(Topic ID: 86619)

Show us your M & EM Gun & Submarine Games!

By EM-PINMAN

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,145 posts
  • 205 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 days ago by cad-kid
  • Topic is favorited by 92 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 796 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

12AD66F6-CC45-4C80-ADDA-531A0172322D (resized).jpeg
    7EFB8710-98D9-46E3-9B9C-5FD6079163BA (resized).jpeg
    C7F9201A-6A95-4773-960D-55FB4495D289 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    15B6E563-5C74-403B-BB16-736339B891C3 (resized).jpeg
    3E758D74-46FE-420E-A4F7-2842C26E2BAA (resized).jpeg
    1D6281A6-DE89-4FF6-862C-3B4D99BC854A (resized).jpeg
    A58E4855-33C6-42DE-9855-75E8E433AB28 (resized).jpeg
    132C860B-028C-4E5F-B3A3-B852E9BCB275 (resized).jpeg
    0C4EA7BA-4FE4-484C-80CB-03BDDCBBE137 (resized).jpeg
    07CCB4B0-9EC9-4591-8273-D51E03BF3666 (resized).jpeg

There are 1145 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 23.
    #1051 8 months ago

i had a pretty unmolested moonshot.the only board i remember this game coming with was the "weird space noise board"which basically made a beep,beep,beep,sound.you could adjust the volume and tone.but believe me it was nothing special.i don't believe the apollo moonshot ever came with any ricochet sound board.

#1052 8 months ago

Has anybody reproduced the backglass for Coney Island gun game?

thanks
    ken

#1053 8 months ago
    Quoted from OHEMIO:

Happy Sunday everyone...Have a 69' Sea Raider, 70' Midway S.A.M.I., 72' Midway Haunted House (Project Underway), 66' Chicago Coin Super Scope (Project).
    Looking for a Monster Gun (Project) - If anyone has a MG (Project) and your looking to unload would love to add to my collection. Any condition is fine as long as it's component complete.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome. I have a Sea Raider at my dads house in California that a buddy picked up for my and dropped off in his garage. Just waiting for things to get more back to normal to make a road trip out there to pick it up.

#1054 8 months ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Awesome. I have a Sea Raider at my dads house in California that a buddy picked up for my and dropped off in his garage. Just waiting for things to get more back to normal to make a road trip out there to pick it up.

Nah, you should just let me go pick it up, lol.

#1055 8 months ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Nah, you should just let me go pick it up, lol.

It’s going to sit next to my Sea Wolf, my Up Scope and my U-boat.
    I have a few other submarine games, but those are the four I have that use a periscope

#1056 8 months ago

Love our Midway Flying Carpet. (Tape unit doesn’t work yet but it’s there. Maybe one day).

22F37039-EC73-43DC-A56E-CE4099180A2D (resized).jpegF8041C84-172E-401B-B835-1DAB2A36E593 (resized).jpeg024CC486-3667-4ACE-8B1D-C093E89EE084 (resized).jpeg
    #1057 8 months ago
    Quoted from Nikrox2:

Love our Midway Flying Carpet. (Tape unit doesn’t work yet but it’s there. Maybe one day). [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Rare game.

#1058 8 months ago

Thanks. Mine doesn’t have the fold down steps inside (didn’t even know some had those). So we have the little step stool for the little ones.

#1059 8 months ago
    Quoted from Nikrox2:

Thanks. Mine doesn’t have the fold down steps inside (didn’t even know some had those). So we have the little step stool for the little ones.

Don't feel bad. I've only ever seen 2 with the fold down steps. There are dimension drawings floating around if you ever wanted to make your own.

#1060 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

Has anybody reproduced the backglass for Coney Island gun game?
    thanks
    ken

This one?

http://bgresto.com/?p=1269

#1061 8 months ago

good evening..we moved 10 months ago in hopes of building a bigger and better arcade..tired of waiting and decided to un pack some of the arcades and gun games as some have been wrapped for almost a year..ran a 200ft power cord from the house to the shop with no power so i could live again..got both of these gun arcades shortly before we moved..the 1959 bally moon raider is my favorite EM gun game and i feel lucky and blessed to get this from a very good friend after seeing it years ago in his personal warehouse..i feel good just looking at this gun!..i fixed a few things,patched up some mouse bit artwork and finished off by redoing the machine gun as it was a bit messed up.cabinet is much to nice to redo...

009 (resized).JPG011 (resized).JPG020 (resized).JPG027 (resized).JPG029 (resized).JPG031 (resized).JPG032 (resized).JPG047 (resized).JPG049 (resized).JPG050 (resized).JPG
    #1062 8 months ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

good evening..we moved 10 months ago in hopes of building a bigger and better arcade..tired of waiting and decided to un pack some of the arcades and gun games as some have been wrapped for almost a year..ran a 200ft power cord from the house to the shop with no power so i could live again..got both of these gun arcades shortly before we moved..the 1959 bally moon raider is my favorite EM gun game and i feel lucky and blessed to get this from a very good friend after seeing it years ago in his personal warehouse..i feel good just looking at this gun!..i fixed a few things,patched up some mouse bit artwork and finished off by redoing the machine gun as it was a bit messed up.cabinet is much to nice to redo...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful. I've only seen 1 other one and it was completely trashed.

#1063 8 months ago
    Quoted from edward472:

Beautiful. I've only seen 1 other one and it was completely trashed.

thanks..i was in awe from the first time i saw this gun..did not think i would get the chance to get it as he had offers etc over the years but just kept it.one day he drove up to help me on a project and brought this gun over and told me to enjoy myself fixing it.i stayed up until 2am just messing with it.he is a very good friend and bailed me out on more than a few projects and i have pinside and the hobby to thank as i never would have met him or his crew...

#1064 8 months ago

Belairjoe -

That’s one beautiful Bally Moon Raider there sir...Rare that I speak the word envy but have to in this case.

First time I’ve ever saw one. Absolutely beautiful.

Would be awesome if you could one day post a video on the Tube of this game play.

OHEMIO

#1065 8 months ago
    Quoted from OHEMIO:

Belairjoe -
    That’s one beautiful Bally Moon Raider there sir...Rare that I speak the word envy but have to in this case.
    First time I’ve ever saw one. Absolutely beautiful.
    Would be awesome if you could one day post a video on the Tube of this game play.
    OHEMIO

hey thanks..i will try to get some kind of video in near future..sorry for the crappy photos.i will try to get better photos also.i played my first game on it here to see if all ok after the move and all is ok..i like the EM arcade games more than pinball.the guys that designed these games were true masters of their craft..glad people liked the photos..

#1066 8 months ago

Well, crap, you're right about Apollo Moon Shot. I went through all that to build up these ricochet sound boards, and looking at the flyer it has those 'Space Sounds' you describe. The few pictures I can find of other machines only show the one sound board.

I should have waited until I got hold of that schematic set.

I'll have to look for some videos that have the sound in it. Maybe I can handle it with a square wave generator or something.

Guess that also means I have 5 ricochet sound boards to sell instead of 4.

-Hans

#1067 8 months ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

hey thanks..i will try to get some kind of video in near future..sorry for the crappy photos.i will try to get better photos also.i played my first game on it here to see if all ok after the move and all is ok..i like the EM arcade games more than pinball.the guys that designed these games were true masters of their craft..glad people liked the photos..

I bet you are a crappy player too.

#1068 8 months ago
    Quoted from fanuminski:

I bet you are a crappy player too.

thanks mike!..pinball.yes..i do not play well to say the least..the gun games..thats another story..these guns are all sighted and dialed in for perfect hits by me...its a shame im blind in my left eye as others go to play these games and tell me the sights are off and i tell them to close their left eye and try again..we will play again soon....

