D960C5C5-AA73-4FC2-8E70-FD5E4C8FAD44 (resized).jpeg
3C6CA56A-EBAD-43BF-A740-0BB40EB026CD (resized).jpeg
50B8D105-951C-4F20-BEB5-47141C333E1C (resized).jpeg
514A34AB-265E-4946-8940-3A54DFF4A194 (resized).jpeg
295392D4-2E79-4B8B-BE32-AF2C97D0D939 (resized).jpeg
3A007CA8-432A-4425-8C05-6A9056F143B7 (resized).jpeg
E8946D6E-FD60-436A-AA66-11F45ABBB600 (resized).jpeg
ADB1525E-13B2-4E73-BE96-54C47A5626CA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hello, does any one have any retro console games sitting around they want to sell? I am specifically looking for some, but will accept others as well depending on the title.

I am looking to add to my home collection, I am not going to resell.

I have a retro gaming party/pinball tournament at my house every year and I setup TVs from my work with different consoles on them for my friends and their kids to play. Its fun to introduce the kids to cartridge games and watch them try and figure the games out.

Got a request to make this a FS/WTB thread so others can get in on the action. Post away!

Here is what I am looking for.

NES:
Pinbot
Battletoads
Mega man 3
Mega man X
The Mutant Virus
Gauntlet
Burgertime
Wolverine

SNES:
Any Yoshi games
Super Mario World 2
Killer Instinct
Maximum Carnage
TMNT IN TIME

GAMEBOY:
Operation C
Kirby's Dreamland

N64:
Zelda
Any Mario Party
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Doom 64
THPS 3

Sega Genesis:
Shining Force I
Road Rash
Aladdin
Sonic 1/2/3

Dreamcast:
Sonic Adventure
Star Wars Demolition
Jet Grind Radio
Coaster Works
Unreal tournament
Soldier of fortune
Marvel vs Capcom 1

Thanks to any one that can hook it up!

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Man you should of hit up MGC

I know....i work a lot, and i have a lot of stupid crap this year i had to request off for.

#8 8 years ago

Thanks to all the repliers so far. I have hit the ones im interested in with pms.

#9 8 years ago

Got a request to make ths a fs/wtb thread. Request granted!

#13 8 years ago

Changed the title...makes more sense now i think, lol.

1 week later
#32 8 years ago

So what are you selling luck dogg? Everything in that pic?

1 week later
#47 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hah, Funcoland's all turned into Gamestops. I was there during the Genesis/SNES era...'93-94 I think.

I bought my N64 USED at Funcoland like a month after it came out for like $300 with pilot wings only...it was a hot system back then. That was like, my entire kid savings at that point.

3 weeks later
1 month later
2 months later
#100 8 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I still really need a Conkers cart for N64.
Preferably in great shape.

Crap, Id take one with NO label.

#103 8 years ago

STILL $65?!?!?! Good lord.

#106 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don't know if we're at the peak of cart prices but I've been testing the waters and cashing in a bit. Just sold SNES Ninja Warriors for $400 and Super Turrican 2 for $350. Bye old collection! I'm gonna just get Everdrives for my consoles, declutter, and get some $$$!
Wish I still had my Genesis MUSHA. Sold it a few years ago for around $80 and now it's $450!!!!

Hey, explain everdrive to me. I dont get it. Is it saved emulators on a cartridge? Or do you some how rip games to it that you own and they are all on one cartridge? Thanks!

#109 8 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

You are using orignal game ROMs. There are several websites that allow you to download the ROMs, you uncompress the zipfile and simply drag it into the folder on the SD card. Emulation is when you are not using original hardware like the consoles from Hyperkin or MAME.

Gotcha...very good. Thats pretty cool.

#113 8 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Games like NES Tecmo Super Bowl 2016 with the current lineups with matching abilities for the players are online for free as well.

Man, next you are gonna tell me they have wide screen support, lol.

#125 8 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

They've been around for a while. The price has come down on them since the first came out. there's a topic about it here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/500-new-nes-video-game-system-for-preorder-hdmi-out

I have one of the smaller ones that does nes, snes together and does genesis with an adapter, but I had never seen the one I posted before.

4 months later
#142 8 years ago

Added Marvel vs Capcom to my list. Glad this thread is still on the up and up!

1 month later
3 weeks later
#188 7 years ago

Bump...any one got any of the games I am looking for? Got some extra scratch before the baby comes....

1 month later
#205 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Hello, does any one have any retro console games sitting around they want to sell? I am specifically looking for some, but will accept others as well depending on the title.
I am looking to add to my home collection, I am not going to resell.
I have a retro gaming party/pinball tournament at my house every year and I setup TVs from my work with different consoles on them for my friends and their kids to play. Its fun to introduce the kids to cartridge games and watch them try and figure the games out.
Got a request to make this a FS/WTB thread so others can get in on the action. Post away!
Here is what I am looking for.
NES:
Pinbot
Contra
Mario 3
Battletoads
Excite Bike
Kid Icarus
Kung Fu
Mega man
SNES:
DOOM
Any Yoshi games
Contra 3 Alien Wars
Killer Instinct
Star Fox
N64:
Zelda
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Doom 64
Bio Freaks
Sega Genesis:
Shining Force I
Road Rash
Aladdin
Sonic 1/2/3
Dreamcast:
Sonic Adventure
Star Wars Demolition
Jet Grind Radio
Coaster Works
Unreal tournament
Soldier of fortune
Marvel vs Capcom 1
Thanks to any one that can hook it up!

Still looking...havent gotten any offers in a while.

3 weeks later
#225 7 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

I won't be able to check until the week end, but I know I have duplicates of several of those game for NES, Genesis and N-64. I know for fact that I have an extra loose Doom 64 (I was using it to test an N64 I was working on last week.) Are you looking for games in the box or just loose cartridges if available?
I have a friend that's looking to sell some of his stuff as well, and I'll pass on the information to him about what you're looking for.

Sweet, let me know. Just games. Im not super hard core into collecting the boxes, we just play the games.

4 months later
#240 7 years ago

Looking fir a decent Gamebot Advance SP. prefer nes version, but if you have a nice one Ill entertain it.

3 weeks later
#243 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

IMO it's best to track one down with the 101 backlit screen. I think the NES one came with a frontlit. The difference is astounding.

Cool, thanks for the tip. I resorted to putting an n64 emulator on ny shield tablet. Got a n64 to usb adapter and a controller. Pretty pleased.

Still looking for contra 3 alien wars for snes. Id like to pay around $20 shipped. Not sure thats going to be possible. Still hate franky my old neighbor as a kid for taking it from me!!

3 weeks later
#261 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Are people here mostly interested in games or all retro stuff? Like displays, promos, and employee items?

That depends, are you selling or just showing off? Lol

That mechanic mario is cool......

#266 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

I actually have both versions of that sign, its just on another wall.

Nice! That xmas canister has an asking price of $145 on ebay right now. I couldnt believe it lol.

#269 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

LOL he's had that thing listed for MONTHS!! He started at $500.....I guess it is "rare" and unique but not for $500!!

I lowed ball the shit outta him...no go.

1 week later
#273 7 years ago

Any one know if they ever sold N64 controller hard shell cases? I want to travel with mine in my checked bag but I dont want the stick to get crushed. Maybe I can find some one to 3d print me one....hmmm.

#283 7 years ago

So whats the deal with "yellow label". Was it a later production? Seems to fetch the same-ish price as the original, so whats the draw?

2 weeks later
#292 7 years ago
Quoted from franksisko18:

Would anyone be interested in trading pins for games. I have most the high end nes,snes, n64 stuff complete in box, and at this point would rather have something i still play (pins). Than something sitting on my shelf. Let me know

Gonna take a lot of games/consoles to equal a pinball machine over $1000.

#295 7 years ago
Quoted from franksisko18:

You'd be surprised. I have more than a few games worth well over $1000

I guess theres a sucker born every day, lol.

#298 7 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

I have sold tons of games for over $1000 each. And I didn't even come close to the truly high end rares.

I guess theres a sucker born every day, lol.

#300 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

you created this thread but dont understand how various console stuff has significant value...
Let me ask you, does anyone you know think youre a fool or a sucker for spending what you do on pinball? And do you feel they are correct in their assumption that you are a fool or a sucker?

Im not going to argue why I think paying that much money for a small plastic case with a board inside is dumb. I just do. You dont. Thats fine.

No, no one I know thinks pinball is too expensive.

#309 7 years ago
Quoted from Bronty:

Sounds like you just see yourself as a "player" and think that "collecting" in general is dumb.
People collect different things. The guy buying a game for $1000 isn't buying it, oftentimes, to play it - in the same way that the guy buying a $10,000 coin isn't going to use the coin to buy the morning paper.

Right. I play my games, and share them with others to enjoy, as they were meant to be. I dont look at them on a shelf.

3 years later
#363 4 years ago

Been hooked on streaming retro consoles lately. I just updates my list. This thread needs a bump!

#365 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

market slightly falling on 80s/90s carts being collected by FANS
market rising on sealed&graded weirdly specific early editions of classic NES games by rich people hoping to invest in the next Action Comics #1

Hey, I play my games.

2 weeks later
#370 4 years ago

Hey yall, I have some Sony Trinitron 8” monitors if any one is interested let me know. They would be real nice for retro consoles. Ill post some pics soon.

Local would be nice, I am open to offers and also trades for games. My list is in the first post.

1 week later
#372 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I might be interested in a monitor (or two), depending on their condition and the price. I think that I may have a few items from your list that you're looking for that I could offer in trade.

I never posted pics here, sorry. Things have changed at work and priorities have shifted. I have them, but Im not sure Ill have time to sell for the foreseeable future. Keep you posted. On the Upside, I did bring one home. My kid loves JP. She likes going from the pinball to the nes game.

2AF00F8A-6761-49CD-AF92-5A522743FFBD (resized).jpeg2AF00F8A-6761-49CD-AF92-5A522743FFBD (resized).jpeg8CE21BE2-7B8B-4F18-BC39-EFF034EC5538 (resized).jpeg8CE21BE2-7B8B-4F18-BC39-EFF034EC5538 (resized).jpeg1F637BE1-3B6B-4FD5-ADE4-CA44361EA8FB (resized).jpeg1F637BE1-3B6B-4FD5-ADE4-CA44361EA8FB (resized).jpeg491E5225-68E7-4CCA-83FF-BFD85BF6A04C (resized).jpeg491E5225-68E7-4CCA-83FF-BFD85BF6A04C (resized).jpeg71C974A5-8514-4DC0-8431-2DF9A4B0E7A7 (resized).jpeg71C974A5-8514-4DC0-8431-2DF9A4B0E7A7 (resized).jpeg
7 months later
#374 3 years ago

Ive got these games:
Gameboy Cool World

Dreamcast Daytona 500
Dreamcast Nba 2k
Dreamcast Nfl 2k
Dreamcast web browser 2.0

Ive got manuals from the following games/things:

NES Power Glove

SNES
Doom
College slam
Mk3
Clay fighter
Primal Rage
Street Fighter 2
SUPER Street Fighter 2

N64
Starfox

Always looking for trades.

Added over 3 years ago:

Daytona USA not 500...

1 week later
#376 3 years ago

This thread died a horrible death. What happened? Nobody trades any more on here?

Looking for a Metroid for NES currently.

#378 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I think people go to eBay to buy used games, just easier system of doing it. I will have to look at my collection I do have doubles of some games.

Gotcha. I almost scored a $10 shipped metroid the other day on ebay. I feel like ebay is a bit inflated price wise right now with xmas looming and the pandemic keeping everyone home playing games more.

I was surprised to see there was a switch shortage.

3 months later
#386 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I'll try to get a list together soon. I think I wrote them down when I priced them out recently, now I just gotta figure out what I did with my notes.

Post the list!

Quoted from Zablon:

I didn't realize this thread existed. While cleaning out a closet, found a sealed box Mario Kart 64. I have no idea where it came from or why it was never opened. I traded my N64 for a guitar a few years before we moved into our current house 20 years ago. Checked the prices on Ebay and couldn't believe what they were going for. It is now up there.

Sweet! Wish I had coin for that kind of trading. I am a loosey kind of guy.

If you guys got any nintendo stuff, let me know.

Current list additions:
NES Zelda Gold
SNES Maximum Carnage
SNES Contra 3 Alien Wars
SNES TMNT IN TIME
GAMEBOY Operation C
SWITCH Binding of Isaac
SWITCH Enter the Gundgeon
SWITCH Mario Odyssey
SWITCH Burger Time Party

I have a few items I can trade:

PS2 GTA 3
PS2 GTA Vice City
PS2 Manhunt (Looking for XBOX manhunt. Getting rid of PS2 stuff)

SNES DOOM Manual
SNES Primal Rage Manual
SNES MK3 Manual
SNES Clayfighter Manual
SNES SF2 Turbo Manual

N64 Star Fox Manual

Dreamcast Daytona USA Mint/Complete

XBOX 360 lot - Cheap $40, message for details.

