tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (87 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nilroc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#454 10 years ago

Go Hawks!
You cannot argue that the Seahawks have a great Defence.
Harvin will return before the end of the season. That will bolster the Offence definately.
If the Hawks are able to secure home field advantage through the playoffs they will be in the Superbowl. Nobody beats them at Centurylink! Currently 3 and 0.
Beat up on 49ers pretty good! No one pays much attention to the Seahawks .
We like it that way. Everyone underestimates them. The Seahawks have a punishing defence!
Go Hawks!

image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
1 week later
#716 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Colts have beat the 49ers, Seahawks, and the Broncos. They can cause damage in the playoffs for sure.
I thought it was interesting that the announcers never once mentioned how stupid it was for the Broncos to go for the two point conversion so early in the 4th quarter (hell, it may have still been the third quarter).
If they had kicked the extra point instead, it would have been an 8 point game instead of 9, meaning a one possession game instead of two.

The Colts did not beat the Seahawks the Seahawks beat themselves.
Check the stats in the game. The Seahawks should have won that game. Their were some strange happenings in that game. If there is another meeting the Seahawks will win.
If the Hawks win the NFC which they are currently on top. They will host through the playoffs.
If that happens say goodnight! The Hawks never lose at home!
Go Hawks!

#733 10 years ago

Go Hawks!

image-742.jpgimage-742.jpg
#740 10 years ago

Seahawk's secret weapon has started practising. Should be in the line up in a couple of weeks.
When that happens look out!

image-962.jpgimage-962.jpg
#742 10 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Should be a nice midseason bump, but honestly I'd rather have the offensive line back from injuries.

Totally agree! Just another target for Wilson to throw to while scrambling .

#762 10 years ago

Go Hawks!

#764 10 years ago

They are missing starters on the O line.
They still will be able to get the W
Go Hawks!

#771 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Rams defense kicking Seattles ass

Whose defence kicked whose ass!
Couldn't even get 2 yards to win game!
You know what they say,
"Defence wins Championships"
Ugly Win!
Go Hawks! Top in the NFC!

#774 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Russell Wilson is lucky he got out alive last night. Seahawks turnstile offensive line almost lost them the game and their QB

The Seahawks are a banged up team right now. If you watch enough football you would know each and every game you play without multiple starters that there is a good chance you could lose at anytime against any team.
The Seahawks are a true meaning of a team. Watch their sidelines when they are behind in a game.
There is no one going off like a Dez Bryant of the Cowboys. They are always calm cool and collected.
They have a belief system ingrained by the Coach. It's not over til it's over approach. They just believe they can win every game. Russell Wilson is a true leader and the Seahawks go as he does. He is human and makes mistakes but all said he is a pretty dam good quarterback! I am sure that anyone that follows the Seahawks know the Hawks have a very good chance to make it to the Super Bowl this year if the top spot in the NFC is attained. Everyone playing the Hawks in the playoffs would have to do it at Centurylink Field. We all know what the Hawks record is at home.
Go hawks!
PS The Hawks Defence bent but did not break.
St. Louis allowed a touchdown
Seahawks did not.

#777 10 years ago

Your funny
Totally agree with the Golden Taunt deal!
As a Hawks fan it was an embarrassment.
I for sure do not condone that kind of behaviour on the football field.
It was a heat of battle deal. A little something between Taunt and the DB I'm sure. Lol

#778 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I'm a Patriots fan so no one need to explain injuries to me. Good teams plan for injuries and win while dealing with them. Teams that can't survive injuries don't leave enough cap room or don't sign good depth at position. The Seahawks are a good, well balanced team, they just need to take better care of their QB.
True team players don't taunt during game play and almost run out of bounds because he's too busy taunting. He cost his team valuable yardage after kickoff. Golden Tate is a donkey.
As for Russell Wilson, I don't blame him a bit. IMO, Wilson is the best of the newer QB's and will only get better.

I can't like a team like the Patriots after Spygate incident in 2007. That coach is a proven cheater.
I also don't condone cheating.Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was fined $500,000 (the maximum allowed by the league and the largest fine ever imposed on a coach in the league's 87-year history) for his role in the incident, fined the Patriots $250,000, and docked the team their original first-round selection in the 2008 NFL Draft.
Just saying.

image-995.jpgimage-995.jpg
#805 10 years ago

Boy oh boy that was ugly!
Ugly first half.
Great 2nd Half!
Hawks win again!
Top team in the NFC 8 and 1
Go Hawks!

#831 10 years ago

That was embearassing for the Packers!

#836 10 years ago

image-296.jpgimage-296.jpg

#877 10 years ago

Maybe Seneca will bring some of his magic from his Iowa State days.

1 week later
#919 10 years ago

Hey football fans!
Some great match ups this weekend!
Saints vs Niners
Chiefs vs Broncos
Oh and Centerflank. You have a chance this weekend
Packers vs Giants

#932 10 years ago

A bit early for that. If I would have to pick right now I would say The Seahawks.
They are getting everyone back now from injury. They will be very hard to beat. Especially at home.
Go Hawks!

#941 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I picked the Seahawks and Broncos in a very good Super Bowl early in the season, and that's what I'm sticking with. It now looks like Miami has a better chance to make the playoffs than the Chargers, but if they don't sure up the offensive line, it will be an early exit if they even get there.

