3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BrianBannon
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I bought out Chad Keller Restorations Pinball Parts EXCESS. I have a bunch of NOS, New , REPRO, Used hard to find, and others. I have 70 Auctions starting tomorrow at 6PM Pacific. I have new auctions starting over the weekend. My Ebay name is pinballsand6. I will post a few auctions tomorrow to make it easier to find.

I had no good way to do shipping, So to clear the air I can get a lot of stuff into 1 box, so if you buy alot, please pay the excessive shipping and then I will put in one Box and ship much cheaper. I will refund the difference thru paypal. I own and operate CP Pinball in St. Louis and have plenty of great references but ZERO Feedback on Ebay. Waltcotools is my company Ebay name but I didn't want to run this thru my company.

Thursday....T2..Monster Bash..Demolition Man Parts.
    Friday.....Scared Stiff.. Safe Cracker... Who Dunnit... WCS..Parts
    Saturday.... IJ, TZ, Addams Family... Attack from mars . Plastic sets, Cliffys
    Sunday......Totan...Shadow...Indy 500....Gofers...No Fear.. TOM..

Lots of stuff to sell, wanted to get the hard to find stuff or excess out there. I have 25 nice used translights, guess they took out good ones and put in new ones on high ends. Have some new too, I will list those in another thread, Manuels, Ramps for Circus Voltaire, Totan. Mediaval Madness, and more.
    Lots of Plastic sets whole and partials. Thanks

#2 3 years ago

Have no worries with Chuck he is very fair, and contributes a lot to the local community. Keller's parts were the ones he used for his restorations so I'm sure they are in great condition. I will be watching for sure as I bet there will be plenty of deals with the no reserve auctions!

#3 3 years ago

cool I'll keep a look out.

#5 3 years ago

I will be checking out your Addams Family parts...

#6 3 years ago

Thanks Jeffc For putting up the link. Another 57 items start tonight at 7pm until 8.30. Every 1.30 seconds another auction will get posted. Checks my ramps for sale and they are Creature, TOM, Medevil Madness, and still going thru many single ramps too for other games as soon as I find out what they are. Thanks

#8 3 years ago

Will you combined shipping

#9 3 years ago

Yes shipping combined. Simply Pay for the auctions you win, I will pack into one box and then refund any difference to you. I don't want to make money on shipping just the parts. Thanks

#10 3 years ago

pretty sure the creature window can also be used for congo in case anyone is ISO

#11 3 years ago

Wow, great parts, but some suckers have bid up the Scared Stiff Boogie men 4 pack up to $31.

#12 3 years ago

Not to be a DICK, but I will not end any auctions early. I hate it when people did it to me, so I will stand my ground and keep them auctions til the end. I do have alot more stuff to list, so hopefully I can make some contacts outside of ebay here and sell alot of the other stuff here to PINSIDE. Just send me a message of what you are looking for. Remember mostley parts for games that were HIGH ENDS like Creature, MM, AFM, SS, and so on. thanks

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from kbliznick:

Wow, great parts, but some suckers have bid up the Scared Stiff Boogie men 4 pack up to $31.

OK, kind of take back what I said. I bought some last year from a pinball parts retailer and they were very similar if not the same as the originals. Now everywhere I look they have cheaper ones and/or different styles and cannot find the originals.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty sure the creature window can also be used for congo in case anyone is ISO

Yup, it can.

#15 3 years ago

Bump for some HTF parts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 229.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 159.99
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside