pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
1c6b92ca89c98fbc3e43e1d285c4cb24.gif
Screenshot_20240316-204400_Brave (resized).jpg
pasted_image.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (51 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (4 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

3,148 posts in this topic match your search for posts by rwh. You are on page 1 of 13.
#38 10 years ago

Looking for Cincy to take the next step and go deep in the playoffs. I honestly think the addition of the new running back will definitely help the offense catch up with our defensive efforts. Green-Ellis is a goal line type back period, I actually can't believe he's still in Cincy, two yards and a cloud of dust era is not NFL Football today. Running backs that average 4.5 to 5 yards a carry are what's needed now to open your passing game up. Been a Bengal fan since 1968 (which by the way is the second Bengals football team not the first). WHO DEY!!!!!!!

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Are there even any AFC teams left??

Have you forgotten where the last Super Bowl Champions came from?????

#107 10 years ago

Hell no, the Ravens are far removed from Cleveland, not downing the Browns or city by any means but, aside from ownership there are no ties left.

2 weeks later
#197 10 years ago

Who Dey Baby! Cincy looking pretty fair so far this preseason. I think they'll push much deeper into the playoffs this year. Truth be told they are the team to beat in the AFC North. See you Texans again this year in the playoffs!

2 weeks later
#273 10 years ago

Whooooo Dey Baby!!!

2 weeks later
#468 10 years ago

Denver-vs-Cincy for the AFC Championship!!!! WHO DEY

#474 10 years ago

Cincinnati-vs-Cleveland another AFC North Slobberknocker!!! WHO DEY BABY!!!!

#478 10 years ago

Andy Dalton looked absolutely horrible! He cost the Bengals the game in my opinion.

1 week later
#550 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If your QB ain't lookin' so good, just look to Dallas. You will feel much better.

Or look at the Bengals......superbowl defense, highschool quarterback performances!!!!!

#554 10 years ago

Ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!!! One of my best, or worst days, depending on the outcome! WHO DEY!!!!!!

#598 10 years ago

The Chargers will have their hands full tonight with Andrew Luck.

1 week later
#715 10 years ago

Cincy came out on top in the Cat Fight. Who Dey!!!

#743 10 years ago

Who Dey baby!!!! Bengals over the Jets in a slobber Knocker!

#752 10 years ago

Who Dey Baby!!!! Bengals played a fantastic game on both sides of the ball!!!!!!!

#779 10 years ago

Bengals and the Dolphins to night, Who Dey!!!!!!

#797 10 years ago

That was nothing short of the sloppiest play the Bengals have offered this season!!!!

1 week later
#891 10 years ago

Bengals -vs- Ravens baby Who Dey!!!!!!

1 week later
#931 10 years ago

Bengals and Browns could be in for a ride if the weather doesn't hold here in Cincy!

1 week later
#1001 10 years ago

Any team on any given day can win, it's the NFL, just to get there a player must be among the best!!!!!

#1013 10 years ago

The loss of Rogers was the death knell on an already suspect season for the pack

#1032 10 years ago

Who Dey time tomorrow baby!! Sorry to the Bolts fans, but I gotta cheer on my team.

#1049 10 years ago

Bengals "D" won another game for them despite Dalton.

#1062 10 years ago

Holy crap Batman, the Hawks dominated the saints!!! At this point you have to believe it will take a Major Letdown during the playoffs to keep them out!!!!!

#1094 10 years ago

I think they got this right for a change. You are right in that "both" team ownership and head coach were in on it, so fine the coach, and punish ownership with the draft pick loss. The NFL is a business and a loss of a pick is a potential loss to their pocketbook. Both share a loss that has meaning to them MONEY!

Quoted from mulder2010:

If the fine will be paid by the club, then a draft pick doesn't seem too far fetched, seeing that it could essentially be seen as team/owner sponsored cheating, right?

#1103 10 years ago

Won't be long before the NFL logo will be changed to NFFL for National Flag Football League.

#1104 10 years ago

Gonna be tough to play in Cincy today with all the snow and freezing rain. That being said, Who Dey Baby!! Still on track to meet Denver for the AFC championship!

#1115 10 years ago

Great game for the Bengals on both sides of the ball.

#1152 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Great teams always over come the loss of a single player. We'll see.

Damn right and the Bengals have lost one of, if not the best, interior defensive lineman in football (Geno Atkins) on top of losing one of the top five corners (Leon Hall) in the league and they continue to be one of the Best defenses in the league!
We will see Denver to decide who will go onto the Superbowl.

#1182 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hell, it might even end up being the Bengals

You say that as if you think that is far fetched??? Cincinnati needs only for their QB to play consistently to walk through the front gate at the Superbowl. All will be decided in Mile High when the Bengals meet the Bronco's.

#1185 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well, it has been a while.

Many teams have never been.

#1186 10 years ago

Time for some Football Baby! Who Dey!!!!!

#1211 10 years ago

Division game for Cincy and Pitt, throw the stats out the door.

#1295 10 years ago

Bengals losing Huber is just another big blow for my team..........

#1298 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Direct TV blows! I dumped those bastards about 4 years ago too

We had that crap for awhile too and every time a F^@# cloud passed by it would go out! I had left the local cable co. due to being pissed over what I considered lousy customer service but, after my direct tv experience I couldn't wait to go back to them!!!!

#1299 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wow did he get lit up, did you think it was a dirty/illegal hit?

Much as it disturbs me I can't honestly say it was a dirty hit nor and illegal hit. Normal punt rush, Huber just dipped his head a little as the hit came in........sucks

#1302 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

It is unfortunate the helmet slides up into the chin like that from the recoil of the hit, maybe better face masks could help? I dunno....

Football Flank, you know that's why we watch it. They've taken enough of the game away in the name of safety if you ask me.

#1326 10 years ago

Bengals D was at home today.

#1330 10 years ago

Who Dey!

#1352 10 years ago

The Ravens will lose so the plans should start from that point!

#1376 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

My guess is that Seahawks will square off againt Bengals

Fixed that typo for ya.

#1383 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Remember Defence wins Championships

The Seahawks will face a great defense should they meet Cincy in the Bowl.

#1386 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Dalton simply isn't consistent enough

All we need from Dalton is not to turn the ball over and our defense will give us the opportunity to beat any team the NFL has to offer.

#1388 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Super Bowl is likely going to be and I know I'm nuts for saying this but Denver

Payton Manning is without doubt one of the best QB's in history but, even Superman has a weakness, and Payton's is Pass Rushers, he does not play well when pressured period.

#1394 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

51 td's says he hasn't been pressured much

I'm not doubting his prowess, he'll score, he's the man, but under pressure he's average, say 21 pts. and that's less than his defense will give up.

#1395 10 years ago

Bottom line is, I wish all well for their teams, so long as mine is a part of it!

#1402 10 years ago

You know Romo gets a lot of bad press with fans complaining and such, but in my opinion he is a very good QB and deserves better.

#1447 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

And don't forget the cardinals if they make playoffs

They do have a very good defense, but they're like the Bengals in that they have to hope their QB can have a game without turnovers.

#1715 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I hope they paid her good to wear them ugly ass colors!

She wears them well!!!!!!!~!!

#1748 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Chargers over bengals

You Pat fans are praying for that, Pat's worst nightmare is facing that defense again, can't say I blame you but we will see you next.........

#1777 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

My picks for Wild Card Round:
IND 31
KC 24
PHI 27
NO 23
CIN 35
SD 17
GB 20
SF 17

Love your picks with the exception of Indy. I think KC will win that one. I think KC had a soft early schedule but can handle Indy this time round.

#1793 10 years ago

Looks like "luck" has ran out for Indy.

#1794 10 years ago

Wonder if Trent Richardson shook hands with Ernest Byner while he was in Cleveland?????

#1798 10 years ago

I think both of Indy's linebackers are still hurt and are hurting their defense instead of helping.

#1801 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

It would be frustrating to be a Colts fan.

I know that frustration; I've been a Bengals fan since '68..........

#1844 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Looks like "luck" has ran out for Indy

Quoted from RWH:

Wonder if Trent Richardson shook hands with Ernest Byner while he was in Cleveland?????

I take it all back........that was unbelievable!!!!

#1975 10 years ago

Cincy played one of the worst games of their season. Sum it up in one word "DALTON" basically cost them single handedly.

1 week later
#2115 10 years ago

Fixed that for ya.........I hope

2 months later
#2622 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Poor dirty sanchez, currently looking for work now. Here is a quick video in remembrance of him.
» YouTube video

That was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen!!!!!

1 month later
#2637 9 years ago

Dear Draft Gods please lead Bengals coach to aquire QB PLEASE!!!!!!

#2640 9 years ago

Gio will have to have 300-350 carries at the end of the season for the Bengals to get to the playoffs. Andy is an average QB at best.

4 months later
#2839 9 years ago

WHO DEY Baby!!!!100_0574.jpg100_0574.jpg

1 week later
#2915 9 years ago

Who Dey!!!

#2938 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You should start watching Vontaze Burfict then. The guy is an absolute animal on the field.

Who Dey Baby!!!!

1 week later
#3018 9 years ago

I'm a fan of coarse but I believe the Bengals will continue to win this week in New England. WHO DEY!!!!!!!

1 year later
#5441 8 years ago

Cincinnati has the opportunity tonight and I think they get it done with relentless pass rush and simply out lasting Denver's defense late in the game!

2 weeks later
#5870 8 years ago

I know this has already been discussed over and over but, I just need to vent. I've been a Bengal fan since 1968 but this hurt in more ways than one. We lost not only a playoff game but one against Pittsburg a rival. Much as I detest saying it, I can live with that, we lost penalty or not. I can not abide in the message Marvin Lewis called a news conference. Marvin's Summation...........AL THE PLAYERS FAULT!!! Really!!!!! Hill Fumbled, Burfict penalized, Adam Jones (unjustly Flagged) check, check the #ucking mirror Marvin, You are the reason we lost that game!!!! We got the turnover in or very near the damn end zone with a 1:39 and you called a run play.....Trying to force Pitt to use the time outs BULLSHIT! YOU CHOKED! We cant win because you can't make critical play calls when needed. You could have simply had AJ Neal for three then kick a field goal which would have meant Pitt needs a touch down to win.......no excuse this would have prevented the fumble, the penalties and Pitt would have had to get 7 to win. Think that's how a competent coach would act....get the points, lean on the defense that has given you the opportunity to score. Marvin needs to learn a little of that integrity and ACCOUNTABILITY he so loudly touts. Been through some very good and a lot of very bad seasons with the Bengals but, I'm not sure I can if Marvin continues as our leader, I can continue to be a fan.
A #issed off fan

#5888 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

5 yard gain before the attempt to get some extra yards. That leaves a 2 and 5 with one to two more runs to win the game. If they are in the exact same situation next year I hope they make the same decision. Except hold on to the ball.

Time management is what you're talking and with three time outs left Pitt would not have had better than 45-50 seconds even if they use them. Doesn't fly........Running was not the best move given the 1:39 on that clock. A field goal in this instance given the fact they must drive the length of the field is a no-brainer

1 month later
#6558 8 years ago

The Bengals will not let go of AJ period. Elway must have smoked a lot of pot to sign Sanchez..... makes you wonder what he was thinking

1 week later
#6603 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Isn't this the same Pacman Jones who contacted a ref to set up the game losing FG?
Seems to me he's not all grown up

Pacman and Burfict are in the top ten players at their positions. People call them dirty players which is for the most part BS, yes both have made some bad plays, but what player that plays to their level and with their passion hasn't??? So far as fault for the loss to Pittsburg, it rest soley with Marvin Lewis and his inability to make calls under pressure.

#6607 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Sad news about Tray Walker

I agree very sad, he was very young and from the reviews I've seen on him a promising player.

#6610 7 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

Hey, we had Brian Sipe and in the glory days Otto Graham. Of course the Browns won more NFL championships than anyone but once they changed it to the Superbowl that was it.

Aside from Otto graham who really played in a different era of football, I have to say Bernie Kosar has been Cleveland best QB since the merge. He was a pretty damn good one too!

#6611 7 years ago

Like I said Bengals are not trading AJ, he's the future of Cincinnati.

#6613 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Maccaron? I don't know about that. If Dalton keep playing at the level he currently is, Maccaron will be waiting a long time for his turn.

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with Andy but I also think AJ could surpass Andy within the next couple seasons. He has a great arm and shows he's more than capable of making all the throws; what he lacks is Andy's ability to read defenses and progression skill but that will come with time.

3 weeks later
#6656 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How does everyone feel about their team's schedule? Man the bengals are going to have it extra tough this year. Bring it!!

Hell they had it fairly tough last year. I just hope that our "D" can keep it together with Burfict out the first few games. Pass rushing will be paramount for us this year; last year we were middle of the road, this year we have to step up the rush!!!

#6660 7 years ago

What were the coach and owner in Philly thinking? Next years 1st rd. for a college draft QB........Cleveland is in a great position to build now

#6675 7 years ago

Looks like Manziel may be showing his ex-girlfriend the money! He's been indicted so that will make a civil suit that much easier to move forward.

#6694 7 years ago

I'm hoping the Bengals look at either a NT or a LB. Peko is on the downside of his career and the LB core was never very deep.

2 weeks later
#6736 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I say Bengals v Pack Super Bowl. See you there Flank

WHO DEY Baby!!!!!!

#6740 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Quoted from RWH:WHO DEY Baby!!!!!!
Did you see some clown said the bengals are going 4-12 this year? I think it was an NFL.com article about the top 111 fantasy players. I wonder if he would be willing to put his money where his mouth is? I'd take that bet all day.

Yea they picked the Bengals to be the most likely team to fall last season as well......The core of our team is still intact and to be honest I believe our Defense has gotten better through the draft. I look to see our "D" be one that others teams do not want to face; so many 2nd year players will be making themselves known this year coupled with a good draft this year I can't see us not going to the playoffs.

#6744 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

HAHA...I love you guys. You're like the Ohio version of lions fans. Well actually I guess that might be Cleveland.

Bengals record speaks for itself. Yes we've lost two SB's and a shitload of playoff games since......but that's about to change. The wagons rolling brother, jump on while you still can....

#6746 7 years ago

The Steelers are still a great team but their success rest almost exclusively on Big Ben's shoulders and that may come to haunt them soon. He's been in the league for awhile and that meaning is double when you consider our division as a whole; the AFC North is in my opinion the toughest division in the NFL. Even with Cleveland's woes over the past few seasons there are no gimmie games to be had.

#6748 7 years ago

He has been and will be a hall of fame QB since he entered the NFL that's for damn sure!

#6750 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Browns are nobody, a total Joke, They have 1 player that could be the best WR in the history of football, but he's pissing it all away.

Give these kids all that money out of college and they begin to think they're untouchable and can do as they please, like show me the money Manzeil. Shame you'd give up all that money and opportunity so easily isn't it.

#6752 7 years ago

That's true, Manziel really didn't have the talent to go anywhere in the NFL whereas Gordon could have a great career and may if he wakes up over his little vacation.

#6756 7 years ago

Gordon is gone for the season I think. Should he test positive again before his vacation is over his career will be over or so says the powers that be.

1 month later
#6758 7 years ago

Question of the season: With all the players being suspended for drug policy violations, will the first 5 games of the season in reality amount to more than a prolonged preseason?

1 week later
#6801 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dalton is a top ten QB in the reg season. Playoffs, not so much.

Marvin Lewis is Dalton's problem. Like someone said, worst coaching staff in the league...he cost us the playoff game last year with his *#cking bullshit calls.

1 week later
#6841 7 years ago

Gordon won't last the season.....shame too, the guy has real talent but, obviously not enough brain to take advantage of it.

#6844 7 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Don't get me wrong the guys an idiot, but it is just weed. I read that the NFL will be really softening their position on weed suspensions.

I agree with you, it's hardly worth the time, but you'd think he'd ease up to get through his testing. My understanding is that the players are given in excess of thirty days notice of pending test dates.

#6854 7 years ago

Bengals started training camp today! Who Dey!!

#6857 7 years ago

Starting to have doubts about Tyler Eifert........ (career length) great TE but he's been very injury prone and the position is played a lot inside the LB's, you must be durable.

I see another 12 win season and another year atop the AFC North!

1 week later
#6867 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Bengals say they are finished 'being stupid'
Cincinnati coaches are using camp to test players on not losing their cool so a repeat of the Pittsburgh playoff debacle won’t happen. "
This time they mean it!

Guess that means they are going to dump Marvin then as he's the dumbass that cost us the game.

#6883 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

There's a reason they're called the bungles and haven't made the playoffs since 1990. There's a whole generation of kids who only know them as losers with ugly uniforms

Congratulations you have just made the most ignorant statement in the history of this thread. You either, as Chuck pointed out, do not watch football or the football you do watch is called soccer here in the USA..... Truly stupid my friend, you should refrain from any comments concerning NFL teams. Cincinnati is one of the top NFL organizations in the league. Have you ever seen the Bengals stadium, workout facilities....I think not they are simply put, state of the art and definitely one of the best the league has to offer. Stick with soccer you won't come out looking so stupid that way.

#6885 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Maybe he was thinking of the Browns?

No he just wasn't thinking......

#6886 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

What, truth hurts? Cheapest organization in the nfl. Only team not to have a practice facility. Have a hard time luring free agents because no one wants to play for a cheapass owner like Brown. Besides the recent run with Dalton and the one year with Palmer when he had his knee blown out they're not even relevant the past 2 decades. Go Steelers! Poke, poke

I have no animosity towards the Steelers, in fact they harbor my deepest respect. They make the Bengals a better team and I'd like to think the reverse is true as well. We play in what I'm sure most will agree, is one of the toughest divisions within the NFL, (IMHO the toughest), but one thing is certain when we meet it is an all-out war where both sides know they best bring their A-game.... and a bottle of pain relievers for the aftermath.

#6893 7 years ago

It is true I have no love for Marvin Lewis, I will agree he did change the culture in Cincy but, I also think he just got in during a time when as Chuck stated, Mike Brown was turning over control and the Bengals had and have an ass-lode of talent. That being said I think it ha always been the talent that brought Lewis this far and it's glaringly obvious each and every time he has to make a game deciding decision.......He can't, and teams like the Steelers know it......stay close and Lewis will most certainly make a bad call. I've heard all the arguments about how they couldn't go for the field goal, but the truth is they should have, and even if they did miss the try they would've been in no worse shape than they were by just giving the ball over on downs..... Take your shot and don't place your players in a position where they feel the need to make a game-changing play every snap and you won't have the penalties..... Marvin should go, what the Bengals IMHO need is a throw-back style coach like Ditka or better yet Forest Greg, kick ass and worry about who it was when the game is over!

#6903 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You get the rings you get the hall

That's so very true. A quarterback can be pretty damn good and not go to the hall only because he doesn't have the ring. Ken Anderson has better stats than atleast a third of the quarterbacks in the hall and he will not get in. I will say this on Aikman, I think he was better than your average QB but not an elite either. Aikman enjoyed the best running game in the league which opened the field up for him.

#6905 7 years ago

Thought the Bengals starters looked pretty good, especially Geno Atkins against the Vikings starters. Wanted to see more of the rookie TE and Wide receivers but it's pre-season so you never know what may take place.

#6907 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If Geno and Dunlap stay healthy all season, they are going to be a nightmare for everyone

Pass rush looked good. I know it's only preseason and the first game at that but they simply dominated the Vikes offensive line. Hope it continues and some of these rookies work out for us. How do you feel about Hunt? I think he's not going to be a Bengal past this year if he doesn't dramatically step up his game. Three years now for him so he should be ready to answer the call.

#6935 7 years ago

I thought someone said CF was back?????

#6941 7 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I bet the bangles will loose in the playoffs

You better watch the TV then cause a Browns fan that's as close as you can hope to come to the playoffs.

1 week later
#6966 7 years ago

The Bengals starting offense looked very good and so did the D. The back-up seems to be another ball of wax altogether, they did not look good. I'm wondering if the Bengals have lost so much of their depth that it will hurt them this year.

#6994 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Vikings should just trade their next few first rounders for Maccaron

Not going anywhere, atleast not until his present contract runs out.

#7001 7 years ago

This game will be risky, I hope Marvin keeps the starters out. Tough opener for Cincy, the (Jets) we will need everyone healthy.

1 week later
#7113 7 years ago

Wow, I can't say the Bengals "D" played all that well but, we came away with a very tough win! Dalton did very well while under considerable pressure the entire game.

#7116 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The bengals O line needs serious improvement or else it's gonna be a long season. Bodine was absolutely horrible. Great teams win ugly, so I'll take it jets are a damn good team.
Defense needs to get better pressure or the better QBs are gonna kill them

Not sure what happened to an O-line that is normally very dependable. Hoping it was just the hype in combination with it being the first game of the season.

#7144 7 years ago

I agree that pitts O-line is pretty good but it looked to me that teams can run on their D-line.

#7170 7 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I actually called that the day we got him (getting injured first game) and couldn't agree with you more
I have predicted our record right on the last 4 years though. This one is hard, I expect no wins, but I think it will be 2-14 this year.

The best thing to happen for Cleveland in years is your coach. He will change things if given the opportunity by Haslett.

#7201 7 years ago

AFC North Prediction

AFC North (resized).pngAFC North (resized).png

#7207 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hows that working out for ya?

Had our asses handed to us I agree. We were outplayed in every phase of the game. I do take exception to the last fumble call. We have serious problems with our O-line that must be addressed now. I have not been happy with our play to date.

#7264 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh And the Colts before Mannning left...man i tell you I don;t know what Andrew luck is. Sometimes he;s everything they say he is, other times he just looks completely horrible like manziel level. The O-line can't be THAT bad?

I think all the punishment Luck has taken since taking over for Peyton is catching up to him. He's been beat to hell and back (like Peyton) and that will erode your confidence and your skills.

1 week later
#7342 7 years ago

Pats getting their asses handed to them!

#7389 7 years ago

I watch the Bengals game on TV and listen to it on the radio. There is a lag but I like announcers better.

#7393 7 years ago

The lag time differs from game to game for reasons unknown to me but, yeah it can at times be trying.

#7395 7 years ago

Chuckwurt,

No Eifert AGAIN! I think that after he heals up from this latest hiccup if he doesn't play the rest of the season injury free the Bengals should consider trading him while he has value. Doesn't mean shit how good you are if your not on the field you are of no use to the team. Since we drafted him in 2013 he's played in the neighborhood of 14 games out of 47 or 48. That's pathetic. I really like him and he truly is in the top three TE's in the league but damn you have to play or we are just wasting roster space. I'll shut up I just needed to vent a little.

#7397 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Couldn't disagree more man. Haha. I definitely wish he was playing, but if he only gives them 5-6 games a year that means they will probably have 3-4 more wins because of it. He is worth his weight in gold.

I know he's an asset it just seems he's never available when we need him most.

#7400 7 years ago

Absolutely pathetic.

#7434 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Yep. Jerry Jones says Romo is gonna be the starter then that's what happens. The coach can at least be happy he didn't have to make the wrong decision because it wasn't his decision

Jerry Jones not only will put Romo in, he's just stubborn enough not to go back to the rookie should Romo not do well. He'd have to admit he was wrong and considering how he's championed their pathetic coach in Dallas, it's not likely.

#7438 7 years ago

Marvin Lewis walked out of an interview when it was suggested he should resign.........best idea I've heard in years!

#7468 7 years ago

The Bengals lost today but I have to say that was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. NFL needs to start fining or suspending refs for atrocities like today.

#7489 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nothin that I saw was called poorly

You better look again they had a write-up on it on Nfl.com Simply put No. 90 Dunlap was held more in one quarter than most babies do in two years.

#7492 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

After they missed 47 holding calls in the Steelers game with no explanation I stopped worrying about it as nothing is going to change.

Hate to say it and damn sure don't like it but we may find it tough to get to 8/8 this year given the current level of play. Dalton and Green can't do it all, nor can Hill or Geo if the line doesn't improve drastically.

#7494 7 years ago

I hope your right!

3 weeks later
#7571 7 years ago

I've commented on the deplorable state of NFL refs before. The league desperately needs to address the issue but like anything else they care only about profit, so unless it begins to affect ticket sales or TV viewing nothing will be done. I think some system of fines and or refs being suspended without pay for a nominal amount of games may go along way towards better calls being made. Please don't give me the dribble about replay correcting most calls......replay for the most part is laughable. I can't count how many obvious bad calls have been upheld by replay officials only to become part of the weeks greatest headlines or a segment on "Come On Man".

#7587 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Another week, another BS penalty called on Richard Sherman

Your lucky, if that had been Vontez Burfict in the press the last two weeks the sports casters would have branded him a dirty player.

1 week later
#7636 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That officiating blew chunks. I've never seen such blatant miscalls, even with the replay. If they had let the Texans win, there would have been a riot. Raiders have found their new home

The shit-calls have been going on since the start of the season. I know there have been, and will always be miss-calls as most are made in a bang, bang situation but damn this season has been the worst! I'm serious when I say there have been games I've been watching where I wondered what game the ref's were watching with all the missed or plain wrong calls being made. NFL has to get the replay crap cleared up as well.......many replay calls are as bad as the original!

1 month later
#8101 7 years ago

San Fran giving kaepernick an award??? WTF? What he needs is a kick in his ass as he's booted from the NFL!

#8156 7 years ago

Pacman may have just "packed" his bag in Cincinnati.

#8158 7 years ago

Mike Brown believes in giving anyone a chance but Pacman will be let go this off-season.

#8184 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Quoted from RWH:Mike Brown believes in giving anyone a chance but Pacman will be let go this off-season.
I'll take that bet. 40 quarters?

I'd have to be an idiot to take a bet with Marvin being in Mike's ear; however, he'll be on the last year of his contract I think, so it would be the perfect time to part ways. Don't misunderstand me, I like Pacman and feel he has done a great job in Cincy. Hell I defended him last season when everyone hung our loss on him and Burfict. Hell, Marvin capitalized on that and let him take the heat (for his bad decision) so he owes Pacman.

#8318 7 years ago

The Steelers are dirt bags, but that being said I still wouldn't want them to be anywhere but the AFC North. As a life-long Bengals fan they make us better.

#8325 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Jags hired Doug Marrone (yawn) as head coach and brought back Coughlin as VP. I guess winning one game as interim coach and choking in another game was good enough to hire him. We'll see if he quits like he did in Buffalo.

Gonna be a lot of long seasons ahead for the jags with Marrone at the helm.

#8344 7 years ago

The stadium the Chargers are going to play in is an MLS one and only holds 30,000, not much for an NFL team.

#8358 7 years ago

Anyone surprised they dropped the felony charges on Joey Porter. He now has two minor misdemeanors, appears the parties involved suddenly no longer wish to move forward with prosecution. Big Ben must have whispered a lawyers name in his ear that deals.........

#8361 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Quoted from RWH:Big Ben must have whispered a lawyers name in his ear that deals.........
It's called money dummy.

Thought I made that abundantly clear with my remark but, it appears to have escaped you none the less........

#8367 7 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

14.1. today is my birthday, it would be such a great birthday gift if the seahawks would win today!

Happy Birthday Asael. Don't think your b-day wish is gonna happen tho!

#8377 7 years ago

Hope todays games are better than yesterdays snoozers.

#8386 7 years ago

Next unanswered points by GB enough to bring Romo in????? I say yes. Will FG save him? probably

#8466 7 years ago

Wow, front page now eh.......temporary parole from the basement?

#8490 7 years ago

Whysnow wanted to see Farve's Dip stick collection not dick pic collection.

#8526 7 years ago

Pitt has zero chance of beating Pats

#8527 7 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

That guy wasn't a Steelers fan. We are too classy to say something like that. Guy is probably just anti-patriots and would have said the same thing ending in "go Chiefs" if Steelers didn't win

The ONLY thing that has been or will ever be considered classy about Pitt is their late owner, may he rest in peace. The rest including the coach are asswipes and or rapist.

#8542 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Green Bay looks terrible... Or the Falcons are just a lot better then everybody thought.

Packers are worse than everyone thought is more like it.

#8544 7 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Atl vs??? In super bowl sorry cheeseheads

Pats

#8550 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Terrible play call

Wonderful call and even better results!!! Update.......Touchdown! love it, bye bye Big Ben.

#8553 7 years ago

Hate to say this but, that call reminds of the dumbass calls Marvin Lewis makes.

#8565 7 years ago

Sweet game so far. Nice fumble, looks like "the killer bees" are being exterminated!

#8567 7 years ago

I hate both teams but, hate Steelers worse. I'll be cheering on Atlanta in the SB.

#8569 7 years ago

Epic asswhipping is all I can say. Might end up being the worst ass kicking in playoff history at this pace.

#8573 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Wow. As much as i like the patriots and are happy they are winning, its alot more fun when the games are closer and i have to drink a few beers to calm my nerves

Just gives you the chance to drink a few to calm the Steelers nerves.

#8575 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well guys it pains me to say this, especially to the Cincy boys, but it's officaly time for me to spend time with my family.

Have a good one my friend.

#8577 7 years ago

Looks awesome, when should we show up?

#8586 7 years ago

Atlanta's defense sure didn't look to be the 25th rank D in the league did it. I honestly believe they have a very good chance of winning this thing.

#8605 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Quoted from RWH:Mike Brown believes in giving anyone a chance but Pacman will be let go this off-season.
I'll take that bet. 40 quarters?

Just released the video of Pacman's arrest, talk about being a total asswipe..... He's more than just an embarrassment to Cincy and I have to believe that even though Mike Brown believes in giving players a second chance, Pacman will be gone. The NFL is going to suspend him for a large part of the season; I'm thinking 5+ games atleast.

#8607 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'll bet you 40 quarters he gets released.

Are saying he'll be released from the Bengals? I said that when he first got arrested, and again in the post above. If you are saying he'll be released from charges filed I don't think so.....Mayor Cranley and a few others in judicial positions with the city have stated he's a cancer for Cincinnati as a whole, City and the Bengals as a sports franchise. Cincy has spent a lot of time and money to improve their image and Mike Brown I think will not allow one player to undo what has been accomplished thus far.

#8609 7 years ago

No I've always thought he'd be released and suspended from the start, and to be honest Chuck it's a damn shame because he has played well since coming to cincy. Just can't understand why these players think they're above the law or any other institution us normal folks follow on a daily basis.

#8620 7 years ago

I understand the concussion protocol and think it's a good deal for players. I just wish they'd do away with or modify the "to close to call or change call" crap during reviews. There are more than a few times it ends up wrong but because it's not glaringly obvious they are hesitant to make the call.

#8642 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

The only way to reduce concussions significantly would be to get rid of hard helmets. I'd be for that. Return football to it's roots.

The days of leather helmets where the average linebacker weight was somewhere around a buck fifty are gone. The athletes today would be literally committing suicide if they went back to leather. These guys are averaging 6'3"-6'9", 350-380 front lines, 250-280 for the average linebacker and move like 200 pounders but, you are correct, we'd have less concussions and more out right deaths on field!

#8644 7 years ago

Pro bowl needs to just go away. The NFL has made such a mess of this once meaningful event it's a tragedy.

#8648 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I just imagine football without helmets would be like rugby. You don't hear about many deaths in rugby.

Rugby players are much, much smaller than the average NFL player.

#8651 7 years ago

3.5 seems to be the consensus now. Personally I think the dirty birds have an even chance of winning this thing.

#8653 7 years ago

Pro Bowl has went from something a player could be proud of and a vehicle to showcase their talents, to being just a dog and pony show....no substance. That's just my view, I'm sure others think differently.

#8668 7 years ago

Shame so many are incapable of separating their personal feelings long enough to really look at the merits and vote accordingly. I personally have no love for Owens but, his stat's on the field speak for themselves; he should be in the Hall.

#8673 7 years ago

Plain ole aasssswhippin !

3 weeks later
#8864 7 years ago

Washington put the tag on Cousins. He'll have to produce this upcoming season now to get a bigger contract.

#8867 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

He should have gotten a big deal this year, the skins are screwing this up lol.

His career thus far has been very up and down which is why I said he'll have to prove himself.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...3rd highest paid QB this year

Not sure about that, I can think of at least 4 or 5 QB's that would command more in my opinion but, there are stranger things.....

#8870 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I think what he was referring to is that now that Cousins has been franchise tagged for $25 million he is now the 3rd highest paid QB. This is why I was saying that the Skins messed up, they are paying too much

Yeah that makes sense now. I have to say I agree, they put waaaaay to much money in him. Jay Grueden probably had a lot to do with that deal. I was very happy to see him leave cincy, had no confidence in his play calling.

1 week later
#8911 7 years ago

I can't understand why the Bengals would let Burkehead go......he did a damn good job.

1 month later
#8952 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Always shocked me he wasn't a Bengal

Now, now, there's no need for name calling.......Law

Sorry Junkie but I down voted the joke. That was simply Tasteless.

#8954 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's true I apologize. Even though he was a horrible human no one deserves to be a Bengal.

You sound like Michigan fan or mabe your really a Browns fan..........

#8956 6 years ago

I will say this; I was really surprised that Mike Brown gave Pacman another bone. I don't apologize for any play he made on the field, it's his off-field antics that are simply bullshit and should not be tolerated.

#8957 6 years ago

Michigan and Ohio State were the shit back in Bo's and Woody's day.

#8959 6 years ago

I would have cut his ass without a second thought.

1 week later
#9005 6 years ago

Bengals made a really bad pick, even if the current injuries to him turn out okay. I can't get my head around the fact that they left a TE and DE on the table that could have helped right away; especially the DE!!

#9006 6 years ago

Our next picks better be LB's, DE's, and mabe a DB as well.

4 months later
#9061 6 years ago

The hit was as legal as they come,violent but it was legal.

Quoted from SteveO:I hope he appeals and the league tacks on another game to the suspension.
What you should hope for is the jags can win a game.

#9066 6 years ago

Must be a Wolverine fan, go Buckeyes!!! Someday, someday, you just have to wait.

1 week later
#9070 6 years ago

What a wild game, the chiefs absolutely dominated the second half of the game.

1 week later
#9136 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

New O.C. doesn't stop Dalton from over throwing receivers. How many games until we see McCarron?

The O-line is simply horrible at the guard positions,we can't even run effectively over either side. Dalton has no choice but to try to throw over linemen, as the line is incapable of giving him clear passing lanes. Firing the O.C. was pure pacifier, while I don't think much of Zampese as a O.C. he's the tip of the problem,......Marvin Lewis needs to find a new home. I know Mike Brown won't drop him until the seasons over either way, so it's just wishful thinking. Don't get me wrong I do give Lewis credit, he did change the locker room culture in Cincy but, as his record shows he can't make the correct calls when it's on the line.

1 week later
#9228 6 years ago

The NFL has become nothing more than a daytime soap opera over the past decade.... Hey Roger, I hear Susan Lucci's available

#9275 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I must have been on glue

and good glue I hope

#9305 6 years ago

I agree that Brady is the greatest QB to date but, I think the 49's were and are the greatest dynasty ever. They played in a much tougher division than New England ever has to get to the big dance.

1 week later
#9398 6 years ago

Keep playing well Kroft and mabe just mabe the Bengals will wake up and trade Eifert. I know he's a great TE but he useless when he plays less than six games a season.

#9403 6 years ago

Was that a career high for Ben?

#9428 6 years ago

Eifert once again done for the season in Cincy. As a Cincy fan since 1968. I simply can't fathom the thought process behind keeping this TE regardless of "how good he is", he has never played an entire season; hell he's not played four games in a row since coming into the league in 2015. I don't give a damn if your Tom Brady, if you are on the bench injured 12 games a season your simply dead weight eating up cap space for another player that can actually contribute to the teams success. Release him an move on already! Oh yeah I hear the nay sayers "he's one of the best TE's in the league"......really, when did he play long enough to earn that tag. Trade him, he's a non-factor, even if he's traded to a AFC North opponent odds are around 75% he'll not be available to play come time to face them.

#9448 6 years ago

GB's season will be downhill from here.

#9457 6 years ago

Looks like the upstairs review screwed the Jets on that touchdown reversal........

#9490 6 years ago

Wow would or has any other NFL player been granted so much as Elliot has? I can't recall many that got more than one shot to play through appeals until now.

BTW GB fans I know you are upset but, although unfortunate, the hit was none the less not late or over the top.

#9495 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Looked like a late hit to me. I'm surprised there was no flag.

Hell no way, lucky if he took more than one step before he hit Rogers after the ball was gone.

1 month later
#9642 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The Patriots played Denver last week and stayed in Colorado to get used to the high altitude for Mexico. Oakland flew into Mexico Saturday night.

Had Cincy players cramping up and throwing up on sidelines and field. Constant oxygen taken by the defense, well what little time our pathetic offense would allow.

1 week later
#9681 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

On the Thanksgiving Day game, FOX was showing commercials in between plays. They aren't even waiting for a time out now. Joe Buck said between plays, "Here's a word from You Tube" and then they had a split screen for a ten second spot. I guess they are trying to find ways to make us watch commercials instead of flipping the channel.

Yeah they have been doing that around here since the start of the season. Better than missing the plays is about all I can say positive about it.

1 week later
#9704 6 years ago

Looking to see how much the NFL turns their head to the Gronk situation. Should be minimum 3-5 games.

4 weeks later
#9856 6 years ago

Looks like Marvin Lewis is staying in Cincy for 2018........Might be for the best, none of the coaches that would be available would be my choice. I know I'd like to see Mike Brown approach Coach Harbaugh in Michigan and see if he'd be willing to come back to the NFL.

#9858 6 years ago

Not announced officially as of yet but, Marvin has said he wants to return and I think so long as he does Mike Brown will back him. Brown is loyal to coaches and players to a fault!

#9861 6 years ago

The Buffalo fans are so happy the Bengals beat the Ravens they have been donating to Andy Dalton's children's foundation to the tune of $57,000 so far with donations still coming in. On behalf of these kids, Thank you Buffalo!!!!!

#9881 6 years ago

Zimmer's defense will carry the day so long as his offense can avoid turnovers.

#9885 6 years ago

Lewis, Moss, Dawkins, Jacoby, Faneca

#9891 6 years ago

Worst Hall of Fame induction for me would be Joe Namath. No argument his stats tell it all, possibly the worst for QB's in the hall.

#9896 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Couldn't put him before Ray Lewis.

That's what I was thinking but I do believe he should be in.

#9904 6 years ago

Regardless Lewis deserves to be there because he was the best of the best and should be judged solely on the merits of his play on the field, end of story.

#9910 6 years ago

Wow Buffalo fans have now contributed over $400,000 to the Andy Dalton children's fund and to top it off they sent 1,600 chicken wings to cincy as well. Makes me feel bad for all the horrible things I've said about the Bills and their fans over the years (damn Jim Kelly). I have to give them a huge call out though these fans are certainly a class act. You'll be sure to enter the playoffs with plenty of new fans and support here in Cincy. Once again on behalf of these kids Thank You Buffalo!!!

#9913 6 years ago

Hell no we don't want Gruden, neither Gruden, both suck. We were never so happy to have gotten rid of his ass!

#9914 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn Bills fans winning the hearts and minds of who dey nation never thought I’d see that

For the playoffs only, back to war after that!

#9916 6 years ago

They had an 0-16 parade in Cleveland today and some the players got pissed! lol

#9937 6 years ago

Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo!!!!!!

1 week later
#10063 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

The only thing better than seeing the Saints lose

witnessing the Stealers losing after all the shit big Ben spouted about how much he wanted the Jags to win Bwhahahahahaha got what you wanted, Another asswhippin!!!!

#10077 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Unfortunately I agree... the question is can either Case or Foles with their defenses beat the Pats or will it be just another Patriots SB victory?

The key will be if the Jags can pressure Brady the entire game. He's average at best when under constant pressure and if you look back 95% of his losses were when he was harassed the full four quarters. Jags can press him with just the front four leaving others to drop back in pass protection.

#10079 6 years ago

Yeah press Brady and utilise man to man coverage cause if go anything else like zone or two deep he'll pick you apart.

#10086 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You would think but check this out...

Those stats are based on passing completions so I'm not surprised it looks that way, he's bound to be in the top three QB's in pass attempts. Those numbers don't tell the whole story.

#10114 6 years ago

I don't like the Pats that simple. Facts are Brady is arguably the best, or at worst the second best QB to have played the game and to boot he's part of a long running dynasty.

#10126 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Second to who?

Exactly, that's why I said "at worst second".

#10129 6 years ago

Jags!! Jags!!! I'm close to believing that the hand injury to Brady is either BS or really overblown! News article "Brady Hides Hand when entering Gillette Stadium."

#10157 6 years ago

Sucks!!!

#10207 6 years ago

Horse collar tackle, incidental face mask (5 yard variety), which all adds up to pass interference.

Quoted from o-din:Let's play a little game. How many penalties can you spot in this single pic?

#10232 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was at the game that got him fired the next day from the Eagles and it was glorious.
Spunk or not he was an obnoxious prick.

The "Bobby Knight" of the NFL.

#10244 6 years ago

Facts are the refs have been extremely bad this year throughout the league.

#10278 6 years ago

I think the league truly needs to devise some form of game suspension protocol for refs who consistently are involved in bad calls; perhaps suspend entire crews as I believe they travel game to game during the season as a set group. Could be wrong on that. Regardless something needs to be done; as a life long fan I find frustrating that I no longer have a "clear idea" of the rules and how they'll be applied.

#10289 6 years ago

Pro bowl used to celebrate and showcase the best of the best, now it's just a dog and pony show that no one wants to see and players don't want to participate in.

1 week later
#10581 6 years ago

Regardless of your like or dislike for TB, the things that he done, he will arguably go down as the best QB to ever play the game.

#10585 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well he's from Wisconson so probably Aaron Rodgers

While Rogers is certainly in the top 10, I don't think he is better than Brady.

#10617 6 years ago

Steve Young was a great QB in his own right.

Montana = shorter season and far more physically punishing.

Brady = longer season and less physical punishment

Do they even out? Hard to make that call but, I'm still leaning towards Brady.

5 months later
#10728 5 years ago

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny...…….where's the money???

1 month later
#10767 5 years ago

Pittsburg is playing a game in which they can only lose with Bell. Facts are that if he doesn't show up and play well, Big Ben is no longer capable of carrying the load alone for more than a few games. Bell is smart though and will know sitting out would be as disastrous as having a sub-par season for his future.

#10768 5 years ago

Well same situation as last year in Cincy.....no right side OL play. They can pass protect but, run blocking is very weak over the right side. I think we will be competitive enough to be in the running but you can't win in the NFL without a decent run game to open your offense.

#10785 5 years ago

Looks like Bell may sit out until week 10 at the least. He should sit out the entire season if he holds out on any games. Personally I think his hold-out is a mistake in his career but, his money, his choice. You can be certain that Pittsburg will not see the playoffs without a decent back, Big Ben is past the time he could carry them alone for more than a game or two.

#10791 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Steeler players (who make much much less) are starting to turn on him.

His teammates first then the teams he hopes to sign with are gonna question whether he truly can be counted on to give it his all in pursuit of the Lombardy. He expects a lot of money and they will be hesitant to give it.

#10831 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There’s no damn way the jets are any good!!

Jets will go as far as their defense can take them. The rookie QB had a good night but he will face many teams with a much better pass rush and the truth will be told.

#10844 5 years ago

Who Dey baby, glad the Bengals got off to a good start this season.

#10857 5 years ago

This new rule where falling on the QB gets you a flag is pure bullshit!!! At this rate come next season you will not be allowed to sack a QB period, no need for pass rushers, just everyone in coverage.

#10867 5 years ago

To be absolutely honest there are at least 8-10 WR playing league wide that have some seasons under their belt that would fit the bill for "most talented, best receiver, etc." that's its impossible to accurately tag one "the best". I can say he's best this week is about all.

#10882 5 years ago

Did a pretty damn good job bringing the Browns back for the win from a 14 point hole! Suds for Duds going on tonight!!!!!

1 week later
#10904 5 years ago

The roughing the passer calls are going to cost teams some games no doubt. NFL claims most of the calls up until now were correct....BS! More like most were absolutely horseshit period.

#10907 5 years ago

Heck of a game but both teams had very sloppy tackling to say the least.

Quoted from mcluvin:

Falcons are the best 1-3 team ever....

#10908 5 years ago

First the beer is flowing and now, Cleveland is on a roll and in control.

2 weeks later
#10948 5 years ago

Upper echelon of the people making decisions within the NFL are the epitome of incompetence. Between them and that joke they call a competition committee football is quickly becoming laughable at best.

#10962 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I read the Jags are looking to play all their home games in London but they will still be based in Jax, whatever that means.

It means we screwed if we want to watch them. The London games are a stupid idea.

1 week later
#11026 5 years ago

Yeah GB has thrown the towel in...…..time for the coach to do same.

#11029 5 years ago

I know no one is happy with the way NFL officiating has been done thus far but, you know what I hate even worse? When the very same assholes that had a hand in creating these new rules complain about the calls...….. Two of the biggest ass-of-nines in the bunch, Marvin Lewis and Mike Tomlin, both on the Competition Committee; what a F*#! joke!

#11031 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

One of the officials was terminated recently. I don't recall that ever happening during the season.

More of a sacrificial lamb to NFL fans than a wake-up call for the officials. The official they canned had been involved in a number of bad or questionable calls over the past two/three seasons so it wasn't a total blindside. I understand that these guys for the most part are making calls in a bang bang situation; however, too many bad calls this season do not fit the scenario. Some of the unbelievable holding every week in the name of protecting the QB is to the point it rivals the NBA's no call to obvious traveling and palming of the ball.

1 month later
#11183 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

All over the place the game was called like shit but whatever that will happen form time to time.

Please it happens every game that's played anymore. The officiating of NFL games has been declining steadily for the last five seasons.

#11248 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Bengals fans are hoping they pick up Hue Jackson

Trust me no one wants Hue for Head Coach.

#11250 5 years ago

Hue is a great "one dimensional" type of coach but not suited for head coaching duties. A good example of Hue is Dick Lebeau , great defensive coach but not so great as head coach. Too much information for either to process, they can only focus on one area at a time. I think Mike Brown will consider keeping Hue but not as head coach. I personally would like Cincy to approach Harbaugh in Michigan and see if he wants to come back to the NFL.

1 week later
#11424 5 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Bad touched by the whole team?

I think he's referring to rapelisberger.

2 weeks later
#11675 5 years ago

Marvin is gone now lets work on getting Jim Harbaugh out of Michigan and in Cincy!! Hopefully if they keep Hue Jackson Mike Brown won't be stupid enough to make him head coach. Personally I think he will have to move on now that Marvin is gone...…...just the sound, so sweet.

#11678 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And I don't think they could pay him enough to go to a tough division where he's set up to lose for a couple of years. But hey, stranger things have happened for sure.

He'd be playing against his brother in Baltimore, could be good...…. he's not likely to see Ohio State again, he's all but done in Michigan with the bowl bashing and OSU ass whipping this season. I could live with Vance Joseph if Denver cans him.

#11683 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

We'll wait on that one but I don't see any reason he'd be leaving here.

Everything I read on the sports sites indicate the fan base is calling for his ouster. You may be right though as they do have a shit load of money invested in him. Hey but lets be honest this was his best season...….has not been impressive.

Vance Joseph out in Denver so lets see if Mike bites.

The raiders ownership, entire operations should be drug tested lol, crack heads make better decisions, can anyone say Gruden.

#11687 5 years ago

Where the hell are NFL teams going to get a head coach...…… Vance Joseph and I hate to say it, Marvin Lewis may be the best available.

#11696 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Call me crazy, but i like Marvin Lewis and i have a great deal of respect for him. I think the man understands football and i think he has a good eye for talent. I do think he would be a better GM than a coach though or maybe like a defensive coach.

I have all the respect for Marvin in the world. I've said it in this thread more than a few times that he did more for Cincy as a coach than most NFL coaches. Marvin changed the culture in Cincy and built a competitive and talented football team. I just think it's time to move on, Marvin has done all that he can and if Cincy is to continue to get better as a franchise they need the change. Marvin was great and he did a fabulous job in Cincy and I wish him the best.

#11698 5 years ago

"Rapelisberger" to Tomlin ( AB84 or me next season ) Steelers are having big problems.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Boards
PinSound
Boards
3,148 posts in this topic match your search for posts by rwh. You are on page 1 of 13.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=rwh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.