(Topic ID: 106934)

OT: Paypal question

By dgposter

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I put in a deposit today for a pre-order spot on a new game and the deposit was sent twice through Paypal. Both transactions are completed and I need to know how to cancel one of them? I did click the Dispute button on Paypal's site, but there wasn't an option to choose for "double payment". Anyone know how to cancel one of these transactions?

#2 9 years ago

Easiest way is to ask the receiver to reject/refund the payment.

#3 9 years ago

Yeah, I would first try to get the payee to handle it before getting PayPal involved. You shouldn't have any problems unless the seller is completely disreputable.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for the replies. I'll contact the seller and tell him to cancel one of them.

#5 9 years ago

Make sure you contact paypal as well and tell them that you have rectified the problem with the seller.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-paypal-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.