(Topic ID: 78337)

Our "official" announcement. PinballSWAG.com and Planetary have an agreement!

By SilverballNut

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Swag with fries.jpg
    Swagrid.jpg
    Gets some swag.jpg
    GS.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballnut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi all, I've been lurking around Pinside for a while now, and have been working with Rick over at Planetary Pinball for almost two years to finally be able to say this:

It's official: PinballSWAG.com will be creating officially licensed Bally and Williams products using Bally and Williams artwork.

Creating everything from tshirts, mugs, shot glasses, phone covers, license plates, clocks, coasters, etc. If it can be printed with a Direct to Garment printer, sublimation or with our incoming new larger Direct to Substrate printer then we pretty much have permission to make it. Each item will have to be approved by Williams of course, but it is looking good. The possibilities are almost endless.

So, if you have a merchandising product you want, time to start the requests. I need to get things prioritized.

If you've made artwork in the past for coasters, shirts, etc and would like to contribute it to our official inventory of art I'll compensate you. If you want to make new artwork talk with me. I've got to get all this going and will gladly compensate talented people for helping out.

Also, as you may have seen in Rick's post if you have an original tshirt I'm interested in getting it so we can scan it and reproduce it. Send me a PM with your address and I'll pay shipping both ways or just buy the shirt outright. Maybe you have an old one in the wrong size? Once we get the art done, we can get you a new one in the correct size after it's approved! All of the shirts are going to be heavyweight Hanes tagless tees. We're avoiding the square pinball backglass stuck on a shirt look, but will be making some new unique designs using the artwork.

We plan on attending the major shows, and may make it to the Texas Pinball Festival this year (it's practically in our backyard). Even if PinballSWAG.com isn't there, I'll be there and I'm taking a few games to share. Not sure what we can get approved and ready by then.

As an FYI, we've been creating custom photo products for about 15 years, and have shipped many thousands of orders all around the world through our websites (CustomSportsProducts.com is ours). Now, with the Bally and Williams agreement we will be able to put our equipment to use making all sorts of unique products and have more fun doing it!

Thanks and look forward to hearing from everyone.

Gregory Campbell
    Owner of the new PinballSWAG.com (yes we are just starting to get it going...)

#4 10 years ago

Thanks guys. We will be starting with the apparel first, especially tshirts. We will then be adding other sublimated items like Café Press offers.

I guess I need to clarify a bit, there are others working on some products as you've seen around pinside. We obviously won't be doing things like side armor, rugs, blankets, etc. Rick is being very fair working with several of us to get the products going and available to anyone that wants them. I don't want people to get the idea that we are going to be producing everything, but we do hope to have a wide selection of products available on our site and at shows.

Eventually I hope to have many designs that we can print on demand as needed.

Thanks,

Greg

#15 10 years ago

The shirts will be printed on an industrial garment printer (direct ink printing). The inks have great durability. That is something that has continued to increase in the last several years and much of the apparel industry is moving to direct printing.

The big advantage of digital printing is we should be able to offer many designs in any size or color of shirt. The direct printed shirts also have a softer feel (hand) instead of that vinyl patch feeling that some silk screened shirts can get. We've produced thousands of these now for resort shops, military marches, ball clubs, schools, etc.

Sublimation is a process for other decorated items like mugs, shot glasses, mouse pads, etc. Completely different process, but that is what is used to make most full color personalized gifts throughout the industry. Incredibly durable and great for short runs. Again, for something like a mug you can choose from any of the designs we have approved and not worry if we have stock or not. If we're running low we just print it on demand...

I have an artist working on our new logo right now. Once I get it done, I'll run a few give aways and send out some free shirts, mugs, etc with our logo to get the word out.

As for Pin a Go Go, my wife was just asking if there were any shows in California... Not sure of all those plans yet.

Thanks,

Greg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballnut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/our-official-announcement-pinballswagcom-and-planetary-have-an-agreement?tu=silverballnut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.