(Topic ID: 86619)

Show us your M & EM Gun & Submarine Games!

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,284 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JethroP
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3774 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3773 (resized).JPG
    coney island cam (resized).jpg
    20220620_194106 (resized).jpg
    20220620_194116 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1654014328988 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4577 no price (resized).JPG
    IMG_4615 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4614 (resized).jpg
    Game Room (resized).jpg
    2AC7671C-7966-4C97-A691-8018620E2D68 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1220 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1219 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1221 (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 26.
    #251 9 years ago

Hey all.I could be picking up a couple of Genco State Fair gun games.they're priojects but I should be able to make one good one out of the 2 of them.I've never played one.is it worth my time?
    Ted

#252 9 years ago

When I have the time I find fixing up a machine is part of why I like being in the hobby. If you make one good machine, you will learn much about them and if the game is not worth keeping whether for you or others then as long as you buy it right you should have no trouble with a sale. I don't know this machine but parts can be hard to come by. Make sure you have a full machine between the both targets and all the extra if any you may find someone wanting.

1 week later
    #254 9 years ago
    Quoted from Chuck_Sherman:

Too much, or, just right?

I think it's a very cool game all the way around. The music gives the shooter the feel of being at a carnival. Plenty of targets to hit too. Looks very fun as well and seems to be working 100%. Black light games always look so nice lit up. The price is right IMO. Now go get it and get some target practice in!

Ken

#255 9 years ago

Ok,I just got these today in a trade and they're not as bad as I thought they might be.one is missing a gun but other than that they're both complete.anyone know where I could get a gun.
    Ted

IMG_1916.JPGIMG_1916.JPG IMG_1918.JPGIMG_1918.JPG IMG_1919.JPGIMG_1919.JPG
    #256 9 years ago

portland.craigslist.org link
    Too much, or, just right?

Well, it's just like anything else. Are you willing to pay that price? It seems like everything is working. But the cabinet looks a little rough. A carefully inspection of the inside and out side is advised before handing over the cash. Best of luck.

#257 9 years ago
    Quoted from novaguy:

Ok,I just got these today in a trade and they're not as bad as I thought they might be.one is missing a gun but other than that they're both complete.anyone know where I could get a gun.
    Ted

Cool finds! Those could be a fun project. At least you have the gun mount. Thanks for the photos.

#259 9 years ago

The Funland looks cool but I'd say its a bit high. Offer 750 and see what happens?

#260 9 years ago
    Quoted from novaguy:

anyone know where I could get a gun.

I bought a CCM Twin Rifle that was missing one of the guns. I used a remington 550 gun stock to replace it. I had to do some drilling and cutting but it worked nice. Search EBAY for the remington stock but be patient. They come up for $20 or so if you wait for one.

#261 9 years ago
    Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

The Funland looks cool but I'd say its a bit high. Offer 750 and see what happens?

Fishbeadtwo, If you are interested, go for it. I`ll bring it up to you.

#262 9 years ago

Moderator,

Could you please move this thread back to the EM section where it belongs.

Thanks,

Ken

#263 9 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Moderator,

Could you please move this thread back to the EM section where it belongs.

Thanks,

Ken

Thanks again to whom ever moved this thread back to the EM section.

Ken

#264 9 years ago

yay its back. now for some before and after progress pics of the inside of Vanguard

Before
    20140510_163253.jpg20140510_163253.jpg

Disassembled and ready to be put back after i rebuild the coil unit. There are actually 5 of them to rebuild
    WP_20140516_001.jpgWP_20140516_001.jpg

#265 9 years ago

Here's my latest project, and thanks to one of the fellow Pinsiders Silverballus, I got both players working. Has some other issues but playable for now. Pretty decent cosmetically.gun game & buffalo head 010.JPGgun game & buffalo head 010.JPG

#266 9 years ago

I would love to buy one preferably one with a scary theme but I can never fine one for sale. I know people ask me this about pins all the time but I got to ask, where can I find one?

#267 9 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

I would love to buy one preferably one with a scary theme but I can never fine one for sale. I know people ask me this about pins all the time but I got to ask, where can I find one?

I bought mine on eBay as they have never come up for sale locally in Idaho, so not much choice in my situation. I would think in Indiana they would show up more often, but eBay does have a decent variety of Gun Games at certain times, just have to keep an eye out and move fast when you see the title you want.

Ken

#268 9 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I bought mine on eBay as they have never come up for sale locally in Idaho, so not much choice in my situation. I would think in Indiana they would show up more often, but eBay does have a decent variety of Gun Games at certain times, just have to keep an eye out and move fast when you see the title you want.
    Ken

Indiana in a desolate wasteland as far as games go. The only way I get as lucky as I do in arcades/pins is I bring it up to pretty much anybody I talk to for more than 5 minutes. I still haven't come across and EM shooter though.

Thank you for the advice, I will do that. Is there any games that come to mind that I would like with a Spooky theme. I originally only knew of Haunted House but now I can put Spook and Phantom on my list of possibles. Any others?

#269 9 years ago

. I originally only knew of Haunted House but now I can put Spook and Phantom on my list of possibles. Any others?

You have the main ones covered, not sure about some off brands that may have had a spooky theme.

My favorites to play in order:

1) Midway Haunted House
    2) Williams Phantom Gun
    3) Williams Spooks.

The reason I did not buy a Midway Haunted House is because servicing it is more of a PITA than a Williams which is a major concern of mine, not to mention that HH is twice the price of a Williams Phantom. Also Williams Gun Games availability of parts is greater as you can use pinball relays, coin door parts, etc. if needed, but with Midway you just have to find Midway parts.

I always thought Williams also had the highest dependability and ease of maintenance as far as pinball, so hopefully that transfers over to their Gun Games as well.

Ken

#270 9 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

You have the main ones covered, not sure about some off brands that may have had a Spooky theme.
    My favorites to play in order:
    1) Midway Haunted House
    2) Williams Phantom Gun
    3) Williams Spooks.
    The reason I did not buy a Midway Haunted House is because servicing it is more of a PITA than a Williams which is a major concern of mine, not to mention that HH is twice the price of a Williams Phantom. Also Williams Gun Games availability of parts is greater as you can use pinball relays, coin door parts, etc. if needed, but with Midway you just have to find Midway parts.
    I always thought Williams also had the highest dependability and ease of maintenance as far as pinball, so hopefully that transfers over to their Gun Games as well.
    Ken

Excellent, excellent information, thank you.

#271 9 years ago

Excellent, excellent information, thank you.

I had a few burnt out lrelay coils on my Midway Space Gun which I replaced with Bally EM coils and they work a treat! The solenoid coils that shoot the balls up I got from PBR.. the cooked plungers inside them I replaced with plungers that come from The Addams Family.. Result is a fully working game

#272 9 years ago
    Quoted from Retropin:

I had a few burnt out lrelay coils on my Midway Space Gun which I replaced with Bally EM coils and they work a treat! The solenoid coils that shoot the balls up I got from PBR.. the cooked plungers inside them I replaced with plungers that come from The Addams Family.. Result is a fully working game

Excellent work!

#273 9 years ago

Sooo... who wants to sell me one

1 week later
    #274 9 years ago

Just got a Sea Raider-it's rough, but fixable (I think!)-problem is I've got no schematic and some one did some cutting of wires in the top of the box-they cut out the on/off switch and another piece in the upper left as well as taking the sound box. What would be helpful is if any other Sea Raider owners could get me a set of pictures of these parts.
    Thanks in advance

#275 9 years ago
    Quoted from RedNorland:

problem is I've got no schematic

Pinball Resource will have one and they may have an Owners Manual as well.

Ken

#276 9 years ago

My Midway SAMI sat idle for a few weeks and is now Very NOISY. Advice on where and type of lube is needed please. Also just got our Sea Raider set on free play and was hoping it was similar......Any tips much appreciated!

#277 9 years ago

red, pm me for a sea raider schematic

mike

#278 9 years ago

Off topic sorta, anyone ever play or have a Sea Wolf 2? I'm getting a project one and will be needing paperwork on it.

Thanks,
    Charlie

1 week later
    #279 9 years ago

Vanguard update.

rebuilding the solenoid units and getting the playfield back together.

--Jeff

IMG_20140629_182424:nopm:.jpgIMG_20140629_182424:nopm:.jpg 20140629_183202.jpg20140629_183202.jpg IMG_20140629_182318:nopm:.jpgIMG_20140629_182318:nopm:.jpg
    #280 9 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Vanguard update.
    --Jeff

IMG_20140629_182424:nopm:.jpg 145 KB

20140629_183202.jpg 176 KB

IMG_20140629_182318:nopm:.jpg 279 KB

Keep working it! I expect all those rows of poppers to be rebuilt by midnight.

#281 9 years ago

I posted this earlier in a different thread..

I am offering one free Midway Twin Pirate kick panel. I had two made on a factory look pegboard and since sold the machine.

It is in Utah but I can ship it at cost however you want. I may be able to drop it off too in mid august on my drive back to new Orleans.

#282 9 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Vanguard update.

--Jeff

Looking great Jeff compared to when you first got it!

Quoted from btw75:

Keep working it! I expect all those rows of poppers to be rebuilt by midnight.

I'll give you a little more time Jeff as it looks like we will be living in Fort Worth in a couple of months.

Ken

#283 9 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Vanguard update.
    --Jeff

That looks like one big heavy PITA! Looking good!

#284 9 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Vanguard update.
    --Jeff

It looks like they gave you connectors on the solenoid banks. That makes the job a bit easier.
    Keep the great photos coming.
    --
    Jeremy Agema, central WI

1 week later
    #285 9 years ago

Here's a few pictures of mine. The Funland is in the gameroom, and at this time it is fully working ; ) kids like to play it at party's. the pony express and wild kingdom need to be gone through. I'm keeping the pony express and selling the wild kingdom. The gun on the wild kingdom is broke, but I have some other gun stocks from a twin shooter. The silent scope is a route game, and is pretty fun for as far as a newer game. Much better than silent scope 2, and the deer hunting games. Todd Scott image-270.jpgimage-270.jpgimage-737.jpgimage-737.jpgimage-568.jpgimage-568.jpgimage-794.jpgimage-794.jpg

1 week later
    #286 9 years ago

Chicago Coin Big Top rifle
    a recent addition-in the process of going through it-VERY fun to have two rifles going at the same time-here's a whole set of pictures for posterity's sake-hope it's not to many pics, but that's the part I like best about these threadsChicago Coin Big Top front.JPGChicago Coin Big Top front.JPGChicago Coin Big Top inside front.JPGChicago Coin Big Top inside front.JPGChicago Coin Big Top under guns.JPGChicago Coin Big Top under guns.JPGChicago Coin Big Top behind glass.JPGChicago Coin Big Top behind glass.JPGChicago Coin Big Top right.JPGChicago Coin Big Top right.JPG

#287 9 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Here's my latest project, and thanks to one of the fellow Pinsiders Silverballus, I got both players working. Has some other issues but playable for now. Pretty decent cosmetically.

gun game & buffalo head 010.JPG 225 KB

Glad to help,looks great

#288 9 years ago
    Quoted from RedNorland:

a recent addition-in the process of going through it-VERY fun to have two rifles going at the same time-here's a whole set of pictures for posterity's sake-hope it's not to many pics, but that's the part I like best about these threads

Chicago Coin Big Top front.JPG 206 KB

Chicago Coin Big Top inside fron... 295 KB

Love to see the internal workings! Watch out for those plastic score motor cams. Seems like they like to crack and strip out.

Chicago Coin Big Top under guns.... 210 KB

Chicago Coin Big Top behind glas... 255 KB

Chicago Coin Big Top right.JPG 99 KB

#289 9 years ago

A special shout out to toddsolus for this one. I couldn't have asked for a better theme. It is a shame that he couldn't take it with him when he moved, but those are the breaks. Needs some calibration, but super cool. The only EM gun I have ever seen in utah.
    Apollo moon shot rifle.

20140717_210617.jpg20140717_210617.jpg
    20140717_210515.jpg20140717_210515.jpg
    20140717_210536.jpg20140717_210536.jpg
    20140717_210552.jpg20140717_210552.jpg

#290 9 years ago
    Quoted from RedNorland:

a recent addition-in the process of going through it-VERY fun to have two rifles going at the same time-here's a whole set of pictures for posterity's sake-hope it's not to many pics, but that's the part I like best about these threads

Nice!! I have that same game & have a question, looks like you have a rod that holds open the gun table. Mine is missing & I'm using a board to prop it up, works but always thinking its gonna slip & crush my hands!!
    Wouldn't wanna go out on disability

#291 9 years ago

Holy cow. I played this today with my nephew. We got it working and somewhat accurate, and had a blast. I totally agree, every pinball game room needs one of these. It doesn't matter if it is SS or EM pinball collection, these things are AWESOME!

#292 9 years ago

Apollo Moon shot.. I want one!... Love my space games and this would sit nicely next to my Space Gun as would the Midway Flying Saucer which I also lust after... so many cool games that I just cant get my hands on!

#293 9 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

RedNorland said:Chicago Coin Big Top rifle
    Nice!! I have that same game & have a question, looks like you have a rod that holds open the gun table. Mine is missing & I'm using a board to prop it up, works but always thinking its gonna slip & crush my hands!!
    Wouldn't wanna go out on disability

thanks-it absolutely has a prop rod- its the kind that has a pivot in the middle and sort of locks the top in place-actually really similar to the type that holds up a playfield in a shuffle alley-if you want close up pics or dimensions shoot me an email

#294 9 years ago

From '84 thru '87 I ran an arcade with the carnival, I had one of these with me. One of my top money makers

I would love to have one of those.

#295 9 years ago

ISO rifle game s in the Seattle area. My good bud wants one badly so in order to divert his attention from my Pony Express I'm searching for one for him. Willing to travel 3 hours radius from Seattle for a decent game at reasonable price.

2 weeks later
    #296 9 years ago

Bump for gun games!

Ken

#297 9 years ago

image-792.jpgimage-792.jpg. Just got the new backglasses for my chicago coin pistol. What a beautiful machine. I still have a bug that I can't get past 20 shots but other than that the machine is in amazing shape. Everything is original except the backglasses

image.jpgimage.jpg image-597.jpgimage-597.jpg image-562.jpgimage-562.jpg
    #299 9 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

That Pistol looks fun!
    --Jeff

Thanks yeah it is pretty cool. It has three ball adjustments that you can put on the bottom of the Hun to make it harder

image.jpgimage.jpg image-684.jpgimage-684.jpg
    #300 9 years ago

portland.craigslist.org link

If someone is interested

Seeburg Shoot the Bear

There are 1,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-show-us-your-em-gun-games/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.