pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
1c6b92ca89c98fbc3e43e1d285c4cb24.gif
Screenshot_20240316-204400_Brave (resized).jpg
pasted_image.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (51 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (4 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1,052 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mcluvin. You are on page 1 of 5.
#6271 8 years ago

As others have said, I mostly am hoping for a good competitive game. I won't feel bad if either team wins, but it would be cool to see Peyton go out on top.

#6310 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Watching them announce former Super Bowl mvp's.....Hines Ward waives the terrible towel. Awesome! Brady got boo'd lol!

I think out of all of them there were maybe 5 who weren't walking with a limp.

#6313 8 years ago

Liked the Doritos commercial.....

#6320 8 years ago

It looked like a catch to me, but I want Denver to win.....

#6325 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Like that Audi R8......been wanting a TT for awhile now......I should sell all my pins and buy one

Ehh... I'll take that new NSX.....

#6338 8 years ago

I drive in Florida so I don't care.....

#6346 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I do, you vouched for it. Is it AWD???

I didn't vouch. Just said I preferred it. It is some kind of funky AWD. Thank you for distracting me from the Coldplay halftime show

#6377 8 years ago

AFC Championship game was better than this but glad Denver won. Peyton please go out on top......

#6402 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So after the game Peyton says he's going to drink a bunch of Budweiser. WTF?

The WTF? moment was him kissing Papa John after the game. He must really like that pizza.

6 months later
#7012 7 years ago

Anybody else playing Fantasy Football for the first time? No idea what I'm doing. Any tips? Draft starts in an hour.

#7014 7 years ago

Thanks! What position do you guys try to pick first? I figured QB, but Yahoo auto-ranking indicates RB and WR.

#7021 7 years ago

I had one of the last pics in the first round. Picked Cam Newton as RB and WR names I recognized were already taken. He's kinda unconventional with the ability to score on the run so figured I'd grab him. My Yahoo draft grade was a B, so 2 teams scored better than me (A- and B+), 5 scored the same, and 4 scored worse (2 B-, a D+, and a D). Considering I'm a bit clueless, I don't feel too bad.

Any tips on waiver wire?

#7028 7 years ago

If Odell had been available he would have been a first pick. I steered clear of injured players. Had a little confusion with the interface at first as well.

#7038 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Hopefully the Broncos' defense shuts Cam down again on Thursday night.

I hope not. I've got Cam and the Carolina Defense for my FF team. Will be interesting.

#7064 7 years ago

So I'm trying to analyze my guys and I've made a couple changes. I'm a little confused with a guy like Tajae Sharp vs. my bench WRs. Reading about Tajae, he is a rookie, but it sounds like he is doing well and is going to be a focal point for the Titans vs a couple of my other WRs are maybe just in more limited roles or a declining point in their careers. Am I crazy to start Tajae in the flex spot vs the other options on my bench?

Also I know I should probably dump or trade Mariotta for an RB or WR.

Thanks!

ff (resized).PNGff (resized).PNG

#7067 7 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I'd personally start Gore or Ware(if Charles is out) over Sharpe

Thanks! I originally had Ware there, but some of the stuff I read didn't sound so great, so I questioned it. I've swapped them back out.

#7070 7 years ago

Carolina is going to make me or break me. I hope they did their homework.

#7081 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Sharpe is the Titans #1 by a wide margin. With that said, they will only pass out of necessity, so he's a tough fantasy start.
If it's a 10 team league I wouldn't keep Mariota (and I'm a big fan)

Thanks for the info! It's a 12 team league. If I see a decent WR or RB pop up, I'll dump him and grab them.

#7106 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I only was able to watch the 4th quarter. The Panthers line looked HORRIBLE but then again we know Denver has a great D-line. Watching Cam under those circumstances was a lot like watching RG3 the past few years.

The first half I was like "Yeah!". The second half not so much. Still can't believe the kicker missed the second FG. Denver QB did a lot better than I thought he would.

#7117 7 years ago

SWare was huge for me. I'm roughly 25 points ahead still got 2 NE guys and RJennings to play.

#7148 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

The more I see Winston the more I like him - on and off the field.

Ehh I've heard too many college stories. I'm sure I couldn't stand him off the field. He was my second choice for QB though. Maybe should have been my first.

#7149 7 years ago

So I think I've got 3rd waiver wire pick this week. I've got 3 add/drops I think I'd like to do. I should get at least one of these. What would you guys do?

Add Drop

WFuller DFunchess

Eric Ebron Martellus Bennett

Jalen Richard Marshawn Lynch

Here's my team. It's a 12 team league.

ffteam (resized).PNGffteam (resized).PNG

#7151 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would move jalen Richard up one. Eric Enbron isn't really an upgrade on Bennett in my opinion. Roll with Bennett.

Thanks! After week 1 my thinking is he is going to be a last choice for scoring. I was surprised even with Gronk out he still wasn't used much. Still just 1 game though and not like I totally know what I'm doing.

#7154 7 years ago

I didn't really understand before, but a friend just explained to use waiver wire sparingly since I may be able to pick these guys up after waiver wire is over and not lose my spot. Maybe I shouldn't use it at all on these guys? This week I'm showing a roughly 15 point estimated lead over my opponent.

#7156 7 years ago

He's in my league, so yeah, that's how it works. I just nuked them all. None are must haves this week anyways and probably a good chance I can pick up at least one of them after waivers. I'll stick with Bennett for a bit longer. Thanks for all the advice guys!

#7166 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Rams move from St. Louis to Los Angeles cost them 65 million but their value doubled from 1.45 billion to 2.9 billion. The least valuable franchise in the NFL is the Bills at 1.5 billion. Say goodbye to the Bills, Buffalo.

Bills announce they are moving. Fans torch Buffalo. Loss of life and property likely to exceed 3 billion

#7171 7 years ago

Think I'm benching Corey Coleman this week and putting Tajae Sharp in the lineup. I gotta feelin....

#7174 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I don't know who Corey Coleman is but I just picked up Sharp and installed him in the lineup.

