(Topic ID: 86619)

Show us your M & EM Gun & Submarine Games!

By EM-PINMAN

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,284 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by JethroP
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3774 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3773 (resized).JPG
    coney island cam (resized).jpg
    20220620_194106 (resized).jpg
    20220620_194116 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1654014328988 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4577 no price (resized).JPG
    IMG_4615 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4614 (resized).jpg
    Game Room (resized).jpg
    2AC7671C-7966-4C97-A691-8018620E2D68 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1220 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1219 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1221 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gundam_Pilot_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#453 9 years ago

Cool stuff

2 weeks later
    #464 9 years ago
    Quoted from jamespin:

Anyone here buy that Haunted House that was on Mr. PINBALL about a week ago for a good price? If so, tell us more about it. ☺

What was the asking price on it?

#468 9 years ago

Does anyone have a spare one of these parts that mount to the gun stock? As you can see mine is cracked. It's made out of plastic for whatever reason so I ended up trying to repair it. It seems like it's only a matter of time before it breaks again. It goes to a midway sportsman.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    4 months later
    #541 8 years ago

Nice. Was that the one in MI?

#543 8 years ago

Yah it was. It wasn't a bad buy at all.

2 weeks later
    #560 8 years ago

Just recently picked these up

Chicago coin coney island
    Chicago coin foreign legion
    Us Marshall mechanical gun game

Us Marshall is actually for sale. $400 is what I am asking. It is conplete

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

4 weeks later
    #570 8 years ago

I believe there is actually a manual to this game. All the similar era games do have manuals like ambush, sniper, phantom.

#572 8 years ago

I picked this up this past weekend. It's my 2nd one. I am going to be selling my original. Hopefully I will have it ready for Cleveland pinball/arcade show

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

#573 8 years ago

Oh I and I forgot to add these ones (not picked up this weekend but picked up very recently)

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

image_4.jpegimage_4.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

7 months later
    #648 7 years ago

My midway sportsman had the same issue with the plastic gun mount. Out of all places to cut corners, why the hell did they ever do it there? Either way, good luck on your search!

10 months later
    #739 7 years ago

I'm not new to the club, but did pick up a couple of games. One if them is midway sea devil, which is the exact game I owned last year and traded off to a guy. Ironically I had the ability to buy it back. This is still the best Sub game IMO.

While I was out I ended up bringing home a Williams Hollywood Driving Range. I am extremely pumped for that.

IMG_9352 (resized).JPGIMG_9352 (resized).JPG

IMG_9354 (resized).JPGIMG_9354 (resized).JPG

IMG_9353 (resized).JPGIMG_9353 (resized).JPG

IMG_9356 (resized).JPGIMG_9356 (resized).JPG

IMG_9295 (resized).JPGIMG_9295 (resized).JPG

IMG_9296 (resized).JPGIMG_9296 (resized).JPG

IMG_9297 (resized).JPGIMG_9297 (resized).JPG

#742 7 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

That Midway Sea Devil has such a cool back glass.

I think the glass is great as well. In all reality, having the 3-D decals on the cabinet really make it pop. Its an awesome game.

Quoted from MrArt2u:

I've got a nagging issue with the crocodile of my Midway Wild Kingdom. Any suggestion as to where to post to find some direction? I've got everything else (minus the 8 track player/belt) working as it should but that darn stubborn crocodile!! I've got schematics but no manual yet.

Post your question here. I am sure there is a lot of guys here that own gun games or particularly a wild kingdom (including myself)

#749 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

I spent another couple of hours trying to figure this thing out. If the croc is hiding behind the bushes he will come out when it's his turn. If he gets hit he'll stop in his tracks. If he doesn't, he'll reach the end of his track then stay there for the rest of the game. Not retreat after getting hit. When it's his turn to come out again, I'll hear the relay buzz (though he's already out, he stays out) he gets hit then stays there.
    He only started "staying there" a few days ago, I must have biffed something while troubleshooting. He used to retreat just fine. Then yesterday he started retreating again for a few games, now he's back to staying put. Clue-when he stays there, the relay may buzz but the fat green spark at the terminal with the resistor on the relay is not present. Current is not flowing through the circuits with that resistor. It got to a point yesterday that, while the relay was activated, that fat green current was arcing across the now open contact while the croc was actively out.
    Well, now I have an actual printed schematic I can mull over as I try to understand how the game works. I still suspect something may be soldered incorrectly on the wrong post as this game was, technically, a repair in progress when it was parked 20 years ago. But, I know that's wishful thinking, but still worth investigating. I've only worked on a handful of these gun games, this one is the first to stump me like this...
    Is anyone out there with a Wild Kingdom willing to snap a pic or two of their crocodile relay connections??

I should be able to do that for you tonight when I get to my shop. just let me know exactly what you need, PM me your number and I will text them to you. Then you can just tell me what else you need if my pics aren't good enough

2 years later
    #1001 4 years ago

I just got this one in, fixed, and ready to go.

Other - For Sale
    “You are looking at an Apollo Moon Shot gun game by Chicago Coin. This game is 100% complete, and working. The artwork inside is in tact with great UV paint and in very good conditi...”
    2019-08-07
    Strongsville, OH
    800 (OBO)
    Archived after: 13 days
    Viewed: 123 times

2 years later
    #1213 2 years ago

Guessing game. What am I working on? This is a fun one.

79798157-2E33-4BE1-9AC6-7510453B0E81 (resized).jpeg79798157-2E33-4BE1-9AC6-7510453B0E81 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #1218 2 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Not mine, but saw this beautiful beast at TPF
    [quoted image]

Very Cool!

1 week later
    #1230 1 year ago

So I’ve ran across a Harvard metal typer that I have not seen before. It’s a Harvard, but I am not familiar with the cabinet design for these machines. The cabinet and base seem earlier than 40’s but I don’t see anything online that matches what I have. The typer itself feels old but the face looks kinda modern? This machine also has mounts for a topper as well, but does not seem to match the pattern of the newer metal typer toppers.

Any info on this, it pictures as reference would be great.

03E7DB2B-84D6-4215-A772-8F070988AC24 (resized).jpeg03E7DB2B-84D6-4215-A772-8F070988AC24 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
    #1249 1 year ago

Sunday Bump

2AC7671C-7966-4C97-A691-8018620E2D68 (resized).jpeg2AC7671C-7966-4C97-A691-8018620E2D68 (resized).jpeg
    11 months later
    #1281 11 months ago

This thread really got quiet. I am going through a box of gun game cards I have and listing these available for sale. These are untested. Shipping is $10 to anywhere in the US

Top row left to right

Taito credit board AA0017770A for games such as space invaders and early midway arcades $35

Nutting game timer board M-645-213 Game unknown for now $100

2nd row left to right
    Midway Invaders from outer space Sound board PC-546-901-1 $200

Midway Top Gun Program Timer Board 0603-00918 $200

Midway Top Gun Sound Amp 0603-00919 $200

Midway Top Gun Motor Speed Board (Qty 2) $200 each

Bottom Row left to right

Midway sportsman motor speed board PC-568-914 $200

MIDWAY GANGBUSTERS Sound Amp 563-945 $400

MIDWAY GANGBUSTERS Motor Speed Board 563-930 (Qty 2) $400 each

Midway Dogfight control board 645-210 $150

Feel free to ask any questions, I still have about 8 boards left to identify.
    IMG_1240 (resized).jpegIMG_1240 (resized).jpeg

#1283 11 months ago
    Quoted from Redfive05:

I don't mean to be the price police here, but I had many of those same boards in my ebay shop for over 5 years listed at $50.00 each w/free shipping and they never went anywhere. Sold them last month to a local collector for $100 total.

Hey I hear you. I am sure some people will need them for their games that are missing them. You may be able to replicate sound with the aftermarket mods (which is highly labor intensive), but it’s even harder trying to replace the motor speed, and timer boards. If your game is missing them, it’s a boat anchor. John Robertson hasn’t had any available for years, and his pricing was upwards of $350 per board well before Covid.

I understand what you’re saying though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gundam_Pilot_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-show-us-your-em-gun-games?tu=Gundam_Pilot_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.