dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (87 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Still better than watching Mark Sanchez giving handout INT's.

true but sanchez isn't playing They have a better shot with the rookie.

Either way NY is a giants town. The jets are "that other team". Same with the mets..

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Quoted for truth.
Ugh. Don't know if I have the patience to sit through another season watching the Cowboys play like...the Cowboys. The are consistent...underachievers.
Can't believe that Jason Garrett is our head coach. Worse head coach in the NFL? It's close. Then again, with an idiot for a GM, it's no surprise that Garrett is still coach. He should have been canned with Wade Phillips. Garrett was every bit as much of the problem with the coaching as Phillips was, if not more.
And I still don't understand why they fired Rob Ryan? Defense was improved. But you fire him and keep Garrett?

Jerry Jones generally doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense in the way he runs the team. He needs to leave the football to the football people and just sign the checks. He's now Al Davis.

Witten is a warrior but that's the only good thing i can say about the boys (ware isn't bad either). Garret is boring to listen too but i think the worst goes to Belichick.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I have a facebook buddy who is a bears fan and he wouldn't shut up about eddie lacy gaining 7 pounds since the combine. i found it a bit annoying. It's gonna hurt trying to take this dude down. damn. dude is a brick $hithouse.

That looks more like 70 lbs. He went from a running back to O-Line?

4 months later
#1131 10 years ago

Grats to Drew Brees. 50k yards passing. That's an insane number.

#1134 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Pats were 5-1 without Gronk to start the season.

Against teams who's players bag groceries during the week. And they lost to the jets for fucks sake. The jets are SO bad it's like watching a pop warner team.

In fact I just checked. They only had 2 games the entire year against teams with a winning record.

#1137 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

And Gronk played in that game

Did he? I thought he missed the first 6 games rehabbing that forearm?

#1142 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

They've already proven they can overcome the loss of MANY great players. What do you call Gronk, Wilfork and Mayo to name three (plus Vareen out most of the season) Most other teams in the NFL would be lucky to be .500 at this point. Injuries are a part of the game. Can they keep this up? Their defense is suspect and it has been recently. But they've done it in seasons past and they are doing it again.

You forgot losing welker to Denver but they are also in a mediocre division. The afc east is bad. Dolphins and jets usually duke it out for second place and that's 3-4 games behind the pats. It's almost a foregone conclusion the pats make the playoffs.

#1150 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

At least they won't go hungry.

th-1-142.jpeg 11 KB

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

1 week later
#1196 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Lol.........Dolphins over the amazing patriots ? Yeah only in your fantasies.

I must have been fantasizing. From what I can tell the pat's lost and Brady was outplayed by Ryan Tannehill.

This was the pat's chance to take advantage of the charger loss and they fumbled it. They have a terrible division record (sub 500). Lost to both the jets and fins.

#1202 10 years ago

I meant the denver loss to the chargers.

#1221 10 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

how 'bout those Cowboys

Nothing made me happier than to see Typical Tony Toss Two picks.

#1232 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Hardly.
He was playing the worst defense in the entire NFL. If anyone thought that game was over just because the score was 26-3 Cowboys, well, they don't know much about the Cowboys.
And fuck Jason Garrett. And Jerry Jones for saying Garrett will be head coach next year regardless of what happens this year. Shit.

Garrett doesn't have enough balls to be the coach of the cowboys. That team needs a real leader. The reason Jimmy Johnson was successful because he used Jones' money and told him to stay the hell out of everything else. Barry Switzer just inherited JJ's team. Anyone could have gotten a Superbowl victory with that team. Every other coach has been weak. (With the exception of Tuna. He just didn't want to deal with Jones shit and got up and out.)

Although I will never understand Parcells fixation with Drew Bledsoe. He was a decent QB but certainly not fantastic.

#1236 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Russel Wilson notched his 23rd win. That is a NFL record for any quarterback for their first 2 seasons in the NFL.
Go Hawks!

I listened to him talk after a game the other day. Super impressed. He's smart. Speaks intelligently. Not like most athletes who sound like their college degrees were written in crayon.

#1240 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Of course he is smart , he attended a Wisconsin university .

I won't hold that against him

#1249 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Jason Garrett needs to spend less time yucking it up on the sidelines with Dez Bryant when he scores and concentrate on his horrible defense. If Matt Flynn played against the Cowboys every week he would get another huge free agency contract.

Rob Ryan wasn't the problem. He's a good defensive coordinator. Not sure who is better defensively. Rob or Rex but buddy taught them well in that arena. Although Rex is a bit nuts..

#1250 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I agree with every single word you wrote

I'm a huge football / baseball fan. Almost switched careers to broadcast with a sports concentration because I have a voice (and face lol) for radio.

#1252 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Oh man, I couldn't possibly agree with this more!
When I saw Jason Garrett with that huge ass grin on his face, laughing it up with Dez after he scored the TD, I immediately told my wife "man, I really hate Jason Garrett". She thought that was a dumb thing for me to say. "He's just excited about them scoring a TD, what's wrong with that"? I told her that he does that all the time, and it's stupid, more fan like than coach-like, and that he looks like he just won the f*cking Superbowl! Damn idiot didn't even win the freaking game.

Exactly. Act like you've done this before. Also with Dez being such a head case ( most of the super talented guys are, Dez, T.O., Chad Johnson early in his career) you need a no bullshit head coach to keep them in check.

#1254 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

No bull coach? Does that mean he doesn't take Jerry's crap either. Too bad Jerry pissed off Parcells

Exactly.. like Jimmy Johnson. Not many of those coaches. I bet Bill Cowher would have the cowboys in the superbowl within 2 years. Especially if the Giants keep playing like total shit and the NFC continues to be the weaker of the 2 conferences.

#1256 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe Jerry, just like Al Davis, should actually try coaching.

I think the only person worse than Al Davis was Matt Millen. Detroit got INSTANTLY better the second he left. And when Al Davis was around their 3 most successful seasons in the last 15 years were with Jon Gruden. (Well Gruden was only with them 2 years but Bill Callahan took over Gruden's team much like Barry Switzer did in Dallas with JJ and Callahan went 11-5 but the next year went 4-12) Again a strong coach is EXTREMELY important with an Owner who can't keep his hands out of the football program.

#1263 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Jerry is already the owner and GM. He might as well coach and park the fans cars.

I can't believe how bad the G-Men are this year. It's the curse of the team hosting the Super Bowl. The Jets playing bad have nothing to do with the curse. They are just a bad team.

Horible.. Absolutely Horrible. I give Dallas a lot of shit but they are better than the giants this year

1 week later
#1345 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Eagles will blow out the Cowboys and end the Garrett tenure.....

And all Dallas will end up with is another p***y coach who won't stand his ground against Jerry jones. Wash, rinse, repeat every 3 years or so.

And for once romo didn't throw a pick with the game on the line.

#1351 10 years ago

Only 1 game left. He isn't missing much. Eagles are going to win the east anyway.

#1362 10 years ago

Anyone want a 2 time Super Bowl winner and MVP? Will trade for a halfway decent QB and a good o-line. PST

#1364 10 years ago

Wilson must have sprayed his hands with Pam before each game. Brown was good but always hurt. Funny that Jacobs was actually pretty decent this year.

ELI is great. I'm only kidding about that but the oline is horrid. He is always on his heels and constantly hearing footsteps and it rattled him this year. No time to throw the ball and when he did it was under pressure, when being hit, or on the run.

#1378 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Patriots all the way !!! No giants to ruin our parade .

Yeah now it's just everyone else in the playoffs to do it. Brady couldn't win with his gimped gronk a few years back and he certainly won't do it without him entirely drawing double coverage. And since they can't and never have been able to run the ball like a real NFL team, secondaries are going to have a field day.

Player Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD
Stevan Ridley 166 699 4.2 23 7
LeGarrette Blount 129 583 4.5 47 5
Brandon Bolden 55 271 4.9 46 3
Shane Vereen 42 205 4.9 21 1

LeSean McCoy nearly has more yards than the entire patriots run game. Has a longer average, more all purpose yards...

As soon as Brady retires, the patriots won't see the playoffs again until the flying car becomes mainstream.

#1380 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Yeah your right grok did everything to win the patriots vs ravens game ....what was I thinking ? Lol

The ravens SUCK. They are barely a .500 team. The pat's only win against a team with a real winning record is the game vs. Denver and the pat's didn't win that game, denver lost it. And they lost to shit teams like the Jets and the Dolphins. Yeah they are contenders. Put the pipe down

#1387 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Cincy ain't going to the Superbowl.
Dalton simply isn't consistent enough. I don't have a lot of faith in their head coach either.

Quoted for fact.

Super Bowl is likely going to be and I know I'm nuts for saying this but Denver (as long as their D holds up) and any one of 4 NFC teams

Carolina
Seattle
NO
Eagles ( don't count that offense our )

#1389 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Payton Manning is without doubt one of the best QB's in history but, even Superman has a weakness, and Payton's is Pass Rushers, he does not play well when pressured period.

51 td's says he hasn't been pressured much and if knowshawn ( or however you spell it ) can take some of the heat off during corner blitzes thru will be fine. And decker/welker can both work out of the slot too helps.

#1391 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yep. I think any one of those 4 teams has as pretty much as good a chance of going to the Superbowl as the other 3. Seattle will be hard to beat at home, but if Arizona can do it, so can the Panthers, Eagles, or Saints (even though they got blown out there earlier this year).

I know San Fran has a great record but there is something missing there. Some spark just isn't there. Watching them play there is no energy. That doesn't bode well going in to the playoffs.

Kaepernick brought that spark last year.

#1396 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Crabtree is back, get ready for a hard playoff push.

I really don't consider Crabtree an elite receiver.

#1406 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Just to remind you ravens are the champions , and we also beat the saints and steelers .

The steelers are bad as well (yet some how still mathematically in it). If those 2 games are how you rate a team it's time for a realization. . The jets beat the pats. Are they a better team than the pats?

#1409 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Cowboys would be a 4-12 team without Romo.
I'd say an argument could be made that he is the 5th best QB in football right now.
Unfortunately he doesn't come through in the clutch in the biggest games/playoffs. That isn't to say that the guy isn't clutch. He won the game last week against the Redskins in the last minute, including a fourth and goal TD from the 11 yard line.
Romo has more fourth quarter comeback wins than any QB in the NFL in the last three years.

More than Eli? That dude was automatic in the 4th the last few years (with this one being the obvious exception).

#1414 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

I would just like to comment a little on San Fran being off the list of Super Bowl contenders.
I totally agree that this team won't be there. Kaperprick made an impact last year by running all the time.
Teams have adjusted to that much the same as they adjusted to RG3 in Washington.
I saw that these quarterbacks are one trick ponies. They do not go through there progressions. If the called play is not there they run around and try to make something happen. Most of the time that will not work. Heck Kaperprick struggled against Atlanta big time. They were very fortunate to come out of that with a win.
Arizona is a very good team especially defensively. San Fran will not win that game in Arizona. Honestly really would like to see Arizona get in. They would really stir it up in the playoffs. Arizona will end up 11 and 5 and possibly not make the playoffs. That would be a travesty.
I think the NFL should look into having the teams with better records than teams in other divisions making the playoffs. You would get higher caliber playoff football right out of the gate.

Realistically the last running (and possibly only) quarterback to win a Super Bowl was Steve young. A running bw really can't be successful in today's nfl. Look at the stats and how quick they tail off.

Michael Vick, RG3, Tebow, Kapernick. They just can't succeed. Maybe in the days of Fran Tarkenton but not today with the many defense packages in the nfl. The adjustment comes too quick. Look at how fast the wildcat got dropped in the nfl. The dolphins started it and it never became anything but a gimmick

#1417 10 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

Tell me more. This sounds awesome.

I'm a statistics kind of guy and a die hard football / baseball fan. Not much to tell other than I stayed in technology. I worked for aol/tw early in my career and there were open opportunities for sports broadcasting.

#1490 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

My only frustration is not putting you on the ignore list the second you started trolling. But that's fine, you want to be a one dimensional fanboy...fantastic. Have at it. Just do me a favor and go tell Tom how you really feel for him, before you murder him in the alley.

Frax,

Just wait for the pats to fail. Then I'll write a script to bomb his pinside inbox with the final score in ASCII

#1496 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Looked good to me!

Check out Frax and Pinchroma! LOL!

rockers.jpg 21 KB

Pfft. We got nothin on you and your chick

image.jpgimage.jpg

image-813.jpgimage-813.jpg

#1520 10 years ago

On a side note, sad to see Tony G retiring. He defined the TE position as it is today. Guy plays hard every single week and you never hear a bad word about him. Classy guy in interviews and highly respected. Future hall of famer for sure.

#1528 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I can't believe the Chargers made the playoffs.
They were 5-7. Won four in a row to end the
Season
Two weeks ago they needed two teams (Miami and Baltimore) to lose their last two games and the Chargers has to win their last two.
Can't believe it all came together for them.

It's teams like that you really need to worry about. That's serious momentum they are carrying.

#1559 10 years ago

Romo probably does better but I can't say he would win. The dude is a walnut.

#1566 10 years ago

They won't be in a win and your in game. They need to find another QB. Tony is going to be messed up from that surgery. Repair on a herniated disk is almost always permanent pain for those who have it done. What are they going to do give him an epidural before each game?

#1570 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Anyone else want to chime in here , Not that it matters but it did look as though Jay Cuntler did cross the line of scrimmage when he threw that last interception .

If that was the case (and I didn't see much of the game) that may have been the only time a coach challenges something to purposefully go against his own team for illegal forward pass . Not even sure if that's reviewable or would even matter in a turnover situation.

#1613 10 years ago

Uhh flank.. Check the news on your teams QB which may hurt him in the coming weeks.

#1616 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hopefully Rodgers does the right thing. It could do good things for WI acceptance for others.

Completely agree. If he's gay and comes out it will be good for him and the sport. Guy is an elite QB and a Super Bowl winner. And seems like a good guy to boot. I like him. Hard not to like classy players.

I don't know anything about WI and the level of tolerance there but in NYC it wouldn't be a big deal. It would be a media feast but fans wouldn't change.

#1618 10 years ago

Yeah then I agree it will be very good. Won't hurt his career at all.

#1620 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So youve gone around conducting polls?

He said it in his opinion. What's your take and view?

#1625 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

he said in his experience... I sort of laughed when I read it too....How do you know when it isn't accepted based on experience? LOL

I've lived in NYC my whole life. I can tell you which neighborhoods are good and bad and what the folks in those neighborhoods generally like/dislike without knowing anyone specifically. That's from experience traveling too or spending time in those areas so yeah I get what he meant.

#1626 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If it doesnt affect ones ability to throw TD's, a man can stick his willy wherever he wants.

Exactly. +1000

#1629 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I lived in a larger area my whole life too (Orlando).... I know what he was saying, but it certainly reads funny when he said experience instead of opinion....

I get what you mean.

#1635 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Good to see these two enjoying a moment after the game!

Unknown-214.jpeg 13 KB

I think the skirt may be on the wrong guy? Lololol j/k

#1639 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I like this one better

Rodgers.jpg 12 KB

If it was rodgers and not romo who has surgery he would have been broke back Rogers

Thanks ladies and gentleman I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress.

#1647 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Homosexual - who cares? His preference is none of my business. As long as he loves and not hates - enjoy my friend.
As a Bears fan I respect the hell out of Rodgers play. He's a hell of a football player. And IMHO might even be better than Favre. Yes I said it. He is so much more accurate. Taking nothing away from gunslinger Ironman Favre, Rodgers is the real deal. And for him to go through that draft day bs and soap opera of Favre retire/not retire/retire/not retire = man knows how to overcome adversity. True test of someone's character is how they respond to adversity. Rodgers simply is the man. Being homosexual doesn't change that.

+1000000

Exactly right. I just hope its not a post season distraction. I like the pack.

#1651 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

I think dallas should dump romo and stick with orton. Returning after back surgery, he won't last a season. I wonder if a college coach would do better in wash. RGIII isn't going to stop running anytime soon and a college coach might be better suited for figuring out an RGIII offense. Minn should trade peterson and get some serious draft picks and players in return. Defensive coaches have to teach the new rules better or every game is going to be a flag party. Go Eagles!

RG3 isn't a good QB and a college coach is going to exacerbate that problem. Running QB's in the nfl are not only mostly unsuccessful but they have a small shelf life due to the extra beatings they take when they don't slide (rg3's knee is a prime example of that).

Luck was the better choice in that draft and Indy knew it. Considering how bad the skins have been for years it's not surprising they thought this was a bad idea. Shanahan didn't want anything to do with rg3 from the onset and it showed.

#1655 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

I agree RGIII isn't a good qb and a running qb is not the way to go in the NFL(cunningham,vick,mcnabb). But it looks like wash made him the face of the franchise, so look for them to not make the playoffs the next few years. Besides arians, andy reid should be considered for coach of the year.
I always hated elway. Favre looked like he was having fun at least, no matter what the score. I've got nothing bad to say about rodgers.

Coach of the year may end up being Ron Rivera. Newton improved so much. He's now a leader and not a lone player on the field.

#1660 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

as a philly fan, I hope they keep romo.

As a giant fan, me too. Hes just not a consistent QB. Except when it comes to getting picked off when it counts most. That rubbed off on orton too apparently.

#1689 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe if Romo could learn to punt..........

He has plenty of opportunity to study watching the special teams squad do it 10 times a game

#1804 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Alex Smith is a good quarterback. I was so surprised when the Whiners let him go over Kaeperprick.

Smith has a better chance of winning a superbowl than Kapernick. Running QB's just don't work at the nfl level.

It's a gimmick. Like the wildcat. Can't and went. Didn't cause any real damage. Ask the dolphins

#1839 10 years ago

Lol @ KC. Colts win. 28 pt comeback.

Over 1000+ yards of offense. Did anyone play D?

#1848 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yes, the Colts decided to play some D in the second half. Held the Chiefs to 6 points.

No kidding. I think even pagano was shocked.

#1849 10 years ago

Lol tied for the largest comeback in postseason history. If I remember correctly the other one was against the giants. Who blew a massive lead I think against the 49ers.

#1885 10 years ago

At least the pack's red zone D has held so far. Still only a 1 possession game.

#1893 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

There will be more of those served up by Kaepernick.

Almost 2 others in the red zone earlier.

#1894 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Looked like Williams was going to go out of bounce until he saw who it was coming at him - then he put his head down and full steam ahead.

And that's smart football. Same thing with a kicker. You have a good shot of plowing over them for extra yards.

#1920 10 years ago

Nice catch by Cobb. Nice escape by Rogers.

#1934 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

A game of inches, to bad for GB on the just missed pick…….
And then Bush, no outside contain?

There was a hold on that Kapernick run that wasn't called.

#1940 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

49ers will crush panthers .....

I want what you are smoking. The miners looked weak. GB had no secondary. Take away Crabtree and they have nothing.

#1947 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Wrong. They have a defense.
That probably won't be enough, but it can go a long way in the playoffs.

Their D wasn't great today. Over 140 yards total rushing. And gb receivers dropping passes they normally catch. The D line was after Rogers but overall not a tremendous defensive day.

#2006 10 years ago

Panthers are going to hand San Fran an Ass whoopin.. You heard it here first. Kapernick isn't even in the top 15 in QB's in the league. He's a one trick pony. He can run. So could Vick (better than kaepernick) and look where he is.. I'll say it again, running QB's have no place in the nfl. Kaepenick is Tebow just less god and more tats

#2018 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Curious...I've seen this mentioned several times on this thread. You don't consider Cam a 'running quarterback', or just a better one than Kapernic? lol.

He was a running QB last year. He has matured. I look at him more like a scrambler a la Steve young now. Uses his feet last mostly to buy time and not as a primary mechanism to pick up yards. Kaepernick just runs without exhausting options. The second the pocket collapses he runs instead of lateral movements to find a downfield option.

That's the sign of an immature QB. Just like Vick who never learned anything else and look where he is.

#2051 10 years ago

The 49'ers have become a classless organization from being one of the classiest. A blowhard arrogant coach. A thug for a qb who kisses his scrawny arms. You're a QB, a leader, don't do some ridiculous TD celebration. Leave that shit to the others. It was a bad display by Carolina and a bad one by San Fran as well. They play like that going forward and they are going to get bounced.

#2053 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

And the denial starts. Let me see my score.
9ers win - my pic was correct.
People whining after the 49ers win - I called that too.

I'm not whining. I could care less who won that game. I said kaepernick was a thug earlier and he is.

#2055 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

You don't care because your team is out of the playoffs? How is Colin a thug and Cam isn't?
Great 2nd game coming up.

I'm from ny. You think I care about Carolina? No kaepernick is a tatted up thug who was probably knocking over 7-11's before playing football.

P.s. I don't actually think that but annoying 49ers fans (and patriot fans) is fun.

#2109 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I dont mind Centerflank's posts. He just predicted without bashing the team. Its Nilroc, Hollywood and Pinchroma who have some huge issue with the 9ers and how a young QB dresses. Their predictions were wrong this week and I am guessing they will next week. They will once again disappear and not say, GG or give kudos to the winning team because they are swore losers.

He dresses like a thug. Tatted from probably neck to nuts. Just not professional in any way. And I agree with RobT about the whole mocking thing. CLASSLESS. Again I couldn't care less about San Fran as a whole but their QB and coach are totally unprofessional and devoid of all class.

#2145 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This is reason they got rid of excessive celebration and it was a good riddance.

th-1-715.jpeg 19 KB

I thought it was the dirty bird that caused it. That shit was obnoxious.

5 months later
#2713 9 years ago

Football season STARTS SOON! I can't wait! Watching the yankees this year has been supremely painful along with the rangers finals loss. Time for a fresh start..

GO BIG BLUE!

#2715 9 years ago

I thought there was some issue with visa's and whatnot given the nfl only plays once a week? I remember reading something about that. I don't know how it differs from the mlb/nhl/or nba but I remember some argument against it for the nfl. I'll see if I can find it.

4 months later
#3216 9 years ago

That was the best catch I have ever seen. And I saw both David Tyree's helmet catch and Mario Manningham's line skirter both in the superbowl.

I know the giants aren't going to win shit this year but they are beating the boys and thats all that matters

#3227 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Good to see the Jets really coming together this season. Rex Ryan is by far the most annoying coach in the NFL.

Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 10.12.... 271 KB

Nope. Bill Belichick is. Zero personality and basically just an out and out asshole. Followed closely by the haurbaugh brothers.

#3230 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Yup, a response like this deserves a lot of credibility

Says a guy from New England. Bill is the most hated of the coaches as far as personality goes. The media hates him as does most of the rest of NFL fans outside his core fan base. He's a damn good (cheating) coach but certainly isn't winning any popularity contests.

Check the top 2 items. Bill and John.

http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2013/11/08/most-hated-coaches-top-10-in-professional-sports

#3233 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Alex! How can you say this?! Come on man, Bill is personality PLUS!
I present proof! The Christmas spirit flows
» YouTube video

BWAHAHA Thanks Rob. I needed that.

9 months later
#4348 8 years ago

Just in case anyone wasn't already sure: https://www.facebook.com/landon.colao/videos/10205960895594133/

#4363 8 years ago

Adrian Peterson gets suspended for a year for punishing his child a bit too harsh

He BEAT his kid bloody with a tree branch. That's "a bit too harsh"? No there is only one word for that. ABUSE. Anyone trying to downplay the severity of that is pretty much condoning it.

#4369 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yeah, I condone it. You are a f#cking moron.

Your words not mine. And thanks for the personal attack. Completely expect it from a classy individual like yourself.

#4376 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Alex, you accused him of condoning child abuse. That's a personal attack....and not exactly classy.

No I said people who downplay it. I didn't say Him specifically. I didn't attack him in any way shape or form.

#4380 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Have you guys seen the pictures of JPP's hand? He's missing half of his thumb.

He's done. At least with the Giants. They are going to pull back that franchise tag.

#4385 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fantasy: Tom Brady against the Bills, or Romo v Philly? Basically I don't think I should sit a healthy Brady this year, but I am willing to hear arguments.

Bills D is great. Romo didn't play well until the last 2 mins of the game against the giants. I would say Brady but the bills are going to be in his grill all day. Typical rex blitz fest.

#4387 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah, that is my only concern about Brady, but he destroyed the Bills in Buffalo last year, and didn't play in the other game. Brady does kinda stink against Rex teams, but I feel like if Romo beats out Brady on Sunday, it wont be by much, and Brady's upside is way higher than Romo's

Agreed. I think Brady has the potential for a bigger upside. Remember, no Dez in Dallas.

With Blount coming back this week that may draw some focus of the secondary to the line to stop the run potentially opening up some passing lanes.

#4415 8 years ago

And I was right dumbass. They blitzed constantly. Typical Rex defense. And Brady burned them. And romo is out for more than 1/2 the season now.

#4437 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

letting up 40 points and committing stupid penalties is great? What's a shitty defense look like?

Actually your assessment was wrong, Pats win........AGAIN!!

I said the pats were going to win. I just said that the bills were going to blitz Brady. And they did. I also said to start Brady. So yeah... And the bills do have the #1 rated defense this year from a fantasy perspective.

#4439 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not anymore they don't. Just like CJ Anderson is no longer a top ten RB.

I can't see how Anderson ever was with how bad that O-Line in denver is right now.

#4449 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thanks, Im still riding high after that one. Pack dominated the 4th quarter!
Rodgers is a stone cold assassin out there.

Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL. Obviously people will toss Brady into the mix but I think when it counts i'd rather have rogers.

#4547 8 years ago

Chip Kelly is a putz. He hasn't made one good move yet. Also the Eagles didn't win they game, the jets lost it. Horrible turnovers and boneheaded plays.

#4555 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Favre is ready to play in the NFL again.image.jpeg

I thought for a second that was a Kerry Collins bear.

#4582 8 years ago

He's a thug who's 15 minutes are over. Send him packing.

2 weeks later
#4790 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

He looks like a high school quality QB out there, pretty amazing regression.

Never thought he was good. Total overrated ghetto thug. There is a reason why no non pocket passer has ever won a super bowl. A qb can't win consistently on scrambling alone. Once the protection schemes catch up to a player like CK he becomes useless. Vick, same thing. Some teams never learn. Don't ever draft a run first qb. Ever. That college shit doesn't work at a pro level.

#4799 8 years ago

I love having a game a week @ wembley. It means I don't have to wait until 1pm for the first game It's a whole day of football. 9:30, 1, 4, 8:30. Times are good...

#4801 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wow. EJ is really showing why he isn't a number 1 NFL QB. Also, complete bullshit that fumbles for TDs and pick sixes count against the Bills defense.

4 jacksonville TD's in 4 mins. Thats just stupid. 2 offensive, 2 defensive. (Technically 1 on a turnover so really 3 were defensively driven).

#4803 8 years ago

Double

#4809 8 years ago

The lions new offensive coordinator has the most awesome name. image.jpegimage.jpeg

#4881 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Man, whoever had Drew Brees in fantasy is in a good mood today. 47.5 points!!

I'm in one league where the scoring isn't standard. Check out this stupidity. image.pngimage.png

#4897 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

It is a good week New England wins Mets Jets and Giants lose

Braintrust, as you are now formally known [Thanks Keefer LOL]), you STILL can't figure out how to use proper punctuation.

#4914 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whodey! Here's to my Bengal Cats ripping the mascotless Browns to shreds!! Two of my favorite Cleveland bashing YouTube videos:
» YouTube video
» YouTube video
Sorry Cleveland fans, all in good fun!!

lol.jpglol.jpg

#4961 8 years ago

nfl.jpgnfl.jpg

#4985 8 years ago

i have never seen bigger bullshit.... patriots fucking lost that was a fucking TD by beckham... clearly even mike pererria said so. The league needs to stop sucking their dick.

#4989 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

It is a stupid rule, but they called it correctly.

The head of officiating for 25 years in the NFL said otherwise.

Tom Brady needs to die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

#4991 8 years ago

You can shut the fuck up you illiterate putz. Have your wife drive you to a library.

#4993 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thank you for once again demonstrating all that class you complain about other people not having! LOL!

Welcome to the basement. No mods here You on the other hand probably just purchased another doublewide for pins. And your team got their asses beat hardcore today.

#4996 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

sorry to see your little team lose

Can you at least use Microsoft Word to grammar check your posts before replying? Hell, even google docs does it.

#5000 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Congrats to the Pats!
Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 7.07.01 PM.png

Congrats to the giants being in first... where is GB again? Thats right..

1 week later
#5144 8 years ago

Green 19... Green 19... AWWW FUCK!

1 week later
#5178 8 years ago

Wow does Green Bay look awful right now.

#5179 8 years ago

Wow. Red zone first down and Don't even come away with 3. Sad.

Jim Caldwell looks pretty happy though

#5182 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ha! I'd cut Crosby right now and let Raji kick the rest of the night.

Let jordy kick it. Blown acl and all he's bound to do a better job.

#5223 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Did pinchroma blow his brains out? Wooooooooooooooooooo!

Nope I went to sleep. Didn't see what happened but looks like the pack pulled it out? Crazy.

#5252 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Browns also lose in complete embarrassing fashion. Haha

Not as embarrassing as the Deflatriots.

#5253 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I really hope the Bucs can build something around Winston. He is getting better every week and has emerged as a leader. We'd be 2-10 without him.
Now lets hope the Panthers can crank it up in the second half and blow out the Saints.

Bortles, bridgewater, Winston, and Mariota have all proven thus far to be very competent NFL qb's. Next year will be the test. To see if Winston and Mariota hit some kind of sophomore slump but so far so good.

Tampa has a good offense with doug Martin and Charles sims to help Winston offset the passing game.

#5259 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don't think that is going to happen. Colts are looking really rough right now.

Playing better with hasslebeck. Granted luck is hurt

2 weeks later
#5417 8 years ago

Let's see the Patriots faithful try to explain away this fuckup of epic proportions. Kick the ball away in overtime!? Yeah, NO. Regardless of what belicheat said in the press conference, someone fucked up royally.

#5419 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Really? This happens all the time! When it works its brilliant and when it doesn't geniuses like yourself whine about how stupid it was...

All the time? Check your facts again. The winner of the toss in the new overtime rules have only deferred one other time in history and it was belicheat who did it.

Even before the new rules the last time it happens was 1997. So yeah "all the time".

Stop talking out of your ass.

#5430 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yes, all the time genius...

Twice in 20 years counts as all the time? Maybe I am the genius and you are a f**king moron.

Belicheat makes cocky arrogant decisions all the time but we explicitly called out deferring in OT. Which NEVER happens.

#5431 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

He's talking about all types of decisions. The ones that belichek makes at least once a year. Remember the going for it on 4th down a couple years back at his own 35? Yeah, same thing. He gets cocky sometimes and it bites him in the ass.

That's what he may be referring to but it wasn't what I was referring to when he quoted me. He's just being a pedantic asshat.

#5440 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If someone drops out I'll let you know, one team I'd like to boot.

I'll play next year if you need another.

1 week later
#5535 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh well, fun watch at the end.

You cant expect to win when the best defensive play made all day is by your kicker. LOL

#5538 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Micah Hyde one handed int was pretty awesome.....

Not bad no doubt but to have Crosby run down one of the fastest guys in the league and strip him that's pretty beast.

#5539 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

no one can see what you're saying.

QQ.

#5621 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think it was very very risky for Gruden to shun RG3 and stick by Cousins, and I am so glad it has worked out so far. Could be a little turning point for the team, and if they can draft well the next couple years, who knows what could happen. Glad to see Gruden and Zimmer in the playoffs as they were fan favorites here in Cincy.

RG3 is one bad run away from being a paraplegic. I don't think it was as risky as you thought. One way or another Cousins was going in given that RG3 hasn't been able to play more than 3 consecutive games since his knee got blown out near the end of his rookie year.

#5626 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It was risky because it was the exact opposite of what his insane owner wanted him to do, and because Cousins hadn't shown that he could successfully start in the NFL. He's had his chances and had so far been an INT machine. I thought it was kind of a risky move for those reasons. The ownership, team president/owner crony (BRuce Allen), and majority of the fanbase were solidly behind RG3.
I do suspect the new GM, who was sent to us by the Gods and actually knows something about football, was in Gruden's corner.
Either way I'm happier than a hog in slop. Just got my tickets for Sunday's game (they just released $199 club seats on ticketmaster if anybody is interested, that's far better than the aftermarket right now).

Are you from that area? How are you a skins fan being in NYC

#5713 8 years ago

Who dey? A bunch of fucking morons who gave their game away.

Nice win steelers.

#5719 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Fitting that Burfict and Pacman put there dunce caps on to end an otherwise good season for the Bengals.

Jones always has been a head case. Somehow I'm not surprised.

The question comes down to Antonio brown and Big Ben. And of course their lack of running game.

#5723 8 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

How can you "give" the game to the steelers on that jones call? WOW!!!

That added 15 yards but the kicker would have hit it from 49 likely instead of 34.

He drilled that 34 yard kick dead center.

#5724 8 years ago

Bengals (and fans) showed zero class. It's rough losing but do so with some tact.

#5729 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Jones might be making it rain later on tonight.

Yeah to both some strippers and the league . Fines incoming especially for that spearing of A. Brown.

#5731 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I thought they ran the ball very well.

Todd and Toussaint did a good job no doubt. 120 yards between them. Going to be interesting against Denver and their D.

#5735 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You can't blame the refs for that inexcusable loss of player control. Cincy fans, players... Deserved that loss. All but Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton anyways. Boo when your players get shutdown, Cheer when players get hurt, Sad day to call yourself a bengals fan today, sorry guys but steelers deserved that one especially with Big Ben coming back in for that final drive.

I like Marvin Lewis. He is a great coach. This isn't on him at all. And the cincy fans throwing garbage at Big Ben when he's on the cart? Wow. That's incredible. You have to just shake your heads.

#5741 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well, anyways, game is in the record books, hope the 2 games tomorrow offer us just as much excitement as the Steeler game.
The Chiefs game was a snoozer for non chief fans. Texans really need to find a capable QB and quickly. They should offer Jerry Jones unlimited hookers for Romo.

They will be in the same situation they are in now when Romo cracks something the first game of the season.

#5749 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

They could trade for Cousins, that guy dominated that weak ass division.

May be but with no better options available there is no way the skins give him up. There are just no serviceable qb's out there. No one except for Jerry jones will pick up Menziel RG3 is borderline a cripple.

And yeah the NFC east sucks shit. It's the new afc south.

#5770 8 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

PFT reports that Washington is looking to franchise tag Cousins. Hard core if true.

Makes sense. They have to i guess? Who else would they pick up if he left for free agency. His stock has risen a bit. Not like Matt Cassell's did when it filled in for brady but i guess hes better than Hoyer or Bradford?

#5771 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Except there's still the AFC South.

Indy at least makes the AFC south interesting when Luck is playing well and isn't hurt.

#5773 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Burfict has no story. Firey on the field, not a single off the field issue to my knowledge. Pacman is a whole different story. He has taken steps to learn from his mistakes off the field, but still has gotten into trouble here and there.
Pacman and Burfict are just those types of dirty players that every non fan hates and if they are on the team you root for you're going to apologize for them.
Also, the Hill fumble lost the bengal cats the game, nothing else matters IMO.

I don't think a real fan will root for them even if they are on your team. My teams from all sports have had plenty of piece of shit players (*COUGH*AROD/Clemens/Etc.*COUGH*) and I would cheer for them to get taken out. I guess i respect the games too much to allow that shit even at the cost of a win or two.

Pacman Jones, Ndamukang Suh, Greg Hardy, etc.. All pieces of shit. There are plenty of off the field pieces of shit I wouldn't want either.

#5774 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why wouldn't they? The qb market is shit and Kirk has played like a franchise qb this season. He'll have lots of suitors if he makes it to FA.
Is he the real deal or flash in the pan? Far too risky to gamble he isn't the real deal. Worth the risk of a one year franchise tag.
Hopefully they'll work out a long-term deal, but regardless he isn't going anywhere. Rg3 will be cut very soon.

Exactly. That's what I said. There is nothing on the market. They have no choice but to tag him otherwise they will be stuck with some 4th stringer next year.

#5797 8 years ago

LACES OUT!!!!!

#5802 8 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

FUCK! Only the Vikings could fuck that up.

Nah. Bungles too.

#5803 8 years ago

Double

#5835 8 years ago

Starks should have been the feature back all year. Way more explosive than Lacy who's tough to watch. Fat and slow. Only use him for a yard or two. When Lacy broke away for 30 yards and they said that was his longest run of the year I had to laugh.

#5848 8 years ago

My picks for next week:

Broncos over steelers
Chiefs over pats (fuck the pats)
Cards over the pack
Panthers over the Hawks.

#5858 8 years ago

Check out this article on Burfect.

What a thug:

Kneeing Ben when he's down.

http://deadspin.com/vontaze-burfict-is-so-dirty-1752214229

#5862 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right, and the guy he kneed used to have a penchant for raping coeds. But he's not a "thug," right?
Only a certain kind of player can be a thug, if you know what I mean, nudge nudge, wink wink.

If you're implying something racist you couldn't be more wrong and its pretty tasteless for you to insinuate that. From what I recall Ben was never convicted or even CHARGED with a crime and that the woman who made those allegations did so wanting a payout and admitted that fact under heavy questioning.

Nice try though in trying to make something it's not. Remember Ritchie Incognito? Yeah another piece of excrement racist thug who happens to be a certain kind of player, if you know what i mean, nudge nudge, wink wink.

#5864 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'll agree KC is a nice team, especially on D, but let's not get blind by them beating the Texans.

Any given sunday...

#5867 8 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

KC, still a bit under the radar. Solid D, solid QB, solid coach. I'm thinking people don't expect them to get past Brady. But once they do, watch all the media wake up.

The pats have looked absolutely terrible the last 6 weeks. 2-4 with 2 losses out the door and a bye week which kills momentum on some occasions. I fully expect the chiefs to win this game.

#5890 8 years ago

Even Vegas agrees with me that the pats are going to lose.

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/14550032/arizona-cardinals-emerge-super-bowl-50-favorites-las-vegas

Sorry Flank...

Odds To Win Super Bowl 50
TEAM ODDS
Cardinals 3-1
Patriots 4-1
Panthers 4-1
Broncos 5-1
Seahawks 6-1
Chiefs 10-1
Steelers 12-1
Packers 18-1

#5894 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Pats are favored More than KC

Vegas loves them some patriots. They aren't going to beat KC.

#5899 8 years ago

Say Hello to the L.A. Rams.. Sorry St. Louis. Chargers going to share the stadium it looks like.

#5903 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Hey all,
I just wanted to circle back to the NE v KC game.
As was pointed out Brady and the Pats looked bad during the last 7 or so weeks, as I said was since Edelman was injured.
Just heard on the radio, games that Elelman played Brady was top rated QB and games he missed he was middle of the pack according to QBR
Eye popping number, with Edelman the Pats averaged 6.9 yards per play (not pass play but overall per offensive play) games he missed they were at 4.7 yards per play.
Those numbers equal to best YPP and worst YPP in the league.

Edelman is supposed to play. It's going to be interesting.

#5930 8 years ago

Ken McAdoo to coach the giants and coughlin maybe to the eagles. How the hell does Jason Garret still have a job?

#6012 8 years ago

Best game of the year! Fitzgerald is just insane.

Classy as hell and just an amazing player.

#6024 8 years ago

I want the cards to win it all. Both Palmer and Fitzgerald deserve it. Fitz needs to win one before he ends up in Canton. Palmer is likely a hall of fame candidate as well if he keeps up his crazy numbers.

#6027 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Fitz defies age!

Considering now he is a HUGE part of their blocking game. Since he moved to the slot and picks up the blitz constantly he has really become a complete package instead of just a vertical threat.

#6034 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Palmer HOF?
his W-L record is barely over 500 83-78
Tim Hasselback has more wins and a better win percentage so maybe Tim's a HOF candidate now?

I'm going to paste you a hall of fame QB's from the modern era's stats.

-----------------------Games Attemps Comps PCT YDS TD INT QBR
NFL Career Totals 165 4,715 2,898 61.5 32,942 165 141 81.6
-
Now Carson Palmer
-
NFL Career Totals 160 5443 3413 62.7 40,036 259 166 88.1

Care to guess who that first person with lower stats is in every category? He's a 3x super bowl winner and was inducted in 2006.

Still don't think CP is a hall of famer?

With stats like his, it stands to reason that the win/loss percentage isn't on his shoulders but that of a shitty defense. He's putting up the numbers needed to win games.

#6039 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Is it Aikman? He's the only 3 time SB winner I can think of.

Yup and his stats show aside from the super bowl wins he was a "decent" quarterback but Palmer is a better. The sad part is he had those stats with guys like Michael Irvin, Alvin Harper, and Jay Novacek to throw too.

#6042 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'll guess Troy, he's got around the same numbers as Randall Cunningham but those 3 SB wins put him in not his stats. How many Playoff wins do Palmer have (one)?
Brady has 22 wins. 16 active QB have more playoff wins than Palmer.

Palmer only played in 1 other game (technically 2 but his first game in 2005 he got hurt on the first set and was out the rest of the game, only threw 1 pass).

#6043 8 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

Palmer won his first playoff game an hour ago. Putting him in the HOF at this point is LOL...maybe if they win the Super Bowl this year and you add in his collegiate career with the heisman...maybe.

I didn't say he was in, i said he was on the bubble but if he keeps putting up 350-400 yard passing games like he has the last 2 years consistently, he's in the discussion.

#6045 8 years ago

Look at this cheap fucking shot:

http://gfycat.com/FortunateComplicatedIchneumonfly

#6049 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Was that called?

Not sure but it looks like the zebra was grabbing the flag.

#6068 8 years ago

Did someone forget to tell Seattle they had a game today?

#6131 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I think Kaepernick stays in SF or RGIII goes there. The only place that I can see Manizel going is Houston.

Manziel to Dallas. Only Jerry jones is dumb enough to take a head case like him. Al Davis would have back in the day.

#6134 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Isnt Manziel still on a bender? Hard to imagine anyone hiring him if he's not even pretending to be sober. Still, would love to see him in Dallas, couldn't happen to a nicer team!

As a giants fan I would LOVE for him to be in Dallas. Or philly and washington for that matter.

#6141 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Honestly I think that would make the NFC east unwatchable.

Not if you're a giant fan.

#6168 8 years ago

Von Miller is destroying Brady. And I'm loving every minute of it!

#6177 8 years ago

Why the fuck is Ed Hoculi helping Brady up.

#6191 8 years ago

I'm happy. Go cardinals!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=pinchroma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.