Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th (resized).jpg
IMG_3749 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#43 6 years ago

Three simple words make a world of difference when about to diss or comment on someone.

Focus. On. Yourself.

Does anything this guy says or does impact your lives?

#46 6 years ago

I gave him a donation. The guys who have nothing better to do but criticize and judge others should focus on themselves. What the fuck do they care if someone asks for donations or whatever? Just move along and shut the fuck up.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And started a thread here about it.
End of story.
I just had a hard time reading 2000 word paragraphs myself.

So? Are you Steve? (Don't honestly know if you are) Why would you care if you weren't Steve?

#51 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No, I am not Steve. But Steve is the most valuable resource this hobby has, and has been for decades. That's why I care.

I'm sure he's still the MVP no matter what some kid on a forum posts.

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And there are hundreds of posts here describing how to order and deal with Steve. A little research and reading and less complaining can go a long way to help you get what you need.

Sounds like Steve might be the problem then. I mean, if a guy needs hundreds of posts about how to deal with him, then maybe it's understandable that someone might have a glitch dealing with the dude.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/otaku-where-are-you?tu=pomc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.