• DP pro 8 votes
    5%
  • Munsters prem 11 votes
    6%
  • Tokyo Perfect Drift 10 votes
    6%
  • A future title 24 votes
    14%

(Multiple choice - 173 votes by 86 Pinsiders)

#1 5 years ago

Out of space and lost my mind ... I’ve decided to ADD 2 pins to the existing herd and NEED your help deciding. Considering ONLY these choices, Pick 2 and leave your reasons below. I’ll heat the popcorn.

Iron Man (with color dmd)

The Big Lebowski

Ghostbusters prem (with color dmd)

Batman66 prem

Iron Maiden pro

Deadpool pro

Munsters prem (b&w)

Tokyo Perfect Drift

Hold spot for future pin

#2 5 years ago

TBL because its rare and pretty amazing if you can find it. Maiden Pro is a great all around package of code, shots, and art.

#3 5 years ago

I LOVE my maiden pro. After you add the pinmonk inserts (which should have been done at the factory) it’s the fastest, loop swirling, action packed, in your face, tauntingly funny game I own. Code on this is a great mix of both mode and objective based play. The scoring for me is what really seals the deal... nothing like ripping a spinner 43 spins to the tune of 1million a spin

#4 5 years ago

I went to look at your collection to better see what style of game would fit in but it’s on private so I just picked my favorite two titles listed.

#5 5 years ago

Gotta leave a space open for a future pin. There are too many exciting titles from a number of manufacturers coming this year. It gives you something to look forward to and spreads out the fun.

#6 5 years ago

Simple answer. Get MORE space! Time for an addition.

#7 5 years ago

I would keep the alien you’re selling. Such a cool, unique and rare pin.

#8 5 years ago

Looks like quite a few pinsiders want to see your TBL hit the market.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Looks like quite a few pinsiders want to see your TBL hit the market.

Looking for buying suggestions, not selling advice. TBL is a potential candidate but I wonder whether it is finished / polished enough for my taste.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looking for buying suggestions, not selling advice. TBL is a potential candidate but I wonder whether it is distinctive / unique enough. Fan layout with 2 flippers on bottom playfield plus 1 flipper on upper.

Gotcha, misread your post.

I would go TBL if you got the cash and opportunityto buy. Assuming the state of affairs with dutch remains the same, it should hold its value well along with being fun to play.

Second pic is one not on your list- JJPOTC. Good pirate theme integration, amazing sound, beautiful shot layout, solid & fun code.

Second pic which is on your list BM66 for similar reasons to jjpotc

#11 5 years ago

mis read the post lol
Add JJP Potc, I know not on list.
And a Future title.

#12 5 years ago

Votes are collecting around 3 titles - BM66 Prem, Maiden pro and TBL. These just so happen to be my top three picks, which is good. 58 voters is not enough and I’d love to get another 58 people weighing in to get a truer picture. Any of the other 6 choices could rise to the top group.

#13 5 years ago

After the top 3 voted pins, Iron Man and a future title are leading the rest and Tokyo Drift is surging. Another 40 votes and it will be time to buy some pins - how will this end? Thanks for the help so far guys, keep those votes and comments coming!

#14 5 years ago

Thread Outcome - your efforts and voting convinced me to pickup a BM66 prem and Maiden pro. Both have been ordered and I look forward to adding these titles into the fold.

#15 5 years ago

BM66 is really fun, although I like some of the other titles (like Maiden) they still are inferior to it. 2nd pin was "future game" simply because there will always be cool games coming

Edit: just realized I was a few minutes late, you already ordered lol.

#16 5 years ago

Crap, I accidentally voted for GB! Abort! Abort!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/out-of-space-pick-2?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.