Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by snaroff
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dieseldogpi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 10 years ago

I know a good accountant that could help you when its time to get it set up

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

Where would I even start? Local chamber of commerce to see the town requirements?

If you have a location in mind, I would say that is a good place to start. Need to find out what kind of licenses you would need to operate. Probably a good idea to figure out exactly what you would want to sell also food wise.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

I may take you up on that!

Definitely, I'm not blowing smoke either. I will PM you.

Quoted from Nemesis:

Energy drink / Coffee Shop - Gourmet weird coffees, anything hipster and snooty, and you will win. Maybe finger food grease-ball snacks ftw as well. GL BRO!

Exactly, even with alcohol, if you sell high end micro brews...clientele will be different than just a bar with pinball machines. Location obviously will effect clientele as well.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Apparently the town had some old law that banned coin-op games, but they could run then on free play. I don't actually know their outcome but I hope it is doing well for them.

I would imagine in a situation like this you could put them on free play and charge people a cover charge. Unlimited play for x amount of time. I guess hard to regulate, but I'm sure a system could be developed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dieseldogpi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-pondering-opening-an-arcade-in-nnj?tu=dieseldogpi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.