(Topic ID: 59321)

Ottawa Pinball Show - Sept. 14 & 15th

By cdnpinballer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

OGRS.jpg

#1 10 years ago

The third annual Ottawa Pinball Show is being held on Sept. 14th and 15th this year at a new venue.

See the attached flyer for more information.

I'm not the organizer, just want to let pinside know in case anyone is not aware.

OGRS.jpgOGRS.jpg

1 week later
    #2 10 years ago

BUMP, lots of games will be setup and on free play. O-town throwdown tounament is Saturday only with the tournament pins going into the free play area for Sunday. Hope to see you there.

#4 10 years ago

Bringing anything for the free play area? Didn't you have a couple new pins come in?

#5 10 years ago

This show is getting bigger and bigger. Looks like there will be a lot of pins this year. Well done, Josh.

#6 10 years ago

I'll be there. Trying to recruit some other Vermont pinball people and others, but not having much luck so far.

I had a fantastic time last year. It's a fairly small show (or, it was) but very well run. If anyone's on the fence, I encourage you to try to make it.

#7 10 years ago

Looks like it is much bigger than last year and also the tournament is IFPA by the looks of it, so I will be head up too it.

#8 10 years ago

You can win a RAVEN in the raffle.
    Now that's a pin I would love to own for the price of FREE.

Hell yeaaaahhhH!!!!

And congrats to Steve for most likely being the only American in attendance, two years in a row.

#9 10 years ago

Tournament Games List so far:

No Fear - confirmed.
    Black Knight - confirmed.
    Toledo - confirmed.
    Rolling Stones - confirmed.
    High Speed - confirmed.
    Space Shuttle - confirmed.

#10 10 years ago

I will be there...

Anyone want to make some deals, trades, buy, sell... shoot me a PM.

-Mauro

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinballer:

Bringing anything for the free play area? Didn't you have a couple new pins come in?

Got TF and Golden Eye. They are a bitch to get out of the basement and I`m a bit reluctant to take them out. TF doesn't have a scratch on it.

#12 10 years ago

I could perhaps bring golden eye but i'd need a hand with repairing a few things first.

#13 10 years ago

I would absolutely love to play a GE. I've had one on my wishlist for a while now! What's up with it? Maybe I can help.

2 weeks later
    #14 10 years ago

Good to see the show has continued to grow and am looking forward to this weekend.

#15 10 years ago

Thanks for the bump.

Lots of busy people around here getting ready for this show.

#16 10 years ago

Good to see the tournament is IFPA and the new location looks great.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ottawa-pinball-show-sept-14-15th and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.