(Topic ID: 86619)

Show us your M & EM Gun & Submarine Games!

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,284 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 months ago by JethroP
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3774 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3773 (resized).JPG
    coney island cam (resized).jpg
    20220620_194106 (resized).jpg
    20220620_194116 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1654014328988 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4577 no price (resized).JPG
    IMG_4615 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4614 (resized).jpg
    Game Room (resized).jpg
    2AC7671C-7966-4C97-A691-8018620E2D68 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1220 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1219 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1221 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnrocketry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#311 9 years ago

My 1954 Genco "Moving Target Rifle Gallery". It's sitting in storage waiting for me to have the time to restore it.

IMG_3670.JPGIMG_3670.JPG
    IMG_3673.JPGIMG_3673.JPG
    IMG_3671.JPGIMG_3671.JPG

#315 9 years ago
    Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Looks like a great project! Thanks for the photos.

It should be fun to bring it back to life. I have more photos of the outside and inside of the game if anyone is interested. I was also able to find ads and articles about the game in Billboard magazine from 1954.

I plan to keep the paint as-is. The one exception will probably be the black band around the bottom of the cabinet because the bottom panel of the cabinet will need to be replaced. It's intricately dovetailed into the sides of the cabinet, so that should be an interesting woodworking project.

In a stroke of luck, the original manual and schematics were inside the cabinet. They were very yellowed and deteriorated. Much scanning and clean-up work was needed on them.

ad 1 - small.pngad 1 - small.png

3 weeks later
    #324 9 years ago
    Quoted from jodini:

Looks like the one I passed up on in Omaha, NE about 2 months ago! Where did you get yours?
    Would like to see a video of it when you are done!
    Joe

I picked that Genco Rifle Gallery up off of CraigsList from a guy in St. Paul, MN back in July of 2010. It had been sitting in his garage for ~10 years. He told me that he had bought it, but then discovered it was too big to get into his basement. He said that he had gotten easily 30 replies to his CL ad. Mostly suburban soccer moms who thought that it would be a fully working game that they could put right into their basement. When he called me, I evidently said the magic words: "It looks like it would be a neat project." He gave me his address, and I was at his door within an hour.

1 month later
    #377 9 years ago

A friend has an old 1947 Exhibit Supply EM shooting gallery gun game sitting in his garage, and he has asked me to help him find a new home for it.

Photos:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-o7qlSszrV9ZThYOFRaX2hvbWM&authuser=0

Condition is as shown. Potential restoration candidate or good for parts. Gun is there (in a box with other parts - see pic 09). My friend believes that he still has the back door to the cabinet in storage.

$100 cash. AS-IS. Pick up only in Plymouth, Minnesota (Twin Cities metro area). Send me a message if you're interested, and I'll put you in touch with my friend.

1 week later
    #382 9 years ago

Just spoke with my friend again. He really needs this game out of his way. Will accept a reasonable offer from someone who wants it as a restoration project. He'd prefer not to part it out.

Quoted from mnrocketry:

A friend has an old 1947 Exhibit Supply EM shooting gallery gun game sitting in his garage, and he has asked me to help him find a new home for it.
    Photos:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-o7qlSszrV9ZThYOFRaX2hvbWM&authuser=0
    Condition is as shown. Potential restoration candidate or good for parts. Gun is there (in a box with other parts - see pic 09). My friend believes that he still has the back door to the cabinet in storage.
    $100 cash. AS-IS. Pick up only in Plymouth, Minnesota (Twin Cities metro area). Send me a message if you're interested, and I'll put you in touch with my friend.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnrocketry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-show-us-your-em-gun-games?tu=mnrocketry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.