4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 372 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by Chitownpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 100 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

71C974A5-8514-4DC0-8431-2DF9A4B0E7A7 (resized).jpeg
491E5225-68E7-4CCA-83FF-BFD85BF6A04C (resized).jpeg
1F637BE1-3B6B-4FD5-ADE4-CA44361EA8FB (resized).jpeg
8CE21BE2-7B8B-4F18-BC39-EFF034EC5538 (resized).jpeg
2AF00F8A-6761-49CD-AF92-5A522743FFBD (resized).jpeg
retro gaming show color flyer (resized).jpg
20171124_201134 (resized).jpg
20171124_201127 (resized).jpg
20170713_194803 (resized).jpg
WP_20150420_10_31_49_Pro (resized).jpg
20150517_194716 (resized).jpg
WP_20150420_10_31_40_Pro (resized).jpg
1275713_10151849144458901_1076374527_o (resized).jpg
1274412_10151849144598901_1611343734_o (resized).jpg
1238810_10151849144108901_98922914_n (resized).jpg
1229983_10151849144663901_565014832_n (resized).jpg

There are 372 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
#201 3 years ago

im currently looking for boxes and manuals......

anyone have any NES / SNES boxes and or manuals they want to sell / trade ?

shoot me a pm with what you have ....

ive got some nes/snes/n64 games for trade bait too ... tanx

#202 3 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Trying to find 3DO software or accessories is an adventure in its self. I have two consoles with only one control pad between them and a copy of "Alone in the dark".

I've got a third party 3do controller and I think I have another one in a sealed box. Interested?

Quoted from aobrien5:

It's a CX 2600A. How does that effect the amount of work it's worth?

Its the most common one out there, so not very valuable at all, but if its clean and functional there's some value there. Might be worth cleaning up and trying to sell

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:I've got a third party 3do controller and I think I have another one in a sealed box. Interested?

Thanks, but I finally got one and also fixed the CD pickup on the second one. The only problem now is there's no sound (I've read about a fix for this thou).

#204 3 years ago

the 3do is a great system.... i always had good memories of playing street fighter II, the horde, alone in the dark, and shockwave too. great controller setup too (super comfy).

Thanks, but I finally got one and also fixed the CD pickup on the second one. The only problem now is there's no sound (I've read about a fix for this thou).

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Hello, does any one have any retro console games sitting around they want to sell? I am specifically looking for some, but will accept others as well depending on the title.
I am looking to add to my home collection, I am not going to resell.
I have a retro gaming party/pinball tournament at my house every year and I setup TVs from my work with different consoles on them for my friends and their kids to play. Its fun to introduce the kids to cartridge games and watch them try and figure the games out.
Got a request to make this a FS/WTB thread so others can get in on the action. Post away!
Here is what I am looking for.
NES:
Pinbot
Contra
Mario 3
Battletoads
Excite Bike
Kid Icarus
Kung Fu
Mega man
SNES:
DOOM
Any Yoshi games
Contra 3 Alien Wars
Killer Instinct
Star Fox
N64:
Zelda
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Doom 64
Bio Freaks
Sega Genesis:
Shining Force I
Road Rash
Aladdin
Sonic 1/2/3
Dreamcast:
Sonic Adventure
Star Wars Demolition
Jet Grind Radio
Coaster Works
Unreal tournament
Soldier of fortune
Marvel vs Capcom 1
Thanks to any one that can hook it up!

Still looking...havent gotten any offers in a while.

#206 3 years ago

Still looking...havent gotten any offers in a while.

I won't be able to check until the week end, but I know I have duplicates of several of those game for NES, Genesis and N-64. I know for fact that I have an extra loose Doom 64 (I was using it to test an N64 I was working on last week.) Are you looking for games in the box or just loose cartridges if available?
I have a friend that's looking to sell some of his stuff as well, and I'll pass on the information to him about what you're looking for.

#207 3 years ago

Looking for a complete in box Earthbound if anyone's got one. I passed up on one for a pretty reasonable price at CCAG this year and regret it now :p

Also still buying large lots of random games, whatever you've got, let me know!

#208 3 years ago

is your friend local in socal? I might be interested in nes/snes/turbo games

I won't be able to check until the week end, but I know I have duplicates of several of those game for NES, Genesis and N-64. I know for fact that I have an extra loose Doom 64 (I was using it to test an N64 I was working on last week.) Are you looking for games in the box or just loose cartridges if available?
I have a friend that's looking to sell some of his stuff as well, and I'll pass on the information to him about what you're looking for.

#209 3 years ago

Is there a market for original Atari 2600 game boxes in nice condition? I was smart enough to keep all my packages in storage boxes. Unfortunately, my parents basement flooded and my brother threw out everything - easiest way to clean up. All my old Atari game cartridges in the carrying case saved for years - gone. So now I have this box of original game boxes.

#210 3 years ago

it seems like Atari games / boxes are still pretty reasonably priced (compared to Nintendo / sega games). of the old 2600 games... it seems the first boxes with the flaps in the front sell for the most $$. some of the rarer titles fetch big bucks still too .... beat em and eat em / tooth protectors / chase the chuck wagon / and others.

take a pic of the boxes and post them here also, sorry bout you losing your carts. bummer bro.

Quoted from badbilly27:

Is there a market for original Atari 2600 game boxes in nice condition? I was smart enough to keep all my packages in storage boxes. Unfortunately, my parents basement flooded and my brother threw out everything - easiest way to clean up. All my old Atari game cartridges in the carrying case saved for years - gone. So now I have this box of original game boxes.

#211 3 years ago

Well, Goodwill in Santa Ana got a bunch of stuff in:

0606161017-00_(resized).jpg

And this is only a sample.

#212 3 years ago

some retro game store wanted to move worthless merchandise and get a nice tax writeoff

#213 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

some retro game store wanted to move worthless merchandise and get a nice tax writeoff

Seems like what my local Play N' Trade would do.

#214 3 years ago

i love this store.... although the prices seem to keep going up up and away....

did you see that big ROBO BOP in the back of the store?

#215 3 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

i love this store.... although the prices seem to keep going up up and away....
did you see that big ROBO BOP in the back of the store?

Yeah, I remember a few months back when they had loose copies of E.T. for the 2600 priced at $19.

As to your question:
0606161021-00_(resized).jpg

No mallet, no plunger or box it's mounted too, a few missing lights, no ticket dispenser. Yours for $119. (but it had some old Chuck E. Cheese tickets inside). I think the non-working Eight Ball they had a few years ago for $300 was a better deal.

#216 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

They get stuff donated from individuals, and some NOS and returns from Target (they've even had boxed X-Boxes, X-Box Ones, Wii's and Wii-U's) Hardly all worthless. You should check it out.

#217 3 years ago

i heard through the grapevine that the person that donated that robot also donated some other machines (including a marvel vs capcom cab).

sounds like it never came out on the floor for sale. maybe it will end up @ shopgoodwill or into another employees hands?

#218 3 years ago

They get stuff donated from individuals, and some NOS and returns from Target (they've even had boxed X-Boxes, X-Box Ones, Wii's and Wii-U's) Hardly all worthless. You should check it out.

I know how goodwills work, however, when you make a donation you can get a reciept that you can then write off on your taxes. Nobody donated shelves worth of xbox games (mostly sports titles if you look close), and hot wrapped wii's and fat 360's (probably xenon's). All that stuff is exactly as it would come from a retro game store. How do I know this? Because I used to work at one. Goodwill doesn't hot wrap their consoles and bundle them up that nicely, and target certainly didn't donate all that stuff either. Trust me on this one, thats stuff thats nearly unsellable at the retro stores, they donated it, and got a decent little write off instead of it taking up room they could use for good inventory.

#219 3 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

i heard through the grapevine that the person that donated that robot also donated some other machines (including a marvel vs capcom cab).
sounds like it never came out on the floor for sale. maybe it will end up @ shopgoodwill or into another employees hands?

I'd say check on ShopGoodwill.com. A friend of mine got two arcade games there for $18, and I got a Jatre Specter Cocktail for$11.

#220 3 years ago

i got a nintendo red tent once on shopgoodwill for 5 bucks

I'd say check on ShopGoodwill.com. A friend of mine got two arcade games there for $18, and I got a Jatre Specter Cocktail for$11.

#221 3 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

Wow, that's insane. Really looking to put a red tent in my shop, it'd be a nice little thing to have here.

Gonna keep my eye on shopgoodwill for now on.

#222 3 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

...So ...Much ....Jealousy!

#223 3 years ago

haha.... this was years ago.... red tent on shopgoodwill.com for 5 bucks pickup only @ the santa ana location. i sold it years back, but it had super mario on one side / excitebike on the other

over the years ive mos def had some luck @ that store.... once got a non working complete space duel for 80 bucks at the computer store and another time a T2 pinball (working) for 200 over in the main store.

...So ...Much ....Jealousy!

#224 3 years ago

shop good will is pretty picked over by resellers these days from my experience, but that goes for just about every facet of retro collecting I suppose, so good luck to you all!

#225 3 years ago

Sweet, let me know. Just games. Im not super hard core into collecting the boxes, we just play the games.

1 week later
#226 3 years ago

I am thinking about selling my retro collection. I have about 80 NES, 10 Master System, 20 Genesis and 10 SNES games. I am using a retron system for NES, and have a model 1 Genesis with Master System Converter by Stone Age Gamer and a regular SNES.

Is it easier to sell these separate lots or one big lot?

Also where would be the best place to sell? CL, Ebay, other sites?

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from jtreehorn:

I am thinking about selling my retro collection. I have about 80 NES, 10 Master System, 20 Genesis and 10 SNES games. I am using a retron system for NES, and have a model 1 Genesis with Master System Converter by Stone Age Gamer and a regular SNES.
Is it easier to sell these separate lots or one big lot?
Also where would be the best place to sell? CL, Ebay, other sites?

It'd be much easier to sell as a lot, but you could get more if you sell individually (but it would involve waiting for them to sell, shipping them all out one by one, eBay fees, etc.).

#228 3 years ago

Looking for a Nintendo ds Pokemon platinum.

#229 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Looking for a Nintendo ds Pokemon platinum.

Me too. I have an empty box for it.

1 week later
#230 3 years ago

Still looking hard for a copy of Ninja Golf for the 7800. Complete in box much preferred.

Also would love to buy a complete in box Gizmondo if anyone happens to have one of those.

Yeah, I buy the strangest stuff, I know.

#231 3 years ago

WTB:
Mario Tennis N64
N64 Controller

4 weeks later
#232 3 years ago

Here's what's left of my SNES/SFC, Genesis/MD, N64 and NES collection. Prices are in the pics. If you're interested in the manuals, make an offer.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#233 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Here's what's left of my SNES/SFC, Genesis/MD, N64 and NES collection. Prices are in the pics. If you're interested in the manuals, make an offer.

Pricing includes shipping? What are the top right SNES games?

#234 3 years ago

I'm interested in Looney tunes basketball BTW

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomahawkjim:

Pricing includes shipping? What are the top right SNES games?

Click on the photo and then zoom in using the magnifying glass.

Animaniacs and Spunky's Dangerous Day

#236 3 years ago

Ooooh I love Uniracers!

#237 3 years ago

I have an Atari 400 fs with the upgraded memory a tape deck and about 10 carts
It could use a new keyboard but is workable

shoot me a PM if interested

2013-09-21 21.37.03 (resized).jpg

2013-09-21 22.10.20 (resized).jpg

2013-09-21 21.47.52 (resized).jpg

2013-09-21 21.37.34 (resized).jpg

2013-09-21 21.48.31 (resized).jpg

#238 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomahawkjim:

Pricing includes shipping?

PM me if you're interested in anything. These are my "local" prices...shipping would be extra.

Mystical Ninja, Goemon 2, Animaniacs, Ren & Stimpy, and Rocko have been sold.

3 weeks later
#239 3 years ago

Got some trade bait here. Pokemon snap and quest 64 are sealed. I'm looking for nes/snes mainly

IMG_20160914_181125247 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#240 3 years ago

Looking fir a decent Gamebot Advance SP. prefer nes version, but if you have a nice one Ill entertain it.

3 weeks later
#242 3 years ago

Looking fir a decent Gamebot Advance SP. prefer nes version, but if you have a nice one Ill entertain it.

IMO it's best to track one down with the 101 backlit screen. I think the NES one came with a frontlit. The difference is astounding.

#243 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

IMO it's best to track one down with the 101 backlit screen. I think the NES one came with a frontlit. The difference is astounding.

Cool, thanks for the tip. I resorted to putting an n64 emulator on ny shield tablet. Got a n64 to usb adapter and a controller. Pretty pleased.

Still looking for contra 3 alien wars for snes. Id like to pay around $20 shipped. Not sure thats going to be possible. Still hate franky my old neighbor as a kid for taking it from me!!

#244 3 years ago

contra 3 is a great game.... but i think that one is more in the 40 - 50 dollar range now.

still worth it for such a great game. seems like a steal compared to some of the other over priced snes games now!

Cool, thanks for the tip. I resorted to putting an n64 emulator on ny shield tablet. Got a n64 to usb adapter and a controller. Pretty pleased.
Still looking for contra 3 alien wars for snes. Id like to pay around $20 shipped. Not sure thats going to be possible. Still hate franky my old neighbor as a kid for taking it from me!!

#245 3 years ago

I have a few games/consoles laying around.

IMG_0880 (resized).JPG

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG

IMG_0882 (resized).JPG

#246 3 years ago

IMG_0884 (resized).JPG

IMG_0886 (resized).JPG

IMG_0885 (resized).JPG

#247 3 years ago

Wow, you guys are obviously all youngsters...no Atari stuff at all.

I actually just sold all my Atari 7800 and 2600 stuff for $500. I had a complete set of original 7800 carts (no boxes) with console and many odd rare pieces too. Starpath supercharger, for one, and many 2600 games but nothing too rare although had a couple of the dual ended cartridges with Chuck Norris game I believe it was. Also sold 2 Lynx systems w/cases and about 60 carts for $250.

Other stuff, I got $90 for an Odyssey2 with 23 games, one of them was a supergame called Quest for the Rings which was very cool boardgame/video game. Also threw in the Intellivision on that deal as nobody wanted it. ;p

I am keeping my Pong system!

#248 3 years ago
Quoted from Al:

Wow, you guys are obviously all youngsters...no Atari stuff at all.

I grew up with Atari, and most retro collectors I know don't give a shit about Atari. Even when I was a kid I didn't like it that much, since the arcade ports were so terrible. NES and onward still holds up. Atari doesn't.

#249 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I grew up with Atari, and most retro collectors I know don't give a shit about Atari. Even when I was a kid I didn't like it that much, since the arcade ports were so terrible. NES and onward still holds up. Atari doesn't.

I was part of the Atari generation as well, but have zero interest in the consoles. Those just kept me busy until I could get back to the arcade. The garage full of arcade games fill that need. I have recently started getting the Nintendo consoles, and you are right, they still hold up well. I played through the original Zelda recently, and I enjoyed it just as much as I did 30 years ago.

#250 3 years ago

it's time to start offing a good portion of my collection

I've started to list some of the 1,000+ japanese gaming magazines on ebay (seller id: digital_rats_nest) and I've got about 2,000+ sealed games that I'm going to be selling as well. if anyone is interested in the spreadsheet that I've started to compile, just pm me with your email address

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11,500.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
There are 372 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside