Outhole

By dsquared_314

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Gottlieb system 1 driver board

Outhole doesn’t engage. I diode tested the transistor and was fine, repined the connector, and still no luck. If I gator clip the transistor and touch metal bracket Outhole energizes.

What else can I do to get Outhole to work properly?

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from dsquared_314:

Gottlieb system 1 driver board
Outhole doesn’t engage. I diode tested the transistor and was fine, repined the connector, and still no luck. If I gator clip the transistor and touch metal bracket Outhole energizes.
What else can I do to get Outhole to work properly?

Send the boards away to be repaired? Obviously you have a fault in whatever drives the solenoid.

#3 2 years ago

The outhole switch might go thru a diode in the diode cluster under the playfield. Match wire colors with wires on the switch.

#4 2 years ago

Have you tested the switch? Is it making good contact? Are all wires intact? Is there a broken wire somewhere on the same column or row as that switch on the switch matrix even if the outhole switch looks ok? Before you start worrying about boards, make sure everything is ok with the switch and switch matrix itself.

1 week later
#5 2 years ago

pins4u bought a new driver board
@pinballdavh diodes in cluster are okay under play field
Nokoro switch has to be okay because bonus is scored when ball drains

All my coils are okay. I can't find any MPU board for sale. Im starting to think EMs are easier than SS.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/outhole?hl=pins4u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.