(Topic ID: 78345)

OT: Roland V-Drums for a Pinball Machine?

By cscmtp

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by karmalord
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

334_27724623550_2978_n.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

I recently bought my son a new set of acoustic drums, and we are no longer using my Roland TD-10 Electric Drum Set. I would be open to trading for a nice pinball. I have over $5k in this kit. It comes with 6 toms, bass drum, 4 cymbals, high hat, and double kick pedal.

I also have 2 Mackie 450 speakers, paid over $600 per speaker for them.

*Note I am not trading/selling the acoustic cymbals in the photo, just the electric cymbals.

I am located in Western, NC, 28664.

334_27724623550_2978_n.jpg334_27724623550_2978_n.jpg
    #2 10 years ago

Thats an awesome set. I have a TD-10 myself paired with a TD-6. Love the fact you put real cymbals in there.
    I kept mine and sold my Gretsch acoustic with Gilbralter/Zildjian last year to buy my first pin-JM.
    It was way loud with the 26" kick,so the electric stayed instead,lol

#3 10 years ago

I have a Gretsch Kit as well. Over $10K invested. I'd love to trade it for a TRON and buy yours. The TD-30KV is unbelievable. I saw a brand new one loaded up for $7K on Craigslist a couple months ago.

GLWS/Trade.

#4 10 years ago

The Mackies really kick--although I confess I went with a JBL Eon G2 back in the day, and it still holds up pretty well. What kind of e-cymbals/hi-hat come with this kit? Is that the original rack?

#5 10 years ago

I might be in! Check my collection and see what you like. I had one of these once and miss it sometimes....

#6 10 years ago

You have a lot of nice pins devlman, but you are pretty far from me. Thinking of shipping or coming down South?

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

The Mackies really kick--although I confess I went with a JBL Eon G2 back in the day, and it still holds up pretty well. What kind of e-cymbals/hi-hat come with this kit? Is that the original rack?

It is the original rack and original cymbals that came with the kit (I just purchased a few extra) have to look up the model number as I don't recall the names.

#8 10 years ago

Cool kit! I traded my td-3 w/ td-8 brain for my second pinball machine. I don't want to admit which one though... ok ok, it was Hollywood Heat. But I got lucky and traded the machine a week later for Police Force.

1 month later
    #9 10 years ago

Bump, still open to trading this awesome kit for a pin!

#10 10 years ago

Bump for you. I have a TD-10 (also with the blue frame) and absolutely love it. The irony..I'm a guitarist.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from John-from-PA:

Bump for you. I have a TD-10 (also with the blue frame) and absolutely love it. The irony..I'm a guitarist.

Me too, but more a drummer first, guitarist second. I played drums as a kid through teen years before picking up guitar. Posted some of my guitars on the guitar thread here about a week ago. You can see part of my TD-10 in those pics.

#12 10 years ago

It's weird how so many pin guys are musicians too. Like our brains are wired wrong....

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from BadBrad97:

It's weird how so many pin guys are musicians too. Like our brains are wired wrong....

I always thought it made sense, good with our hands and all.

#14 10 years ago

Bump! I could also include an original Galaga cabinet too.

#15 10 years ago

You can get a good Pin or two with that kit, don't give up! expand your options to get it liquidated,and when you have the dough,you should get more help around here finding a decent pin, good luck!

#16 10 years ago

Just need the right guy....

#17 10 years ago

Will include a framed picture of Neil Peart behind his kit if I like the pin enough

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-roland-v-drums-for-a-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.