Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by dementedwarlok
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

iwannareachoutandgrabya.JPG
notsosupersonic.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Never seen a supersonic this bad. chicago.craigslist.org link

#2 4 years ago

"Machine is in pretty good condition..."

#3 4 years ago

The backglass looks decent, but the rest...yikes.

#4 4 years ago

A little wax and that'll be like new.

#5 4 years ago

Perfect opportunity to draw in the wizard from Abra Ca Dabra with some magic markers.

notsosupersonic.jpg iwannareachoutandgrabya.JPG

#6 4 years ago

Manuals look good

#7 4 years ago

Hey! A whitewood!

#8 4 years ago

It looks like someone went at the playfield with a belt sander... My Supersonic is rough but looks nice compared to this one. It does look about right to draw in the wizard from Abra-Ca-Dabra to fill in the wear...

-- Shawn

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Perfect opportunity to draw in the wizard from Abra Ca Dabra with some magic markers.

That's the funniest thing I read all day. Thanks!

#10 4 years ago

I picked up a Supersonic a few weeks ago that someone (that wasn't artistic) hand painted the entire Playfield. The backglass sucks too.....boy am I stupid!

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

notsosupersonic.jpg 25 KB

iwannareachoutandgrabya.JPG 91 KB

Oh man that's too funny! Can't believe you saw that....but it's there. I remember that being an awful game brand new....is it still that bad? And they are pretty much always worn out. Maybe it's better than I thought.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

"Machine is in pretty good condition..."

The mylar covered half circles in front of the slings look fabulous. He should've taken better pics of those areas.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside