(Topic ID: 86619)

Show us your M & EM Gun & Submarine Games!

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,284 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JethroP
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3774 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3773 (resized).JPG
    coney island cam (resized).jpg
    20220620_194106 (resized).jpg
    20220620_194116 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1654014328988 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4577 no price (resized).JPG
    IMG_4615 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4614 (resized).jpg
    Game Room (resized).jpg
    2AC7671C-7966-4C97-A691-8018620E2D68 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1220 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1219 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1221 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ohemio.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1048 3 years ago

Happy Sunday everyone...Have a 69' Sea Raider, 70' Midway S.A.M.I., 72' Midway Haunted House (Project Underway), 66' Chicago Coin Super Scope (Project).

Looking for a Monster Gun (Project) - If anyone has a MG (Project) and your looking to unload would love to add to my collection. Any condition is fine as long as it's component complete.

69' Midway Sea Raider (resized).jpg69' Midway Sea Raider (resized).jpg70' Midway SAMI (resized).jpg70' Midway SAMI (resized).jpg72' Midway Haunted House - Project Underway (resized).jpg72' Midway Haunted House - Project Underway (resized).jpg66' Chicago Coin Super Scope - Project (resized).jpg66' Chicago Coin Super Scope - Project (resized).jpg
    #1064 3 years ago

Belairjoe -

That’s one beautiful Bally Moon Raider there sir...Rare that I speak the word envy but have to in this case.

First time I’ve ever saw one. Absolutely beautiful.

Would be awesome if you could one day post a video on the Tube of this game play.

OHEMIO

1 year later
    #1185 2 years ago
    Quoted from wayner:

I am in the process of restoring a Chicago Coin 1976 Coney Island Rifle machine. I am conscious that some manufacturers provided a tool to assist in aligning the rifle aim to the stylus to rivet adjustment for gaining hit accuracy. These were not provided for Coney Island.
    I am conscious that some have simply used various blocks/wedges to secure the aim but I wanted something more secure and accurate.
    So from timber and metal scraps I decided to fabricate such a tool. It is secured to the cabinet behind the backglass by x2 screws and provides horizontal and vertical rifle adjustment. The tool is secured to the rifle by a modified electrical saddle dipped in plasti-dip to prevent any scratching. The adjustment is through 1in x 1/4in bolts and wing nuts. Tool seems to work fairly well.
    I have also ordered a rear sight to assist aim consistency.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Appreciate you posting this set up for aim. I need to make something similar to sync my target hits on my CDI Twin Rifle.

8 months later
    #1228 2 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Redid the bottom glass for Sea Raider[quoted image]

Dudah you do the best work brother. Appreciate the time and attention to detail. Inspires many to go further on our restorations!

1 week later
    #1237 2 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Not mine, but saw this beautiful beast at TPF
    [quoted image]

There's a conveyor belt in that beast Dudah. Seen a few vids on YouTube. How was the game play on this monster?

OHEMIO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ohemio.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-show-us-your-em-gun-games?tu=ohemio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.