D960C5C5-AA73-4FC2-8E70-FD5E4C8FAD44 (resized).jpeg
3C6CA56A-EBAD-43BF-A740-0BB40EB026CD (resized).jpeg
50B8D105-951C-4F20-BEB5-47141C333E1C (resized).jpeg
514A34AB-265E-4946-8940-3A54DFF4A194 (resized).jpeg
295392D4-2E79-4B8B-BE32-AF2C97D0D939 (resized).jpeg
3A007CA8-432A-4425-8C05-6A9056F143B7 (resized).jpeg
E8946D6E-FD60-436A-AA66-11F45ABBB600 (resized).jpeg
ADB1525E-13B2-4E73-BE96-54C47A5626CA (resized).jpeg
There are 476 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 10.
#251 7 years ago

Hey guys. I've bought some N64 games, but I don't have an N64.... Looking for one in good shape w/ expansion pak. Transparent color would be neat!

#252 7 years ago

just throwing it out there if anyone has a ps2 or even a PS1 with a mod chip I would be interested. Been playing lots of imports and I'm sick of swapping.

if anyone has any ps1 guncons they want to get rid of I would be interested, I would take Guncon 2's as well

and finally if anyone has good Nintendo & Genesis SCART or Svideo cables I would be interested

2 weeks later
#253 7 years ago

Are people here mostly interested in games or all retro stuff? Like displays, promos, and employee items?

#254 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Are people here mostly interested in games or all retro stuff? Like displays, promos, and employee items?

i def think people would be interested in that kinda stuff for sure.

#255 7 years ago

I've got 3 extra original NES'es in my basement, if anyone is looking for one. Don't think I've got many, if any spare controllers.

#256 7 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

I've got 3 extra original NES'es in my basement, if anyone is looking for one. Don't think I've got many, if any spare controllers.

top loader or the toasters? price?

#257 7 years ago

I sold alot of sega saturn and sega CD stuff to buy some pins I wish I knew this thread was here!! Maybe later on if there's more stuff I'm looking to part with I'll post it here first. Here is the main wall in my game room.

20160924_185757 (resized).jpg20160924_185757 (resized).jpg

#258 7 years ago

nice! That kirby display is awesome. I sold my genesis collection last year for pin money so i know how that goes

#259 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

nice! That kirby display is awesome. I sold my genesis collection last year for pin money so i know how that goes

Thanks! My crown jewels of the collection are the employee anniversary gifts in the center! As I've come to understand they don't make the 20 year in "bronze" anymore! They were made by RS Owens, who makes the Oscars and Emmy awards! Very very very rare.

#260 7 years ago

top loader or the toasters? price?

3 Toasters, sadly no top loaders. Used to collect NES and was cleaning out the basement noticed I had a 'few' extras sitting down there. As for price I'm not sure what they even go for these days.

#261 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

That depends, are you selling or just showing off? Lol

That mechanic mario is cool......

#262 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I'm seeing what people are interested in. I just sold some things, but if I decide to sell again I know where to come to. Ebay is a last resort for me. Plus I would much rather sell to other collectors and help the community.

#263 7 years ago

I actually have both versions of that sign, its just on another wall.

#264 7 years ago

I have a *TON* of stuff for sale right now. If someone is interested in a bulk purchase of some stuff (Please don't ask me to ship 1 or 2 cartridges..it's not even worth my time to ship 10 bucks for 2 games..) we can talk terms...heh. I'm willing to go a little below my listed prices (Which for the most part are already ~70% of Pricecharting) for bulk sales. Buyer pays actual shipping cost.

I'm just going to link to my local CL Ads, it's way faster and won't clutter up this thread with a huge list..

NES - dallas.craigslist.org link

SNES - dallas.craigslist.org link

TG16/TG-CD - dallas.craigslist.org link

PS1 (mostly RPGs) - dallas.craigslist.org link

SegaCD/Dreamcast/Saturn - dallas.craigslist.org link

Please note all games are CART/DISC ONLY unless otherwise noted. If someone wants to purchase a ton of disc games, I have them in a big CD binder that I'll throw in and ship them in. Most of the disc games have not been played in over 10 years, and ~80% of them I bought at time of release so I'm the original owner. Most of these games should be basically pristine discs, save a few.

#265 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

I sold alot of sega saturn and sega CD stuff to buy some pins I wish I knew this thread was here!! Maybe later on if there's more stuff I'm looking to part with I'll post it here first. Here is the main wall in my game room.

Gorgeous setup you have there!

I'm majorly in the market for video game displays right now, so if you ever are looking to sell some of those let me know

#266 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

I actually have both versions of that sign, its just on another wall.

Nice! That xmas canister has an asking price of $145 on ebay right now. I couldnt believe it lol.

#267 7 years ago

Nice! That xmas canister has an asking price of $145 on ebay right now. I couldnt believe it lol.

LOL he's had that thing listed for MONTHS!! He started at $500.....I guess it is "rare" and unique but not for $500!!

#268 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Gorgeous setup you have there!
I'm majorly in the market for video game displays right now, so if you ever are looking to sell some of those let me know

Thank you! I will for sure list things here when I'm ready to part with more stuff. I've been collecting this stuff since like 97 or 98. Things are alot different now!

#269 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

LOL he's had that thing listed for MONTHS!! He started at $500.....I guess it is "rare" and unique but not for $500!!

I lowed ball the shit outta him...no go.

#270 7 years ago

I lowed ball the shit outta him...no go.

He seems like the kind of person who puts a best offer but really is only willing to go $5 less then asking....that irritates me when people do that.

#271 7 years ago

regarding that pepsi tin, does anyone actually know what it was used for? I've asked alot of people who have large obscure collections about it. No one really has a good answer. I really like to know the back story of these things, and its a mystery. It seems like the perfect size to keep a tshirt, I always wondered if it was a prize or how it was distributed.

#272 7 years ago

Anyone else sitting on one of these? I have one...not exactly sure what it's worth lol, but after I get rid of all my cart games thinking about letting it go. (Picture is not mine.)

nintendo-super-mario-zelda-storage-chest (resized).jpgnintendo-super-mario-zelda-storage-chest (resized).jpg

#273 7 years ago

Any one know if they ever sold N64 controller hard shell cases? I want to travel with mine in my checked bag but I dont want the stick to get crushed. Maybe I can find some one to 3d print me one....hmmm.

#274 7 years ago

Any one know if they ever sold N64 controller hard shell cases? I want to travel with mine in my checked bag but I dont want the stick to get crushed. Maybe I can find some one to 3d print me one....hmmm.

not sure, but I don't think nintendo ever sold anything like that

#275 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Anyone else sitting on one of these? I have one...not exactly sure what it's worth lol, but after I get rid of all my cart games thinking about letting it go. (Picture is not mine.)

I remember seeing one of those sell some time ago. I wish I could remember exactly what it sold for, but I want to say around 100 bucks

#276 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

I'm seeing what people are interested in. I just sold some things, but if I decide to sell again I know where to come to. Ebay is a last resort for me. Plus I would much rather sell to other collectors and help the community.

You could try nintendoage.com if you want to avoid ebay.

#277 7 years ago

anyone have some nes/snes boxes/manuals they want to sell in a lot? i may be interested

#278 7 years ago

ISO:
Nintendo 64

Would love a translucent version in green with the expansion i.e. The dk 64 version

#279 7 years ago

anyone have some nes/snes boxes/manuals they want to sell in a lot? i may be interested

Boxes alone or games complete in box?

I have a big box of NES boxes that I could consider selling. Don't remember if they have manuals or not

#280 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Boxes alone or games complete in box?
I have a big box of NES boxes that I could consider selling. Don't remember if they have manuals or not

Empty boxes. I have a ton of loose games, would be cool to pair them with boxes

#281 7 years ago
Quoted from Bronty:

You could try nintendoage.com if you want to avoid ebay.

Nintendo age, is one of the most toxic places on the Internet. I stopped using that site years ago. There's a few good people there but it's not what it used to be unfortunately.

#282 7 years ago

Edit: Decided to let them all go. See a few posts below if interested.

#283 7 years ago

So whats the deal with "yellow label". Was it a later production? Seems to fetch the same-ish price as the original, so whats the draw?

#284 7 years ago

So whats the deal with "yellow label". Was it a later production? Seems to fetch the same-ish price as the original, so whats the draw?

its a later issue. scarcer, and new box/label art, but a rerelease. Price is the same as a loose cartridge because they play the same. As complete in box I think the reissue is actually more valuable IIRC as there are lots of complete originals around. On the other hand as sealed copies the original is worth more because neither version is that available sealed and collectors will prefer the original in the absence of a scarcity differential.

#285 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

ISO:
Nintendo 64
Would love a translucent version in green with the expansion i.e. The dk 64 version

I just sold one of these (still NIB) last year. sorry

#286 7 years ago

Decided to let them all go. All tested and working but contacts have not been cleaned. Most are in good to great condition. I can provide pictures to those seriously interested.
All are loose carts. Pro wrestling has box.
I would like to sell them all in one lot. I have a good idea what they are each worth. PM me if interested.
NES GAMES:
10 Yard Fight
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of the Lance
Baseball
Barker Bill's Trick Shooting
Blades of Steel
Castlevania
Castlevania II: Simons Quest
Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers
Crash 'N' The Boys Street Challenge
DuckTales
Excitebike
Festers Quest
Galaga: Demons of Death
Ghosts N Goblins
Goal
Gotcha
Heavy Barrel
Hogans Alley
Ice Hockey
John Elways Quarterback
Kung Fu
Kung Fu Heroes
Metroid
Ninja Gaiden
Paperboy
Pro Wrestling
RBI Baseball 3
Spy Hunter
Super Mario Bros - World Class Track Meet - Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. - Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Town & Country Surf Designs: Wood & Water Rage
Trojan
Ultimate Basketball
WWF Wrestle Mania Steel Cage Challenge
Zelda

Added over 7 years ago: EDIT: NES Lot has been SOLD!!

#287 7 years ago

ISO: Authentic GCN memory card, pref the 251? version. I have some GC games and I can't save! hahah so I don't want to get too far in sunchine or luigi mansion yet

#288 7 years ago

FS: Sega Game Gear

Tested & working. Comes with Sonic the Hedgehog 2 & Sonic Chaos.

Also comes with a cap kit and new front screen lense.

$35 Shipped obo.

IMG_1913 (resized).JPGIMG_1913 (resized).JPG

IMG_1912 (resized).JPGIMG_1912 (resized).JPG

#289 7 years ago

Selling some duplicate games that I have nicer copies of. Boxes are not mint and the inside game carboard holder suck on some of em, if you want more pics please ask, i can email you higher res pics or anything.

Would like to sell in bundles. Price shown next to game is off Price Charting for reference. Each bundle is about $20 lower than their prices

SNES
Wario Woods with Box and Manual - $20.24
Super Battle Ship with Box and Poster - $11.47
Vegas Stakes with Box and Manual - $4.63
Wild Snake with Box and Manual - $9.99
Double Dragon V with Box - $27.99
Kirbys Avalance with Box - $26.00

Take all SNES for $80 OBO plus shipping

NES
Hatris with Box and cardboard game sleeve - $28.99
Puzzle with Box - $22.95
Breakthru with Box - $14.99
American Gladiators with Box - $12.50

Take all NES for $60 OBO plus shipping

Will test everything again prior to shipping.
20170116_121257 (resized).jpg20170116_121257 (resized).jpg
20170116_121343 (resized).jpg20170116_121343 (resized).jpg
20170116_121410 (resized).jpg20170116_121410 (resized).jpg
20170116_121437 (resized).jpg20170116_121437 (resized).jpg

#290 7 years ago

i found one of these boxes years back @ the thrift store in nice condition.

Stored it in one of our closets at home. My wife then decides to store our extra "earth quake" water bottles ontop of my nintendo toy box (had no idea). A few months later i go into grab something out of the closet and low and behold one of the bottles leaked all over the box and ruined it

i was so bummed.

Quoted from Frax:

1 week later
#291 7 years ago

Would anyone be interested in trading pins for games. I have most the high end nes,snes, n64 stuff complete in box, and at this point would rather have something i still play (pins). Than something sitting on my shelf. Let me know

#292 7 years ago
Quoted from franksisko18:

Would anyone be interested in trading pins for games. I have most the high end nes,snes, n64 stuff complete in box, and at this point would rather have something i still play (pins). Than something sitting on my shelf. Let me know

Gonna take a lot of games/consoles to equal a pinball machine over $1000.

#293 7 years ago

Gonna take a lot of games/consoles to equal a pinball machine over $1000.

You'd be surprised. I have more than a few games worth well over $1000

#294 7 years ago

they're worth a lot more if they're still factory sealed and in mint condition

#295 7 years ago

I guess theres a sucker born every day, lol.

#296 7 years ago

What's the most valuable pinball machine there is? There are console games worth more than any pinball machine that I'm aware of... although my awareness may be limited. Obviously pinball has a higher entry point and average price, but console has a higher top end as far as I'm aware.

#297 7 years ago

I have sold tons of games for over $1000 each. And I didn't even come close to the truly high end rares.

#298 7 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

I have sold tons of games for over $1000 each. And I didn't even come close to the truly high end rares.

#299 7 years ago

you created this thread but dont understand how various console stuff has significant value...

Let me ask you, does anyone you know think youre a fool or a sucker for spending what you do on pinball? And do you feel they are correct in their assumption that you are a fool or a sucker?

#300 7 years ago

you created this thread but dont understand how various console stuff has significant value...
Let me ask you, does anyone you know think youre a fool or a sucker for spending what you do on pinball? And do you feel they are correct in their assumption that you are a fool or a sucker?

Im not going to argue why I think paying that much money for a small plastic case with a board inside is dumb. I just do. You dont. Thats fine.

No, no one I know thinks pinball is too expensive.

There are 476 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-wtb-nes-snes-n64-sega-dreamcast-games-and-the-like/page/6?hl=snes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.