#1069 8 months ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

thanks mike!..pinball.yes..i do not play well to say the least..the gun games..thats another story..these guns are all sighted and dialed in for perfect hits by me...its a shame im blind in my left eye as others go to play these games and tell me the sights are off and i tell them to close their left eye and try again..we will play again soon....

hey - nice for you to at least get power to your shop! your last home's arcade palace was great..can't wait to
    see you get some of your games set up at your new place! You can start with putting a 3-way on the
    end of that extension cord ! lol

#1070 8 months ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Well, crap, you're right about Apollo Moon Shot. I went through all that to build up these ricochet sound boards, and looking at the flyer it has those 'Space Sounds' you describe. The few pictures I can find of other machines only show the one sound board.
    I should have waited until I got hold of that schematic set.
    I'll have to look for some videos that have the sound in it. Maybe I can handle it with a square wave generator or something.
    Guess that also means I have 5 ricochet sound boards to sell instead of 4.
    -Hans

hated having to give the bad news. but i knew it never had a ricochet board and didn't want you to waste time trying to figure where it goes.i did rebuild the sound board in mine.before i sold it.i do have some pictures of the board before the rebuild if you need them?

#1071 8 months ago

Would definitely help, so I can figure out what goes where. All the videos I find don’t have the sound present

#1072 8 months ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Would definitely help, so I can figure out what goes where. All the videos I find don’t have the sound present

I have an Apollo Moon shot and before it went to the back of my work shop, the sound was working. It's been a few years since I've had it out. Kind of gotten buried behind a load of other games.... It was a lot of fun to play though. Love the old rifle games!

Somewhere I've got an Ace Machine Gun too..... super neat.

#1073 8 months ago
    Quoted from Pin-up:

I have an Apollo Moon shot and before it went to the back of my work shop, the sound was working. It's been a few years since I've had it out. Kind of gotten buried behind a load of other games.... It was a lot of fun to play though. Love the old rifle games!
    Somewhere I've got an Ace Machine Gun too..... super neat.

i sold an ace to a doctor in Illinois about 7/8 years ago.nice game but i just couldn't get my not so good and now worse eyes to focus on all the targets. only owned it a few weeks.

#1074 8 months ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

thought i had more pictures.this is all i found so far.as i remember i changed the caps,the small transistor,i think that was it.all that for very unimpressive beep noise.

apolo1 (resized).JPGapolo2 (resized).JPG
    #1075 8 months ago

Wow, you're right, that's REALLY basic. Pardon me while I pick my jaw off the floor. It's just a tone generator and that's it. It does look like something also triggered it at some point, otherwise it would be a steady tone, but crap that's stupid simple.

I wish I had my game schematics already, but unfortunately I got sent the ones for the Moon Shot pinball, and not Apollo Moon Shot Rifle.

Edit:

After spending half the afternoon cleaning up some wiring things on the Apollo, I decided it's really just time to move on. As good as I am with solid state stuff, I just don't enjoy working on EM equipment at all and mine isn't the right home for this one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89549

1 week later
    #1076 8 months ago

I think my missed shot unit needs some attention. Just found this yesterday while tinkering.

I think this may be part of that beeping sound system? Because it counts the missed shots just fine, and could be why the sound board was originally removed.

98194BEA-680D-4299-97B0-7FD0F5ED60D2 (resized).jpeg

#1077 8 months ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

I think my missed shot unit needs some attention. Just found this yesterday while tinkering.
    I think this may be part of that beeping sound system? Because it counts the missed shots just fine, and could be why the sound board was originally removed.
    [quoted image]

it is and it looks like your missing a lot.i have a video of this game somewhere.ill try and get this to you.and you might decide it aint worth killing yourself over a sound thats nothing more than an early 1950s door bell.only thing is i have no idea how to send a video? good luck

moons1 (resized).jpgmoons2 (resized).jpg
    #1078 8 months ago

You've got schematics? Soooo jealous! Been trying to order some for a while from Mike Paczak and it got mixed up and I got the "Moon Shot" pinball schematics instead. Still trying to sort that out. I can't remember whom has what, do you still have the game and schematics? I'm also trying to piece together my 1,000's score reel. It's there but the wiring is all screwy.

From what I gather off those schematics, any time the game is running it makes the beeping sound? If that's the case I may be able to handle this all via a different method. I'll have to figure out which unit is the "miss shot disc" and which one is the "target animation unit" to figure out what is really missing. I could potentially handle it all with an arduino. From what I gather, any time the game is running it makes the beeping sound?

If you want, maybe e-mail the video to me? Hans@siegecraft.us

Thinking back when it was still registering hits, I did see the flashing star come and go, so I think that the "Miss Shot Unit" is fine. It's the "Target Animation Unit" that's all busted up. Which looks like all that controlled was the timing and rate of the beep.

-Hans

#1079 8 months ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

You've got schematics? Soooo jealous! Been trying to order some for a while from Mike Paczak and it got mixed up and I got the "Moon Shot" pinball schematics instead. Still trying to sort that out. I can't remember whom has what, do you still have the game and schematics? I'm also trying to piece together my 1,000's score reel. It's there but the wiring is all screwy.
    From what I gather off those schematics, any time the game is running it makes the beeping sound? If that's the case I may be able to handle this all via a different method. I'll have to figure out which unit is the "miss shot disc" and which one is the "target animation unit" to figure out what is really missing. I could potentially handle it all with an arduino. From what I gather, any time the game is running it makes the beeping sound?
    If you want, maybe e-mail the video to me? Hans@siegecraft.us
    Thinking back when it was still registering hits, I did see the flashing star come and go, so I think that the "Miss Shot Unit" is fine. It's the "Target Animation Unit" that's all busted up. Which looks like all that controlled was the timing and rate of the beep.
    -Hans

if i knew how i would be happy to email a copy of the schematic.but i dont.you could try jeff wager. he always sells em paper on fleabay.i will try and send the video clip that i have of the game.its not very good.but you'll get an idea of what you've been missing.and yes game play has nothing to do with the beep sound.

#1080 8 months ago

Starting to make a lot more sense now that I have that chunk of the schematics. The target animation unit, which I do have intact, turns the beeping noise on and off to match the ship movement. That mechanism is intact other than the missing sound board, which I can figure out now based on your schematic.

The miss-shot disc, which I do NOT have, is what makes the start lamp blink. I might be able to recreate the rest of that disc, I'd just need a motor and the other half of it which might be trickier. Might be able to build something that does an equivalent task with a small arduino and opto-isolator. Actually looks to be a fun challenge!

-Hans

#1081 8 months ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

[quoted image]

Might be able to have one of those made.... probably impossible to find. I have an Apollo Moon Shot as well and would be willing to assist since mine is in good and complete shape. See if Chris at pinballreplacementparts would want to take this on. He's working on a lamp board that I have missing from a Playboy 35th game right now.

#1082 8 months ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Starting to make a lot more sense now that I have that chunk of the schematics. The target animation unit, which I do have intact, turns the beeping noise on and off to match the ship movement. That mechanism is intact other than the missing sound board, which I can figure out now based on your schematic.
    The miss-shot disc, which I do NOT have, is what makes the start lamp blink. I might be able to recreate the rest of that disc, I'd just need a motor and the other half of it which might be trickier. Might be able to build something that does an equivalent task with a small arduino and opto-isolator. Actually looks to be a fun challenge!
    -Hans

video sent.enjoy.and good luck.

#1083 8 months ago

I'll be damned, a very nice backglass popped up on e-bay this morning. Very tempted. I did send a message to the seller to see if they have any other parts available.

-Hans

#1084 8 months ago

Unfortunately, the video never arrived in my e-mail, probably too big of a file size.

I have found a few more bits of info that will help me sort out my missing pieces, and I think I'm going to keep tinkering with this one and not sell it right now, so I pulled my ads down.

The sound board is just a 60hz tone generator I think, which I can very easily replicate via other methods now that I know how it works from your photos. Same with the start lamp blinker, I can also recreate that with an arduino. I got a good photo of the original miss-shot unit so I can even re-create the original blink pattern without trouble. It won't be a priority project but I can definitely get moving on it again.

-Hans

#1085 8 months ago

More fun with the Apollo yesterday. I pulled out the target unit and cleaned up all the drop targets, since a couple of them were sticky and the whole thing was just grimy. Shows up a LOT brighter under blacklight now and all the targets drop properly. I did find a couple more solder joints to repair that I'll get to next time I'm working on it.

The Miss Shot unit.... what an evil evil contraption that thing is on this game. It inserts forced misses into the game by interrupting the hit shot circuit, and has an option to either always hit, or miss approximately 5% or 10% of the time. The blinking star light just piggy-backs onto the mechanism but the primary function is that missed shot chance. It's another sequence I'll be able to duplicate with an arduino but I'm not sure if I want that function or not.

I also should have my full schematic set arriving this week. Got that all sorted out with Mike and that'll help me significantly to get this game going again. The more I just get in there and work on things is the more I'm starting to finally wrap my head around EM game logic.

-Hans

#1086 8 months ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Unfortunately, the video never arrived in my e-mail, probably too big of a file size.
    I have found a few more bits of info that will help me sort out my missing pieces, and I think I'm going to keep tinkering with this one and not sell it right now, so I pulled my ads down.
    The sound board is just a 60hz tone generator I think, which I can very easily replicate via other methods now that I know how it works from your photos. Same with the start lamp blinker, I can also recreate that with an arduino. I got a good photo of the original miss-shot unit so I can even re-create the original blink pattern without trouble. It won't be a priority project but I can definitely get moving on it again.
    -Hans

sorry to hear you not getting the video...another member pm me asking for a copy.they got it. tuff break..check spam?

1 week later
    #1087 7 months ago

Got my schematics today, and also located the missing bracket for the coin door switch. Finally found the problem with the running score motor, and it's pretty much working now. Only getting 9 shots and not 10, so I have to look into what's up with the shot counter. I also have to align the scan disc for the rifle, but I can at least play a full game for the most part.

-Hans

2 months later
    #1088 5 months ago

I am making a run of Bonanza glass on Plexiglass. You can see the time I took to fix his left leg (seen on right). The artwork is flawless. PM me if interested. Only making 5. I also made different cabinet artwork. I need to cleanup edges on cabinet before changing it over. I think my new design matches the game and color theme much better. Some purists prefer the ugly in my opinion graphics. Making the games your own is fun and separates them from the herd. Currently refinishing the rifle stock and bluing the barrel. Stay tuned for finished pics.
    Before-After Leg Up (resized).jpg
    IMG_9431 (resized).jpgNew Stencil Design (resized).jpgIMG_9630 (resized).jpg

#1089 5 months ago

I just picked up this Exhibit Shooting Gallery from 1954 ,it was sitting in a garage of a used car lot for twenty or more yrs the owner said ,now he has to close up and was selling things .
    Got it almost all working ,two of the bonus points aren't scoring right yet and I need the other part of the coin shoot that drops the dime in the coin box if anyone has one out there
    I had never seen this particular model before
    A pretty simple but fun game

IMG_20200805_175114873 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_175148013 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_175226868 (resized).jpgIMG_20200806_213436122 (resized).jpgIMG_20200806_213456215 (resized).jpgIMG_20200806_213408163 (resized).jpg
    3 weeks later
    #1090 4 months ago

Curious does anyone have an EM rifle game for sale (in working condition) or know of a person who restores them for clients? I'm trying to get one for my dad as he regrets selling our Midway Gangbusters a few years ago.

#1091 4 months ago
    Quoted from silverbearss:

Curious does anyone have an EM rifle game for sale (in working condition) or know of a person who restores them for clients? I'm trying to get one for my dad as he regrets selling our Midway Gangbusters a few years ago.

If you are on FB, there is a group called EM Rifle Arcade Game Enthusiast. They might have what you are looking for

#1092 4 months ago

Thank you Edward as I just requested to join this group.

2 weeks later
    #1093 4 months ago

A 1949 Dale Gun.
    Exhibit’s Automatic Mauser Pistol Shooting Gallery.
    Maybe the longest name in EM history?
    I’ve shown it here before, but it’s for sale, so here it is again
    Gun has kick back, the target background looks like an oil painting, small footprint, and the game is beautiful to look at. A rare game. Restored to it’s original glory.
    I have it listed in the for sale section. Need to move in 2021 so I’m letting it go. Has the topper!

2339876C-BBE2-4D8E-B976-82C5580E26E4 (resized).jpeg5D75F38A-56B8-47CC-B1F1-604D20A3E9A3 (resized).jpegCFC936F1-FA59-4E03-80C5-C0FFAAA99FCA (resized).jpeg5E51370C-4F22-4E80-8D56-E1E95F30D9FB (resized).jpegB46F4009-BBCA-4659-8312-06ED0418D86D (resized).jpeg0C646A99-C72E-48B7-B3CE-A57EB9310F13 (resized).jpeg
    #1094 3 months ago

What's a price check on a working Williams Sniper? Are parts hard/easy to come by? I know nothing about these EM rifle games, but I own/am familiar with EM pinball. Would love to get an opportunity to own a rifle game if it's not a bear to own.

