Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinmister
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    22BCFA6C-262F-4EB3-B85A-165A63FED387 (resized).jpeg
    ozzy (resized).jpg
    BA652783-7120-47FA-9AC5-42DC45C04F3A (resized).jpeg
    Venom_logo (resized).jpg
    Ozzy-Osbourne1 (resized).jpg
    ozzy (resized).jpg
    FEEAE961-F865-4B69-80BE-8CE3FACE0ADE (resized).jpeg
    s-l500 (resized).jpg
    The_ultimate_sin (resized).jpg
    The_ultimate_sin (resized).jpg
    hqdefault (1) (resized).jpg
    71cja17D5gL._SS500_ (resized).jpg
    There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 1 year ago
    Quoted from sarty51:

Yea Rush is real heart pumping. I love watching the 70 yr old Rush members jam out on the Rush machine. Maybe we need a Limp Bizkit machine.

Lucky for you you save your cash for 30 years and buy a Billy Eyelash pin.

#152 1 year ago
    Quoted from sarty51:

Yea Rush is real heart pumping. I love watching the 70 yr old Rush members jam out on the Rush machine. Maybe we need a Limp Bizkit machine.

Seems that the only -ism that still goes unchecked is ageism.

#153 1 year ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #154 1 year ago
    #155 1 year ago
    Quoted from usandthem:

Seems that the only -ism that still goes unchecked is ageism.

Yea bc the pin community is only encompassed of 60 yr old cry babies that love Rush and can’t fix scoops.

#156 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

Lucky for you you save your cash for 30 years and buy a Billy Eyelash pin.

She's the one that all the classic rock guys latch onto to try to be hip and pretend like there's someone now who matches the quality of classic rock '66-'82. They do this just so they don't seem out of touch and so that they're not called "boomers" as a perjorative (again, that ageism thing).

#157 1 year ago
    Quoted from sarty51:

Yea bc the pin community is only encompassed of 60 yr old cry babies that love Rush and can’t fix scoops.

Whens your Toy Story coming in

#158 1 year ago
    Quoted from sarty51:

Bands like Rush transcend time, which is why there's such a large swath of different generations that like them. In fact, the same thing can be said for all of Stern's music pins. So, what contemporary "artist" do you suggest they make a pin out of?

#159 1 year ago
    Quoted from usandthem:

Bands like Rush transcend time, which is why there's such a large swath of different generations that like them. In fact, the same thing can be said for all of Stern's music pins. So, what contemporary "artist" do you suggest they make a pin out of?

Literally no one under 60 gives a shit about Rush.

#160 1 year ago

Bands that “transcend time” are not Rush lmao

#161 1 year ago
    #162 1 year ago
    Quoted from sarty51:

Bands that “transcend time” are not Rush lmao

Sorry Dude this is the Ozzy thread not unpopular opinions.

#163 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

Sorry Dude this is the Ozzy thread not unpopular opinions.

did not realize you were the gatekeeper here bro. Thanks though.

#164 1 year ago
    Quoted from sarty51:

did not realize you were the gatekeeper here bro. Thanks though.

Browns fan are you.

#165 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

Browns fan are you.

All day!

22BCFA6C-262F-4EB3-B85A-165A63FED387 (resized).jpeg22BCFA6C-262F-4EB3-B85A-165A63FED387 (resized).jpeg
    #166 1 year ago

No wonder your mad,now I get it.

#167 1 year ago

He’s been around 2 years.

Not dirtbag.

#168 1 year ago

sounds similar

#169 1 year ago

..... so was the Ozzy & Stern collaboration ay comic con a big nothing?

#170 1 year ago
    #171 1 year ago

#172 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Ozzy's last good album was 1983. Over 40 years ago.
    His albums since 1986 are all crap sung by teased-hair Ozzy.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

and that patient 9 film clip ... . so corny. makes me fear for the new spawn movie with Mc Farlane directing

#173 1 year ago

As there are tons of Ozzy fans here and I doubt many have small kids at the moment... Ozzy actually makes a great appearance in the kids movie Trolls 2. There is an ongoing joke where no-one can understand him and they poke fun at him for being well... Ozzy.

#174 1 year ago

Stern should have brought their past music pins into the booth and set them up on jukebox feature with attract music on:

Beatles, Elvis, Kiss, Aerosmith, Rush, Led Zeppelin AC/DC, Maiden, Metallica, Primus and Rolling Stones. That would have made a statement. Saying what, is the question?

#175 1 year ago
    Quoted from sarty51:

Literally no one under 60 gives a shit about Rush.

Ya sure.

#176 1 year ago

Hate to say it but nib pinball has become so expensive at $7.2k for Stern pro or $12k for JJP LE, that zero fans of a musical group, who are not already into new pinball, will buy one. When pinball was a mere $5k for a used A title pin, that was too much for a normal family to spend on a pinball machine, unless they were also “entering” the hobby.

Therefore, I don’t see the relevance of arguing a great band will pull in buyers. Same can be said of any theme. Let’s say Harry Potter is announced at $15k, so people will initially claim that the license will sell well with HP fans. But no HP fan with hundreds of dollars of HP trinkets will say, oh I better get the HP pinball machine for $15k. Now, anyone collecting pins will decide if they like theme and then will have to wrestle with is it worth the price. The final subset of buyers will come from this pool.

#177 1 year ago

So...soo...(I can't believe I'm the first to ask this)...but...there was an Ozzy/McFarlane appearance at Stern booth at SDCC but not a themed Pinball reveal?

seems like a missed opportunity??

If it is forthcoming to be announced, seems like its happening quite slowly..

#178 1 year ago

Man an Ozzy / sabbath pin would really give a new meaning to N.I.B.

3 months later
    #180 1 year ago

I have always liked Ozzy/Sharon. I think they are good people and I enjoy the majority of Ozzy's songs. I like his voice and the music is timeless for me. Stern-put me down for a Ozzy LE por favor

There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ozzy-osborne-pinball-incoming/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.