(Topic ID: 86619)

Show us your M & EM Gun & Submarine Games!

By EM-PINMAN

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,284 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by JethroP
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3774 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3773 (resized).JPG
    coney island cam (resized).jpg
    20220620_194106 (resized).jpg
    20220620_194116 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1654014328988 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4577 no price (resized).JPG
    IMG_4615 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4614 (resized).jpg
    Game Room (resized).jpg
    2AC7671C-7966-4C97-A691-8018620E2D68 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1220 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1219 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1221 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 26.
    #1251 1 year ago

Our we able to get gun games registered on pinside?
    Mine has balls, 6. I think that counts.
    Space Glider Williams. Kind of a tic tac toe Bingo gun game.

#1252 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheCollector:

Just picked up a 1969 Sega Grand Prix!

just catching up on this thread: WOW, great score!

#1253 1 year ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Selling my. Chicago Coin Foreign Legion 2 player black lighted 1971 game

wow uhhhhhh never seen that backglass before. Intense!

At the very least Chicago Coin machines from that era always look heavier duty than their competitors.

#1254 1 year ago

Sunday cheering!

#1255 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Our we able to get gun games registered on pinside?
    Mine has balls, 6. I think that counts.
    Space Glider Williams. Kind of a tic tac toe Bingo gun game.

I do not think the admins will register gun games on Pinside. There are some non-pinball machines registered though (like Skill Roll) so best to ask.

Can you please share Space Glider photographs? I would love to save some for my collection. I love bouncing-ball grid games, and hope to do a post dedicated to those machines one day.

2 weeks later
    #1256 1 year ago

Hi!
    Just wanted to share my recent purchase - 1959 Williams Vanguard shooting game.
    We were able to pick this up for $300.

Game is fully working except for 2 spots that don't register when a ball is in them, but it will eject the balls when shot at.

The back glass has flaking and looks like someone used a marker in spots. I also noticed (when comparing to other photos I've seen) that it appears this back glass does not have the bottom trim and instructions on it. Not sure how it is missing all of the bottom wording and trim.

Fun game, and gives a little variety to our pinball collection.

IMG_4577 no price (resized).JPGIMG_4577 no price (resized).JPGIMG_4614 (resized).jpgIMG_4614 (resized).jpgIMG_4615 (resized).jpgIMG_4615 (resized).jpgGame Room (resized).jpgGame Room (resized).jpg
    #1257 1 year ago

Odd that there's no instructions. Cab looks repainted also. Love mine. It's a fun game.

Here's a gallery that has some closeups of those instructions

https://goo.gl/photos/pzvcDNkQoQo5Y6Qx9

#1258 1 year ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Odd that there's no instructions. Can looks repainted also. Love mine. It's a fun game.

Thanks for the photos. I need to reach out to BGresto to see if he is still doing back glass restoration.

#1259 1 year ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Odd that there's no instructions. Can looks repainted also. Love mine. It's a fun game.

Ahhh I think I found yer problem: it's full of leaves

#1260 1 year ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Ahhh I think I found yer problem: it's full of leaves

That wasn't leaves lol. I did a full HazMat suit to clean that thing out

#1261 1 year ago

Put my Superscope Rifle out on location about a month ago. 25¢ per play and it's been extremely popular!

FB_IMG_1654014328988 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1654014328988 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #1262 1 year ago

I sure wish one gun game would come up for sale near me. Seems they are all either in the north east of mid west. Bummer.

#1263 1 year ago
    Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I sure wish one gun game would come up for sale near me.

If you ever come up toward Upstate N.Y., I have an extra Chicago Coin 'Long Range Rifle Gallery'.
    If I hadn't another, I wouldn't think about letting it go. Pretty cool shooting game..

#1264 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

Chicago Coin 'Long Range Rifle Gallery

That would be great, we will see. Was thinking of driving up to NY to buy a Bally’s Space invaders in Long Island. Still would be one heck of a drive and from what I have been told,
    You need a box truck and are not supposed to lay the rifle game down?? Not sure if that is true since I have never owned one. I alway just rent a dodge caravan when buying a pinball machine.

#1265 1 year ago
    Quoted from jetmechinnc:

from what I have been told,
    You need a box truck and are not supposed to lay the rifle game down?

That may be true for certain machines, but as long as the mechanics, mirrors, ect.
    are stable, the Long Range can be set on it's back.
    I'm in a small town between Syracuse and Rochester. If you do happen to come
    up this way, I sometime like making trades if you happen to have any trading pieces.
    I went through the machine, and when I stored it, it was playing fine..
    Although it's thinner than some of the larger gun games, it's double mirrored which
    make the targets seem much further away.
    Here's a Long Range Bulls Eye I found on utube which plays exactly the same..

#1266 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

That may be true for certain machines, but as long as the mechanics, mirrors, ect.
    are stable, the Long Range can be set on it's back.
    I'm in a small town between Syracuse and Rochester. If you do happen to come
    up this way, I sometime like making trades if you happen to have any trading pieces.
    I went through the machine, and when I stored it, it was playing fine..
    Although it's thinner than some of the larger gun games, it's double mirrored which
    make the targets seem much further away.

The animations of the guys coming down with the hammers is really neat!

