Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by tomdotcom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 14 years ago

This is why pinside rocks and the others can kiss my ace.

Please explain to me what this means. I can't log into my account because of a profane message sent to me? PARDON? here's the cut....

["You have been banned for the following reason:
    abusive post, per private message sent to you.

Date the ban will be lifted: 03-07-2010, 12:00 AM"]

.................oh ya......well I won't be on there on 3-7-2010 at 12:00 AM....

already deleted my account.
    Pinside is where it's at folks. Been here for over a year and its just the best site out there so don't waste your time with any other forums.

Yours truly, jbscar, canada.......(trying to make a pun of that 'bruce' guy that rated 1000 machines on ipdb!)

#2 14 years ago

It was a great pleasure to meet you , jbscar ...
    Bye....
    LOL

Post-Edited :
    Sorry, it seems , i had just a part of the original message !

Yes : We are well together !!

#3 14 years ago

i have given up on the other sites. this crew is very fun to be around. some hardcore pinheads too.

#4 14 years ago

jbscar Wrote: I can't log into my account because of a profane message sent to me?

That statement totally conderdics it's self...

#5 14 years ago

at least I don't bitch about free pinball machines given to me AND DELIVERED to my front door as per some people on here.

but I guess I am now, so 'shoot me'

#6 14 years ago

Yes I agree. The other forums are just too restrictive, sensitive, and set in their old ways.
    Here you aren't going to get a temp ban for using an expletive, posting something someone else doesn't like, etc. It might just get edited or partially deleted and then it's only because somebody complained... otherwise we tend to leave things alone.

We all make that occasional mistake sometimes by posting something in the heat of anger or have something taken the wrong way. Sarcasm can be a tricky thing.

This IS the BEST group of pinball enthusiasts on the net.

#7 14 years ago

You mean to tell me somebody complained about a freebie delivered to them?

I'm still wondering what profane thing you sent to yourself that got you banned???

#8 14 years ago

I agree with Brokedad Pinside has the best group of pinheads there is..

#9 14 years ago

I would also have to agree that this is the place for pinheads to be!

The casual/laid back environment in which people don't take themselves to serious is very refreshing!

Did I mention the fact that helpful advice from those with more experience in the hobby is also easy to come by?

#10 14 years ago

I enjoy about 5 different pinball forums, they all have their pros and cons. Trolls and good guys The bigger they get the more chance they have to attract losers...I ignore the losers...

#11 14 years ago

It's also nice to have more than 1 option when you need technical help, whether I'm using MAACA, Pinbash, Aussie forums, KLOV, RGP etc..it's nice to have a wider audience when you have a tough technical issue. There are VERY knowledgeable great guys on all of those forums...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/other-pinball-forums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.