monstersquad3.jpg
Parallels.jpg
ra.jpg
raising_arizona_back_in_prison.jpg
head_go_boom.gif
primer_wtf.jpg
primer-primer.png
image.jpg
There are 535 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.
#451 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Season 1 of Iron Fist is excellent.

It's OK. I don't know about excellent.

#452 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

It's OK. I don't know about excellent.

Yeah, it certainly wasn't as good as the other netflix/marvel stuff has been. That said, they set a pretty high bar with those so i still found iron fist pretty enjoyable.

#453 7 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Yeah, it certainly wasn't as good as the other netflix/marvel stuff has been

I disagree I actually think it is the best Marvel series to date-imo. It kept me wanting to watch the next episode to see what happens. Also lots of other cues Netflix production has picked up on, like using similar synthesizer sounds similar to Stranger Things. Great modern day martial arts in this series. I give it 9 out of 10 popcorns.

1 week later
#454 7 years ago

BEAK AND BRAIN: GENIUS BIRDS FROM DOWN UNDER

The narration is informative and lighthearted....I was entertained. Recommended.

1 month later
#455 6 years ago

Coming to Netflix Soon!

Prequel to The Dark Crystal...

#456 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Coming to Netflix Soon!
» YouTube video

Can't wait!

#457 6 years ago

Season 3 of Bloodline comes out next week. I believe this is the last season.

5 months later
#458 6 years ago

Stranger Things Season 2 is excellent!

Time for a Stranger Things pinball machine

3 weeks later
#459 6 years ago

Really liking Godless!

#460 6 years ago

Check out American Vandal.

It's sort of a farce on crime documentaries like making a murderer, and focuses on a high school student accused of drawing "dicks" on faculty cars. It's funny, and also oddly engaging.

#461 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Really liking Godless!

Great show! Watched it all when it came out

#462 6 years ago

I'm currently watching the first season of Bloodline. It's a nice slow burn with some excellent acting.

#463 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Really liking Godless!

Yes. Really good. Over too quick. And they had a real steam engine. Not that big Styrofoam thing like Hell On Wheels used.

LTG : )

#464 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm currently watching the first season of Bloodline. It's a nice slow burn with some excellent acting.

Season 1 is good. Season 2 is average & Season 3 is not so great.

#465 6 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

That's a shame. I was hoping the show would remain at this high level for the whole run.

#466 6 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Yep, the wife and I really thought Bloodline was going to be a great show but it just never got there and then went downhill from there... honestly after season 2 which was a struggle to get through we just never went on to season 3.

#467 6 years ago

Should I watch just the first season of Bloodline? Can it stand on its own?

#468 6 years ago

If you haven't watched Ozark then I'd binge watch it this weekend. It's great!

#469 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Really liking Godless!

Godless is next on my list after I finish watching season 2 of Stranger Things, which is very awesome by the way! Godless looks cool, I love Westerns!

#470 6 years ago

Godless is the bomb.

#471 6 years ago

A vote for Dark Matter...

#472 6 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

A vote for Dark Matter...

+1

Fun show! It's a real shame it was cancelled.

2 weeks later
#473 6 years ago

Anyone else into Peaky Blinders?

#474 6 years ago

I'm almost through the Manhunt:Unabomber mini-series and would highly recommend it. The acting is great, especially Paul Bettany as Kaczynski. I was only a teenager when this was in the news so it's pretty fascinating to finally read his Manifesto and see the whole story covered in great detail like this.

#475 6 years ago

Has anyone watched Dark? Its netflix's first German show. So far so good...

#476 6 years ago

I just found Black Mirror. Incredible show! Highly recommended if you like sci fi and can handle feeling mildly disturbed after each episode.

#477 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I just found Black Mirror. Incredible show! Highly recommended if you like sci fi and can handle feeling mildly disturbed after each episode.

I'd say I was more than "mildly" disturbed by that first episode with the pig ...

#478 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'd say I was more than "mildly" disturbed by that first episode with the pig ...

It was a terrible decision on their part to make that episode the pilot. Besides being disturbing it is also one of the weakest episodes of the series. Should have started with "15 Million Merits" which is really the episode that got me hooked.

Exactly one week from today is when season 4 is out!

#479 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

They all leave me with an awkward feeling. I can't seem to watch more that one at a time, but I keep coming back. I really like the episodes that are heavy on technology and the undesirable effects of that technology. The one with the social networking was particularly interesting to watch.

The first episode is probably my least favorite.

#480 6 years ago

My favorite episode was the one with Bronn from GoT. I won't spoil it here, but I thought it was very well done from start to finish.

#481 6 years ago

I havent read back prior suggestions .. but FutureMan...

#482 6 years ago

Another shout out for Black Mirror. It's almost got a Twilight Zone feel to it but with more of an underlying commentary on today's society. Fascinating and disturbing at the same time.

Looking forward to Season 4!

#483 6 years ago
Quoted from allknowing2012:

I havent read back prior suggestions .. but FutureMan...

I just binged the whole season and loved it! It's been a while since a show made me laugh out loud like that.

#484 6 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Should I watch just the first season of Bloodline? Can it stand on its own

Absolutely! I was actually surprised there were followup seasons.

#485 6 years ago

Another vote for American Vandal. Thought it was spot-on throughout and well-written with an appropriate ending.

#486 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

My favorite episode was the one with Bronn from GoT. I won't spoil it here, but I thought it was very well done from start to finish.

Put electrical tape over your laptop camera.

#487 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Another shout out for Black Mirror. It's almost got a Twilight Zone feel to it but with more of an underlying commentary on today's society. Fascinating and disturbing at the same time.
Looking forward to Season 4!

I just jumped on this thread . I like Black Mirror I think you may like the (abstract) Netflix original by Brit Marling
'The AO' so good .

#488 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Anyone else into Peaky Blinders?

Hell yes season 4 was great . It is a must watch BBC series all 4 season now on Netflix

#489 6 years ago

Didn’t see it mentioned yet but I really enjoy Travlers and just binged season two. I believe it’s a Canadian show picked up and distributed by Netflix as a Netflix original.

#490 6 years ago

Just got done watching season 3 of Bloodline. I like that show pretty good. I think I'm gonna catch up on Hemlock Grove now. That show seems interesting also. Has anyone here watched that? If so, what are you your thoughts?

#491 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

'The AO' so good

Been meaning to pick OA up, I think it’s next on my list.

Hadn’t heard of Black Mirror but definitely going to check it out.

#492 6 years ago

Foxtel, SohoTVAU and Fremantle Media.
Netflix "Wentworth" is really good Female correction drama six seasons .

#493 6 years ago

The CW " The 100 " is on Nexflix
Season one trailer .

#494 6 years ago

Period Piece Drama BBC " The Crown " Excellent .

#495 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Coming to Netflix Soon!
» YouTube video

When I was young I loved to watch . The Dark Crystal .
This look promising !! Thanks for tip.

#496 6 years ago

Punisher was excellent and I am enjoying The Toys that Made Us-very interesting how different toy lines were created.

#497 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Punisher was excellent and I am enjoying The Toys that Made Us-very interesting how different toy lines were created.

I just started The Toys that Made Us, it's really good. The Kenner lawyer in the Star Wars episode (ep. 1) was hilarious.

I watched the new netflix movie with Will Smith, Bright. It was pretty good I thought.

#498 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I just started The Toys that Made Us, it's really good. The Kenner lawyer in the Star Wars episode (ep. 1) was hilarious.

Yes I got a good chuckle out of him. His arrogance caught up with him and came around full circle. I can't believe the deal he initially struck. George Lucas got him back good. Reminds me of a saying " Be careful of the toes you step on today, because they may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow."

#499 6 years ago

Just watched a documentary called Hired Guns about studio musicians, it was outstanding. The way they are hired, their uncredited contributions and the way they are discarded is pretty messed up.

#500 6 years ago

Peaky %$#@& Blinders!! Some of the best acting on TV. C. Murphy, P. Anderson, T. Hardy, H. McCrory all fantastic!!

There are 535 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-recommend-netflix-instant-watch-movies-here/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.