I have to agree. I think a Seahawks and Broncos Super Bowl would be a fantastic !
Manning vs Wilson
It would be a historic Super Bowl

#951 10 years ago

You better hope the Saints don't look past this game to the one that really matters.
Go Hawks!

#952 10 years ago

Are you ready for some football!

Broncos vs Pats
I'm sure Pats fans will find some play to whine about after the Broncos dismantle them.

Packers vs Vikings
Centerflank it may just happen. A win for the Cheeseheads

Giants vs Cowboys
Is New York for real?

Redskins vs 49er's
Can RG3 pull out a win and have Harbaugh pull off another slow motion F word on national television.
(Not a fan of that coach)

http://thenosebleeds.nextimpulsemedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/harbfffff.gif

#957 10 years ago

Colts are looking good!

#960 10 years ago

Hey I just tuned in to the Broncos vs Pats game.
Any questionable calls?

#963 10 years ago

Is it me or was that the worst game Welker has ever played?
A lot of dropped passes and that last punt return attempt.
OMG!
We'll it can be said now. The Seahawks have the best record in the NFL!
Go Hawks!

#975 10 years ago

Can't believe that RG3 beat out Russell Wilson for rookie of the year last year.
Look where Seahawks are compared to Redskins.

#976 10 years ago

Today I'm a little embarrassed I'm a Seahawk's fan after the latest suspensions of Browner and Thurmond.
Thank god the Hawks are deep in that area. They won't miss a beat. Browner would be let go at the end of this year anyway his contract was up.

#978 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not sure what substance they got banned for, but Is it still considered substance abuse to smoke ganja in a state where it is now legal?

True. I'm a little disappointed with all the money these guys get and the ultimate goal The Super Bowl that you couldn't just wait to do your celebrations after you win the big prize.

#992 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I'll admit RG3 was more fun to watch than Wilson LAST year!!!
Seahawks and Saints in NFC title game. Calling it now.

Well buckle up because this Monday is a preview of the 2 teams in the NFC title game!
Go Hawks!

#994 10 years ago

Seahawks vs Saints
Get ready for "Beast Mode"

#1009 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Yes they are good now but when the season started panthers , and 49ers where 0-2 they didn't have their s*#% together and you said it look at them now .....I think we're going to start seeing Seattle loss a couple of game from now on just wait and watch .......

Seattle is a very good team and are very aware of what they have to accomplish to reach their goal of winning the NFC Division and hosting through the playoffs. Your forgetting that Seahawks beat a bunch of good teams last year.
They have strengthened their weaknesses and that can be seen by what they have accomplished so far.
They have beaten teams like Carolina that have beaten the Pats.
Pats fans are nervous along with other teams about having to play Seattle. They just say these things like they are going to lose a couple because it serves their team better.
The Seahawks basically beat the Saints and 49ers and it's all in the bag for the NFC title.
Just watch and witness the Seahawks reach the Super Bowl.
Go Hawks!

#1029 10 years ago

I'll be tuning into the Saints vs Hawks.
Go Hawks! Clinch that NFC Title!

#1038 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Am I the only one who misses the Oilers? Ill never forget that playoff game Warren Moon lit up the Bills first half and Frank Reich plundered the Oilers D to complete the comeback. One of the most remarkable games Ive ever watched, that and the Boise St Bowl victory over Oklahoma from 6 years ago or whatever is a close 2nd.

warren-moon-04.jpg 25 KB

The amazing thing about Warren Moon is that he was undrafted in the NFL. Played first in the CFL for the Edmonton Eskimos where he won 5 consecutive Grey Cups before then moving to the NFL Houston Oilers to have a successful career!

#1050 10 years ago

Monday Night Football
Saints vs Seahawks
Going to be a great game!
Go Hawks!

#1059 10 years ago

I don't get it the guy that wrongly picks the Saints gets the votes.

Who Dat?
Go Hawks!

#1065 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Wow, that was an old fashioned woopin! I'm not sure what was more impressive, Seahawks offense or defense? How about both. Russell Wilson as usual showed that he is one of the future greats and the defense remains stout. The NFC road to the superbowl goes through Seattle.

May I add it was done without 2 starters on Defence. Also for our Offence we have Percy Harvin waiting to be unleashed against some poor unsuspecting team. Maybe 49ers?
Exclusive footage of Jim Harbaugh's reaction when the Hawks beat the Saints

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/11/jim-harbaugh-super-slow-mo-f-bomb-video/

#1081 10 years ago

Now the so called experts have 49ers 2.5 point favourites over the Hawks.
I think that's fantastic! Brings more pressure on the 49ers to bring it home. Which they won't. The Hawks are a well balanced team. Kaperprick is a one trick pony. If the first guy ain't open he panics! Does not go through his progressions. Manninghamburger,Doulton,Crabtwig won't help them.
Hawks all the way! Go Hawks!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#1084 10 years ago

Here's Jim Harbaugh with a 24 point lead chewing out the Refs.
Could you imagine his reaction when he loses to The Hawks on Sunday!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/10/20/JimHarbaughNotHappy.gif

#1105 10 years ago

Seahawks Number 1 in the NFL Power Rankings!
Go Hawks!

#1107 10 years ago

Are you checking out the Philly - Detroit game.
That's just crazy! Best traction wins!

#1109 10 years ago

New England is struggling at Home with the Browns?

#1114 10 years ago

Big fan of the Dolphins. An ex player Cameron Wake of the B.C. Lions of CFL plays for them.

#1126 10 years ago

It's not like the Niners dominated. That game could have gone the other way too.
Seahawks played a great road game and just came up a bit short.
The playoffs will be coming through Century Link in Seattle and The Hawks dominate teams there.
That's one stat that can't be denied.

#1129 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That and the fact they have been running on fumes all season, and are barely beating teams that are barely winning. They may end up with a great record, but the playoffs will expose any weaknesses they may have.

I couldn't agree more. Gronk gone will affect that offence big time.

1 week later
#1210 10 years ago

The Hawks Win!
Go Hawks!
Saints are struggling against the Rams.
Look's like may go through Seattle for the NFC Championship.

#1222 10 years ago

Hey Centerflank!
Congrats on the Packers win.

#1234 10 years ago

Russel Wilson notched his 23rd win. That is a NFL record for any quarterback for their first 2 seasons in the NFL.
Go Hawks!

1 week later
#1336 10 years ago

Did you watch the game!
Real defensive battle. Seahawks were horrible in the red zone.
Unable to convert turnovers to points. Butt ugly showing offensively.
Not that it had anything to do with the outcome but on the Seahawk's final drive there was a brutal call.
They called a ball that bounced off the turf a pic for Arizona. They even reviewed it and still called it a pic.
On review you can clearly see the ball hit the ground and the turf rubber fly in the air!

#1377 10 years ago

I'm a diehard Seahawks fan and I to believe it will be a Seahawks vs Broncos Super Bowl .
I do recognize that there are some other teams out there that could spoil that party.
The playoffs are so different than regular season. It's one game and anything can happen.
The Seahawks if they are to make it to the promised land have to clean up some offensive woes.
They haven't moved the ball very well the last 3 games. I believe they really need Percy Harvin in the line up to get that added spark.
Their defence is solid. They get Thurmond back this week. Remember Defence wins Championships.
That said the Seahawks have proven all season they can handle all the teams in the NFC. Especially at home.
They just have to get back on track and win this week against St. Louis(won't be easy) get the home field through the playoffs and they should be good.

#1410 10 years ago

I would just like to comment a little on San Fran being off the list of Super Bowl contenders.
I totally agree that this team won't be there. Kaperprick made an impact last year by running all the time.
Teams have adjusted to that much the same as they adjusted to RG3 in Washington.
I saw that these quarterbacks are one trick ponies. They do not go through there progressions. If the called play is not there they run around and try to make something happen. Most of the time that will not work. Heck Kaperprick struggled against Atlanta big time. They were very fortunate to come out of that with a win.
Arizona is a very good team especially defensively. San Fran will not win that game in Arizona. Honestly really would like to see Arizona get in. They would really stir it up in the playoffs. Arizona will end up 11 and 5 and possibly not make the playoffs. That would be a travesty.
I think the NFL should look into having the teams with better records than teams in other divisions making the playoffs. You would get higher caliber playoff football right out of the gate.

#1461 10 years ago

The Hawks have prepared well this week for the Rams.
They know what is at stake in this game.(Home Field through the Playoffs)
Any mean something game the Hawks never disappoint.
Go Hawks!

#1466 10 years ago

I give Arizona props for the win against Seattle. No team has blown out Seattle in any game all season. Every single game the Hawks lost they have been in it til the end. In the Arizona game who knows what would have happened if they hadn"t called a pic when the ball clearly bounced off the turf.
Seahawks are a great team. Those that do not want Seahawks to succeed are the ones most nervous to face the Hawks in the playoffs. Teams do not want Seattle to secure home field through the playoffs because they know it's darn near impossible to get a win there. One team has done it in the last 20 tries. I would put my money on the Hawks at home.

#1477 10 years ago

Seahawks should fair better this time against St. Louis.
We have our 2 starting tackles back that we didn't have last meeting. Should provide better protection for Russell Wilson so he can do his thing.
Go Hawks!

#1481 10 years ago

Go Packers!

#1482 10 years ago

I can't believe that Pittsburgh still has a chance to make it in.
Too bad KC is resting their starters against Chargers.
Go Chargers!

#1514 10 years ago

Hey Centerflank!
Congrats on the win.
Next up The Forty Whiners

#1664 10 years ago

They will need Clay to suit up. Get the club cast on Clay and put him in!

#1665 10 years ago
Quoted from EdisonArcade:

maybe...?

ChrisCookPercyHarvin640.jpg 40 KB

Could it be?
Secret Weapon maybe dispatched.
Stay tuned!

#1775 10 years ago

Forty Whiners vs Packers
The Whine and Cheese Bowl
It's a big if but if the Packers can keep Kaeperprick pressured and some what uncomfortable back there and pick up on his first reads Kaeperprick will self destruct. Still to this day he does not go through his progressions. If the first read is not there Kaeperprick scrambles and panics back there. Keep him pressured and contained and let Rogers put some points up. Remember Kaeperprick has never played in these conditions. He is a fair weather quarterback.
Good luck to the Packers this weekend! Go Cheeseheads!

#1782 10 years ago

NO is just so bad on the road this year, and that is not a team that handles anything looking like cold well. Maybe Brees and Sean P have them fired up and focused, but I have enough of a sample this year to expect a dud in Philly from them.

I have to agree with you on this one but it is the playoffs and anything can happen.
Yes even a road game in a frigid place. Never count out Brees.
Their not expected to win. That takes off pressure. I just have this feeling Saints will pull this one out.
They did bounce against Panthers after Seattle throttled them the week before.
Who knows it just may happen.
But most likely not.

#1795 10 years ago

It seems it was a genius move for Kansas City to sit their starters last week.
Davis is doing a bang up job replacing the injured Charles.

#1797 10 years ago

RobT said:
Colts have beat the 49ers, Seahawks, and the Broncos. They can cause damage in the playoffs for sure.
Hey Rob,
Care to retract your statement.

#1802 10 years ago

Alex Smith is a good quarterback. I was so surprised when the Whiners let him go over Kaeperprick.

#1810 10 years ago

Touchdown Colts! Could it be a comeback?
Will see how the Colts D responds.

#1813 10 years ago

Stat tuned folks!
It ain't over til the Fat Lady Sings!
Flowers down. Uh oh.

#1824 10 years ago

Witness one of the great comebacks!

#1826 10 years ago

Talk about Luck!

#1827 10 years ago

Maybe Colts should win. The amount of injuries the Chiefs have they couldn't beat anybody the next round.

#1842 10 years ago

Rob T.
It's good to have Luck on your side.

#1861 10 years ago

Saints vs Seahawks
Go Hawks!

#1882 10 years ago

Denver should be concerned with Chargers coming.
Their defence is looking better.
Patriots vs Colts is going to be a good one.
Colts could pull it off with some Luck.

#1886 10 years ago

Calm down Centerflank.
It's early. Defence is holding. Whiners are already whining.
Be patient. Rogers will figure these guys out. Have faith.
Have a beer!

#1890 10 years ago

There will be more of those served up by Kaepernick.

#1895 10 years ago

Are you liking this Centerflank?

#1903 10 years ago

Both had hands to face.
Answer me this question. Why the #$%@ can Harbaugh run around on the field waving his hands and arms around like a lunatic! Is that not a penalty?

#1910 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

JamesJones has to make that catch, thats the stuff that separates your team from advancing to the next round of playoffs.

Totally agree. In your hands make the catch.
Can they not cover Crabtwig!

#1915 10 years ago

Even with all the injuries the Pack defence is doing a great job.
Now have Rodgers throw it to Cobb

#1917 10 years ago

Wear the Whiners defence down!

#1927 10 years ago

Ok it's tied.
Now time for Kaeperprick to put up another throw for a Packers Pick!

#1931 10 years ago

Almost!

#1935 10 years ago

Barely beat a Packers team that was missing key guys.
Will not beat Panthers in Carolina.

#1964 10 years ago

Love to see my Hawks get by Saints then beat the @&%# out of the Forty Whiners for the NFC Title.
Someone has to put that over rated Kaeperprick in his place!

#1967 10 years ago

Hey Centerflank. As Agent 86 sometimes says: "Missed it by that much"

Sooooo Close.

#2008 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Panthers are going to hand San Fran an Ass whoopin.. You heard it here first. Kapernick isn't even in the top 15 in QB's in the league. He's a one trick pony. He can run. So could Vick (better than kaepernick) and look where he is.. I'll say it again, running QB's have no place in the nfl. Kaepenick is Tebow just less god and more tats

Totally agree with you Pinchroma. Kaeperprick is indeed a one trick pony. If the called play is not there he pulls it down and runs for his life. Never ever does he go through his progressions as he should.
That crap will not work against Carolina at home. Carolina have probably two of the best rush ends.
They will keep him contained. Then he will do what he always does.Throw it up for an easy pick.
No kissing biceps for this guy this time. He will be kissing turf!

#2009 10 years ago

Hello Saints.
Welcome to possibly your new nightmare

#2030 10 years ago

All I can say is Brees never quits.
Great game! I hope we get Percy back for next week.
He really helps the offence. As soon as he went down so did the Hawks offence.
Way to hang in there Hawks!
Go Hawks!

#2038 10 years ago

Sorry there will be no bicep kissing today!
Go Panthers!

#2041 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

enjoy!

1511037_787253751288067_11784905... 62 KB

Thank You!
From one Seahawks Fan to Another.

#2046 10 years ago

So far no kissing Biceps

#2049 10 years ago

That's Harbaugh for you.
Absolutely No Class!
Fake Punt when you have the game in hand. Really?
The funny part is they couldn't complete the pass and the guy was wide open.

#2100 10 years ago

Seahawks vs Forty Whiners
Here are the facts:

The Seahawks have outscored San Francisco 71-16 in the last two meetings at CenturyLink Field. Not to mention, the Seahawks have won six straight playoff games at home (that's the top mark in the NFL right now).

GO HAWKS!

#2108 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I dont mind Centerflank's posts. He just predicted without bashing the team. Its Nilroc, Hollywood and Pinchroma who have some huge issue with the 9ers and how a young QB dresses. Their predictions were wrong this week and I am guessing they will next week. They will once again disappear and not say, GG or give kudos to the winning team because they are swore losers.

Holy Moly!
Calm down. Everyone doesn't have to love San Fran or New England.
I'm a Seahawks Fan and have been for years. I'd like to note I was a San Fran Fan back when Montanna and Young were at the helm.
But now with that whack job of a coach you have Whining about every play should be a penalty.
Running out on to the field like a raving lunatic. You know he does it. He finally got a penalty for it last game.
I can't condone that type of bizarre behaviour (gobble gobble turkey turkey)
Seahawks are number one in the NFC. Plain and simple. Every time you come to Centurylink Field to prove something you never do. You just lose. Why you think your the better team when you came in as a Wildcard shows how out of touch with reality you are. You will come into Centurylink Field and lose plain and simple.
Facts don't lie.

#2111 10 years ago

GO HAWKS!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#2113 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Theisman?
» YouTube video

My bad. Wrong Joe
Joe Montanna

#2121 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Our team is better and even our cheerleaders !!!!

image-794.jpg 15 KB

Is that your team or cheerleaders. Hard to tell from the low Rez photo.

#2135 10 years ago

Wouldn't you want to see the top AFC Team vs top NFC Team
Denver vs Seattle
Why would you want to see a 5th seed Wildcard team.

#2136 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

The Seacocks will be cut short in their attempts to make this years SB. I'll take Thug Life in a huge game any day. 49ers are Riad Warriors. They will come to play and they won't give a flying flag about the 12th man. This is the playoffs, not an early season game. I'm glad it is the Seacocks, because it's just going to be that much sweeter when they shrivel up and go home for the year. And they won't have too far to go, since the game is in Seattle.
Go Niners!!!

We've heard this story all season. You have failed every attempt at Centurylink.
12th Man will prevail!
GO HAWKS!

#2161 10 years ago

Tom Brady misses practice today.
Probably just doing Belichick"s dirty work and videotaping Bronco's practice.

#2167 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

The seagulls are going down hard nilroc.......

Spelling I can see is not one of your strong suits.
It's the Seahawks and we will be going down hard to no one.
Go Hawks!

#2174 10 years ago

Stats don"t lie. The Hawks are 16 and 1 at home. For any team to come into anyone's home field and win is a daunting task. Niners have been on the road all playoffs. They are a tired beat up team. They have had poor showings at CenturyLink field the last 2 visits. At their own house they barely beat the Hawks. They were losing the game up until the last drive. There is nothing they have shown so far that the Hawks cannot handle.The last couple of games the Niners played has shown everything they do. Hawks will make the necessary adjustments if any and serve up another win on Sunday.
GO HAWKS!

#2187 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

SEACOCKS fans love to talk shit but get offended when they get attack .....that's why I posted that ....hilarious

We just laugh at all the eastcoasters that have no idea how good this Seahawks team is.
They are young fast team and play a physical hard hitting game. Especially at home.
You will understand what I'm talking about if your still around for the Super Bowl to face the Hawks.
When your watching your game against Denver midway through the third quarter take note how your team becomes lethargic from the altitude. It will be the talk of the game how the Patriot players were affected by the altitude.
I've seen it many times. Your beloved Patriots have no previous experience with the altitude they will be affected.
GO HAWKS!

#2237 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Niners 20, Seattle 13. Book it.

Dreamer. The Niners have never put up that many points against the Seahawks .
But they have allowed that many.
GO HAWKS!

#2251 10 years ago

Seahawks Fan here!
It's a great game. One Score Game. Couldn"t ask for a better game.
We just need to keep Kapernick in check the second half and the Seahawks will prevail.

#2272 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Agreed. Sick to my stomach Sherman and Carol are in the Super Bowl.

Why are you sick to your stomach?
We won fair and square.
What did Sherman ever do to you or Caroll for that matter.
Be a good sport.
GO Hawks!

#2286 10 years ago

Seahawks prevail.
Defence wins Championships!

#2289 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I will quote it
Sherman - "well I'm the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry WR like Crabtree, that's what you're goin to git. Don't you ever talk about me.
Interviewer - "who was talking about you? (Awkward sounding)
Sherman - Crabtree, don't you open your mouth to the best, or I will shut it for you."
What a ghetto trash swizzlestick. Manning will slice him up so good luck. Straight out if Compton yo!

Don't be a hater.
GO HAWKS!

#2294 10 years ago

Hey Dantebean you have a selective memory.
How about that cheap shot on a Seahawk the sideline by a Niners personal.
That's Classless!

#2297 10 years ago

Centerflank your hilarious

#2325 10 years ago

It's going to be a great Super Bowl.
Denver with the best Offence and Seattle with the best Defence.
You know what they say.
Go Hawks!

#2337 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Denver won't be leaving theirs behind. From what I have seen the last couple of weeks, theirs is as good as any.

Maybe against AFC but not NFC.
Denver will be shocked at the physicality of the Seahawks Defence.
Afc play a more flag football approach.

#2342 10 years ago

Just having a little fun.
Go Hawks!

#2350 10 years ago

We will be getting Percy Harvin back.
That should stretch Broncos defence allowing our other receivers more room.
Seahawks defence is the youngest and fastest in the league.
Manning will see more pressure than he ever has.
Look we get it. No one other than Seahawks fans will believe until they win a Super Bowl .
No one thought they would beat the Niners. They did it. When you get to this level of competition one play is all it takes to get the win.
One more win and maybe the doubters will get it.
Go Hawks!

#2365 10 years ago

Seahawks defence has handled all Offences that have been thrown at them. They don't allow a lot of points.
That is the key. They never get blown out. Every game they are close enough to win.
Peyton Manning will be no different. If you think he will blow out the Seahawks you are sadly mistaken.
He will score some points but at the end Seattle will score more. You will see what I'm talking about come Super Bowl. Seattle is a very aggressive Defence. Broncos receivers will get jammed at the line of scrimmage.
Peyton relies on getting the ball out quickly. That won't be happening.
We only played them in pre season and Manning only played a quarter I know. I also know pre season means nothing. Just saying when Manning was in that one quarter he did absolutely nothing. The final score was 40-10
The game won't be that lopsided but points allowed will be very similar.
Every challenge the Hawks have had that meant something they have come up on top.
They won't beat Drew Brees. Beat him. Twice They won't beat the Niners at CenturyLink. Beat them. Look at the Hawks record. They don't lose a lot. They frustrate teams and they make mistakes. Manning won't be any different.
He does make mistakes. He is human. He does throw pics. There is no way Denver's defence is as good as the Niners. Anyways Seahawks always come up for the challenge and this is their last challenge and they will prevail. Just wait and see.

#2367 10 years ago

Hey Dantebean,
Just for your own information.
The word defence can be spelled with an 's' or a 'c'
With an 's' is the American way.
With a 'c' is the Australian,British and Canadian English way.
I reside in Canada.
Did you also know color can also be spelled colour?
That is something you can't argue.

#2379 10 years ago

I watched the Denver vs New England game and I thought the New England cover guys were soft with Denver's receivers off the line. I'm thinking with the aggressiveness of the Seahawks coverage guys at the line of scrimmage on the Bronco's receivers might screw up Manning's timing and causing some opportunities for turnovers or possibly some sacks.

#2382 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Thank you. I have a lot of Packer friends and I would never rubbed it in that they lost to the 9ers. I like the Xs & Os of the game and not MY TEAM WON / YOUR TEAM SUCKS. I have passion for my team and glad they made it so far and so close the the Superbowl. Rebuilding is about to happen to both 49ers and Seattle now that they need to sign the QBs to a mulitmillion dollar contracts. Some people are going to be cut.

We are ok with Russell until after the 2014 season. But there are others that have to be negotiated.

#2402 10 years ago

When your number #1 people in general want to find something negative about you. Pull you down a notch. Right now for the Hawks it's Sherman. It's great for the media this week. They have something to talk about.
This is also nothing new. It's not the first time Sherman has voiced his opinion.Timing is everything.
You always need a Antagonist for a great story!

Go Hawks!

#2407 10 years ago

Sherman's plan has worked!
Everybody is talking about him.
Negative or Positive he is the big topic of discussion.
In his Defence(for you Americans: Defense) He is a great player and you can talk about him bad or good but
he will always be a great player.
Go Hawks!

#2414 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

2014 Bud bowl
Only two legal marijuana states battle it out!!
Pass the muchies bro!

Peyton's got that covered. He owns 21 Papa Johns

#2465 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Throw in a little Troy Aikman and you have the dream team from hell.

And it was obvious as hell that he was a Niners Fan!
I thought announcers were supposed to be unbiased.

#2502 10 years ago

For all us Hawks fans on the Westcoast 3:30 pm PST
GO HAWKS!

#2532 10 years ago

Hawks! Dominating!
Super Bowl Champions!
Go Hawks!
It proves the NFC is the better conference now!

#2562 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Truer words have never been spoken. Congrats Nilroc, you were right all along. Congrats to the Seahawks and all their fans on finally getting one.
I believe the extra week layoff helped Seattle a lot more than Denver. You could tell that from the first snap of the game. If they had played it on one weeks rest Denver might have been a little more sharp and made a game out of it, but the Seahaws probably would have won anyway.

Very few believed Seahawks could pull it off besides true Seahawks Fans.
That map they showed before of the USA with blue representing Hawks and Orange representing Broncos.
The whole country other than the Pacific Northwest was cheering for Broncos!
Manning is one guy. Football is a team effort. Seahawks pulled it together and put up a team effort on every aspect of the game. Defense, Offence and Special Teams!
This team is young and believe in the Carroll system. If they can keep the core of this team there is no telling how far this team can go.
Congrats to the Hawks on a tremendous year!
Go Hawks!

6 months later
#2749 9 years ago

Seahawks vs Packers Week 1
Getting closer Centerflank.
Should be a great game!

1 week later
#2765 9 years ago

It's going to be great to just sit back and enjoy a day of NFL football !
My team did what it was supposed to on Thursday Night.
GO HAWKS!
LEGION OF BOOM!image-520.jpgimage-520.jpg

#2780 9 years ago

Can we just agree that Romo is not a very talented quarterback.
I mean throwing into double coverage.
Missing a wide open post play.
He makes the forty niners look good!

#2806 9 years ago

I'm sure this will probably change the 49ers stance of due process with the Ray McDonald alleged domestic dispute investigation.

#2819 9 years ago

.image-580.jpgimage-580.jpg

#2870 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nice win for the Chargers beating the champions Seahawks.
You never know what Chargers team is going to show up. Today Rivers and Gates took charge.

I'm a diehard Seahawks Fan and I just have to say that was a masterful job done by Rivers.
I mean the Seahawk's offence was only on the field for 17 minutes!
They always say the team that makes the most plays wins. Rivers and Gates made the plays when the needed them.
Seahawk's still had a chance to win if they could have put a drive together the last 3 minutes.
That's what I love about the Seahawks. They are always in every game.
Denver up next should be a good one!

#2882 9 years ago

I'm happy the NFL reinstated Wes Welker until they get their shit together with their so called drug policy. I don't want Denver fans to have any excuses when Seahawks kick their asses again!
image-515.jpgimage-515.jpg

#2917 9 years ago

The only way to win in overtime against Broncos.
Do not give Manning a chance with the ball!
Great win! Go Hawks!

2 weeks later
#3032 9 years ago

Seahawks will have to play sharper than that to beat Dallas next week!
Ugly win! But a win nevertheless.

#3035 9 years ago

You have to admit though that Russell Wilson is shaping up to to be a quarterback ranked up with the great ones!
The way he makes chicken soup from chicken shit is sure fun to watch!

#3066 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Cowboys have 2 wide receivers that keep making incredible plays. Demarco Murray has been the best back in the league and they have been smart by sticking with the running game. The O and D lines are solid. I don't like the Cowboys but I have to give props to Jones for building a very good team.

You nailed it! Sticking to the run.
That's what the Seahawks usually do. They didn't do it and they lost.
Dallas are a very good team and fully deserved the win.

#3067 9 years ago

Seahawks dump 10.5 million in salary cap.
Bye bye Percy Harvin to the Jets

#3070 9 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Bye Bye NFC Championship too.Not because of losing Harvin.But the cancer has set in from paying Harvin for next to no(outside of Super Bowl) production and giving huge deals to Thomas and Sherman.The chemistry is not the same this year….Cardinals-Chargers????

Move probably made to make room for Russell Wilson's salary next year.
Seattle is just fine. They will be winning the division again.
Chargers always look good early then tank! It will happen again.
We get to play the Cardinals a couple of times. Seahawks will win both those games.

2 weeks later
#3167 9 years ago

Sloppy Again but a Win nevertheless
Once the Seahawks get healthy again they should be ok.
Better be healthy soon. Some tough games coming up.
Go Hawks!

1 week later
#3179 9 years ago

image-527.jpgimage-527.jpg
#3185 9 years ago

Monarca1091,
Is that who picked you up from the airport last year?

2 weeks later
#3245 9 years ago

Don't count the Seahawks out just yet.
Big win over the Niners in Ninersville!
Go Hawks!
image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#3309 9 years ago

The Hawks allowed the Eagles only 9 first downs for the entire game!
Defense wins Championships and the Hawks Defense is dominating right now.
If they stay healthy no one can beat them even Green Bay. Oh wait we already beat Green Bay
Go Hawks!

2 weeks later
#3406 9 years ago

GO HAWKS!
The BEAST !

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3409 9 years ago

Russell Wilson is off the charts!image.jpgimage.jpg

#3437 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Whoever wins the NFC (Seahawks, Cowboys, or Pack) will win the Super Bowl.

Totally agree!
The AFC is no match for the NFC.

#3439 9 years ago

Oh we sure will.

#3441 9 years ago

Superbowl Hangover!

#3447 9 years ago

That video above of Lynch's run.
Take notice of the speed and blocking of Lockette (83) on that play!
That guy is unbelievably fast! It's that I got your back mentality of the Seahawks that will propel them to another Superbowl .

#3455 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgWell I would like to wish all my fellow NFL football fans a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

#3481 9 years ago

From 3 - 3
to 12 - 4 Unbelievable accomplishment!
Go Hawks!

#3544 9 years ago

Centerflank you must be furious that the NFL let that repeat offender Suh get off with just a fine!
I believe Suh has done this 10 times already!
The league is a joke when it comes to suspensions for repeat offenders.

#3595 9 years ago

Dallas offensive line is great?

#3598 9 years ago

it just would have been interesting to see how this game would of gone without the Refs making poor calls.

#3600 9 years ago

Centerflank your boys have to do it now.
Good luck next week.

#3689 9 years ago

Manarco1091
Are heading to the airport?

#3717 9 years ago

Go Packers!
image-371.jpgimage-371.jpg

#3720 9 years ago

Scripted Story?
There"s no better story than having last years Superbowl Champion winning a playoff game!
Hasn't happened since 2005!

Go Hawks!image-560.jpgimage-560.jpg

#3725 9 years ago

Boy I hope Roger's calf holds up.

#3732 9 years ago

LOL
image-745.jpgimage-745.jpg

#3734 9 years ago

It's too bad that Rodgers has the bad calf.
I'm sure the score would be a lot different.
Very impressive with his limited mobility.

#3736 9 years ago

Calf is loosening up!

#3737 9 years ago

(4th Down Dez Bryant Catch)
Karma wise the call should be reversed.

#3738 9 years ago

Karma always wins!

#3742 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Terrible to see any playoff game decided by a bad call from the refs. Cowboys got shafted by home town refs.

It's the right call not a bad call.

#3744 9 years ago

See you next Sunday Centerflank.
Congrats!

#3772 9 years ago

GreenBay signs Tom Wrigglesworth!
looks the same and hoping he plays the same.
Just in case the calf gives out.

image-476.jpgimage-476.jpg
#3900 9 years ago

Tell me where is your offensive line is in this picture Centerflank?image.jpgimage.jpg

#3923 9 years ago

Just one day away from this:image-857.jpgimage-857.jpgimage-657.jpgimage-657.jpgimage-597.jpgimage-597.jpgimage-163.jpgimage-163.jpgimage-640.jpgimage-640.jpgimage-50.jpgimage-50.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#3925 9 years ago

If GreenBay are sandbagging injuries maybe that score could happen.
But if Lacy is on the limp and Rodgers is on the limp I just don't see it.

#3932 9 years ago

Go Pack! Time to Avenge the FailMary!

B7iKGFPIAAErbC4.jpg 96 KB

Read it and weep Centerflank. It was the correct call.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000066164/article/nfl-supports-decision-to-not-overturn-seahawks-touchdown

#3934 9 years ago

Geeze Monarca1091,
I hope your Pat's win.
Otherwise you have a lot of explaining to do for littering all of Pinside with your Pats Propaganda.

#3950 9 years ago

Well that was the worst half of football I've ever seen the Seahawks play ever.
Hopefully they can make halftime adjustments or it will be the end to another great season
by the Seahawks.

#3978 9 years ago

That was the wildest game I have ever witnessed!
Go Hawks!

#3998 9 years ago

Centerflank your a class act.
Packers played a great game.
Couple of key plays went the Seahawks way.
Otherwise the Packers Win.
That game was Seattle's stinker. Glad we got that out of the way.
Now lets go back to the true Seahawk's game for the Superbowl and bring back another Trophy.
Go Hawks!

#4030 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Pats 27
Hawks 13

Did you even watch the last game.
The one thing that is solid and consistent is the Seahawk's Defense .
There is no way the Pats put up 27 points.

#4034 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

What if Seattle turns the ball over 5 times? That hardly means your defense is poor. Belichick isn't a pansy like McCarthy, he will step on your throat if he has the chance and not run the ball backwards 3 times in a row at the end of the game like GB did.

Quoted from lllvjr:

After watching the Seahawks need four miracle plays to win the game against the packers do u really think the pats are getting there ass handed to them? And ur best d&b and safety are hurt...

You just keep saying to yourself that they are hurt.
That's a BIG IF
Our receivers have played with Browner and know all his bad tendencies and they will exploit them.
2 weeks until Superbowl Sherman and Thomas will be playing.
As far as miracle plays. I'm sure the Seahawks have a few more in them.
It's already started. Brady and the Pats will be getting all the attention much like the last Superbowl.
The Hawks will just come in and take care of business being very comfortable playing in a stadium they have played and won in. It will be like a home game for the Hawks.
Pats on the other hand have not played there this year.
Go Hawks!

#4052 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Bullshit stories just to put dirt on pats

Are you saying the Pats have never cheated before?

#4066 9 years ago

Patriots have not recorded a sack in post season.
No pass rush. Wilson will have some fun with that.

#4080 9 years ago

Wilfork a lot of food into his mouth

#4111 9 years ago

OMG!
This is a new one!
Now apparently Brady likes them Deflated and with Laces off!image-884.jpgimage-884.jpg

#4158 9 years ago

Breaking News!
Wilfork under suspicion of sitting on footballs to deflate them.
Wilfork caught in photo preparing to sit on footballs!image-692.jpgimage-692.jpg

2 weeks later
#4177 9 years ago

I see the NFL is at it again.
Take a look at the schedules for the upcoming season.
Seahawks 4th Hardest
Patriots 22nd Hardest
What a joke! Patriots are set up nicely to return again.
Not even a rematch with the Seahawks!
NFL knows what team is the real threat to get back to the big show again.

#4179 9 years ago

Not making any excuses,
Like some are

image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
#4184 9 years ago

Wouldn't be a great fit if Seahawks got Brandon Marshall?

#4187 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Lynch back for another year in Seattle

One main piece of the puzzle back.
Next Russell Wilson.

1 year later
#8742 7 years ago

That was the worst clock management I've ever witnessed!
Atlanta should be ashamed of that effort.
Made Patriots look great.
Was the greatest choke in Super Bowl History!
Atlanta now holds that record.
Congrats Atlanta!

2 years later
#17838 4 years ago

GO HAWKS! NFC SEED #1
In Russell Wilson we trust!

#18194 4 years ago

GO HAWKS! BEAST MODE!

#18203 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah I'm not really convinced that's such a great move. Didn't see much out of him the last season he played but hell hope it works out! Could just make the playoffs that much more exciting in the NFC west!

He averages 4.2 yards per carry. I think it will work out fine.
Got any better ideas when you lose 2 of your starting running backs late in the season?

#18425 4 years ago

Just once I'd like to watch a game that The Refs don't make blown calls that assist a team. In this case Green Bay. That roughing the passer call was a joke! They didn't even touch Roger's Helmut . Green Bay win because of a blown call!

#18516 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That PI should have at least been reviewed.

What a joke the NFL is! That pass interference should have been reviewed. Niners hold on and win because of amateur reffing. What a travesty!

#18528 4 years ago

That non call pass interference is supposed to be reviewed by the BOOTH when it's in the last 2 minutes. NFL doesn't understand their own rules they make. Very bush league!

1 week later
#19669 4 years ago

GO HAWKS!

#19975 4 years ago

Hawks have to stop this slow start 1st half then comeback 2nd half and sometimes win. It's very stressful to watch as a Seahawks Fan.
I'll be cheering for the Packers now. Somebody beat those cocky Niners please!

1 week later
#20359 4 years ago

Rogers seems overwhelmed ! I thought I was going to see a better effort than rolling over and playing dead! Very disappointed. I think Kansas City can match up well with the Niners. Go Chiefs!

#20363 4 years ago

Allowing 160 yards rushing in the first half of a game! Embarrassing.

#20433 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And he was talking before the game that “big moments aren’t big for him”, he’s cool and composed because he’s been there. He looks like crap and nerves creeping in. Not what I expected.
I’m canceling my State Farm policy.

I think it's time Rogers thinks about selling insurance Full Time!

3 years later
#53986 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Blaming the refs???!!! Hahahaha, oldest whine in the book!

That’s why they call them the Whiner 49ers!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nilroc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=nilroc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.