(Topic ID: 61014)

Over the last month or so, what's your most played game?

By jar155

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by waltgman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0185.JPG
    100_0112.JPG
    100_0124.JPG
    100_0185.JPG

There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 10 years ago

For me, it's definitely been my AC/DC Premium. I haven't had tons of time to just play pinball lately at home, and AC/DC has been perfect for those 15-20 minute moments when I can only get a couple of games in. The way that the game is so wild I can get sent away with a handful of 10 million point games or I can throw down a 70 million or better nice game. The fact that I'm so inconsistent on the scoring really keeps me addicted.

I don't know how long it will stay top on my playlist, for now AC/DC is king.

#2 10 years ago

Demolition Man and GnR.

#3 10 years ago

XMen and RFM are topping my list the past month. AC/DC and Tron are a step behind the two front runners.

#4 10 years ago

XMEN and EATPM. XMEN first and once I get tired of it kicking my butt I go play a few games of EATPM.

#5 10 years ago

WPT for me. Waiting for LOTR arrival.

#6 10 years ago

STTNG then Shadow.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

XMen and RFM are topping my list the past month. AC/DC and Tron are a step behind the two front runners.

Quoted from jathomp22:

XMEN and EATPM. XMEN first and once I get tired of it kicking my butt I go play a few games of EATPM.

X-Men has transformed into a fantastic pin with its code updates. I hope eventually people come to notice how much better it is now than it was initially.

#8 10 years ago

AC/DC premium, TAF, and Party Zone in that order. But I love every game I have.

#9 10 years ago

TSPP

Really starting to get good at that game & I F'n love it.

This weekend I was just 2 hits away from completing Secret Stash (hardcore = without a MB stack). That's a challenge for single ball play!

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

X-Men has transformed into a fantastic pin with its code updates. I hope eventually people come to notice how much better it is now than it was initially.

Agreed fully. It's price is on the upswing as well. Around the start of this year it had plummeted in value but now there are not any NIB's left to be had.

XMen has turned into my favorite game since its last code update. Deep game with a ridiculous amount of modes that all make logical sense with its very solid comic book theme with all original art. I have been playing my XMen so much a buddy who lives up the road from me snagged one too . . . now it is the most played game at both our houses!

#11 10 years ago

Hokus Pokus

#12 10 years ago

1)Tron-Taf-Xmen-Avengers-LOTR-Babypac-TZ-8)RFM

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

1)Tron-Taf-Xmen-Avengers-LOTR-Babypac-TZ-8)RFM

Sounds like your RFM may not be long for this world . . . err . . . long for surviving in your collection. What are ya thinking of replacing it with? I'm still playing the heck out of mine.

#14 10 years ago

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sounds like your RFM may not be long for this world . . . err . . . long for surviving in your collection. What are ya thinking of replacing it with? I'm still playing the heck out of mine.

Well if new kits come out for it, its staying, but Ill have Hobbit mid "next year?", working on a trade for a Spidey but if it doesnt happen no biggie. My family still likes RFM a lot but its summer they arent down in the cave too much.

#16 10 years ago

For me I have been playing Game Show and Independence Day. I love Game Show.

#17 10 years ago

The Shadow

#18 10 years ago

WOZLE and STTNG. Maybe the furthest apart in scoring of any of my machines!

#19 10 years ago

Xmen; the combos in this game are addictive.

#20 10 years ago

TSPP, then ACDC LE

#22 10 years ago

By time or by number of games?

By time it would be my Black Knight 2000 where I've had games that took nearly an hour before. By number of games it would be Sorcerer where the games are over much more quickly.

#23 10 years ago

Elapsed time it is ACDC. Most total games it is 2001.

#25 10 years ago

Summer means I catch a quickie once or twice a week is all ill even play. Lately it's been Bally strikes and spares garnering most of my attention

#26 10 years ago

xmen le, afm, totan, ss. Would like an acdc premium, but am waiting to checkout wozle before next nib.

#27 10 years ago

ACDC Premium!!

#28 10 years ago

Has been RBION and Tron. But I just got xmen up and updated so now it is X-Men and Tron.
    Parts in next week for NGG so assume next week will be NGG and XM =)
    Shortly after that all will be forgotten for WOZ, Pred and *insert new title*

#29 10 years ago

Hulk LE and some PotC but Tron is here so that may change.

#30 10 years ago

The ones that are working.

TZ, Shadow and Volley.

#31 10 years ago

Playing the flippers off of Congo as of lately, it got added about 4-5 months ago. For now its unseated WH20 for most played in the last month.

#32 10 years ago

Lord of the rings!!!!totally addictive...finally working out how to play strategically ....

#33 10 years ago

Batman the Dark Knight

#34 10 years ago

MB. I was trying hard to finally pull off the Big 6 Stack, and finally did it.

#35 10 years ago

In order: METLE (by far), SS, MB, TOM, BOP. Would love to be playing WOZLE, but it still hasn't arrived. Maybe next month or the next month...

#36 10 years ago

Metallica, BDK

#37 10 years ago

WH20, then Metallica

#38 10 years ago

GnR just because its new to my collection and i'm about to tear it down.

#40 10 years ago

ACDC, GoldenEye and then Gem. I mean Tron.

#41 10 years ago

DW, still working at getting the Davros jackpot with 4X, hell still trying to get 4x and then get a jackpot.

#42 10 years ago

Mousin Around.

#43 10 years ago

Avengers. Always Avengers.

#44 10 years ago

Since I recently just picked one up, Judge Dredd. I've been playing this pin almost everyday and its a real blast!

#45 10 years ago

Shrek with FGY ROMs. In the last 2 weeks Whirlwind. This week Congo and BK2K.

#46 10 years ago

Avengers pro Really getting into it.

#47 10 years ago

TOTAN then WH20 then STTNG.

#48 10 years ago

EBD

#49 10 years ago

Just finished up a Card Trix, so have been playing that. My game I always play is Joker Poker, its just such an awesome game.

#50 10 years ago

BDK followed by TSPP

There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/over-the-last-month-or-so-whats-your-most-played-game/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.