(Topic ID: 86619)

Show us your M & EM Gun & Submarine Games!

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,284 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JethroP
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3774 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3773 (resized).JPG
    coney island cam (resized).jpg
    20220620_194106 (resized).jpg
    20220620_194116 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1654014328988 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4577 no price (resized).JPG
    IMG_4615 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4614 (resized).jpg
    Game Room (resized).jpg
    2AC7671C-7966-4C97-A691-8018620E2D68 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1220 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1219 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1221 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodini.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#172 10 years ago

My son just had his 10th birthday and tonight the kids are having a sleep over.
    I feel like I have a pretty fun line up of games....F-14, Dodge City, Gigi, Pro-Football, Bullseye....but the one that got played the most (78 times so far....I keep adding 20 credits and I've done it 4 times) is my new Wild Kingdom. Great game and the kids are in line to play it! Their second pic is Bullseye...they like playing against eachother.

P4272082.JPGP4272082.JPG
    P4272084.JPGP4272084.JPG

P4262020.JPGP4262020.JPG P4262019.JPGP4262019.JPG P4262022.JPGP4262022.JPG
    #187 9 years ago

Made two quick videos of my Wild Kingdom..for a while I've been trying to fix this "crackleing" sound when the game is running thru the speakers. I reheated connectors on the sound card, replaced pots, took ferrete rings and put them around the speaker wires.....still little popping noises. then I started to watch videos of other "Wild Kingdom" games....and they all do it! Anyway, makes me feel a little better but would love to figure out a fix! Anyone heard of this?

Over all, very happy how this game turned out!
    First video, walk around...second video in play.

#189 9 years ago

It's a crackling for sure. It does it even when it powers up and the black light flickers...you hear this crackle.

#201 9 years ago
    Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

It's a good thing Coin Op warehouse is so far away from Seattle......

DITTO! Man...if he was closer, I would be getting a divorce for sure! Never seen so much cool stuff for great prices too! You gotta love project machines for $100 plus bucks!
    Joe

4 months later
    #323 9 years ago
    Quoted from mnrocketry:

My 1954 Genco "Moving Target Rifle Gallery". It's sitting in storage waiting for me to have the time to restore it.

Looks like the one I passed up on in Omaha, NE about 2 months ago! Where did you get yours?

Would like to see a video of it when you are done!
    Joe

#330 9 years ago

Pretty good priced one....probably could go for less if you said "please"!
    stlouis.craigslist.org link

And this one I really wish I had room for!
    kansascity.craigslist.org link

1 week later
    #344 9 years ago
    Quoted from jodini:

Pretty good priced one....probably could go for less if you said "please"!
    " target="_blank">stlouis.craigslist.org link

Moments of weaknesses everywhere! I was in the neighborhood, so I decided to pick this one up (Rapid Fire by Allied). Norm (the owner) was great.....and even loaded up this big sucker into my van! Pinballs fit much nicer...BTW!

So I rebuilt the stylus, hammered finished the metal parts (coin door and machine gun parts) replaced a few minor parts (big bulb and starter in the back), cleaned out the mechanics and it came to life. Cool game!
    Here's a quick vid!

PA082747.JPGPA082747.JPG PA082749.JPGPA082749.JPG PA082748.JPGPA082748.JPG PA082756.JPGPA082756.JPG PA082757.JPGPA082757.JPG
    #349 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ramakers:

Nice game, great cabinet. Just a small question, are some of the planes out of focus, or is it only on the video and not irl?

It's better in real life but the bottom is out of focus only because it's closest to the back light so it gets washed out a little.

I see all these cool games out here but can't find videos of them on youtube. Do the EM world a favor and make some videos guys!
    Joe

#352 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinnut:

i have the 2 gun version, crack shot. my planes too are a bit out of focus, maybe not as much as the rapid fire. i think its a limitation of the technology at the time. it looks better in person than on the video. i believe my projector screen is a replacement, there are no clouds on it. i might someday try to airbrush clouds on it, or some kind of cloud decals.
    » YouTube video
    mike
    Post edited by pinnut: duplicate youtube links

Mike...I watched your videos many times before I made this purchase....so thanks! It's always good to see a video of a product before you buy!
    Joe

#354 9 years ago

Yes...you are correct. It's adjustable. You also have to keep in mind that the screen the projector his is concave, so it might be focused in the middle, but out of focus on the edges......just the nature of the beast.

I took some footprint measurements of the Rapid Fire and compared it to my Wild Kingdom...

Wildkingdom: 26" wide x35" deep
    Rapid Fire: 28" wide x 44" deep!

No wonder I had a hard time sliding that into my minivan!

1 month later
    #394 9 years ago

Here's a fixer upper!

Only 200 bucks and you could have a Captain Kid....or what's left of it!
    ebay.com link: Captain kid Gun Rifle Arcade Game Machine Antique Vintage Midway project parts

2 months later
    #459 9 years ago

Pretty cool game - Sniper!
    Here's a video:

1 week later
    #465 9 years ago

Heatherly - That is one beautiful machine! Never seen bells that shinny!

2 months later
    4 months later
    #582 8 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Heres part of my other gun game project Vanguard. Just finished the gun and mounting mech and it looks great. I re blued the barrel as well as redid the mounting mech.
    more pics if anyone is interested
    https://goo.gl/photos/pzvcDNkQoQo5Y6Qx9
    Very fair price on the ambush too !
    --Jeff
    barrel before
    mounting before
    mounting during
    Money Shot

WOW! I just saw the other pics! I hope you got it for a good price...the bottom of that game looked horrendous! Nice job on the restore!

2 months later
    #600 8 years ago

Wow Jeff...amazing work! It's funny what we'll look at and say, "that's savable"! Just takes money and time...sometimes more one than the other!

Once again...nice work!

1 year later
    #710 7 years ago

Finally got this video of my Chicago Coin Champion Rifle Range on youtube!

#716 7 years ago

Don't know the rubber size I used. I made that video a while ago and the game is now at the customers house. When he got me the game, the reel was already replaced.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodini.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-show-us-your-em-gun-games?tu=jodini and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.