Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by NimblePin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ouch.jpeg
    Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spybryon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 12 years ago
    Quoted from Xanathar:

You see the city listed and are not sure which city it is in ( you have never heard of it, and don't have the means to look it up right now. I had my phone but couldn't check as I was busy with something but was able to use it to send quick email)

My opinion, you are rude to ask for it. It takes the same amount of time to compose the email as it does to lookup on map website. Doing it yourself is more useful than the seller doing it because he won't know where you are located and won't know the distance you need to go. Distance will factor into your decision whether or not to see in person.

#53 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

dung said:

Better yet the ones that expect me to knock the cost of gas off the machine. Sorry, but if it is worth x amount it doesn't matter if you live next door or across the globe. I do understand that some people are too busy to make a drive like that. I also get that gas is expensive which is why a lot of folks are asking more and more to meet at shows. That is fine, but I am talking about the ones that really do believe I am a free delivery service to their doorstep.
    That is ridiculous. Some people really do have brass ones.

I know it's not that common but one of my friends bought a pin off CL that was far away. The seller did drop his price by $50 as a consolation for his driving there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spybryon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-rude-people-selling-pins?tu=spybryon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.