D960C5C5-AA73-4FC2-8E70-FD5E4C8FAD44 (resized).jpeg
3C6CA56A-EBAD-43BF-A740-0BB40EB026CD (resized).jpeg
50B8D105-951C-4F20-BEB5-47141C333E1C (resized).jpeg
514A34AB-265E-4946-8940-3A54DFF4A194 (resized).jpeg
295392D4-2E79-4B8B-BE32-AF2C97D0D939 (resized).jpeg
3A007CA8-432A-4425-8C05-6A9056F143B7 (resized).jpeg
E8946D6E-FD60-436A-AA66-11F45ABBB600 (resized).jpeg
ADB1525E-13B2-4E73-BE96-54C47A5626CA (resized).jpeg
There are 476 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.
#301 7 years ago

curious if you have any heavy hitters for nes / snes for sale or trade?

Quoted from franksisko18:

Would anyone be interested in trading pins for games. I have most the high end nes,snes, n64 stuff complete in box, and at this point would rather have something i still play (pins). Than something sitting on my shelf. Let me know

#302 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Im not going to argue why I think paying that much money for a small plastic case with a board inside is dumb. I just do. You dont. Thats fine.
No, no one I know thinks pinball is too expensive.

Sounds like you just see yourself as a "player" and think that "collecting" in general is dumb.

People collect different things. The guy buying a game for $1000 isn't buying it, oftentimes, to play it - in the same way that the guy buying a $10,000 coin isn't going to use the coin to buy the morning paper.

#303 7 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

curious if you have any heavy hitters for nes / snes for sale or trade?

I do. Im not really looking to sell though. They are from my own collection, and id be willing to trade for a new pin to play or some other games id rather have in the collection. I have most the high end stuff with the exception of stadium events and the nes comp carts (i do have the snes ones)

#304 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Nintendo age, is one of the most toxic places on the Internet. I stopped using that site years ago. There's a few good people there but it's not what it used to be unfortunately.

Wow, that says a lot being posted on pinside.

#305 7 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I just don't think it's true. Im sorry he had a bad experience but for the most part it's no better or worse than other busy forums. People are people.

#306 7 years ago

WTB Any promotional Blasto (ps1) merchandise...thanks

#307 7 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

It used to be a fun site to talk to other people in the hobby. But the ego's got too much to stomach. In the end it's video games. Instead of enjoying the hobby, people are arguing about why people are buying retro games.

#308 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

It used to be a fun site to talk to other people in the hobby. But the ego's got too much to stomach. In the end it's video games. Instead of enjoying the hobby, people are arguing about why people are buying retro games.

Ya well pinside has done the same and I rarely want to post or read new threads here..... As stated it is the internet and people plus the pick up in traffic, just seems to happen....

#309 7 years ago
Quoted from Bronty:

Sounds like you just see yourself as a "player" and think that "collecting" in general is dumb.
People collect different things. The guy buying a game for $1000 isn't buying it, oftentimes, to play it - in the same way that the guy buying a $10,000 coin isn't going to use the coin to buy the morning paper.

Right. I play my games, and share them with others to enjoy, as they were meant to be. I dont look at them on a shelf.

#310 7 years ago

Anyone in MN looking to trade pinball for my high end nes? I have a little samson to trade.

#311 7 years ago

Gonna take a lot of games/consoles to equal a pinball machine over $1000.

You'd be surprised... I have about 2500 in stuff I want to sell right now, and that's not even all of it.

#312 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

WTB Any promotional Blasto (ps1) merchandise...thanks

Could anyone tell me any other forums to look for this? I have checked EBAY...Anywhere else?

#313 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Could anyone tell me any other forums to look for this? I have checked EBAY...Anywhere else?

You gotta check out fan sites like nintendoage, sega-age or a ps1 collecting forum. They tend to post promo stuff often. They avoid ebay because of the fees, but still charge ebay prices.

#314 7 years ago

little samson... nice! that is actually one of the rarer nes games out there that is actually fun to play

Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone in MN looking to trade pinball for my high end nes? I have a little samson to trade.

#315 7 years ago

Thanks will check them out. Just was going through all my old gaming consoles last week...reason I mentioned Blasto above. Thought I would ask this ? here because pinball people rock and have good info.

Does anyone have the code to unlock classic frogger on the ps1 disc? I searched and searched but can't find anything. I know it is there and remember having it and playing it but I can't find anything on it now. I do remember reading about the code and discussing with an EB Employee years ago that the code was in an unusual place in one of the gaming magazines back when it came out. Driving me crazy looking for it and all I turned up is this website mentioning it, here is link and screenshot with quotated text below too:

"Finally, although the original Frogger is hidden in the game, we would have preferred it to be an option in the main menu (take note, all you retro programmers!)".

(Yeah I would have preferred this too since now for me playing the classic game on here is a no go!) Where's the code Stern...oh wait wrong manufacturer and game type....

http://www.atarihq.com/reviews/1664/ps/frogger.html

IMG_0111 (resized).JPGIMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0112 (resized).PNGIMG_0112 (resized).PNG

#316 7 years ago

Glad someone besides me is playing their ps1 games

#317 7 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Glad someone besides me is playing their ps1 games

My wife had a ps1 and since I'm going all retro she asked about games she remembers! So now I'm cracking out my old ps1 and ps2 games! Sled storm and tony hawk, cookies and cream and tons more that she will enjoy so pumped.

#318 7 years ago

Does anyone have some Wii remotes they want to sell? Ideally I'd like x2 Black and x2 White w/ Motion Plus. Please send me a PM.

#319 7 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Does anyone have some Wii remotes they want to sell? Ideally I'd like x2 Black and x2 White w/ Motion Plus. Please send me a PM.

You should check your local pawn shops, they will probably have a bunch for cheap

#320 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

My wife had a ps1 and since I'm going all retro she asked about games she remembers! So now I'm cracking out my old ps1 and ps2 games! Sled storm and tony hawk, cookies and cream and tons more that she will enjoy so pumped.

My wife is pretty excited for the Crash bandicoot remakes. I haven't played them since they came out so I'm pretty excited.

I have love for the 5th generation and the terrible ps1 graphics. I had a 64 as a kid but played a lot of ps1 growing up

#321 7 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

My wife is pretty excited for the Crash bandicoot remakes. I haven't played them since they came out so I'm pretty excited.
I have love for the 5th generation and the terrible ps1 graphics. I had a 64 as a kid but played a lot of ps1 growing up

Kinda mad I got an x1 I never use vs the PS4. I found all my original crash games and loaded them up but the PS4 remake will look sooooooo goood.

Yeah I never had Nintendo always sega or ps. So many good ps1 and 2 games.

I need to finally pull the trigger on cookies n cream for ps2 as the coop game with my wife. Although the new lego games are good too.

#322 7 years ago

Im looking for Vectrex stuff, controllers, 3d viewer, overlays, any other weird stuff. Also looking for Vector Pilot cart for the Vectrex.

#323 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

So many good ps1 and 2 games.

Metal Gear Solid was soo epic on the PS1. I had gotten out of console gaming for awhile at the time but had to buy a PS1 just for MGS.

#324 7 years ago

Hey pinside. I make atari video mod kits and pcb sheets.

ebay.com link: itm

ebay.com link: itm

#325 7 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Hey pinside. I make atari video mod kits and pcb sheets.
ebay.com link
ebay.com link

That's awesome.

1 week later
#326 7 years ago

Does anyone have a Model 1 Saturn (oval buttons) they'd want to part with? Looking to buy! ...or trade, if you don't mind having a Model 2 instead.

2 weeks later
#327 7 years ago

Thinking about selling a large lot of NES games, like 275ish games and some consoles/accessories. Not a ton of cib games but a decent amount of manuals. If someone is interested in it, I would not split up the games - all or nothing, I can send a list of games via email or pm.

20170110_124844 (resized).jpg20170110_124844 (resized).jpg

#328 7 years ago

I'm considering putting up my Sega Saturn collection to put towards my first pin.

I've got a Sega Saturn, 2 controllers, light gun in box with manual (box is beat up), an action replay plus 4 in 1 and about 12 games plus the three pack (Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter 2 and Daytona USA).

All games are CIB and in great shape: Nights (small jewel case), Dragon Force, Sonic 3D Blast, Shining the Holy Ark, Shining Force III, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Panzer Dragoon, Clockwork Knight, Guardian Heroes, Night Warriors and Street Fighter Alpha 2.

I think value wise I've got about $2000.00 to $2500.00 CAD worth of stuff.

20170223_174033 (resized).jpg20170223_174033 (resized).jpg

20170223_174036 (resized).jpg20170223_174036 (resized).jpg

#329 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Does anyone have a Model 1 Saturn (oval buttons) they'd want to part with? Looking to buy! ...or trade, if you don't mind having a Model 2 instead.

Found one! Plug for Bros. Game Shop in Torrance ...neat little mom n pop type joint.

#330 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Thinking about selling a large lot of NES games, like 275ish games and some consoles/accessories. Not a ton of cib games but a decent amount of manuals. If someone is interested in it, I would not split up the games - all or nothing, I can send a list of games via email or pm.

This is normally where I'd swoop in and say I'll buy all of it, but I'm not in a good position to buy stuff at the moment, so it seems likely I'll have to pass this by (unless it doesn't sell for a while).