#1267 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

That would be great to have. Think my dad would love to try this out. Age and agent orange (both of us former marines except I was gulf war and he was Vietnam) hasn’t been good to him, but he still appreciates the great simple things like these fun games and the old Gottlieb baseball theme pin Grand Slam I restored for him.

#1268 1 year ago
    Quoted from wayner:

The animations of the guys coming down with the hammers is really neat!

Yes, and although when the main lights go dark and shooting for the animals
    (at that time) is best for higher scores, shooting at the guys hammering the High
    Strikers (I learned their called because I wanted/want a real one) looks cool with
    the colored lights going upward toward the bell.

#1269 1 year ago
    Quoted from jetmechinnc:

That would be great to have. Think my dad would love to try this out.

It's a nice vintage game, and if you can find an air compressor gun game that shoots
    plastic/nylon pellets, their the real deal, but the thing is, unless you get very lucky, they
    commonly go for a pretty big buck..

1 week later
    #1270 1 year ago

Need some help with Rodeo
    I was working on cleaning the flash unit and it seems that a wire came off the main flash motor coil.
    It's a green wire, (not currently attached to the coil) I know where to attach there, just don't know what it was connected to. (Schematic indicates green, which I'm assuming is ground, but not seeing a close connection point.)
    One picture zooms in on the coil, the other shows the assembly for reference.

20220620_194106 (resized).jpg20220620_194106 (resized).jpg20220620_194116 (resized).jpg20220620_194116 (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #1271 1 year ago

Needed 8 trac player for Midway Gangbangers & Needed Schematic as well let me know what you have thanks

2 weeks later
    #1272 1 year ago

Anyone know how to remove the chain from a chicago coin gun? Is there a pin or allan set screw screw? Something else?

#1273 1 year ago

I am sure there are variations. The most likely is a roll pin. That’s what has had mine attached to the actual gun. I shave down 2 of them.

Quoted from rmillman:

Anyone know how to remove the chain from a chicago coin gun? Is there a pin or allan set screw screw? Something else?

#1274 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jets_1479:

I am sure there are variations. The most likely is a roll pin. That’s what has had mine attached to the actual gun. I shave down 2 of them.

You are correct, it was a roll pin. Thanks

1 week later
    #1275 1 year ago

looking for tech help needed on my GB Gun game?. willing to pay whatever it takes thanks

#1276 1 year ago

Need a part for a CC Coney Island gun game. Looking for a cam for the Pogo jump motor. Part #463-2511. Or a good photo. Not sure if this made of metal or plastic.
    thx

coney island cam (resized).jpgconey island cam (resized).jpg
    #1277 1 year ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Need a part for a CC Coney Island gun game. Looking for a cam for the Pogo jump motor. Part #463-2511. Or a good photo. Not sure if this made of metal or plastic.
    thx
    [quoted image]

CC Coney Island jumper unit pics:

IMG_3773 (resized).JPGIMG_3773 (resized).JPG

IMG_3774 (resized).JPGIMG_3774 (resized).JPG

IMG_3775 (resized).JPGIMG_3775 (resized).JPG

#1278 1 year ago

Cool. thx

3 months later
    #1280 1 year ago

Looking for a 1968 Midway Dog Fight Backglass.

Msg w/ info.

Thank you!

4 months later
    #1281 11 months ago

This thread really got quiet. I am going through a box of gun game cards I have and listing these available for sale. These are untested. Shipping is $10 to anywhere in the US

Top row left to right

Taito credit board AA0017770A for games such as space invaders and early midway arcades $35

Nutting game timer board M-645-213 Game unknown for now $100

2nd row left to right
    Midway Invaders from outer space Sound board PC-546-901-1 $200

Midway Top Gun Program Timer Board 0603-00918 $200

Midway Top Gun Sound Amp 0603-00919 $200

Midway Top Gun Motor Speed Board (Qty 2) $200 each

Bottom Row left to right

Midway sportsman motor speed board PC-568-914 $200

MIDWAY GANGBUSTERS Sound Amp 563-945 $400

MIDWAY GANGBUSTERS Motor Speed Board 563-930 (Qty 2) $400 each

Midway Dogfight control board 645-210 $150

Feel free to ask any questions, I still have about 8 boards left to identify.
    IMG_1240 (resized).jpegIMG_1240 (resized).jpeg

#1282 11 months ago

I don't mean to be the price police here, but I had many of those same boards in my ebay shop for over 5 years listed at $50.00 each w/free shipping and they never went anywhere. Sold them last month to a local collector for $100 total.

#1283 11 months ago
    Quoted from Redfive05:

I don't mean to be the price police here, but I had many of those same boards in my ebay shop for over 5 years listed at $50.00 each w/free shipping and they never went anywhere. Sold them last month to a local collector for $100 total.

Hey I hear you. I am sure some people will need them for their games that are missing them. You may be able to replicate sound with the aftermarket mods (which is highly labor intensive), but it’s even harder trying to replace the motor speed, and timer boards. If your game is missing them, it’s a boat anchor. John Robertson hasn’t had any available for years, and his pricing was upwards of $350 per board well before Covid.

I understand what you’re saying though.

#1284 11 months ago

I had a few of those boards on my shelf for a while. Ended up tossing them in the trash a few months ago. Kept the transformers and one stepper unit though.

There are 1,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-show-us-your-em-gun-games/page/26?hl=mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.