Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by NimblePin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ouch.jpeg
    Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 12 years ago
    Quoted from Xanathar:

Wow. I'm sorry I even asked the question. Didn't realize I was wanting hand holding and thinking I was 5 years old. Guess I have to accept the fact that people are just plain rude and don't give a S***. Sorry I even posted this now

I think you are being just a bit to sensative. If you had the means to see the add and e-mail then you could have easily done a google search. You were being lazy and got called out on it. You even admitted it, "I was busy". Basically what you are saying there was YOUR time was more important that THEIR time. To me that is the rude part. Sorry...

If you don't want an honest answer then don't ask the question.

#86 12 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

White people problems.......

Are you F-ing kidding me. When are people going to stop putting race into EVERYTHING.

Post edited by 85vett : for content. typo as it should have been "stop" not "start"

#90 12 years ago
    Quoted from JWS64:

C'mon, lighten up. It's obvious to me he's joking.

Just getting sick of people adding race to things. This guy being lazy and being treated and, so called, rudely has nothing to do if he or the seller was a specific race. I'll never understand why those comments are necessary or acceptable. They add nothing to the message and make people sound unedjucated.

I know it sounds cliche or silly but I feel it's time for people to start looking at ones actions, skills, knoweldge, etc when casting judgement on someone and that using age, race, religion, etc is just plain unedjucated and unacceptable.

I'm off my soap box now but I felt I needed to say something as it upset me. Will it effect my life, no. But it got me pulse up a bit.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-rude-people-selling-pins?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.