Anyways, good luck with the sale though!

#331 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

This is normally where I'd swoop in and say I'll buy all of it, but I'm not in a good position to buy stuff at the moment, so it seems likely I'll have to pass this by (unless it doesn't sell for a while).
Anyways, good luck with the sale though!

If you're going to TPF I could probably bring it all if we struck a deal thanks tho, I'm not in a rush to sell but would rather have some other stuff than these since I don't play most of em anymore

20170110_124844 (resized).jpg20170110_124844 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#332 7 years ago

I'm planning to sell my Vectrex if anyone is interested. I bought the console new in the box. It plays great and is in essentially new condition. The box, all packing and paperwork. Included are 2 additional controllers. A Fury Overdrive controller and a modified Genesis controller. Great stuff. 4 boxed games, all with overlays, 2 Multi-game carts, and Fury Unlimited War of the Worlds.
Included is a beautiful stitched dust cover.

For the buyer who might be interested, I have a very limited repro of the Vectrex kiosk stand that would be available as well. It is easily disassembled for shipping.

I am asking $700 + shipping for the console, cover, games and controllers. Bullet-proof packing.

DSCF5948 (resized).JPGDSCF5948 (resized).JPG
DSCF5947 (resized).JPGDSCF5947 (resized).JPG
DSCF5950 (resized).JPGDSCF5950 (resized).JPG
DSCF5952 (resized).JPGDSCF5952 (resized).JPG
DSCF5955 (resized).JPGDSCF5955 (resized).JPG
DSCF5958 (resized).JPGDSCF5958 (resized).JPG
DSCF5959 (resized).JPGDSCF5959 (resized).JPG
DSCF5965 (resized).JPGDSCF5965 (resized).JPG
DSCF5945 (resized).JPGDSCF5945 (resized).JPG
DSCF5946 (resized).JPGDSCF5946 (resized).JPG
DSCF5944 (resized).JPGDSCF5944 (resized).JPG
DSCF5960 (resized).JPGDSCF5960 (resized).JPG

#333 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I'm planning to sell my Vectrex if anyone is interested. I bought the console new in the box. It plays great and is in essentially new condition. The box, all packing and paperwork. Included are 2 additional controllers. A Fury Overdrive controller and a modified Genesis controller. Great stuff. 4 boxed games, all with overlays, 2 Multi-game carts, and Fury Unlimited War of the Worlds.
For the buyer who might be interested, I have a very limited repro of the Vectrex kiosk stand that would be available as well. It is easily disassembled for shipping.
I am asking $700 + shipping for the console, cover, games and controllers. Bullet-proof packing.

That is a super nice setup.

Vector graphics games are so appealing to look at and simply can't be replicated without a vector monitor.

#334 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Nice unit! No fortress of narzod? I sold my vectrex a few years ago. I would like to get one again one day.

#335 7 years ago
Quoted from 20eyes:

Nice unit! No fortress of narzod? I sold my vectrex a few years ago. I would like to get one again one day.

Yes, on the multi-cart. Great game!!
(I'll really miss that one...)

IMG_0231 (resized).JPGIMG_0231 (resized).JPG

#336 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Wow that kiosk stand looks incredible! I already own a Vectrex CIB and what not, so the lot isn't for me, but it certainly is cool to see all of that together.

1 week later
#337 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Found one! Plug for Bros. Game Shop in Torrance ...neat little mom n pop type joint.

How would you rate their store? I live not too terribly far away from Torrance and would consider a rip to check them out.

3 weeks later
#338 7 years ago

Nothing like having Alan mod my Dreamcast Fight stick like the one Mark from CGR has. It looks amazing and plays fantastic! I went with the smoke ball top instead of the green to better match the smoke buttons. It now has new Sanwa buttons and a Sanwa joystick with an octagonal gate restrictor.

Unboxing

Testing

And if you want to do this mod yourself here is a video on how to do it.

image1.JPGimage1.JPG
image2.JPGimage2.JPG

3 weeks later
#339 6 years ago

Right. I play my games, and share them with others to enjoy, as they were meant to be. I dont look at them on a shelf.

Okay, but I think most people in the market for them, even those who think of themselves as purely gamers like you seem to, have some element of collector in them. Anybody buying a cartridge, really, is buying it for something other than the game itself, otherwise they would just get the rom and be done with it.

And ultimately, there is no difference between wanting to have the original grey brick to play ('because'), or wanting the factory sealed grey brick, or just wanting the grey brick to sit on the shelf.

No one buys them just to play them, because there are cheaper options if just playing them is truly the only motivation.

#340 6 years ago

oops double post

#341 6 years ago
Quoted from Bronty:

Okay, but I think most people in the market for them, even those who think of themselves as purely gamers like you seem to, have some element of collector in them. Anybody buying a cartridge, really, is buying it for something other than the game itself, otherwise they would just get the rom and be done with it.
And ultimately, there is no difference between wanting to have the original grey brick to play ('because I like the original format or whatever'), or wanting the factory sealed grey brick, or just wanting the grey brick to sit on the shelf.
No one buys them just to play them, because there are cheaper options if just playing them is truly the only motivation.

#342 6 years ago

Anyone know the ballpark prices on TurboDuos?

#343 6 years ago

I've been looking for an Atari 2600 copy of H.E.R.O.

Just in case someone has doubles.

#344 6 years ago

I used to have a collection, pretty solid, almost 500 unique nes titles, over 100 nice boxes and manuals with some decently rare games with box. I really don't want to look and see what some of them would sell for now, but I sold all of it off to pay for my first pin and finish a basement. I recently made a nice little retro spot in my basement with a crt, and just using the flash carts to play the games on original hardware. I think that's the way to go these days, unless you want to display all of your games.

#345 6 years ago

Oh and I've got an NES Classic that I'm not playing anymore, not really my thing. Would sell if anyone is interested.

#346 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Anyone know the ballpark prices on TurboDuos?

$300+

Edit: That being for the North American duos, Japanese duos are $100 - $200

#347 6 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

$300+
Edit: That being for the North American duos, Japanese duos are $100 - $200

Alright, thanks.

2 weeks later
#348 6 years ago

$75 + shipping
The time has come to sell my Atari 400 . Upgraded memory (64k i think).
Tape deck, 3 Tape Games , Spanish tape Set , about 10 Carts (about 6 work as is) . 1 joystick, 1 set of paddles (1 the cap falls off).
New power supply. Original manual.
I bought this unit new in like 1983 with money i earned
This unit is mostly working. The keyboard is wonky and could be replaced from Best Electronics for $30, other than that its a decent system. I dont know if the tapes or tape deck work
Sold As Is.

--Jeff

1229983_10151849144663901_565014832_n (resized).jpg1229983_10151849144663901_565014832_n (resized).jpg

1238810_10151849144108901_98922914_n (resized).jpg1238810_10151849144108901_98922914_n (resized).jpg

1274412_10151849144598901_1611343734_o (resized).jpg1274412_10151849144598901_1611343734_o (resized).jpg

1275713_10151849144458901_1076374527_o (resized).jpg1275713_10151849144458901_1076374527_o (resized).jpg

WP_20150420_10_31_40_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20150420_10_31_40_Pro (resized).jpg

20150517_194716 (resized).jpg20150517_194716 (resized).jpg

WP_20150420_10_31_49_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20150420_10_31_49_Pro (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#349 6 years ago

anyone have any zelda themed amiibos for sale/trade?
looking to round out my zelda collection of them

Link Smash Bros
Zelda Smash Bros
Toon Link Smash Bros
Sheik Smash Bros
Twilight Princess Link Gamestop exclusive
30th anniversary Link (playing ocarina)
Toon Link 30th Anniversay 2pk Link and Zelda
Link Skyward Sword Amazon exclusive

1 week later
#350 6 years ago

Selling a bunch of xbox games with a few ps2 and a ps1 and xbox 360 game lot on eBay. If anyone wants to buy it outright I can end the auction there. 29 games and a xbox game disc case. all games are CIB except for the psx tony hawk

ebay.com link: xbox ps2 360 ps massive 29 game lot cib halo contra final fantasy red dead retro

List:
All games complete in box besides Tony hawk 2 for PlayStation 1
Also includes an Xbox cd case
Xbox Hitman contracts
Xbox MLB 2k5
Xbox Morrowind
Xbox crimson skies
Xbox NHL 2k7
Xbox fusion frenzy
Xbox halo 2
Xbox halo 2
Xbox gauntlet seven sorrows
Xbox dead or alive 3
Xbox Tony hawk 2x
Xbox fifa world cup 2002
Xbox house of the dead 3
Xbox mortal Kombat deadly
Xbox halo
Xbox lord of the rings 2 towers
Xbox splinter cell
Xbox amped
Xbox nfl 2k3
Xbox project Gotham racing
Xbox tao Feng
Xbox NHL hitz 2002

Xbox 360 Madden 08

PS2 lord of the rings 3rd age
PS2 final fantasy X2
PS2 onimusha 3
PS2 red dead revolver
PS2 neo contra

Psx Tony hawk 2

There are 476 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-wtb-nes-snes-n64-sega-dreamcast-games-and-the-like/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.