Wii Wario Ware Smooth Moves Complete/NON WORKING

I have a couple modded gameboy advances as well with IPS and retro nintendo shells.

#389 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

if anyone is after japanese titles, shoot me a pm of your desires.
I still have close to 2,000 factory sealed japanese gameboy color, gameboy advance, dreamcast, playstation and playstation 2 games that I'm looking to sell and reduce my collection.

You are a crazy person, and you got a little crazy on me when we met, as you can see below.

I dont have sealed game money and I would just want to open it any ways. I am not the guy for that type of collecting. I like complete stuff, but I dont wanna pay for it. Loosies for me all day.

30C12120-1529-44F0-AE2D-DF60B4158082 (resized).jpeg30C12120-1529-44F0-AE2D-DF60B4158082 (resized).jpegF86F3630-1822-4C98-AC74-64670A083567 (resized).jpegF86F3630-1822-4C98-AC74-64670A083567 (resized).jpeg
#391 3 years ago

damn those gba are sexy

They are for sale.....

#393 3 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Any idea what a NIB Wii U 32 with Mario Kart built in is worth?
Also have a NIB Dreamcast with around 15 NIB games.
I was going to let my children try to sell them and keep the proceeds.

Pricecharting.com

List the DREAMCAST games.

#400 3 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

I have Skies of Arcadia, Marvel VS Capcom 2 and Gauntlet Legends CIB for sale.

sounds expensive.

#403 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Yeah, I don’t think I want to give them away. Most retailers give about 40-60% of what they price them. No thanks. Was trying to trade with other collectors.
Since I’m the one that typically repairs the machines at C2Games, I sure will. Lol.

I hate HATE facebook.....but I do like the marketplace...and the retro gaming groups. I am in "Retro Planet"....they seem to all be legit and the prices are decent. You will get a fair value from a group like that. You can also just post them on offerup, and put for trade only. I find a lot of local collectors that way.

Any one wanna trade me for my Daytona USA for dreamcast? Looking to get Super Metroid or Contra 3 Alien Wars in return. Its mint and complete, but no box. Were there boxes for DC games? I forget.....

#405 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

No just discs.

Cool. I bought my DC setup second hand in highschool. Wasnt sure. I have a black sports edition.

#407 3 years ago

Contra 3 off the list. Mercari is ok some times....

1 week later
#410 3 years ago

those are all awesome but probably way outta my budget lol

Ya, Chrono is like $1000 in box isnt it? So nuts. My buddy pawned his years ago for $20. LOL.

I have loose NES Double Dragon and Pro Wrestling (non 5-screw).

$10/$5

Trade for any of my wanteds.

2 months later
#415 2 years ago

Bump for an updated list. Its been a while since I bought or sold anything here. Hit me up! I trade too!

Revised list cuz I know no one checks page 1:

NES:
Pinbot
Battletoads
Mega man 3
The Mutant Virus
Gauntlet
Burgertime
Wolverine

SNES:
Any Yoshi games
Super Mario World 2
Killer Instinct
Maximum Carnage
TMNT IN TIME
Mega man X

GAMEBOY:
Operation C
Kirby's Dreamland

N64:
Zelda
Any Mario Party
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Doom 64
THPS 3

Sega Genesis:
Shining Force I
Road Rash
Aladdin
Sonic 1/2/3

Dreamcast:
Sonic Adventure
Star Wars Demolition
Jet Grind Radio
Coaster Works
Unreal tournament
Soldier of fortune
Marvel vs Capcom 1

#417 2 years ago

these are games you want or have?

Want

Only games I have to sell/trade right now:
NES GYROMITE
NES PRO WRESTLING
XBOX 360 C&C Kanes Wrath disc only
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
Tetris Worlds
PS3 midnight club 3 disc only

2 months later
#421 2 years ago

Looking for everdrive carts for gameboy. Any flavor.

1 month later
#422 2 years ago

Ive got the following games for trade or sale:

NES
Tetris $7
Kung Fu $6
Excite Bike $7
Tennis $6

N64
Star Wars Shadow of The Empire $10
Madden 99 $2

XBOX 360:
Fable III Sealed $10
Jeopardy Disc Only $7

1 week later
#423 2 years ago

Ive got the following games for trade or sale:
NES
Tetris $7
Kung Fu $6
Excite Bike $7
Tennis $6
N64
Star Wars Shadow of The Empire $10
Madden 99 $2
XBOX 360:
Fable III Sealed $10
Jeopardy Disc Only $7

Added:

NES
SMB3 Left Bros Variant $25 (some bubbling of label)
Rad Racer $6
SMB/DH $5

SEGA CD:
NBA JAM
NHL 94
JEOPARDY
MADDEN
BASEBALL TONIGHT
$50 for the sleeve. They are all loose.

I do trades. Hit me up!!

I really want a grey zapper. I have 3 orange. Any one wanna trade?

#425 2 years ago

I probably have a spare gray zapper
Here are the games I have:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p6wKzFK_sOggBDmu2niJR5_FKAcAagQiy-uc-hVWOyg/edit?usp=drivesdk
If ya ever want to see the collection my retro game twitch stream is twitch.tv/pure_retro_co

I will check you out some time. I like streaming more than I like watching streams though.

3 months later
#427 2 years ago

Added:
NES
SMB3 Left Bros Variant $25 (some bubbling of label)
Rad Racer $6
SMB/DH $5
SEGA CD:
NBA JAM
NHL 94
JEOPARDY
MADDEN
BASEBALL TONIGHT
$50 for the sleeve. They are all loose.
I do trades. Hit me up!!
I really want a grey zapper. I have 3 orange. Any one wanna trade?

SEGA CD games are gone. SMB3 gone.

I have a super mario sunshine complete 8/10 condition, pleays great. $35

SMB Arcade Classics $30

Call of Duty Black ops for XBOX360 $5

PS2 DVD remote in good condition with receiver $8

Thread is dead lately. Who has a box of their old stuff to sell me?

#430 2 years ago
Quoted from TheDarkKnight68:

Holy crap. I probably shouldve checked this thread out years ago. I will see if I can get an inventory and list up of what I've got. I'm the "dumb" kid who never traded his games in, and kept them all. I have almost every system from the Atari 2600 up to the PS2. No TurboGrafx or ColecoVision, pretty much all other mainstream systems, and all the games I had for each system. Lol, I still pull my Genesis out for Road Rash and Might and Magic. And Flashback. And NHL 95- loooooved the Xband for that game!!!! Anyway, I'll see if I can get something up this week.

Hit me up with any nintendo or sega dreamcast stuff.

1 week later
#431 2 years ago

Ive got two mario/duck hunt carts and zapper combos to sell. Tested game and zapper. Orange zapper version.

$25 shipped to any where inside US.

3 months later
#434 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Any interest in a Sega Dreamcast bundle?
Professionally installed DCHDMI (1080p via HDMI), GDEMU clone with 64 GB card. Two OEM controllers and one Retro Fighters controller. Two VMUs and Mad Catz rumble. 4K HDMI cable and power cord included. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thats siiick. I dont even want to know the price. I cant afford it. Cool though!

#435 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I'm not a console game collector, but picked these up at an estate sale as they had boxes and most were pinball related. I listed Pinbot in the Pinfest thread, and put Pacman on Ebay as it was still sealed. How would you recommend going about selling the rest of these? Are there any diamonds in the rough here?
[quoted image]

Nothing crazy, but boxes go for decent money when they are clean.

The zelda would get you $20-30.

Just have to find the right people or sell online.

#438 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Sorry, I spaced on the price. I can do $600 shipped. Again, that’s with 3 controllers, VMU, rumble, all cables, GDEMU (with the fancy menus) and DCHDMI.
To be fair, I did not install the DCHDMI… that’s waaaaay above my pay grade. It was rock solid for about a year and started to flake. I sent it back to the tech last week to reflow solder on contacts and traces. It’s freshly cleaned and rock solid now.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thats sick as hell.

#440 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Ha, thanks. I was on a mad tear for a while. I just sold my ridiculously tricked out GameCube (HDMI, GCLoader), and now this one’s on the chopping block.
Emulation is great for what it is, but there’s nothing like playing on the OG console.

WOW..ok...so you still want the consoles, you just prefer plopping in discs. Welcome to the club. GC games have been tough for me to find. Im up to maybe 6-7 now? I just started on GC 2-3 years ago.

Good info though. These mods are really cool. I have a 29" CRT and all my consoles hooked up s video. Works for me.

Would still dig one of these and or a GC loader though. For the hard to find games.

1 month later
#445 1 year ago

I got a gameboy pocket in working order, just missing the battery cover. Im sure some one with a 3d printer can make one easily. I might even ask around and get one made to juice up the sale.

$100 shipped in us for the gameboy lot.

$13 shipped for fable 3 which is sealed.

I do trades.

