D960C5C5-AA73-4FC2-8E70-FD5E4C8FAD44 (resized).jpeg
3C6CA56A-EBAD-43BF-A740-0BB40EB026CD (resized).jpeg
50B8D105-951C-4F20-BEB5-47141C333E1C (resized).jpeg
514A34AB-265E-4946-8940-3A54DFF4A194 (resized).jpeg
295392D4-2E79-4B8B-BE32-AF2C97D0D939 (resized).jpeg
3A007CA8-432A-4425-8C05-6A9056F143B7 (resized).jpeg
E8946D6E-FD60-436A-AA66-11F45ABBB600 (resized).jpeg
ADB1525E-13B2-4E73-BE96-54C47A5626CA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ENDOFLINE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 8 years ago

that's a great collection of rare nes games right there! great thread, will be following it for sure.

I still collect my 2 fave systems - nes and snes. still got around 300 nes carts and around 50 of my fave snes games. some of the highlights in my nes collection are snow bros, mighty final fight, dt2, chip n dale 2, bubble bobble 2, cowboy kid, panic restraunt, mega man 1-6, fire n ice, gunnac, contra force, felix the cat, wacky races, kid clown, rockin kats, sword master, and on an on.

Greg.... sell me some of your games bro!! haha..

Quoted from kst8cat:

A few of the more expensive games in my collection are Bonk's Adventure, Panic Restaurant, Zombie Nation, Duck Tales 2, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers 2, and Gun-Nac for NES, and MUSHA for Sega Genesis. Nothing for sale at the moment. Maybe this winter I will let go of some doubles. My NES collection is at well over 700 different games now, and I am contemplating just how complete I want it to be. Less than 100 to go. Most of the ones I need at this point are very pricey.

2 weeks later
#88 8 years ago

I am trying to rebuild my turbografx-16 collection...

looking for any TURBOGRAFX-16 games (hu-cards, cases, manuals, even the crappy sports games too)

shoot me a pm with what you have

#89 8 years ago

i love that pioneer laseractive system! found my unit at the thirft store a few months back, finally got a sega genesis pac on ebay with the pioneer controller (very happy with that system).

watched the og star wars the other night on laserdisc. still holds up pretty well and is my fave version of the movie (before lucas did all those crazy special editions).

Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Looking to buy N-gage games and Pioneer Laseractive games. If any of you guys have any of those let me know. I'll pay cash or can do trades.
Also two specific items I'm looking for are a boxed Gizmondo and a boxed copy of Earthbound.
Send me a PM if you have any of that and are willing to sell. Thanks!

2 months later
#116 8 years ago

wow... great prices right there .... im guessing these were complete in the box?

if you ever get a hankering to play ninjawarriors, you can always swing by and play it at my house (once i get it fulling working).

Quoted from Rarehero:

I don't know if we're at the peak of cart prices but I've been testing the waters and cashing in a bit. Just sold SNES Ninja Warriors for $400 and Super Turrican 2 for $350. Bye old collection! I'm gonna just get Everdrives for my consoles, declutter, and get some $$$!
Wish I still had my Genesis MUSHA. Sold it a few years ago for around $80 and now it's $450!!!!

1 week later
#128 8 years ago

WTB - i'm currently looking for any TURBO GRAFX-16 games you guys might have..... loose hucards, complete games, even sports titles too.

shoot me a pm if you have anything for sale or possible trade too

#130 8 years ago

yeah... it seems like over the last year or two prices have skyrocketed on nintendo games ... esp nes and super nes. sadly, I can't even afford to buy back some of the snes games I used to own like Dracula x and mega man x2 x3 and so on.

Its also amazing the price differences from loose carts to carts that have the boxes and manuals. sometimes double and triple in price.

seems like there is a lot of love for anything nintendo on eBay right now. seems like systems like the genesis don't get as much love (except for rares like musha and a few others).

Quoted from Rarehero:

Still being blown away by what Genesis and SNES carts are going for...I wonder - has there ever been info released about production numbers? All these "rare" games - seemed so incredibly common back in the day.
For example, I see SNES Space Megaforce headed toward $400 CIB. How many do you think were made? 10,000? 5,000? Less?

#134 8 years ago

wow... your sealed collection of games is most impressive... I hope you got to play some of these games?? haha..

would love to see which n64 / GameCube sealed games you have.

Quoted from j_m_:

I think that next year will be the year that I finally attend the MGC and attempt to part with a good chunk of my stuff.
back story:
I used to author guides for prima and brady games. the money gained from that job fueled a stupidly large purchasing fever for about 8-10 years. I currently possess well over 2,000 sealed games (ps1, ps2, dreamcast, N64, gamecube, gameboy color, gameboy advance, DS) of both the us and japanese flavors.
as I'm getting into pinball and arcade restorations more and more, it's time to clear space and reduce the collection.
most of my goods are pristine (many of the items that I've sold off have garnered 90-95+ VGC ratings [not that I buy into that]) and I've got a few oddities and some rather cool collectibles among my collection (a brand new in box panasonic Q w/ the gameboy advance player, also brand new in box), a sealed copy of ZXE-D: legend of plasmalite (w/ the part swappable bandai robot model kits) and a complete run of weekly famitsu magazine from the time that they went weekly (back in 1991) to present
I've been attempting to catalog everything, but as anyone who has a sizeable collection knows, that takes time and dedication.

4 months later
#150 8 years ago

very cool... you got any hucards for sale?

I'm also looking for nes / snes / gamecube / wii games ... pm me with what you guys got for sale

Quoted from Haymaker:

I have a nice turboCD I might be willing to part with. I'd keep the TG16 but let the cd add on and carry case go with it. I don't have the system card for it either

1 month later
#161 8 years ago

love those pastel colored buttons and no i dont have one.

2 weeks later
#184 7 years ago

man o man.... you picked some doozies right there.... those heavy hitters are all in the 200 - 400 and up range right there.

good luck on your hunt! have you thought about just getting a nes EVERDRIVE to save some cash?

Quoted from DefaultGen:

Anyone want to sell me some top shelf NES rares at these brave new world prices? I'm finishing off the set which means I need basically half the games >$100 and everything on the upper end of the spectrum. Little Samson, Panic Restaurant, Snow Bros, Rescue Rangers 2, Bubble Bobble 2, Wacky Races, Flintstones 2, Kid Klown, Zombie Nation, Bonks Adventure.
Also looking for a nice 3DO FZ-10 and PAL Amiga 1200.

#187 7 years ago

i too enjoy the thrill of the hunt the nes is by far my fave "go to " system.... good luck on your game hunt!

Quoted from DefaultGen:

I've got a Powerpak, I can play the games whenever I want. I still enjoy collecting. I collect wrestling autographs and cards too. It's not that I want to look at the pictures and signatures, I just enjoy the hunt of collecting sets and owning the genuine artifacts.

#191 7 years ago

yeah.... there are alot of sketchy auctions out there right now and prices are through the roof... esp with nes/snes/n64 games.

it almost seems safer if you can find a video game trade event to go to to possibly buy some carts. that way you can actually inspect the games in person and if need be ask the seller to open up the cart to make sure its got the legit board inside (with matching #'s that correspond to the label).

pat the nes punk has some vids regarding scumbag sellers on ebay and bootlegs too -

Quoted from DefaultGen:

ebay.com link
Look at this crap. All this guy's games have the same circular defect on the front and back (and the same rear label which I don't think is correct for every cart). This guy "sold" a $1275 Little Samson, and now he's on to selling some more bootlegs. I was about to bid on his Bonk's Adventure when I went to check his feedback and then dug a little deeper and noticed all the defects in a row on his auctions page.
Seems like I picked the wrong time to finish my collection not only based on prices but the plentiful bootlegs these days.

3 weeks later
#201 7 years ago

im currently looking for boxes and manuals......

anyone have any NES / SNES boxes and or manuals they want to sell / trade ?

shoot me a pm with what you have ....

ive got some nes/snes/n64 games for trade bait too ... tanx

#204 7 years ago

the 3do is a great system.... i always had good memories of playing street fighter II, the horde, alone in the dark, and shockwave too. great controller setup too (super comfy).

Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Thanks, but I finally got one and also fixed the CD pickup on the second one. The only problem now is there's no sound (I've read about a fix for this thou).

1 week later
#208 7 years ago

is your friend local in socal? I might be interested in nes/snes/turbo games

I won't be able to check until the week end, but I know I have duplicates of several of those game for NES, Genesis and N-64. I know for fact that I have an extra loose Doom 64 (I was using it to test an N64 I was working on last week.) Are you looking for games in the box or just loose cartridges if available?
I have a friend that's looking to sell some of his stuff as well, and I'll pass on the information to him about what you're looking for.

#210 7 years ago

it seems like Atari games / boxes are still pretty reasonably priced (compared to Nintendo / sega games). of the old 2600 games... it seems the first boxes with the flaps in the front sell for the most $$. some of the rarer titles fetch big bucks still too .... beat em and eat em / tooth protectors / chase the chuck wagon / and others.

take a pic of the boxes and post them here also, sorry bout you losing your carts. bummer bro.

Quoted from badbilly27:

Is there a market for original Atari 2600 game boxes in nice condition? I was smart enough to keep all my packages in storage boxes. Unfortunately, my parents basement flooded and my brother threw out everything - easiest way to clean up. All my old Atari game cartridges in the carrying case saved for years - gone. So now I have this box of original game boxes.

#214 7 years ago

i love this store.... although the prices seem to keep going up up and away....

did you see that big ROBO BOP in the back of the store?

Well, Goodwill in Santa Ana got a bunch of stuff in:

And this is only a sample.

#217 7 years ago

i heard through the grapevine that the person that donated that robot also donated some other machines (including a marvel vs capcom cab).

sounds like it never came out on the floor for sale. maybe it will end up @ shopgoodwill or into another employees hands?

#220 7 years ago

i got a nintendo red tent once on shopgoodwill for 5 bucks

I'd say check on ShopGoodwill.com. A friend of mine got two arcade games there for $18, and I got a Jatre Specter Cocktail for$11.

#223 7 years ago

haha.... this was years ago.... red tent on shopgoodwill.com for 5 bucks pickup only @ the santa ana location. i sold it years back, but it had super mario on one side / excitebike on the other

over the years ive mos def had some luck @ that store.... once got a non working complete space duel for 80 bucks at the computer store and another time a T2 pinball (working) for 200 over in the main store.

...So ...Much ....Jealousy!

5 months later
#244 7 years ago

contra 3 is a great game.... but i think that one is more in the 40 - 50 dollar range now.

still worth it for such a great game. seems like a steal compared to some of the other over priced snes games now!

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Cool, thanks for the tip. I resorted to putting an n64 emulator on ny shield tablet. Got a n64 to usb adapter and a controller. Pretty pleased.
Still looking for contra 3 alien wars for snes. Id like to pay around $20 shipped. Not sure thats going to be possible. Still hate franky my old neighbor as a kid for taking it from me!!

1 month later
#290 7 years ago

i found one of these boxes years back @ the thrift store in nice condition.

Stored it in one of our closets at home. My wife then decides to store our extra "earth quake" water bottles ontop of my nintendo toy box (had no idea). A few months later i go into grab something out of the closet and low and behold one of the bottles leaked all over the box and ruined it

i was so bummed.

Quoted from Frax:

Anyone else sitting on one of these? I have one...not exactly sure what it's worth lol, but after I get rid of all my cart games thinking about letting it go. (Picture is not mine.)

1 week later
#301 7 years ago

curious if you have any heavy hitters for nes / snes for sale or trade?

Quoted from franksisko18:

Would anyone be interested in trading pins for games. I have most the high end nes,snes, n64 stuff complete in box, and at this point would rather have something i still play (pins). Than something sitting on my shelf. Let me know

#314 7 years ago

little samson... nice! that is actually one of the rarer nes games out there that is actually fun to play

Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone in MN looking to trade pinball for my high end nes? I have a little samson to trade.

9 months later
#357 6 years ago

i heard they got a restock recently?

Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I have an extra bestbuy exclusive Majors Mask Link Amiibo
I could trade for
Toon link
Toon link and Zelda combo
Shiek
Amazon exclusive link
GameStop exclusive link
30th anniversary link playing ocarina

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ENDOFLINE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-wtb-nes-snes-n64-sega-dreamcast-games-and-the-like?tu=ENDOFLINE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.