dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (87 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukerp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from wizzardz:

Need I say more...

I'm pretty sure the Ravens said what needed to be said about that one last year.

As my Dad would say, I'm a fan of the Packers and whoever's playing the Vikings, so I'm hoping the Packers make it (and yes, I'll say the Packers were beaten by San Fran last year, because someone else will if I don't). I'm not a huge Broncos or Colts fan, but I really don't want Peyton's swan song to be an interception in double-OT, either, so if they did something, that would be fine, too.

And while I'm not a fan of the Vikes, I'll be really curious to see what happens with them. The better half and I were talking about this last night, and I said that Peterson is probably one of the best players in the league at any position. I'll be curious to see what the rest of the team does around him.

Luke

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from wizzardz:

True enough...and there was enough controversy that it could certainly have gone the other way with a single different call.

I'm not going to give the Niners the gears too much; Kapernick is really good at what he does, and any team that gets to the Super Bowl sure isn't a bad team. I sure wouldn't rule them out of the hunt, that's for sure, and there are teams I'd much rather see lose.

In regard to a single different call changing the whole course of things, I can definitely feel that pain. As a Packers fan, the blown Hail Mary call against the Seahawks cost them a first round bye last year. Then again, I think Rodgers was sacked eight times in the first half, which didn't help the cause any...

Good luck to everyone this year. Anxious for it to get going.

Luke

4 months later
#1353 10 years ago

Hey,

Normally I don't cheer for teams that employ felons who have committed unforgivable crimes, but I was glad to see the Eagles keep the Packers hopes alive. The Packers-Bears game next week is going to have my interest...

Luke

#1403 10 years ago

Hey,

I'm not going to say Romo is good or bad, but in regard to the loss to Green Bay, I'm going to paraphrase what my girlfriend said a couple of years back: you shouldn't have to score 36 points to win a football game.

Luke

#1462 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

The Hawks have prepared well this week for the Rams.
They know what is at stake in this game.(Home Field through the Playoffs)
Any mean something game the Hawks never disappoint.
Go Hawks!

I'm not a rocket surgeon, but wasn't last weekend a "mean something" game against Arizona?

In all truthfulness, I give the Hawks a hard time not because I have anything personal against them, but because the replacement officials hosed the Packers out of a first round bye last year and it happened to be against Seattle. Be interesting to see how they do on Sunday!

Luke

#1521 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

Betting against a team that won the Super Bowl in 2010 and the NFC North the following two years in a game to decide the NFC North? Interesting choice... :-/

#1791 10 years ago

Hey all,

I haven't looked at scores yet; I just got up from a nap. Only the I know is that someone went out for the Chiefs. My predictions:

Chiefs
Saints
I can't recall who's playing the Chargers, but the team the Chargers are playing
Packers

Luke

#1831 10 years ago

Well things just got interesting...

Luke

#1840 10 years ago

Well, I'll be the first to say I didn't see that happening...

6 months later
#2714 9 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

So jealous. Not for buffalo, I dream of the day Toronto has a team. Lucky bastards...ill tell you one thing, our crazy 3 down football is fun to watch and the grey cups are always classic. Blue collar football with deep tradition across the country. Calgary stampeder fans riding horses in the royal York hotel during the grey cup in Toronto, Doug flutie...rocket Ismail, ..what a crazy league. I once sat at a game in Hamilton during a blizzard vs the Argos. Drunk as shit and had the best time. Canadians love football.

I just saw this. If Toronto gets an NFL team, next thing you know, they're gonna want an NHL team, too...

4 months later
#3228 9 years ago

Hey,

Anyone else going to the Patriots-Packers game this weekend?

Luke

#3268 9 years ago

Hey,

Well worth the two days of driving...

image-915.jpgimage-915.jpgimage-161.jpgimage-161.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Luke

#3304 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Awesome Luke! You are from wisconsin aren't you? Ive been to lambeau a bunch of times, great stadium for sure.
I was looking at buying tix to take Trophy for that last bear game and they were 200+ for nosebleeds. I love watching football but to go to a game now has really gone ridonkulous.

Hey,

My Dad is originally from a small town north of St. Croix Falls on the Wisconsin side. My Mom is from Bloomington. When it came to picking sides, I sort of gravitated toward the team with a quarterback...

Luke

1 month later
#3747 9 years ago

I notice the people complaining about the call reversal today were oddly silent last week when a flag was picked up and it screwed the Lions...

Luke

#3924 9 years ago

Scores:

21-17 for Green Bay
27-20 for Indianapolis

Luke

#3927 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

If GreenBay are sandbagging injuries maybe that score could happen.
But if Lacy is on the limp and Rodgers is on the limp I just don't see it.

You're right. 24-10 Green Bay.

Luke

#3928 9 years ago

Trash talking aside, I just want to see the team that plays the best game win. The Packers are my team, and I'm glad they won last weekend, but don't like that the Calvin Johnson rule is always going to hang over that game. I want football to decide this game and not controversy. So, with that, good luck to the Seahawks fans out there; should be a good game.

Luke

#3936 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Seahawks over Packers
(Unfortunately) Patriots over Colts
Good luck everybody - geez, everyone on here makes Greenbay and Patriots fans look sooo obnoxious
- Nate

I resent that statement. I was obnoxious long before I started cheering for Green Bay.

Luke

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukerp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=lukerp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.