You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230129_221827 (resized).jpg
53FA843E-600C-4410-A9B1-D67881EF5666 (resized).jpeg
B7B865BC-1E93-47BC-A54D-C2A443C229E3 (resized).jpeg
BFD2C1C1-6AFD-4C3B-A2E4-7D8DCAE09FAB (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sknee543.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Alright gang I’m up in arms with this game. Is anyone else having odd glitches with their TMNT prem/LE?

My fun all started with not getting the “initial setup” screen upon first power up. - ok, I can live with that....
Then, when I open the coin door, I don’t get the “48V disabled” alert. The playfield powers down, but program keeps running.
Other problems followed:
1. Weird node board technician alerts. I’ve unplugged all CAT cables and replugged and no improvement. And game still plays...Node boards are all functioning correctly (as per LED light status). See pics
2. When I shoot to the “training” shot behind flipper, the switch recognizes the ball but mode doesn’t start. Again, I’ve confirmed that the switch itself does work (see video)
3. Stern OEM shaker goes off whenever the pizza disk starts/stops spinning. I can’t imagine this is correct...I’ve disconnected the pizza disk to see if game was still acting up and no improvement.
4. During a mode, The lights flicker like they do when you power up the game (see video).
5. I’ve had occasional slam tilts (without the tilt bob installed). Bear in mind, I have a node capacitor installed with the stern shaker and have had this happen without the shaker installed.
6. There was a couple times that the game just kept feeding the turtle van balls to the point I had to turn off the game to get them out. Again, diverter switch/opto is functioning as per switch test.

All CPU LEDs look like everything is functioning as should.
What’s more puzzling, is I swapped the SD card with my JP (disconnected CAT cords of course), and when I open the coin door I get the “48V disabled” alert. Which takes me down the path of code or SD problem. So o bought a new SD, flashed the updated code to it and still same issues...

I’ve been in contact with my distributor who’s been more then supportive but of course since stern only has 2 techs, getting back to me to resolve this has been all but a chore. Figured I’d see if any of you guys have insight on this.

What the hell is going on?! this shit is ridiculous! Can’t even play my new game because of how glitchy the damn thing is!

53FA843E-600C-4410-A9B1-D67881EF5666 (resized).jpeg53FA843E-600C-4410-A9B1-D67881EF5666 (resized).jpegB7B865BC-1E93-47BC-A54D-C2A443C229E3 (resized).jpegB7B865BC-1E93-47BC-A54D-C2A443C229E3 (resized).jpegBFD2C1C1-6AFD-4C3B-A2E4-7D8DCAE09FAB (resized).jpegBFD2C1C1-6AFD-4C3B-A2E4-7D8DCAE09FAB (resized).jpeg
#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Couple of questions/comments on each number:
1. Dumb question, but is the coin door closed or open when you see this error? (Or both)
2. Is training lit when you shoot the lair shot? (Also, there is no video posted). If training isn’t lit, it won’t start the mode. Leonardo is the only turtle that starts with it lit (not saying you didn’t know this, just asking the question since no video)
3. Yes, the shaker activates on start/stop of the pizza spinning. Folks have commented on it in the owners club thread. Weird, I know.
4. Doesn’t sound right, but I don’t see a video linked.
5. Definitely sounds like an issue.
6. Was the van already loaded with three balls when it happened? Was it during the multi ball while ball save timer was still active?

1. So I figured this one out last night. I believe with this version of code, we don’t get a “48v disabled” screen when opening door. Only when the door opens do I get the technician alerts which makes sense because all node boards power down. When I close the door, those alerts go away.
2. Figured out the LAIR shot - the switches were working but ball was traveling over them too fast. Simple bend to the switches fixed this and now I have no problem there.
3. Glad to hear the shaker with pizza disk isn’t just me lol. It’s rather annoying and I don’t see how anybody thinks that it integrates well with gameplay.
4. I’ve never linked a video but have it on my phone. Need to figure this out lol. However, it kind of leads me to believe that I might have to adjust power supply. This is typically happening in the 1-2-3 foot mode. Might be happening because maybe that modes uses a lot of power and doesn’t have enough coming through?
5. Haven’t had that happen lately. Might have been a “first 5 games” glitch.
6. The van was already loaded with 3 balls when this happened.

Thanks for the help! I’ll try to get a video posted shortly of that other issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 22.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sknee543.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/out-of-box-issues-with-tmnt-premium?tu=Sknee543 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.