WR for Cleveland. Given the RG3 mess and Baltimore being tough on WRs, don't think I'm risking too much, especially given Coleman's performance last Sunday.

#7180 7 years ago

Anybody else have Demaryius Thomas (WR Denver)? Thoughts on playing him? I'm inclined not to, but wonder what others are thinking?

#7183 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

As long as he is playing, I'm starting him.

Ok, it looks like he is going to play, so I'll put him in the active lineup and watch for updates.

Do the coaches bluff much with stuff like this to mislead their opponent?

#7185 7 years ago

Gotcha. I see Baltimore defense adds trending on Yahoo the last couple days. I'm guessing because Cleveland offense is expected to be a mess. I figured I'd be mostly sticking with my defense (Carolina) through the season. What do you guys do? If you have a good defense, do you ride it out, or is it sometimes worthwhile to add a second defense (if available) when they have a really advantageous matchup? I hope that made sense.

#7187 7 years ago

I can watch Bills vs Jets on CBS HD or NFL Network. I swear it is less pixelated on NFL Network.

#7190 7 years ago

My FF opponent has Forte. Ouch!!

#7191 7 years ago

Damn!!

#7202 7 years ago

My knucklehead opponent this week doesn't even have a kicker (he has R. Gould who was released before the season started), but he's still projected to barely beat me now thanks to Forte's performance Thursday night. I'm worried about Demaryius Thomas and my best alternative is Tajae Sharp. What to do? I don't believe Thomas is going to be remotely close to 100% and Sharpe has a better matchup with Detroit.

#7205 7 years ago

Well read the latest reports and left Thomas in. So far looking like I shouldn't have benched Coleman or Bennett. Oh well, a learning experience I guess.

#7209 7 years ago

Maybe next week I'll utilize the "monkey throwing darts" technique....

damn (resized).PNGdamn (resized).PNG

#7215 7 years ago

I need 18 points out of Alshon Jeffery tonight to win. Just 2 touchdowns and 100+ receiving yards. It's possible right? Ha!

#7220 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You never know.
I need four points out of Ryan Matthews tonight to win. Hopefully he doesn't screw me.

Yeah it could happen. Will be fun to watch if he does.

#7222 7 years ago

Just robbed of my first touchdown. Looking good though...

#7227 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Wow, the Bears really are terrible.

Yeah, the Bears seemed to have it together for 1 or 2 early drives and then pretty painful to watch.

#7239 7 years ago

I have no idea how "fantasy" talk is killing this thread unless some just really like to bitch. Even then, it's satisfying the need to bitch, so WTF? Aren't you happy having something to bitch about? Participating in a fantasy league has made the regular season a lot more interesting to me. Keep the beer flowing and the TV on the red zone channel and I'm good Sunday.

Back to FF, anybody else's entire roster questionable and hindered by 3rd string quarterbacks?

#7242 7 years ago

Week 3 and I'm pretty sure I should be fitting Cruz somewhere in with my starters.....

week3 (resized).PNGweek3 (resized).PNG

#7244 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yuck. That roster is sloppy. Haha. Banged up is an understatement

Yeah and Corey Coleman has a broken hand so he is beyond doubtful. I went ahead and dropped him. Welcome to the roster Quincy Enunwa. Whatever.....

#7246 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah man. It can be tough sledding sometimes. I've had those years for sure. but like you said, best part of fantasy is it makes you engaged for every game. Pretty soon you'll know the dept chart of pretty much every team. Haha

That's for sure. I'm not sweating it. Last week taught me I can read every latest report and choose my starters from them, but still shoulda went with my QB, defense, K, and a couple guys from the bench.

#7250 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

But actually you're right, I don't mind your team or talking fantasy , just when I have to scroll down through everyone's obnoxious fucking pictures of their line-ups taking half a page gets a little annoying. Oh wait...everyone doesn't do it, just you.

Oh go back a few pages now. I assure you I'm not the only one posting their lineup. I figure you just gotta be some kinda miserable to complain about something so petty vs. just getting along. Seriously, you are complaining about scrolling an image of my lineup? Now if I was the guy who posted 20 consecutive full res pics of his kid, I might understand.

There's always a few in every crowd aren't there?

#7253 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

But what if you posted 20 pictures your kid's fantasy lineup?
I got Texans in a rout! 18-4!

If I ever do that I'll buy TheLaw some high speed internet so he can drop the AOL dialup and will also start a GoFundMe to upgrade his 13" CRT so my fantasy lineup images aren't so debilitating to his Pinside viewing pleasure

#7256 7 years ago

So is Gronk playing tonight? What do you guys think?

#7258 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If he plays he will be a decoy. Don't start him.

My opponent has him. I've got Ebron as my starting TE but am tempted to start Bennett after his awesome performance last week. Ebron has the better matchup though.

#7261 7 years ago

Well he's trying to toss it to Bennett....

#7271 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Haha and you're trying to talk shit to me?

Well he probably will be a better choice than Bennett who I switched to at the last moment. I'll at least take a little comfort in knowing they tried to toss Bennett a touchdown. Sounds like it is time to post some more screen grabs.....

#7277 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Brady is gonna fall off a cliff quickly, just like they all do. He's almost 40. The end is near.
I think Brady has said he expect to play till he's 45 but he's in complete denial.

Come on now. Manning eats Papa John's and drinks Budweiser. Brady has never tasted a strawberry and I'm fairly certain doesn't drink coke or alcohol.

#7310 7 years ago

Carolina killed me this week. Tevin Coleman can save it for me. Just need 25.5 points.

#7312 7 years ago

Go Coleman! Just need 3 more f'n points....

#7339 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I try to stay away from comparing one to the other, becasue we're both fans of the teams and will generally like our own better.
Just looking at it scientifically though; this is fucking putrid. it doesn't really matter if another team has one worse.

It makes me want to grill some Peruvian chicken. Peruvian Green Sauce yum!!!!

#7347 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

What was Cam thinking slowing down at the goal line on the two point conversion? He got his bell rung and almost didn't score.

Think he has already been hit in the head too many times.

#7405 7 years ago

I played both Martellus Bennett and Hunter Henry, but benched Tevin Coleman due to sickle cell and the awesome Denver defense. I'm playing Coleman no matter what from now on. I need Greenbay to hold Shephard to as few points as possible and I need at least 10 out of the Carolina D.

#7449 7 years ago

So is Alshon Jeffery going to score a touchdown this season? I've got him and Demaryius Thomas as my starters and it's been a bit disappointing so far.

#7452 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

November 27, book it

That's not encouraging. I started the season with crap. My bright spots were Cam, Carolina D, and Gostkowski.
They ain't looking so bright right now. Picked up Tevin Coleman and Hunter Henry as free agents and they seem solid. I'm just hurting at WR because these guys should be scoring and they are not. Seems a bit tougher to pick up a good WR as a free agent.

#7455 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I picked up Terrelle Pryor. He's been solid. I'm hoping he gets to play QB more. As long as he doesn't throw a ton of INTs, it should be awesome.

Somebody else in the league picked him up on waiver a couple weeks ago. I have the top waiver pick spot right now.

#7457 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Mike Wallace, Davante Adams, Pierre Garcon are guys available in my league. They might be worth a look if available in yours. They are guys I would pick up if I needed. I kind of wish I already had Adams. He's got three touchdowns in four games.

Thanks! Davante Adams looks like a good pickup and he was available as a free agent. I picked hip up.

#7507 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. That sucks. I started demarius Thomas and Travis Benjamin for a combined zero points.

Isn't that amazing -.25 points against f'n San Diego. At one point I had 3 starters with negative points this week. At least Cam came back and finished with 26.5 in my league. I still lost my ass though. What the hell has happened to the Panthers?

#7510 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Sorry about that Adams pick. I have the same questions about The Pack as you do about the Panthers.
My process when looking for free agents is how consistent a player has been and if they are trending upwards the last few games because of an injury.
I just put Kenny Britt and Brandon LaFell on my waiver list. They've been pretty consistent and had pretty good games last week.

No sweat at all. I'm pretty sure he got the concussion because I added him to my roster. It's almost like a death sentence.

#7516 7 years ago

Green Bay D did me right and Alshon Jeffery did me wrong. Shouldn't the D get extra fantasy points when they break the opposing QB's arm?

1 week later
#7545 7 years ago

Ok just need ~20 points from Alshon Jeffery tonight. Do you believe in miracles?

3 months later
#8697 7 years ago

Goodell left the stage real quick. Ha!

7 months later
#9139 6 years ago

Am I nuts to start Sam Bradford? My other QB is Dak Prescott who has a tough matchup tomorrow (Denver).

#9141 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Naw they both suck. I'd start Bradford until his knee blows out

Yeah, barring anymore bad news regarding the knee, gonna start him. Just don't think Dak will get me the points. Bradford might if he finished the game.

#9144 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

He might be hurt.

Yeah, I've read they are also trying to keep the PS QB from getting poached too.

#9150 6 years ago

2 teams looked really good today. The rest? Meh......

#9154 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Team Dolphins and team Traeger?

Denver and Atlanta. Vikings will be good if Bradford can get/stay healthy. Didn't watch the Miami game. Have fun with the Traeger. I love to use my grill and smoker.

#9158 6 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Can't wait till your guys play my browns
One of us may get a win.... maybe

How the hell did Corey Coleman break his hand again? Wasn't it game 2 last year as well? Cursed I say

#9160 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Browns you say

Yeah, pretty much. I'll dump Coleman for a second time in 2 seasons. Gonna try to pick up Trevor Siemian and Willie Snead. Anybody else really happy with Coby Fleener? How could a guy with a name like that let you down?

#9162 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Did you see that rib roast? Brown as can be.

My favorite right now is pork tenderloin. Less than $3 a pound and can smoke one in a little over an hour.

#9164 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I did some fat pork back ribs last week, and the Traeger really does justice to beef short ribs. And believe it or not I'm not gaining a pound.

I'm down ~88 pounds and I grill nearly every f'n day. The meat ain't the problem if you are worried about weight.

I also dabble in Costco Prime Brisket as long as they keep it ~$3/pound.

#9166 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Costco prime brisket eh? Looks like I have another project.

I've picked it up for as little as $2.69 a pound. I now own a freezer mostly because of Costco Prime Brisket Brisket is a fickle bitch though. And that's the whole brisket, not just the flat.

#9177 6 years ago

I've got LeSean McCoy and I'm not playing him this week. If Zeke couldn't get it done vs. Denver, McCoy sure as hell won't.

#9181 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I have Shady McCoy in one of my leagues as well but I am starting him over Joe Mixon.

I'll probably be wrong, but at least Dallas had other scoring options and they still stopped Zeke. What do the Bills have? I've got James White and Tevin Coleman starting, and also have Tarik Cohen on the bench.

Anybody else pickup Trevor Siemian this week? I've got 3 f'n QBs. Ha!

#9188 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'll take Chuck P in Indy for a hundo, Alex.

Didn't Rex Ryan teach them to just fire their OC if the end appears near?

#9210 6 years ago

I think Falcons vs. Lions and Bucs vs. Vikings (if Bradford plays) will be good games this week.

#9216 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Jeez i'm fine with this type of game...run it up.

So glad my opponent didn't have any players in that game. One of our teams has 52 points just from Goff and Gurley.

#9217 6 years ago

Ok, I'm trading McCoy and Bryant for Cook and Pryor. I know it's a shit trade for receivers, but I don't like the Bills and really wanted Dalvin Cook on my team. McCoy is the only star they have. I know that should kinda be a good thing, but I just don't like it. Now would Sam Bradford please f'n get healthy?

#9218 6 years ago

Ok, who do I start, Jesse James or Coby Fleener? Fleener has the tougher matchup but did really well against Carolina last year. He's scored a TD each of the last 2 weeks. Also going back and forth on Terrell Pryor or Tevin Coleman in my flex position. Pryor has the better matchup but is having issues on his new team. Coleman has a tough matchup, but Atlanta likes to use him for short red zone plays. I lean towards using Coleman.

#9220 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is James still on the Steelers? If so go fleener. Big Ben sucks on the road.
Ppr go Pryor. Non ppr do Coleman.

Thanks! Yeah, James is still on the Steelers. Still kicking myself for not picking up Witten when he was still available as a FA last week. Yeah, non-ppr. Every time I doubt Coleman, he makes me pay for it

Was really hoping Bradford would be back this week. I think Dalvin can do well without him though. I have the Tampa D, so that's some consolation.

#9222 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well they're on the road @ Chicago so i don;t know if that counts

No kidding. I've got Tarik Cohen on the bench. I want to play him, but....

#9230 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Jesse James hurt. Hopefully you didn't play him.

No, but Fleener didn't do much better. Ha! Tarik Cohen trying to make me regret not playing him. Tampa

At least Cook did better than McCoy.

#9266 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I'm not sure what to make of the Jags. They won two games in blow outs and got blown out at home by Tennessee. Maybe the Jags are ok this year and the Titans are really good.

Well Tom Coughlin is back. That's a good thing.

#9340 6 years ago

I have a shot of vodka everytime the Bears fumble. It's still the 1st quarter and I'm already sloshed.

#9341 6 years ago

Guess who started Davante Adams this week? Glad he 'only' has a concussion. That was a brutal hit. Can't believe the jackass who did it wasn't ejected from the game.

#9343 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is his name Vontaze Burfict? That's why. Haha

Danny Trevathan. Burfict is back this week and I'm starting the Bengals D. Ha!

#9345 6 years ago

Ok, start Amari Cooper or Terrell Pryor? It's like choosing between a poke in the eye or a kick to the nuts. Denver is a tough matchup for Cooper. I want to believe at some point things will start clicking for Pryor, but I'd sure like to see something before I start him. Was going to start Snead (Saints), but that ain't looking so good right now. If it looks like Snead might play, I will start Snead.

#9346 6 years ago

Sanu was available as an FA, so picked him up to start. I have the worst luck with WRs.

#9348 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How is sanu not owned? Ten team league?
I'm sticking with Cooper for now. I'd start him no matter the matchup. My rule is stick with your studs through 4 weeks at least.

12 teams. He got dropped 3 days ago by another team. I also grabbed Witten when he was dropped this week.

If only the matchup wasn't Denver. Ugh! Best thing about the Bills is the D, but Sanu will get targeted more than a handful of times and he generally makes most of his catches. He's the #2 receiver on 1 of the only 2 still undefeated teams (yeah, yeah they stole their win from the Lions).

#9354 6 years ago

I've lost 4 guys to injuries this week so far. Hope Dalvin Cook is OK. Didn't look good.

#9355 6 years ago

My kicker got 27 points. Think he broke the Yahoo scoring app. The points keep adding and subtracting.

#9357 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Looks like Blown ACL

That sucks. Used to really enjoy watching him play at FSU. Traded dearly for him a couple weeks ago. I won my matchup this week, but my team got decimated. The best thing I have going for me right now is Greg Zuerlein, and oh yeah, Dak Prescott. Hey Terrell Pryor is still healthy. That game hasn't started yet though. Ha!

My teams injuries so far this week....

Mohammed Sanu Hamstring

Davante Adams concusssion

Dalvin Cook probable torn ACL

Willie Snead Hamstring

Amari Cooper sucking anyways, but Derek Carr now injured.

#9370 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm taking the Buccaneers tonight.

I predict James White will get his first TD in a year and Cameron Brate will make it 3 straight Weather might make this one ugly.

#9386 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Fire that kicker.

Kicker lost them that game. Brate got 1 TD and nearly 2. OJ Howard almost got a TD and I almost played him. I'm happy!

#9410 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Aaron Rodgers is the man! Great drive and pass to win the game.
Looks like JJ Watt is done again

How about Davante Adams? Taken out on a stretcher last week with a concussion. 2 TDs this week.

2 tough losses for Dallas. Ah well, Dak is kicking ass in fantasy.....

#9413 6 years ago

Thank you Will Fuller for the repeat!

#9421 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Man what a stink a roonie that was tonight!

Chicago is tough to watch and with the injuries, so is Minnesota. Doesn't help that I don't drink on Mondays

Crossing my fingers I can pick up Denver D on waivers. Giants got nothing going. Even Brandon Marshall is now out for the year.

#9425 6 years ago

And now DRC isn't playing Sunday. Hopefully they wait til Monday to fire McAdoo. I'm heavily invested in Denver this weekend

#9431 6 years ago

Those Panther uniforms look super smurfy....

#9439 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Big point spreads this week. I like all the underdogs except my Giants. They had no running game to begin with and then lost 4 wide receivers in one game. Unless the Giants defense comes up big it should be a Denver blow out.

Even their top RB (Perkins) is out. That could be an improvement though. I just hope Denver takes the game seriously. Should be a beat down, but ya just never know.

#9444 6 years ago

I bench Cohen, he tosses a TD. FML.....

#9469 6 years ago

Wow! Just wow! Any given Sunday I guess.....

#9471 6 years ago

Glad I kept Bills D. Denver

#9482 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Don't see any team signing Kapernick after he filed paperwork this weekend suing the nfl for collusion.

The NFL is a for profit business. Is Colin Kaepernick good or bad for business? No collusion necessary to answer that question. He filed in California though, so he'll probably win.

#9500 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Is this REALLY gonna turn into another locked anthem protest discussion thread? Come on folks, we are better than this.

Doesn't appear it was going to. Maybe we can try to be better than antagonistic and condescending at every opportunity?

Go Amari!

#9502 6 years ago

Great Thursday night game. Oakland needed that. Amari got me ~27 points. Yeah!

1 week later
#9539 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe, but Baltimore has been one of the biggest thorns for the fish in the last couple decades. But if they can get over that hump, then they may be on their way.

Is Kenny Stills gonna have another great game? I picked him up this week and set Pryor free to torment some other schmuck. My starters (Cooper and Fuller) have tough matchups this week. Figuring on playing Stills at Flex.

In other news, I'm now in 1st place in my league. I know it's not gonna last, but I've already tripled my wins vs. last year

#9541 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How bout Jarvis Landry? I watched that game last weekend and he can really haul the ball in. And he'll sacrifice his body to do so.

Another team in my league has him unfortunately. I don't think Devante Parker is gonna play, so gonna roll the dice on Stills. Hopefully he stays hot. I'm not sure Moore is a downgrade from Cutler.

#9544 6 years ago

I’ll take a garbage time TD right now

#9553 6 years ago

Beat myself this week. Benched Will Fuller and needed most of those points. Doh!

2 weeks later
#9609 6 years ago

I picked up Robert Woods Saturday. Woo!

#9622 6 years ago

Might have another good Thursday game tonight?

#9624 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Cowboys season is on the line sunday nite dammit ..hope their o-line shows up.

I believe Tyron is confirmed out for Sunday. Been starting Dak all season, but picked up Keenum just in case. Not sure what to do as Keenum has a tough matchup.

#9628 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Antonio Brown was amazing last night.

That helmet catch was crazy!

#9629 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

ya..rams are tough..but Keenum is legit! Better than Bradford(imo)! Gonna be a good game.. NFC division leaders both at 7-2! Crazy
As far as fantasy league starters... i stopped playing after i caught myself cheering for Aaron Rogers over the cowboys one year! It was just wrong!

I lean towards starting Keenum. Every move is agonizing as I'm in 1st place and we are so close to playoffs. I could have picked up Cutler as well and boy does he have an easy remaining schedule. Just too many WTF?s when watching him play though. Keenum has all the pieces in place around him. Cowboys are falling apart and you know Eagles are gonna put the pressure on.

#9653 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The Patriots played Denver last week and stayed in Colorado to get used to the high altitude for Mexico. Oakland flew into Mexico Saturday night.
Oakland had zero shot walking out onto that field.

I figured as much with Marshawn Lynch winded after the first run. I'm just glad I squeaked out a TD from Cooper in that game.

#9661 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

2nd game on CBS: Chargers favored by 1 at Dallas (except Unibet has Cowboys by 1-1/2 points ??) O/u = 48

Unibet must believe Tyron Smith is playing which I believe he is.

#9663 6 years ago

Something is going on with this match-up.
I just re-checked the spread after reading your comment.
Now the point spreads are 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 points, with Chargers being favored by the 6 sports bet orgs that I just saw.

If Tyron Smith doesn't play, I'll be benching Dak and going with Keenum. That is how bad they have been without Smith.

#9669 6 years ago

Dallas is a hot mess.....

#9678 6 years ago

Ravens shut down Packers last week. What the Hell Steelers?

#9694 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Giants bench Eli Manning

Look at it this way, he now has no chance of getting hurt in a throw away season. Perhaps Denver is going to have another Manning at QB next season?

#9695 6 years ago

Actually I forgot about Coughlin and Jacksonville. That's a no-brainer. Anyway, he's got options....

1 week later
#9750 6 years ago

After clearing concussion protocol and coming back from a sprained ankle last week, Amari Cooper somehow makes today's game. What happens? He gets injured early in the game on a play where he is lead blocker. WTH?

1 week later
#9803 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

"Marvin Lewis' 15-year stint in Cincinnati is ending abruptly. Find out why the long-tenured coach and the Bengals are deciding to call it quits at the end of the season..."
Boy I can't even imagine why?

Those guys weren't even trying vs. Vikings, especially on D. Hurt my fantasy numbers cause the Vikings beat them too good and pulled Keenum at the start of the 4th.

Somebody tell the Steelers coaching staff one regular sized NFL player isn't enough to cover the freak of nature known as Gronk.

#9806 6 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

It's not looking god for the Bills. They play NE & then Miami. I can't picture them beating NE. NE's gonna be on a mission after last week. The Ravens play the Colts & then the Bengals, so it looks like they'll take the last wildcard spot.

Well hopefully NE does what they did last time and limits McCoy. My fantasy opponent has him.

3 weeks later
#10026 6 years ago

Glad Vikings are kicking ass, but was hoping at least a couple of these playoff games would be competitive.

#10035 6 years ago

Well finally a good game at least....

#10039 6 years ago

Woo!!!!

#10045 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Three outa four this weekend wasn't bad.

I’ll say 1 out of 4 and I watched them all.

1 week later
#10150 6 years ago

About time for a Bortles interception.

#10156 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Screw the Patriots!! I hope they lose to who ever in the SB.

I hope they lose to the Vikings, but the Pats will make it interesting.

#10159 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Everyone's quick to dismiss the Eagles, but the Vikes won on the mother of all flukes. I still don't know what that safety was doing.
I think this could go either way. Cheering for Vikes tho

Oh I’m not dismissing the Eagles. It’s gonna be tough.

#10166 6 years ago

Vikings made that first drive look easy.

#10173 6 years ago

Foles sure wasn’t doing this last week.

2 weeks later
#10425 6 years ago

Pats gonna win this game. Too close and they gonna do what they do...

#10428 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

What a crazy game. I think Eagles are going to take it.

Maybe. Good game either way.

#10441 6 years ago

Can you get herpes from the Lombardi Trophy?

6 months later
#10765 5 years ago

Rob Gronkowski should be getting a lot of looks this season. TE was a tough position for me last year. I think you can count on one hand your consistent TE options for Fantasy.

#10796 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Just a few flags in that game last night....
That was utterly ridiculous. And then some missed calls where they should’ve been and were clearly penalties, and others called when they shouldn’t have been at all.
Sad to see that the refs left off exactly where they were last year. Killing the pace of the game unnecessarily and repetitiously.

When not if, will Sarkisian be fired? Jay Ajayi is bad ass.

#10802 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, given their struggles last year and now obviously continuing into this season, Sarkisian should go. Falcons stats in the red zone are horrendous. They have no problem getting down there though.
Because they have Julio Jones (well, that’s all they really have) they try way too many pass plays within the 5 yard line. They need to learn how to run the ball in. Especially with the new rule that the defender can force the jumper out of bounds.

Devonte Freeman and Tevin Coleman ain't slouches. Show me a better RB1/2 combo. Sarkisian is an f'n regression and everybody sees it. The tools are there.

#10803 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

That game was like a continuation of the preseason. Unwatchable. Let's all hope for a better Sunday.

Halfway through yeah, but if you stuck it out, it was down to the wire. You had a pretty good idea which team was gonna win though.

#10836 5 years ago

Which team will be the bigger f up this week? Chargers or Bills? I'm thinking Bills. I sure wish Bosa was playing.

#10840 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

FF definitely makes you more knowledgeable about who players are around the league. I was a lot smarter about random WR/RBs about 5 years ago when I was playing. It also made meaningless games a lot more interesting. The downside was losing a key top drafted player(s) to injury and basically having your season over before it even started. Too frustrating.

Ya gotta work that waiver wire and free agency. That's a big part of the fun for me. Some of my best players came off waivers or free agency. I lost multiple key draft picks and still came in second in my league. Probably would have been first if Zeurlein hadn't got hurt at the end. Definitely makes you more knowledgeable and the game more interesting for me.

#10842 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

No thanks. Someone lucks into a Rookie that blows up, losing by a couple of points because someone's kicker has a career game. Too many variables that made it just unfun after a few unlucky seasons in a row. Glad you like it. Not for me.

You can research players and analyze stats. That's fun to me. Certainly, there is some luck involved, but it's not just luck. That would be boring just as much as drafting my team and sticking with the same guys all season. Zuerlein was a huge part of my team last season and I picked him up as a free agent early on. I hate it that I didn't draft him this year. How many folks think of a kicker that way? Look at what he did week 1, 17 points.

#10855 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If Kirkpatrick plays as well next week as he has the first two, will he start over JamiesWinston? Over 400 yards and 4 tds again.
Rams are best team in the league.

Rams looking real good and I do believe McVeigh has a photographic memory. If Fitzmagick 3 peats, don’t fix what ain’t broken. Not sure Bucs are that smart though.

#10869 5 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Whatever team is playing vs my chefs has potential to be the best wr..my D is pretty weak. How Bob Sutton (D coordinator) still has a job, I dunno. Pat Mahomes and the O can’t keep scoring 40+ points every game..or maybe they can..

They can until either he or Hill or Hunt tear their ACL. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

#10876 5 years ago

Media sure is hyping Cleveland tonight. Go Jets!

#10878 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Browns are picked to win! Free beer night?!?

Pretty sure it's gonna be free whether they win or lose. One way requires bolt cutters and the other doesn't.

#10887 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Baker friggin Mayfield. Holy shit. Looks like Taylor is out of a job.

Tyrod Taylor was the best player on my fantasy team last night, then Mayfield went and ruined it.

#10891 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

He is your starting QB?!? How many teams are in your fantasy league? 32?!?

No, I have the Jets Defense this week and he was their best player. Kinda pissed. The blocked punt wasn’t scored as a blocked punt by the NFL. Cost me 2 points.

#10895 5 years ago

Bills 24 Vikings 0?

#10898 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, I’m not understanding what’s going on in that game. Freakin weird.

I suspect a lot of folks are going to be eliminated from their fantasy pools today.

#10899 5 years ago

Charger’s D looking better than expected. We might have a game....

#10902 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

We will see - Rams appear to be in the drivers seat in the league so far (with the Chiefs riding shotgun)

I knew Mike Williams was gonna be the guy not covered, but couldn’t risk it. I’ll just take the rivers points.

1 week later
#10906 5 years ago

Falcons are the best 1-3 team ever....

2 weeks later
#10937 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So I'm going to say hats off to the Chargers who went into Cleveland and beat a much improved Browns team decisively, and showed they not only have a potent offense but a shut down defense that's coming into it's own.

I didn't like how they played against the 49ers in week 5, but they've definitely figured it out the last couple weeks. Bosa is supposed to be back after the bye. They'll be even better.

#10943 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'm surprised he exploited the jags D lke thst too! But hey!!

They brought Romo back as an adviser.

#10947 5 years ago
#10953 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did the Chargers pass on Vegas for LA? Or did Raiders have first dibs? Can’t remember how that played out.

I wasn't sure how that went down. From what I've read the Raiders owner went outside the league and made it happen as they couldn't get a new stadium built in Oakland. Chargers to Vegas just makes so much more sense though.

Anybody watch last night's game? Beatdowns are so much more fun to watch when you are streaming the winning team's defense.

#10957 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

When good old Walt started cutting down those orange groves in the mid 50s to make way for Disneyland, one of his observations was that the freeway system that was being planned and built to run thru orange county would never be enough to handle the huge amount of growth that would be coming in a few years. The man had amazing foresight and was a pure genius.

We need mass transit rail in a major f'ing way.

1 month later
#11131 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Or if the cowboys are gonna win tonight! Which for the record I don't think they will...but here's to hoping!

I think Cole Beasley is gonna go off.

#11136 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I suppose I could have brought up Rivers record setting day last Sunday with only one incompletion, but now that's old news too.

He had a great game. Too bad Gordon got injured. I'm crossing my fingers they come out of Pittsburgh with a win.

#11144 5 years ago

Did Dallas just beat the Saints? Wow!! Glad I kept the Dallas D for week 16.

#11165 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

The Chiefs with a player of questionable character? I'm shocked! SHOCKED I tell you!!

All I know is I picked up Spencer Ware. I doubt Hunt plays this week or the rest of the season.

#11167 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasnt for Hunt to be released by the Chiefs... He deserves it, but players like that usually get another chance...

He’ll probably get picked up by the Redskins.

#11247 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Heard today that much of the reason that we may have let MM go midseason is so we can talk to coaches from the same agency. The name I heard was Josh McDaniels. I'm undecided on how I feel about that.

Bengals fans are hoping they pick up Hue Jackson

#11317 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Good to see the Jags were able to show the whole country last night just how bad they are. The funniest thing was Mike Pereira talking about the refs being behind in their quota of holding calls this year.

I think the D wants to to be fer sure the coaching staff and Bortles get canned this year. It was stupid to give Bortles that contract.

#11337 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Dolphins seem to always have the Patriots number in Miami. Insane.

Party town...

#11496 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What is fantasy football?
Is that where an LA team makes it to the Super Bowl?

If I win this week, Rivers will, though probably on my bench.

#11507 5 years ago

I can't believe its been so long since the chargers have won that matchup.

Holy shit! Fuc* Yea*! Chargers win!!!!!!!!!

#11512 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Holy shit! Fuc* Yea*! Chargers win!!!!!!!!!

And no Melvin Gordon....

#11519 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I did come to for the final 3 seconds though, and yes it was awesome. I think they went for 2 because they had already seen enough yellow flags for one night.

Or Keenan Allen.

Yeah, it was nice to see Mike Williams get his. I hate how they use him so sparingly when you see what he can do.

#11534 5 years ago

The Bucs have to travel N to Baltimore to play the Ravens. Both teams need the win really badly.
Who's going to win that game? Ravens are favored by 7-1/2 points. Go Bucs!!

Highs in the 40s and lots of rain. I'm gonna go with the Ravens. The Bucs go to Dallas the following week. I suspect they lose that one too.

Jameis Winston's career TD to interception ratio is 1.48. Since last coming off the bench, it's been 4. That will not last, especially against the Ravens and Cowboys.

2 weeks later
#11649 5 years ago

Every time I switch over to the Chargers game, Rivers tosses another interception.

8 months later
#13391 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Would you care to put a wager on that?

To be fair, the Pats beat themselves when they go to party town. Should be great for survivor league.

#13423 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would have told his ass to take a hike. Jerry Jones f*cked up by giving into him. I would rather invest that money in a stud offensive or defensive lineman. Running backs are a dime a dozen. Yeah Elliot is good but he was under contract and i would have made him honor that. You can’t let players make demands like that, its not only bad for the Cowboys, its bad for the whole entire league. Jerry Jones really did a very stupid thing by reworking his deal.

Jerry Jones is old and rich and wants more rings before he dies.

#13582 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

No way would Bellecheck touch this scum. He’s toxic would probably skip the SB or some other playoff game if he was not being respected like in Pittsburgh was not voted team MVP so he skipped a game.

Sure he will then tell him first F up and he's outa there.

#13615 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:They're going to be good as much as i hate to admit it. I cant stand Mayfield.

Special teams gonna lose them some games I see.

#13649 4 years ago

Ehh... It’s week 1. Jets fans thought they were going to the playoffs this time last year.

#13652 4 years ago

Well, Arians did not fix Winston. Ha!

#13781 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

This and Sunday’s Miami loss, really help to move the line on this Sunday’s matchup.

Miami has won 5 out of the last 6 home games against the Pats. Take the Dolphins and the points. I think even Belichik parties in Miami the night before the game.

patsinmiami (resized).PNGpatsinmiami (resized).PNG

#13883 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

It's really going to hurt considering how tuff a loss they had in wk #1. Defense gave out last week, it has to play all 60 this time to get a win.

Bell getting an MRI as well. I almost want to pick Cleveland for my survivor pool this week. Think I'm gonna stick with Carolina though.

#13886 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’d stick with Carolina too...but MNF at least just got more interesting, or might be a total snooze fest.

Yeah, there is also future value to consider. Once I win with a team, I can't use them again until the playoffs. I need to get Carolina out of the way before Cam gets hurt again and I expect Cleveland to get better as the season progresses.

#13889 4 years ago

The first 2 Thursday night games are not available on Prime. Sombitch!!

#13891 4 years ago

NFL Gamespass is giving me a watch live link. Crossing my fingers. This is the pain in the ass of cord cutting.

#13893 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I'm telling ya, an ad blocker and reddit is the best way to go

I'm cooking with Crisco now. Thanks!

#13894 4 years ago

Jameis hasn't turned it over yet and it's the second quarter? Damn!

#13895 4 years ago

Panthers not looking good. Why isn't Newton running? Tampa D looks a lot better than last year.

#13897 4 years ago

Cam newton is convinced he's a pocket passer. I can help you here - he's not.

That Monday Night game was beautiful football compared to this shi*.

#13900 4 years ago

TB regularly sticks his head between linemen asses to get short ydg. You have what's probably the most potent running QB in the league, and you run a cute little play when you need a 1st down to at least extend the game.[quoted image]

Yeah, I'm totally like "what the f was that?" pretty much the entire f'n game. Oh well, strike one for me.

#13939 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Looking forward to this one!

I'm hoping for some revenge action, but I mostly want a high scoring game on both sides.

#14137 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Cam will not play on Sunday....he is in a walking boot. Can the Cardinals get their first win????

Can they stop McCaffrey?

#14157 4 years ago

4 years ago the top 2 picks in the NFL draft were Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota. Doh!!

Minshew doesn't look so bad.

#14180 4 years ago

He'll end up in Cleveland.

#14205 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Good point, but he sure brings in guys with some heavy baggage sometimes.
But as far as this-

I'm hoping the Chargers can get their kicking situation in order because the rest of the team is ready to rumble again.[quoted image]

Ekeler is gonna make it the whole season without getting hurt? Ha!

#14207 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm just hoping he can make it thru half the season without fumbling again.

Gordon knows what's going to happen. The only prob is Spanos is a cheap fuc*.

#14310 4 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Just left 4 points on the field with that field goal, but hey, the Lions actually look decent so far today. The refs are even helping by letting us get away with a blatant facemask!

Yeah, what kind of coaching is that? I think Patricia ate his OC.

#14320 4 years ago

I need this game to go into OT.

#14527 4 years ago

Philly getting away with lots of helmet to helmet already.

#14540 4 years ago

The rare “good” Thursday night game so far.

#14547 4 years ago

Jesus! Did the Packers not make a single run attempt there?

#14555 4 years ago

Packers are just averse to the run. Damn!

#14657 4 years ago

Bucs beat the Rams. Lots of folks got knocked out of survivor pools today.

#14784 4 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Really looking forward to tonight's game, and as a cherry on top I have tickets to the game
I have a feeling it'll be a tight game, Rams will try hard but Hawks will eventually win 24-21. Go Hawks!

I have a feeling a Rams receiver is gonna get hurt.

#14864 4 years ago

Rivers is passing like he’s 5’8”.

#15010 4 years ago

Giants are only down by 7. Hmmm....

#15057 4 years ago

Chargers are a train wreck. Steelers D is legit.

1 week later
#15391 4 years ago

Redskins look pretty good until they get to the Red Zone. I’d love to see Keenum beat Cousins.

#15453 4 years ago

I was expecting a blowout. This is a good game.

#15482 4 years ago

Aren’t the Steelers supposed to be better at home?

#15485 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Rudolph didn't get the memo.

Steelers D doesn’t look dominant tonight.

#15488 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I need them to be. I have their defense this week...

Same here. I need a pick 6. I’ve got more points than anyone else in my league except my opponent.

#15490 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I have James Connor and the steelers D

I’m losing by .10 points.

#15493 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

So was I, until that tj watt strip sack! Yeah!!!

I just won by .90 thanks to that last sack.

#15512 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The Bengals have far more problems than just at QB.

Yeah, Dalton is the league leader in getting sacked this season. Between that and the player injuries, what does anyone expect?

#15523 4 years ago

What the F Kliff?

#15557 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

There you go. Gordon got you a TD. Made it look easy too.

I was like “Romo is right. Take the points”, but the Chargers were thinking of me. Thank you Coach Lynn!

#15600 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Read an article this morning that says the Chargers and the NFL are discussing them moving to London as the first permanent NFL overseas. Personally I think they should do away with the London games period.

London doesn't make any sense to me. It seems more a novelty. Assimilating the CFL or expanding to Mexico could work.

#15606 4 years ago

What's Kareem Hunt going to do this week? I know a smartly coached team would try and get him involved. I'm just not sure what the Browns are going to do?

#15608 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Probably looking for some woman to slap around.

I think he's done with that.

#15613 4 years ago

You are in the red zone. You are running the ball well. Why keep throwing the ball/interceptions?

1 week later
#15744 4 years ago

Payback in 2 weeks. Count on it.

1 week later
#15976 4 years ago

Maybe he just said ‘f’n Browns’ and Garrett took it the wrong way, or is at least saying he took it the wrong way to mitigate the suspension?

#15983 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Aight.. some of u peeps were right.. troy and buck are fukkin horrible ! Never really noticed just how bad they are. They pump no energy into the game & seem like they don't really wanna be there.

They talk up Indy’s run game, but say nothing about Mack breaking his hand last weekend. Phoning it in a bit I think.

1 week later
#16239 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It's ok. It's Thanksgiving. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE else is drinking too.

I forgive him as I crack open another beer. Let’s go Saints!

1 week later
#16760 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Levi how 'bout those Redskins? Dallas goes down and they could with this new receiver, make a move.

Redskins are done. If they were serious about trying to win anything this season, they'd have Keenum starting. Not saying Keenum is a long term answer, but Haskins sucks.

#16763 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Cowboys lost to the Jets so anyone can potentially beat them.

Cowboys have some injuries on D. Chicago might pull off the win.

#16786 4 years ago

Dallas gonna lose if Trubisky keeps making throws like that.

#16792 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

what if the next Cowboys head coach is Jerry Jones?

It’s gonna be Freddy Kitchens.

#16793 4 years ago

If Chicago scores, this game is done.

#16794 4 years ago

That was pretty sweet!

#16796 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Did any of you guys see how Garrett looks on the sideline? He had a thousand yard stare...

He knows what’s coming.

#16803 4 years ago

Who’s a free agent with 32+ points already this week in both my leagues? Mitch f’n Trubisky.

#16998 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

That play by Kittle was maybe one of the most impressive physical feats ever. The way he dragged those guys as they were grabbing his face mask was simply amazing.
Go Rams!

And with a broken bone in his ankle no less. Meanwhile, certain Philly players sit out multiple games due to sprained pu**ie*.

#17045 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

KC pulled it out! That was a damn good game, that's two today can we go for three in Rams/Seahawks?

Rams/Seahawks should be good. Any given Sunday
though right?

#17049 4 years ago

Come on guys? Let’s focus on the games.

#17051 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Amen! I think the Rams might surprise a fee people tonight. I'm taking them since they're at home!

I hope the Rams do well, but I never count the Seahawks out. Hoping for a really good, competitive game.

#17460 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Is Laveon Bell coming back strong?

Odds are he's going to bowl a 300 tonight.

#17463 4 years ago

Darnold is going to be seeing more ghosts tonight.

#17469 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think they MIGHT be able to, but I don't think they will try (I'm not on the team either so I'm just guessing).

This is interesting. Jackson owners prob wish he had a tough matchup so they could trust he actually plays 4 quarters. I'm betting he doesn't.

#17472 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Teams don’t just throw away a chance for home field advantage.
If Lamar can play, he will. They aren’t gonna hold him out just as a precaution.

I’m saying if they have the game well in hand. If they are up by multiple TDs and he’s dealing with an injury, it would make sense and totally suck for fantasy owners.

#17475 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Surely.
But then, nobody on the planet cares about your fantasy team but you.

No shit? Thanks for pointing that out.

#17480 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I didn't see anything wrong with Lamar's quads on that run.

A few more tackles like that and there might be something else wrong.

#17609 4 years ago

Freddie Kitchens is an idiot. Cards are terrible covering TEs. David Njoku gets declared inactive 2 hours before the game.

#17613 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is just like WWE. Lots of theatrics, loosely scripted, and still can be entertaining.
Granted, I don’t spend any Vested time on it On in the background while working on pinball.

BS. Go back under your bridge...

#17615 4 years ago

If Jerry needed any further confirmation, he just got it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
1,052 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mcluvin. You are on page 1 of 5.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.