I live in small two bedroom house. My mom called houses like mine "crackerboxes". The realtors call them Jr. Ranches The front bedroom got repurposed. The mattress and box springs were donated. The bed frame and backboard now live in the attic.
The chest of drawers moved to the back bedroom, which was repurposed into my computer room years ago. It houses computer parts and lately some pinball parts.
The dresser now lives in the dining room. It is for jeans, T-shirts, socks, underwear, and pinball parts. My dining room table is covered with containers of salvaged screws, nuts, bolts, and loose pin parts as work to get it all organized.
The front bedroom, now game room, is home for 6 pins and one rotisserie for the play field I am working on. The cabinet for that play field is living in the living room. It is the first thing you see when entering my house.
And I have one more pin I just got up and running. It lives in the dining room, next to the dresser.
1) Sleep on the couch.
2) Eat my dinner from the coffee table.
3) Live by myself. Girlfriend is having 2nd thoughts about us maybe getting a house together
4) boredom is never a problem. There is always something to do.
5) figured out that I will be able to comfortably squeeze 8 pins in this house. Number 9 will have to shoveled in but it can be done.
6) I can't find shit in this river of pinball parts I have been accumulating. Nothing leaves the house go to the garage as I fear if I move something to the garage it will be lost forever.
7) I am having a blast of a time.