#1095 3 months ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

What's a price check on a working Williams Sniper? Are parts hard/easy to come by? I know nothing about these EM rifle games, but I own/am familiar with EM pinball. Would love to get an opportunity to own a rifle game if it's not a bear to own.

$500 ish. It's not a bear to own, but it is a bear to move. Only part that is very hard to come by is the rifle mount that attaches the gun stock to the machine.

#1096 3 months ago
    Quoted from Swanee:

Finally finished restoring my Chicago Coin Flying Ducks. The old 8 track player wasn't the best so fitted new exciting sounds. The sound card used is the WAV Trigger from Sparkfun. The nice feature about this card is it's polyphonic, meaning it's able to play multiple sound together. Also has great sound trigger abilities. Could easily plug 8 track back in when fixed.
    Front glass was broken so scanned it in, cleaned up using Gimp and got a new one printed. Added better backlight to top and improved UV illumination for the playfield. Works 99.9% Game timing dial slowly drifts around.
    Cabinet just needs a thorough clean.
    If you would like to see the game in action go to
    Hope you like it? This was my first attempt to restore a gun game.
    Oh! And it was fun dragging it upstairs. 200kg +
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That game had me laughing it is a great one. I played a few gun and sub games but just what I could find on the guys route when I was young.

Quoted from Swanee:

Midway's Sportsman up and running with added sound board because 8 track tape missing.
    Chicago Coin's Flying Tiger finished with added background soundtrack mixed with original sound boards.
    Also added Head-Up-Display and machine gun vibration on the control stick for extra game play dimension.
    Next job is to restore the Williams Stockade.
    Sportsman:
    Flying Tiger: [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Your Flying Tiger Deluxe music was great so much that at the beginning I thought Rick Flair was coming out to wrestle.

Lastly does Pinside have a listing of all the sub and other games along with the manufacturer? Just wondering...

#1097 3 months ago
    Quoted from edward472:

$500 ish. It's not a bear to own, but it is a bear to move. Only part that is very hard to come by is the rifle mount that attaches the gun stock to the machine.

Thanks. Hopefully the seller gets back to me. He has it listed for $700, but you never see these around. If I can get it for 6, I think I would be happy. Not much of a description from the seller, but they're only about an hour away, so I would definitely feel ok with leaving if I felt that it was in worse shape than described unless they can move on the price to reflect it.

#1098 3 months ago

1971 Wild Kingdom.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1099 3 months ago

Question for you "GUN" guys - on my Midway's Flying Carpet - after a game, a relay buzzes in the back (Stuck on) until I either hit the replay button, or turn her off. (Id rather leave her on with her lights all on, ready for the next game). I'll try to get a photo and name of the relay if possible in a bit - it's on the upper rotating bar with the score reels, but on the other end of the bar - close to the credit reel..if that helps?

#1100 3 months ago
    Quoted from Nikrox2:

Question for you "GUN" guys - on my Midway's Flying Carpet - after a game, a relay buzzes in the back (Stuck on) until I either hit the replay button, or turn her off. (Id rather leave her on with her lights all on, ready for the next game). I'll try to get a photo and name of the relay if possible in a bit - it's on the upper rotating bar with the score reels, but on the other end of the bar - close to the credit reel..if that helps?

Edit: I thought you said coil. But you said relay. Removing my recommendation.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 45.00
    $ 8,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Guns N' Roses (LE) Out of stock
    The Pinball Place
    $ 7,999.99
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 12.50
    Various Novelties
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 15.00
    $ 9.95
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Filament Printing
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 218.00
    Tools
    PinDoc Restorations
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Other
    Rocket City Pinball
    € 18.95
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Flipper Room
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 25.00
    Various Other Swag
    Tommy's Pins
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    £ 39.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    There are 1145 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 23.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside