Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinzrfun
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 4 years ago

Just buy it and try to have fun. I get stressed with maintenance because I want things to work right and I get scared that Ill break something else. But its also an awesome feeling when I fix my pin. I mean yes I could be outside doing something else, maybe saving the world, or learning judo or something, but fixing that damn broken light on my pinball machine makes me feel pretty damn good, time well spent. Look at my list of things to fix, there will always be issues, but they are fixable.

To do list:

Alien LE - fix right back egg lights
    WoZ - replace both head decals, fix shaking noise with tape on playfield glass, replace legs (too many scratches)
    Star Trek LE - fix ball trough and missing light right flasher (done!)
    TWD LE - fix well walker switch and lower intensity shaker motor
    Simpsons - Fix buzzing noise both flippers
    Star Wars - replace decal left back box

I already took care of 3 items in the past 2 days!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/owning-a-pin-?tu=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.