4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 372 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by Chitownpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 100 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

71C974A5-8514-4DC0-8431-2DF9A4B0E7A7 (resized).jpeg
491E5225-68E7-4CCA-83FF-BFD85BF6A04C (resized).jpeg
1F637BE1-3B6B-4FD5-ADE4-CA44361EA8FB (resized).jpeg
8CE21BE2-7B8B-4F18-BC39-EFF034EC5538 (resized).jpeg
2AF00F8A-6761-49CD-AF92-5A522743FFBD (resized).jpeg
retro gaming show color flyer (resized).jpg
20171124_201134 (resized).jpg
20171124_201127 (resized).jpg
20170713_194803 (resized).jpg
WP_20150420_10_31_49_Pro (resized).jpg
20150517_194716 (resized).jpg
WP_20150420_10_31_40_Pro (resized).jpg
1275713_10151849144458901_1076374527_o (resized).jpg
1274412_10151849144598901_1611343734_o (resized).jpg
1238810_10151849144108901_98922914_n (resized).jpg
1229983_10151849144663901_565014832_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waddlejrjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago

WTB large lots of anything. Any platforms, any games. Can include consoles/handhelds in addition to the games. PM me if you have anything!

Also thanks for creating this thread, I'll probably be posting back here every now and then with what I'm selling or buying.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone interested in an oddessey with about 12 games? Has original box, it'd probably be somewhat expensive to ship though

PM sent.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Conker is a great game. I still remember buying it at Target on clearance for less than $10, and they had a big stack of them.
I recently sold this lot that I found in my closet. All boxes and paperwork intact and in great condition. Now I kind of miss it.
IMG_2759.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

I'm tempted to part with games from time to time, especially ones that are worth a lot like my EVO or Conker's, but I figure once I get rid of it I'll miss it, so as a result I do much more buying than selling

3 weeks later
#34 4 years ago

Package came in the mail today, thanks Mudflaps! + Rep to him, transaction was smooth and everything was packed very nicely.

Also + rep to Pinsider z28dan who I bought a whole ton of retro gaming stuff from locally.

#45 4 years ago

I decided to make a club thread for all sorts of retro gaming discussion, that way this thread can stay more focused on buy/sell type stuff. Head on over there if you're interested!

Link - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-retro-consolehandheld-video-game-club

3 weeks later
#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Nullpunkt:

Yeah, but it's online only and their prices are so-so. If possible, I recommend finding out if there's a non-chain store in your area that deals in retro stuff and giving them your business. I've been a pretty regular customer at mine, and made friends with some of the staff, and they keep an eye out for stuff I'm looking for and give me a call if something interesting comes in.
No offense if any pinsiders work at Gamestop, but I avoid that store like the plague. Too many aggressive and predatory sales tactics. It's often like walking into a Games Workshop store, if any of you are tabletop geeks as well.

I agree that GameStop is an awful corporation. It's unfortunate that GameStop is entering this business, because it'll make things harder for the great local stores which are managed by people who actually care about the games.

The one benefit is that GameStop's set prices should help limit the crazy inflation that was happening with game prices on eBay.

1 month later
#66 4 years ago

I have quite a few doubles of games, PM me if there's anything specific you're looking for. I might update in a list soon.

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from PinsideMike:

Yeah I want to swipe some of yer loots as well! My local retro store gives 50% of what that site lists for store credit and 30% cash. Not the greatest I know, but a helluva lot better than what Game Stop would give you.

How are your local retro store's for sale prices compared to what's on Price Charting?

2 weeks later
#87 4 years ago

Looking to buy N-gage games and Pioneer Laseractive games. If any of you guys have any of those let me know. I'll pay cash or can do trades.

Also two specific items I'm looking for are a boxed Gizmondo and a boxed copy of Earthbound.

Send me a PM if you have any of that and are willing to sell. Thanks!

1 month later
#91 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Is anyone is interested buying or trading pinball for a nice retro gaming collection let me know. It would include most of the top titles from NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, etc. Includes games like Mega Man, Contra, Earthbound, E.V.O. Conker's, Smash Bros, etc., etc., etc. There is a link below showing some of the collection. It's grown since then. Most of these games come in cases, and many include original manuals. There is also some CIB stuff, but most of that was sold a few years ago. The most notable CIB games left would be Zelda: A Link to the Past and Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
I could also include all the systems including Atari 2600, Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I also have games on those other systems, but they are currently listed on Amazon and selling quickly. I also have around 25 handheld games. Again just good stuff like the Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon series'.
Obviously if there are some parties who are interested, I'll provide additional pictures and a much more complete list of games. This collection is going to be in the $1000's. To come up with a price, I'd probably start with Video Game Price Charts, eBay, or Amazon and then offer a large discount for buying in bulk. Send me a PM.
http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu53/lpeters82/DSC_0039_zps20714854.jpg

Location?

1 month later
#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Hey, explain everdrive to me. I dont get it. Is it saved emulators on a cartridge? Or do you some how rip games to it that you own and they are all on one cartridge? Thanks!

I'm not sure the exact logic that makes it work, however basically what it does is allow the console to play a game off an SD card, so you take an SD card and load it with the ROMs you want, put the SD card in the Everdrive, and put the Everdrive in the respective console. Then bam, you can play all the games on that SD card.

#123 4 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

What is the original gameboy going for these days? I have one with a case and some games collecting dust.

$5 at a garage sale, $20 at retail. Anywhere inbetween for a typical private sale.

4 months later
#148 4 years ago

Looking to buy a complete in box copy of Ninja Golf for Atari 7200 if anyone has one.

#152 4 years ago

Oh I'm also looking to buy a complete copy of Plumbers Don't Wear Ties for the 3DO. Don't really expect someone to have one of those sitting around, but figured I'd toss an offer out just in case.

1 month later
#156 3 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

My brother has some 3DO stuff. Console, controllers, couple games...
Console (with box)
2 controllers
Soccer Kid
Fifa Soccer
Need for Speed
Madden Football
Gex
Samurai Showdown
Slam and Jam (no box)
World Cup Golf (no box)
Anyone know if the vendors at MGC buy during the show?
(sale pending)

Dang it, wish I wasn't busy due to Ohio Show or else I totally would've bought that!

Great bundle there

1 week later
#165 3 years ago

I keep seeing new posts in this thread, and that makes me think there will be new stuff for sale, but there's not.

So just to remind people, I made a club thread a few months ago to talk about retro game stuff, that way the general chat doesn't get in the way of the buying/selling thread - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-retro-consolehandheld-video-game-club

Thanks!

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

There's also this one https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/retro-gamingaudiovideo-discussion
Commodore > Atari! (Says the guy who's never owned an Atari).

Oh huh, I don't think that one original had gaming in the title, it was just audio/video. Was too much nerdy CRT talk for me

1 week later
#176 3 years ago

Anyone have some extra handhelds for sale? Looking for anything, GameBoys, GBCs, GBAs, Game Gears, etc. Even newer stuff too.

Thanks!

1 week later
#190 3 years ago

Yeah, top-level collecting is seriously screwed up these days. Prices are through the roof, and people continue to artificially drive them up.

3 weeks later
#194 3 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

So does anyone know a good source for Mattel Intelivision parts (specifically for the controllers)?

Check Hyperkin. They sell a lot of parts, not sure about Intellivision. I've got a distributor account with them so I could put together a group buy if there's enough interest from Pinsiders for the parts and products available from Hyperkin.

1 week later
#207 3 years ago

Looking for a complete in box Earthbound if anyone's got one. I passed up on one for a pretty reasonable price at CCAG this year and regret it now :p

Also still buying large lots of random games, whatever you've got, let me know!

1 week later
#221 3 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

i got a nintendo red tent once on shopgoodwill for 5 bucks

Wow, that's insane. Really looking to put a red tent in my shop, it'd be a nice little thing to have here.

Gonna keep my eye on shopgoodwill for now on.

2 weeks later
#227 3 years ago
Quoted from jtreehorn:

I am thinking about selling my retro collection. I have about 80 NES, 10 Master System, 20 Genesis and 10 SNES games. I am using a retron system for NES, and have a model 1 Genesis with Master System Converter by Stone Age Gamer and a regular SNES.
Is it easier to sell these separate lots or one big lot?
Also where would be the best place to sell? CL, Ebay, other sites?

It'd be much easier to sell as a lot, but you could get more if you sell individually (but it would involve waiting for them to sell, shipping them all out one by one, eBay fees, etc.).

1 week later
#230 3 years ago

Still looking hard for a copy of Ninja Golf for the 7800. Complete in box much preferred.

Also would love to buy a complete in box Gizmondo if anyone happens to have one of those.

Yeah, I buy the strangest stuff, I know.

5 months later
#265 3 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

I sold alot of sega saturn and sega CD stuff to buy some pins I wish I knew this thread was here!! Maybe later on if there's more stuff I'm looking to part with I'll post it here first. Here is the main wall in my game room.

Gorgeous setup you have there!

I'm majorly in the market for video game displays right now, so if you ever are looking to sell some of those let me know

1 week later
#279 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

anyone have some nes/snes boxes/manuals they want to sell in a lot? i may be interested

Boxes alone or games complete in box?

I have a big box of NES boxes that I could consider selling. Don't remember if they have manuals or not

1 month later
#330 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Thinking about selling a large lot of NES games, like 275ish games and some consoles/accessories. Not a ton of cib games but a decent amount of manuals. If someone is interested in it, I would not split up the games - all or nothing, I can send a list of games via email or pm.

This is normally where I'd swoop in and say I'll buy all of it, but I'm not in a good position to buy stuff at the moment, so it seems likely I'll have to pass this by (unless it doesn't sell for a while).

Anyways, good luck with the sale though!

3 weeks later
#336 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I'm planning to sell my Vectrex if anyone is interested. I bought the console new in the box. It plays great and is in essentially new condition. The box, all packing and paperwork. Included are 2 additional controllers. A Fury Overdrive controller and a modified Genesis controller. Great stuff. 4 boxed games, all with overlays, 2 Multi-game carts, and Fury Unlimited War of the Worlds.
Included is a beautiful stitched dust cover.
For the buyer who might be interested, I have a very limited repro of the Vectrex kiosk stand that would be available as well. It is easily disassembled for shipping.
I am asking $700 + shipping for the console, cover, games and controllers. Bullet-proof packing.

Wow that kiosk stand looks incredible! I already own a Vectrex CIB and what not, so the lot isn't for me, but it certainly is cool to see all of that together.

1 month later
#346 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Anyone know the ballpark prices on TurboDuos?

$300+

Edit: That being for the North American duos, Japanese duos are $100 - $200

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 9.95
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 48.00
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Toppers
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
£ 20.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waddlejrjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside