(Topic ID: 216559)

Outside Edge - Hardtops - Thank our customers in Allentown!

By Outsidedge

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jeffc
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5201 (resized).JPG
    #1 5 years ago

Hi All,
    I wanted to thank all who passed by to visit with us in Allentown. We appreciate all the kind words and excitement about the Hardtop product! We know you all have "your game" that you want to see next. Believe me... we have more coming.

While we know the Hardtop is NOT a new playfield, we hope to continue to breathe fresh life into otherwise great old games that just need the playing surface replaced!

We will always announce new titles on Pinside, and place them on our site for sale.

Firepower will go live likely in the next 10 days.

In the next few Months: Mata Hari and High Speed.... and one other title I can barely remember a few asking for.

Titles that are desirable and had original decent quantities originally built is our focus. After we get through those MANY titles... we will see about some more obscure titles. Yes, Yes... I know Pharaoh is a low run and we did it. Some crazy man talked me into it. Truthfully... the real answer is this: we had easy access to it and needed a upper/lower PF game to prototype. Pharaoh was easy due to logistics.

I know many are excited about the prospect of that hopeless game actually having a future only IF OE makes a Hardtop for it. Really! We get it... we are collectors also. That said, please don't be offended if you do not get a response from... "Are you going to do XYZ title"? ... and "How soon".... and "I have XYZ title to send you if you will do this title!" If you can imagine... those questions have a hole worn in the carpet.

We WILL announce titles we are working on. We WILL announce when they are ready and go live on our site.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

KEEP FLIPPING!

#2 5 years ago

Nice meeting you at the show!

This was a great chance for people to see how your Hardtops look and play. I'm already a convert, but it was still nice to meet you in person.

Thanks also for that... other thing.

#3 5 years ago

OOPS! Meant to remind.... Live @ pinballgifts.com you can order now:

Space Shuttle
    Taxi
    Comet
    Pharaoh
    Black Knight
    Frontier
    Future Spa
    Evel Kneivel
    Wizard
    Firepower.... within 10 days

#4 5 years ago

This is nice, but get back to work on High Speed!
    (Kidding, I know you have Skypilot on that! )

3 weeks later
    #5 5 years ago

Any new news on the Firepower hardtop?

1 week later
    #6 5 years ago
    Quoted from scupbucket:

Any new news on the Firepower hardtop?

Looking forward to this one as well!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Outsidedge:

I know Pharaoh is a low run and we did it. Some crazy man talked me into it.

IMG_5201 (resized).JPGIMG_5201 (resized).JPG
    3 weeks later
    #9 5 years ago

Not a peep about the Friepower hard top has been heard.

1 month later
    #10 5 years ago

Think you'll get around to do Xenon?

1 month later
    #11 5 years ago

Does anyone know the status of the company? Placed an order and haven't heard anything for a week.

#12 5 years ago

I got one in mid-August and it took about 2 weeks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/outside-edge-hardtops-thank-our-customers-in-allentown?hl=scupbucket and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.