(Topic ID: 134536)

Discuss movies, TV shows, and web-content here!

By CaptK

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 184 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dmbjunky
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bone-tomahawk.jpg
Impostor.png
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkuoppamaki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 8 years ago

Lots of great suggestions, but I'd add to the list Donnie Darko. Still makes me scratch my head, the plot's not the easiest to digest but certainly thought provoking.
I like Children of men too, some of the scenes are extremely long and well filmed. Very good!

1 week later
#96 8 years ago

I'd also recommend Ex Machina, pretty decent AI movie with a pretty good endibg too

1 week later
#123 8 years ago

I just watched Coherence on the plane yesterday, not bad and definitely an interesting concept

Basically the movie does not have a script, it's based more on improvisation and the actors did not know one another before the filming started. The actors did get a one pager every day of notes for their individual character and did not know what the other guys were getting. with all that in mind, it turned out to be a quite good sci-fi thriller

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkuoppamaki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/outlander-2008-movie-similar-genre-movies-you-might-recommend?tu=kkuoppamaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.