monstersquad3.jpg
Parallels.jpg
ra.jpg
raising_arizona_back_in_prison.jpg
head_go_boom.gif
primer_wtf.jpg
primer-primer.png
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider friengineer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#334 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I have watched some arrow, decent enough show. Is that a WB show? I think supenatural is too, every actress is usually quite cute, ugly people need not apply.

Supernatural, arrow, the flash, iZombie, the 100 are all pretty good CW shows. The CW definitely caters to the high school demographic and normally that means casting good looking people. Now that you've mentioned it I can not think of any ugly people on those shows. One thing that's good about the CW is their shows rarely get canceled.

Quoted from jayhawkai:

Really enjoyed Europa Report

On my list to watch this week

1 week later
#342 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It looks like this was discussed during my self imposed hiatus, but I have to mention, and strongly recommend, Making a Murderer.

Making a Murderer was made as an advocacy documentary so naturally it is very one sided. It is very entertaining and shows you that you should never say anything to the police once you are suspect. Unfortunately, for those two, their IQs are similar to ranch dressing and a tomato, so they never really had a chance.

Quoted from Taxman:

A lot of this was proven as B.S., artful editing, leaving out of facts that contradict . . . It was made to make you outraged and keep you watching.

Um... define "a lot" please? After viewing the show, I read upwards to 30 articles about the trial, show, and missing facts and while they did leave out some key evidence in the show, Steven A and his nephew definitely weren't as guilty as the media made them out to be. The story is still suspicious.

1 year later
#464 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm currently watching the first season of Bloodline. It's a nice slow burn with some excellent acting.

Season 1 is good. Season 2 is average & Season 3 is not so great.

4 weeks later
#504 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I watched the new netflix movie with Will Smith, Bright. It was pretty good I thought.

Bright is definitely worth a watch. The movie critics don't know shit about anything. Entertaining.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider friengineer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-recommend-netflix-instant-watch-movies-here?tu=friengineer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.