(Topic ID: 61014)

Over the last month or so, what's your most played game?

By jar155

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by waltgman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_0185.JPG
    100_0112.JPG
    100_0124.JPG
    100_0185.JPG

There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 6 years ago

Black Rose right now, but after tomorrow's delivery...

AC/DC PREMIUM!!

#52 6 years ago
    #53 6 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Xmen; the combos in this game are addictive.

Yes they are!
    44 is modest personal best.
    Xmen is a lot of fun!

#54 6 years ago

Top 3 guests- SP, MSF, TFTC

Top 3 me- TZ, MSF, RS

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from flipper_fever76:

Playing the flippers off of Congo as of lately, it got added about 4-5 months ago. For now its unseated WH20 for most played in the last month.

Yep, Congo for me too. I play it and CFTBL the most.

#56 6 years ago

AC/DC premium, monster bash and AFM. AC/DC is killing me with such inconsistent scoring, keeps me coming back

#57 6 years ago

TZ and Popeye

#58 6 years ago

July: Black Knight
    August: Sorcerer
    -mof

#59 6 years ago

WOZLE and TZ

#60 6 years ago

Two things seem to dictate the number of plays for me:

1. Last game purchased always gets hammered

or 2. Any game I am fixing, shopping out, modding etc. seems to get the love.

#61 6 years ago

Johnny M and Pinball magic!!

#62 6 years ago

FT followed by FT followed by FT

Actually alot of Congo and Creech and SG also, but FT is all about quick short games and that suits me well during the summer.

#63 6 years ago

I've recently fallen in love with my Tron LE all over again. Been playing it a lot lately, and this was after a period where it was getting the least amount of attention. Still love the pin, and it *still* isn't going anywhere after all this time!

Also been playing a ton of AFM!

#64 6 years ago

lotr then wpt...tz being shopped at the moment. FT arriving tomorrow but i bet i still play lotr the most. i always do!

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I've recently fallen in love with my TRON LE all over again

Did it entice you with promises of gentle fondling while you played it?

#67 6 years ago

Meteor and Frontier

#69 6 years ago

Sing Along.

All of my pins get some love, but I'm on a mission to light up all 16 kickout inserts. So close! OK, one more game...

#73 6 years ago

My whirlwind ! Can't play it enough !

#74 6 years ago

It has been Bowling Queen for me. It wasn't scoring properly, so spent time working on it. Very simple game, but addictive. If you score over 1,000, you are doing well. Best score for me was 1,5xx. A close second is World Cup Soccer - very fun. Big Deal (1963) is next; only 4 drop targets, but the game is tough.

#75 6 years ago

SM, cant get enough of it lately!

#76 6 years ago

My Metallica pro and my World cup Soccer 94

#77 6 years ago

Ij4 then diner then taf

#78 6 years ago

Breakshot, but that is because I am working on it. Have to play test it to make sure everything is back correctly

Chris

#80 6 years ago

Me: SM

Others: DM. I'm still pleasantly suprised by the love DM gets from guests and family. I almost passed on picking up my DM, but I'm pretty sure it's not leaving anytime soon. Way underrated.

#81 6 years ago

Tron,been trying to reach portal like a madmen. My Metallica was down for the month but I doubt that would have mattered Tron keeps tormenting me and in some regards making me a better player. Ac/DC and Transformers tied for second. Still no encore mode and no sentinel prime whatever mode in Transformers.

#83 6 years ago

Ackadacka

#85 6 years ago

T2 no doubt, but the newest game always gets the most plays!

#86 6 years ago

I tend to pick a game and keep playing it until I get to the wizard mode. The last three games have been:

TZ
    Shadow
    Tommy

Haven't decided what the next game is since I just got Pinball Wizard on Tommy...

#87 6 years ago

Toss up between Tron and CV. I finally made my CV so hard it really kicks my butt, just as Tron always has!

#88 6 years ago

Fireball, but its also the only one playable at the moment since I'm working on the lower level and the others are tarped for protection.

#89 6 years ago

I have been playing mostly X-Men with my college-age son. Followed pretty closely by Tron.

#90 6 years ago

Newest games gets played most... they say.
    I bought sm. Mb. Cc and mm jjust reventley, mannnn i am playing pin like never before

#91 6 years ago

Flintstones.
    My two year old son is constantly asking me to "play the dinasour game" with him.

#92 6 years ago

Been playing lots of Fish Tales since picking it up/getting it up and running. I've actually spent more time playing Defender (video game) than my pins. That won't last for long as I picked up a JP and I'm in the middle of getting it up and running.

#94 6 years ago

Premier Monte Carlo because I just got it working.
    Also ACDC which is weird because I don't own one.

#95 6 years ago

Roadshow for me. I have owned it for about 5 years and have not touched it in the last three years since I moved. I thought about selling it a few months back and started playing it again. I forgot how much I loved the game. It is a good way to get that honeymoon feeling back, like you have for the first week or so with a new game you take home.

#96 6 years ago

They all cycle in and out like this but usually I get back to them within three years!! Before you go to sell give a game a good session so you have no regrets.

Post edited by bjoechamp : double post recycled

#97 6 years ago

woz for me because it's new - followed by tom - as i been playing it a lot so i can sell it - so just trying to get a lot of games in on it.

also black hole - because it's next to woz - when playing 2 players with my son i always throw black hole on

thanks ed

#98 6 years ago

RS followed by DW most likely. They all get fairly equal love though.

#99 6 years ago

Such a great game, my only EM, but it makes me want to get more EMs that rip on spinners.

I play all games exactly equal. I cycle around the room from left to right, 2-3 a night. If I come to one that I start not looking forward to, I sell it. That doesn't happen much.

#100 6 years ago

Flash Gordon

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 18.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 6.00
    $ 64.00
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 139.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 6.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Siegecraft Electronics
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 6.00
    $ 30.40
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside