(Topic ID: 18355)

OT: WTB Old School Sprint or Stunt Cycle Vid

By EEE

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

1976 Sprint 2, Sprint 4 or Sprint 8
    1986 Super Sprint
    1986 Stunt Cycle

Anyone have one to sell? I can arrange for cheap shipping to a surprising number of places.

I am posting this for another pinsider who doesn't have the cajones to associate his name with this request.

#2 11 years ago

86 or 76 Stunt Cycle? Because the 76 was kick ass, I'd like to have one myself.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballShawn:

86 or 76 Stunt Cycle? Because the 76 was kick ass, I'd like to have one myself.

My bad. The 1976 version.

#4 11 years ago

I remember when that came out. We would never make the jump, we always would just let'r rip and jump too far! Those discreet logic games are very cool, but hard to find in working condition.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-wtb-old-school-sprint-or-stunt-cycle-vid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.