(Topic ID: 86619)

Show us your M & EM Gun & Submarine Games!

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,284 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 months ago by JethroP
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3774 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3773 (resized).JPG
    coney island cam (resized).jpg
    20220620_194106 (resized).jpg
    20220620_194116 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1654014328988 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4577 no price (resized).JPG
    IMG_4615 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4614 (resized).jpg
    Game Room (resized).jpg
    2AC7671C-7966-4C97-A691-8018620E2D68 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1220 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1219 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1221 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider izzy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 10 years ago

Here's my Sega Gun Fight. Sadly I might have to sell it in the near future.

GF.jpgGF.jpg GF2.jpgGF2.jpg gunfight.jpggunfight.jpg
    1 week later
    #182 9 years ago

I used to own this Mutoscope Sky Fighter. I shopped it and got a repro BG. The guy I sold it to repainted it. Saw it last week and took this photo.

mutoscope.JPGmutoscope.JPG
    1 year later
    #528 8 years ago

Just finished a Midway SAMI. Completely gone through, left the cosmetics alone.

IMG_0500.JPGIMG_0500.JPG
    #529 8 years ago

Tried uploading a vid, but keeps giving me an id error message.
    Anyway, original film strip is good and all the sounds work.

#533 8 years ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Just finished a Midway SAMI. Completely gone through, left the cosmetics alone.

IMG_0500.JPG

Here's the video.

9 months later
    #618 8 years ago

Just started working on a Midway Monster Gun. Anyone know where I can get brushes for the RAE brand motor? Or one for sale that is working. It turns the outer target wheel.
    thx

2 weeks later
    #624 8 years ago

Does anybody work on the Midway reversing motor for my Monster Gun? It's not the score reel motor, but the motor for the rear targets. I took it apart and cleaned it, It was working when I tested it without the chain hooked up. Now that the chain is on it's not working. Took the chain off still nothing. It's getting power.
    I believe it may be the brushes, but have been unable to find the correct ones.
    Anybody have a working motor to sell?
    thx

11 months later
    #723 7 years ago

I need decent photos of the back door of a Midway Sportsman. I'll be helping a friend to get his going. All of the paper strips identifying the relays, etc. are missing. He says it's complete, but I have my doubts. If anyone has parts, I may need to hit you up for some.
    thx
    izzy

6 months later
    #801 6 years ago

Has anyone ever blued or painted the barrel on their rifle for your game? Mine was rusty, so dipped it in Evaporust, rinsed it off and sanded down to bare metal. Looking for and easy and not too expensive way to redo a finish on it. The game is Space Glider.
    thx

#805 6 years ago

I'll give it a try.
    thx

7 months later
    #832 6 years ago

Working on a Midway Twin Pirate game, any ideas why it has the optical sensors and the stylus type targeting? This is missing both stylus units, the boards are there. It seems to work OK, probably a little harder to adjust targeting.

#833 6 years ago

Need parts for the recoil unit on one of the Twin Pirate rifles. Let me know what you have. Don't need them all, but would consider a complete unit.
    thx

#835 6 years ago

Boards under the guns. Manual shows adjustments and they are on the schematic as well.

#836 6 years ago

From the manual.

twin_pirates_manual-3 (resized).jpgtwin_pirates_manual-3 (resized).jpg

#838 6 years ago

Possibly, there are two sets of boards and stylus.

#839 6 years ago

Looking for a part from a Midway EM gun game or the entire assembly. I just need the part that attaches to post coming down from the gun. Pictured are the needed part and the complete assembly.
    thx

IMG_3653 (resized).JPGIMG_3653 (resized).JPG

IMG_3654 (resized).JPGIMG_3654 (resized).JPG

IMG_3655 (resized).JPGIMG_3655 (resized).JPG

1 year later
    #1033 4 years ago
    Quoted from stashyboy:

Just finished my Wild Kingdom restoration. I cleaned the interior jungle background, as well as tweaking the faded colors a bit with hobby fluorescent paint. The original lower kick panel was in great shape so I saved that for posterity and tried to color match (John Deere yellow). The green and orange are much brighter as per original found underneath the edge of the coin door. Sorry I don't have any great before pictures but most of these games are pretty rough as you can imagine. Had been broken into on the side access panel, paint was in sad shape and extra security bar fittings on the front.
    Hoping to be able to upgrade the background sound unit to an MP3. I know a couple people have posted about this, if anyone has a plug-and-play device, let me know.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Working on a Wild Kingdom and the Elephant only goes one speed, Fast. Checked the motor control board and it bench tested fine. Even have an extra motor speed control board and it does the same. Have adjusted the pots, taken readings of it and the other pots and they are fine.
    Any suggestions would be helpful.
    thx

#1035 4 years ago

Yes I have those. I actually worked on it for friend and trying to solve that issue.
    thx

2 years later
    #1202 2 years ago

Looking for parts for a CC Foreign Legion. So far I need a backglass, gun recoil motor, and instruction card. Starting with the obvious.
    thx

#1205 2 years ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Looking for parts for a CC Foreign Legion. So far I need a backglass, gun recoil motor, and instruction card. Starting with the obvious.
    thx

Bump

1 week later
    #1206 2 years ago

Bump again

#1207 2 years ago

Also looking for a CC Foreign Legion stylus arm. Flippers.com is out of stock.
    Does anyone own this game? Is there a list of gun game owners on the internet? If anyone owns this game, a photo of the instruction card would work. Anyone know what other games made by CC that might use some of the same parts?
    thx
    again

722d-360-2513-0-1-1200x675 (resized).jpg722d-360-2513-0-1-1200x675 (resized).jpg
    #1210 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jets_1479:

do you know the dimensions?

The arm is 8.5" long and the pivot bracket is 1.5" wide.
    thx
    izzy

#1211 2 years ago
    Quoted from kguenther6:

KLOV has a list of owners for gun games. I think you have to be a member to see the list.

I appear to be the only one listed there.
    thx

1 week later
    #1219 2 years ago

Any sources out there for stencils for EM gun games? One million BC in particular.
    thx

#1220 2 years ago

Has anyone ever owned or seen one of these brackets for dialing in your gun game? It would be a cool thing to build. This is from my CC Foreign Legion manual.

IMG_1058 (resized).jpegIMG_1058 (resized).jpeg
    #1223 2 years ago

Thx for that. I already know how to adjust the gun and stylus, I was hoping to find a contraption to hold the gun in place while I adjust the board. Easier to do with two people, want to be able to do it by myself. I'll probably try to make one.
    thx again

#1225 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jets_1479:

somewhere on here a guy posted how he built one. I’ll try to find it and send it to you,

That would be great.
    thx

#1227 2 years ago

Thx. Very helpful.

#1229 2 years ago

Moving on to my recently acquired One Million BC. I am missing some of the die cut cardboard that covers the T Rex mech. If anyone can take a good photo of it that I could reproduce that would be great or has it that I can buy. It covers the first mech you pull out from the bottom. Since we are in that area, what holds that mech. in? A block and screw?
    thx again.

IMG_1084 (resized).jpegIMG_1084 (resized).jpegIMG_1089 (resized).jpegIMG_1089 (resized).jpegScreen Shot 2022-03-31 at 2.54.44 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-03-31 at 2.54.44 PM (resized).png
    2 weeks later
    #1244 1 year ago

Selling my. Chicago Coin Foreign Legion 2 player black lighted 1971 game. One or two players, refurbished, new translight, guns and coin door repainted, new blacklight planes, machine gun action with sound and vibration, set on free play, with manual and schematic, electronic sounds for planes being hit and flying. This is a very large and heavy game. Size is 34" wide by 49" deep by 74" tall You will need a pickup truck and a friend to move this.
    Located in Sacramento, CA No shipping
    $1400
    thx
    youtube video of it working.

IMG_1219 (resized).jpegIMG_1219 (resized).jpegIMG_1220 (resized).jpegIMG_1220 (resized).jpegIMG_1221 (resized).jpegIMG_1221 (resized).jpeg
    #1245 1 year ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Selling my. Chicago Coin Foreign Legion 2 player black lighted 1971 game. One or two players, refurbished, new translight, guns and coin door repainted, new blacklight planes, machine gun action with sound and vibration, set on free play, with manual and schematic, electronic sounds for planes being hit and flying. This is a very large and heavy game. Size is 34" wide by 49" deep by 74" tall You will need a pickup truck and a friend to move this.
    Located in Sacramento, CA No shipping
    $1400
    thx
    youtube video of it working.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Game is sold

#1247 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

That went quick. Izzy is a great guy and does really good restorations.
    I still have my game izzy!

Thx for the kudos. See you at GSPF!

3 months later
    #1276 1 year ago

Need a part for a CC Coney Island gun game. Looking for a cam for the Pogo jump motor. Part #463-2511. Or a good photo. Not sure if this made of metal or plastic.
    thx

coney island cam (resized).jpgconey island cam (resized).jpg
    #1278 1 year ago

Cool. thx

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider izzy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-show-us-your-em-gun-games?tu=izzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.