Looking for:

Spiderman web of shadows 360
State of emergency ps2
The warriors ps2
Metroid dread switch
Gta collection switch
Katamari switch
Mario party all stars switch
Zelda Links awakening switch
Mario party 6 gamecube
Punch out wii
OG xbox comsole
Gta 2 dreamcast
House of the dead dreamcast

Green,blue, black, yellow, or clear dmg gameboys

0E964A33-E3F7-4E7A-A00F-6502B0FBE983 (resized).jpeg0E964A33-E3F7-4E7A-A00F-6502B0FBE983 (resized).jpeg3674A8E0-E7B6-4EAE-840D-DC977DD10103 (resized).jpeg3674A8E0-E7B6-4EAE-840D-DC977DD10103 (resized).jpegD960C5C5-AA73-4FC2-8E70-FD5E4C8FAD44 (resized).jpegD960C5C5-AA73-4FC2-8E70-FD5E4C8FAD44 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#451 1 year ago

I got a gameboy pocket in working order, just missing the battery cover. Im sure some one with a 3d printer can make one easily. I might even ask around and get one made to juice up the sale.
$100 shipped in us for the gameboy lot.
$13 shipped for fable 3 which is sealed.
I do trades.
Looking for:
Spiderman web of shadows 360
State of emergency ps2
The warriors ps2
Metroid dread switch
Gta collection switch
Katamari switch
Mario party all stars switch
Zelda Links awakening switch
Mario party 6 gamecube
Punch out wii
OG xbox comsole
Gta 2 dreamcast
House of the dead dreamcast
Green,blue, black, yellow, or clear dmg gameboys
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Gameboy lot sold.

Any one got a ps classic box they dont want?

4 months later
#452 1 year ago

I got a wii system thats modded to play 100 games. I can add or confirm the ones you want. Hit me up if interested.

#454 1 year ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I run a game store & arcade and am interested in buying collections of all different sizes if anyone's ever selling!

Ya, lets keep this private only my man. No need to business it up in here. Ill take any collections too, that goes without saying. Unless say, you want all my sports games and extras. Then we can talk.

#456 1 year ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

Long shot, but I'd love to finish up my US cib virtual boy collection. Looking for:
- Jack Bros cib, mint or neat mint
- Golf box only, mint
- Nester's funky bowling box, insert, and 2 flyer prices (not the manual), mint
- Verical Force everything except the game, mint

Damn those are some rarer ones I dont see. Ive been working on prying a virtual boy outta my buddies hands for years.

Ill keep an eye out. Got any fire to trade? Dmg box by chance?

3 months later
#466 1 year ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

Curious to know if anyone’s attempted to objectively value their collection (outside of grading everything which isn’t feasible for a large collection).
Using pricecharting and pricecharting integrations into my collection organization app, this does its best, but I’ve also noticed a decline in the accuracy of pricecharting in general and it’s still a far cry from valuing the collection as a whole.
Sitting just shy of 5K games, it represents some logistics but I know 5K is chump numbers compared to other so just looking around for what others have done or are doing.

I use the app “gameeye” to catalogue my collection.

7 months later
#470 5 months ago

For sale right now:

Loose:
Gameboy Final Fantasy Adventure
Gameboy Dr Mario
Gameboy Dragonball Z Taiketsu
Gameboy Fire Emblem Sword of Seals (ENG from JAP translation repro)
I'd go $45 shipped on all these in the US.

Switch Sports NIB. I got two for xmas last year. $35 shipped?

Goonies II on NES nice box and game no manual. $50 shipped

Fallout 3 ps3 $15 shipped
GTA 4 ps3 $15 shipped
$26 shipped if bought together

Pocahontas for Genesis $40 shipped
Chase HQ II for Genesis $20 shipped
$50 shipped if you buy both. I have no way to test these but I won them in a raffle so I assume theyre legit. They look fine. I can provide a 30 day return policy if you want on these Genesis games.

I do trades! Looking for nintendo black box atm. I have 7 almost cib out of 35. LOL. Mostly cash tho. Xmas is coming!!

#475 5 months ago
Quoted from Crash:

Also have an orange NES Zapper for sale, $12 shipped. If you need one for Duck Hunt.

dang, all I have is orange. Still looking for a clean grey. May try and get one cib one day.

As for that sweet nes rob lot. Thats way out if my league but thanks for asking!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-wtb-nes-snes-n64-sega-dreamcast-games-and-the-like?tu=Chitownpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.