Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinzrfun
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2C84BBEA-D732-40C5-B057-0DEA23D87DDB (resized).jpeg
    8016DAB9-0F4F-440E-91B9-06C5A3099711 (resized).jpeg
    50E4C89C-708C-4013-A84C-AF7FE7B44A6A (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I share this. Just received word that our friend Scott Forman is no longer with us as of today. To not mince words, it’s my understanding that he took his own life. I know he has been battling through a marriage breakup, his MS getting worse, and other things. He was a great friend, and so very kind in a world where we need so much more of that. Please keep his family in your prayers. Also, if you are ever in this kind of pain, please reach out. To me, or someone you know that’s cares about you.

50E4C89C-708C-4013-A84C-AF7FE7B44A6A (resized).jpeg50E4C89C-708C-4013-A84C-AF7FE7B44A6A (resized).jpeg8016DAB9-0F4F-440E-91B9-06C5A3099711 (resized).jpeg8016DAB9-0F4F-440E-91B9-06C5A3099711 (resized).jpeg

#2 1 year ago

RIP Scott. My condolences to your friends and loved ones.

LTG : (

#3 1 year ago

Sorry for your loss

#4 1 year ago

Damn dude RIP

#5 1 year ago

That's really sad. Sorry for your loss. RIP.

#6 1 year ago

That sucks. Sorry for your loss and to the family.

#7 1 year ago

Scott

Cant believe it man i wish i knew i would have helped man ill truely miss you.

He was a good guy and we became friends the first time we talked over a pin on pinside . To all his friends and family he will be missed and i am so sorry for your loss.
    Dean

2C84BBEA-D732-40C5-B057-0DEA23D87DDB (resized).jpeg2C84BBEA-D732-40C5-B057-0DEA23D87DDB (resized).jpeg
    #8 1 year ago

Seemed like a good guy when I met him at the Cleveland show. RIP

#9 1 year ago

Sorry to see this for those close to him. Very sad indeed.

#10 1 year ago

I didn't know Scott well, but we talked a lot here on Pinside. My wife Tricia has MS, so Scott and I talked a lot about that as well as pinball. He also hooked me up with my Rush LE since he knew I was a huge fan.

This is terrible news. So sorry for his family and loved ones.

#11 1 year ago

Just woke up to this news. Scott was a great friend and he will be missed. Rest in peace buddy

#12 1 year ago

Such sad news. Rest in peace Scott.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from dbarker:

Scott
    Cant believe it man i wish i knew i would have helped man ill truely miss you.

Not to be negative in regards to your heartfelt offer with MS all you can do is slow the progression. Had a friend with MS and we have residents here with it as well, very sad condition as you watch it slowly claim them.

Hopefully a cure or at least something that can put it in total remission will be found one day.

My condolences to Scott's loved one's and will add him to our prayer list.

#15 1 year ago

Sympathies to his family and loved ones.....
    Scott had an amazing creative eye and energy that will be missed.

#16 1 year ago

What a heart breaker! I had only gotten to know Scott within the last year or so and I last saw and spoke to him at TPF. He dreamt big and had grand ideas for what he wanted to do in pinball. He will be missed!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#17 1 year ago

So sorry to hear this. I only knew Scott through the Facebook groups but he was so very nice to me. I will wear my Cleveland Pinball shirt today in his honor. He sent it to me for free a while back.

He seemed like a genuinely good guy. I'm so sorry his issues were too much for him.

If anyone needs to talk anytime, let me know. No one is ever alone.

Chris

#18 1 year ago

So sorry and shocked to hear about Scott ... condolences to his family and those who knew him. Will miss his excitement, passion and his grand plans ... just a reminder of the important things in life ...

Rick

#19 1 year ago

I am so Sad to see my Buddy Scott took his life.
    I wish of could have done something to help him
    or change his mind in any way.
    We will miss you and all the talent that you brought
    to our Awesome Industry.
    Rest in Piece my Brother

#20 1 year ago

Pinball suffered a serious loss when Scott left. I exchanged texts with Scott weekly regarding the seven custom pins he’s done for me (LOTR, IJ, TSPP, Beatles Diamond, GI, ToM and T2). He was an pinball visionary and put out a fantastic product. He had big plans for the future and will be missed.

#21 1 year ago

I cried when I received the text message that Scott had taken his own life. It broke my heart.

I spoke to his (84yo) mother for an hour on Wednesday May 18th (the night of his passing) and she was devastated. No one should bury their child.

I and some of his friends raised $3500 so far to help his mother pay for the funeral. If anyone wants to contribute you can DM me.

I will miss my friend Scott. And to paraphrase Star Trek II: Of my friend, I can only say this. Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most human.

#22 1 year ago

What was Scott's name on Pinside?

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

What was Scott's name on Pinside?

Scott9

#24 1 year ago

Sorry to hear this, and for your loss. My wife was diagnosed 10 years ago w MS, we take it day by day.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/our-friend-scott-forman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.