(Topic ID: 19344)

OT: Raising money for my next pinball purchase (selling Lebron on eBay)

By captainadam_21

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Shadow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lebron-dunk-on-kg_a_GIFSoup.com.gif

#1 7 years ago

After having held on to my LeBron James rookie cards since 04, he has finally won a ring. Allowing me to now sell my collection of LeBron James rookies to fund my next pinball machine. Below is the link to the LeBron rookie autograph. Check out my other auctions as well. I plan on listing quite a few more in the next few days so check back often. Anyone purchasing any will be given free games on any machine his/her proceeds helped to purchase and alcholic beverage (if of legal drinking age). Thank you.

ebay.com link » Lebron 03 04 Auto Autograph Phenomenal Beginnings Upper Deck Ud Rookie Rc

#2 7 years ago

Moved to marketplace

#3 7 years ago

Never knew LeBron stopped signing autographs.

#4 7 years ago

I think he stopped but from what I understand he really cut down on signing stuff for random people. He is all about marketing his brand and signing to much stuff diminished his autographs worth.

In a few hours I will have more cards being listed.. this time these are cheaper cards and lots.

#5 7 years ago

I saw this auction of yours and I am baffled! Am I correct in that one year there was an entire set of cards released with nothing but hundreds of different Lebron James cards?

ebay.com link » Lot Of 391 Lebron James Upper Deck Ud 03 04 Phenomenal Beginning Rookie Rc Cards

#6 7 years ago

You are correct. There originally was 400 was I have givens some away. I bought them in 04 during law school as an investment in my future. Unfortunately, he was a choking bum until he finally got his act together this year. Below is a amazon link to what one of the cards looks like. Feel free to make an offer or I could provide more picture if you like.

amazon.com link »

#7 7 years ago

As soon as Lebron started getting a little fame he stopped signing for just about anyone. I'm sure there are exceptions. I have a co worker who is in the sports autograph 'business' spending all her free time to get these autographs to put up on ebay. As a result, I now know just about who all signs in most sports and some entertainment.

Your Lebron autographs should take in a decent coin I would think.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

Your Lebron autographs should take in a decent coin I would think

I hope so. Between my Lebron's and my Zizzle, I am hoping to get around $1000 so I can get my DE Batman ahead of schedule. My wife cannot get multiball on Rollergames due to its difficulty. I fear she might start losing her interest in pinball unless I get Batman soon (much easier to be multiball).
    Tell you fried to buy that big lot of mine.. she then can spend the time to break it up and sell it on eBay for a profit.

#9 7 years ago

Good luck on the sale!

#10 7 years ago

Hope its a slam dunk!

lebron-dunk-on-kg_a_GIFSoup.com.gif

#11 7 years ago

Wow, capt. Your wishlist is longer than the drive across SD! Good luck with your sales and your DE Batman...

#12 7 years ago

Nice, I'm not the only one. Selling some Magic TG cards to pay for WOZ.

#13 7 years ago

I'm tempted to sell part of my Lego collection to fund Pin #2.

#14 7 years ago

Anybody want my Cabbage Patch doll collection

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Wow, capt. Your wishlist is longer than the drive across SD

My wife is really into The Secret and other type books and has me watch movies about them on occasion. So I am trying to visualize myself having all those pins as a way of making it happen.

#16 7 years ago

lol awesome. My dad used to have me visualize making baskets on the way to games but it rarely translated to the court. Hope it works for you!

#17 7 years ago

I am visualizing one of you buying my LeBron auto for big bucks.
    Only 30 minutes left!!

#18 7 years ago

Thank you for all the help.. if any of you have purchased any of my LeBron cards. I am nearly half way to my goal for the DE Batman. Now if I just could just sell this lot I would be nearly there..

ebay.com link » Lot Of 391 Lebron James Upper Deck Ud 03 04 Phenomenal Beginning Rookie Rc Cards

#19 7 years ago

Good job captainadam_21! Cards aren't my thing so I can't help you, but hoping you're doing some business to get a new pin!

#20 7 years ago

You're getting there....

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Good job captainadam_21! Cards aren't my thing so I can't help you, but hoping you're doing some business to get a new pin

Thank you TheLaw. My wife is an OSU alum so I am officially supposed to tell you to cram it..ha.

I will take offers on the card. Also, thanks to all your help pinsiders. If any of you are in the Sioux Fall area let me know and we can play some pins at my place or at local places.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Thank you TheLaw. My wife is an OSU alum so I am officially supposed to tell you to cram it..ha.

Tell her I hate UofM so no worries. I route for the buckeyes every year agianst Mich...or whatever team is playing mich.

#23 7 years ago

I think I have a LeBron bobble head from his Cleveland days. Free if you pay shipping.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside