tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (87 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leechman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2984 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Little did anyone know Arodge and Cutler hung out when they were babies

This pic is F-ing awesome to me for some reason!!

Oh ya, it's coz my brother in law is a huge Bears fan and a complete douche about me being a chiefs fan and loves to rub in every bad thing my team does! So needless to say I'm enjoying this week

Post edited by Leechman: Not good with computers apparently!

#2989 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe that is because the Chargers were and possibly are a better team. However it all turns out, it looks like the bolts are a force to be reckoned with.

Ya they're looking pretty damn good so far! Between them and the Broncos it might be a tough season for my Chiefs!

#2992 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The Chiefs showed they had something the other night, although it was only over the lowly Patriots. But a win is a win, and they did it in dominating style.

I prefer to think of the Patriots as a Superbowl contender!

#2995 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hear ya, but it seems that it might be time for you and the rest of the Patriots faithful to wake up and smell the coffee. Teddy Bruski retired many years ago. And now even the one dimension of throwing the ball won't carry them. But stranger things have happened.

Yes I agree but I'm a Chiefs fan! Which is why I made that comment! lol!

2 months later
#3291 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They had me a bit concerned for a little while, but a divisional road win is important no matter how ugly. I didn't know that would slide the fins into the #6 seed until they mentioned it with all the other 7-5 teams involved, but that is a little extra icing on the cake. For now. Still plenty left to improve.

Not that I want to admit I'm a Chiefs fan at the moment but I apparently don't understand the NFL's tie breakers. How does that work when the Chiefs beat Miami head to head?

I'm calling Roger! That's bullsh*t! lol

#3293 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

When more than one team is involved in a tie breaker, conference record comes into play. Which the Dolphins are now 6-3 and the Chiefs are 5-4.

Ahhh got it! Thanks! I just felt better seeing my team in the wildcard spot for the moment should be an interesting last quarter of the season though!

9 months later
#4506 8 years ago

I have a METLE available for free! All I need is someone to kidnap Rodgers this Monday night from around 7:30pm till about 11 central time. PM me if interested please, thank you in advance!

#chiefsfan

#4508 8 years ago

How bout ACDC then?

#4548 8 years ago

Well this looks like its going to be a long night for my Chiefs!!

#4550 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No Ac/DC in my game room, the Pack was mad about that! The dogs were let loose!

Well at least the Chiefs have a couple back up safeties playing corner to stop Rodgers! That should work out great!

#4596 8 years ago

Yes absolutely horrible! I'm afraid I'll be saying "well maybe next year" much too early in the season once again!

But who knows? Maybe they'll pick up an entire offensive line, defensive backfield and a qb that's not scared to throw it past 5 yards down field before the trade deadline?

2 months later
#5262 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Why you always raining on my fantasy parade....OK. I hope we get a Packer/Bengals playoff game, we can both be happy with that.

Well in honor of the 50th anniversary I hope its Packer's/Chiefs! But hopefully a different result than the first one!

#5264 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Chiefs have bounced back nicely, Congrats!
After that game Charles got hurt and then losing to the Bears, good to see them not pack it in for the year.

Ya they were up on the Bear's 17-3 then Charles went down, and apparently he played defense also since they sucked on both sides of the ball after that!
That'd be crazy if they actually make the playoffs after starting 1-5 though!

1 week later
#5315 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yes. It's terrible. Makes the NFL look like the XFL.

Ya kind of funny how Rich Eisen said mustards beating ketchup!

#5316 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

My lineup for playoffs against PorkChopExpress for this week, thoughts? Thinking of doing my first lineup of 2 TE with one in the flex spot, would love to put Edelman in there if he's healthy..... Packer players are no swap outs, they play regardless. (the last 4 spots are my bench) I have Seattle D starting against the cleveland steamers with KC on the pine.
Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 1.24.51 AM.png

Oh man, you better put the Chiefs d against a shitty Raven's offense! And Johnny football might torch the seahawks d! Lol!

1 week later
#5389 8 years ago

Well, going off the last play of first half last night, watch out for the Redskins in the playoffs! Lol! That was great!

1 week later
#5659 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Watt at QB in the wildcat, that was hilarious!

But dude, he used to play some qb!

#5660 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Watt at QB in the wildcat, that was hilarious!

Maybe they should put watt in at qb rest of game?

#5671 8 years ago

Should be safe to post this now!

Quoted from iceman44:

Houston is gonna whip KC's ass.
D is too tough at home plus KC has beaten the Little Sisters of the Poor on this "streak"

2-0 against one of the little sisters this year!

#5679 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here's to the bengals having a laugher too! Man it's gotta be sweet to be a Chiefs fan right now. Congrats!

Have to admit, feels pretty good! I watched the last playoff game the Chiefs won...I was in 8th grade...and Joe Montana was our qb! F**k! I'm getting old!

#5682 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I remember that too, I believe I was "Fucking Bills in the Superbowl again???????" Dammit!

Was that in the locker room? Gross man!!

#5684 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Absolutely love the way the media praises Alex Smith! "managerial" "resourceful" "hands off reliably" "angular smirk" "reasonably stubbled" "his helmet fits appropriately" etc.

Hopefully everyone keeps overlooking him and the Chiefs!

#5809 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

3 home teams down, one more to go!

Let's go Packers!!

Still hoping for a Chiefs/Packers Superbowl for 50th anniversary!

#5812 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

We might put the waterboy at LT by the end of this game.

I hear Favre wants to come back?

#5816 8 years ago

Who?

He's just an actor in Something About Mary. Sorry, you must not have seen that movie?

#5839 8 years ago

Kirk should take a knee again!

#5882 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'll agree KC is a nice team, especially on D, but let's not get blind by them beating the Texans.

Well you can just go ahead and call me Ray Charles then since I was in 8th grade the last time my team won a playoff game!!

Hoping for a great game but going to be tough beating pats at home for sure.

#5933 8 years ago

Doug Pederson named new Eagles HC. I like it!

Seems like they should wait till after they win the Superbowl before announcing stuff like this? Might be a distraction?

#5935 8 years ago

Happy playoff weekend!

Chiefs
Packers
Hawks
Steelers

I like the underdogs this weekend!

#5953 8 years ago

Good game anyway, Chiefs blew it by a bad turnover and horrible clock management didn't help! But anyone who thinks the pats dismantled them is a fing idiot. Chiefs had a chance but oh well. Maybe next year!
Now let's go pack!

#5955 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Textbook game of score being closer than the game. Pats had it in hand from the start. Sorry but it's the truth.

Umm a better bounce on that last play could have tied the game right there? Obviously pats outplayed them but that doesn't always guarantee a win man!

Go Bengals!

#5959 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey man. If anyone knows how a game can go different from one play its me. Just saying that a lot of people were thinking the pats were really in trouble in this game. I didn't think that at all. They are who they are for a reason.
Go Chiefs!!

Ya I hear ya, I'm not sure why people were thinking they were in trouble either? They came in almost completely healthy for the first time in a while. And Chiefs were without Maclin on O and Houston on D. Would have been a huge upset, but I was hopeful!

Go Bengals!!!

#5962 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I think some people on this thread looked at NE last 6 games (all without Edelman) and said they were weak, I showed how two OT losses to Den and NYJ and weird loss to Philly as well as they'd already locked up most everything they were coasting or resting up for the play offs. It's all about the post season.
Regular season is only important to make it to the post season.

I figured the Chiefs were screwed after every network kept ramming the Chiefs/Pats game from the beginning of LAST season down our throats! Lol

#5965 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I know dude. I was rlike ally wanting your Chiefs to go up into Denver and stomp those fools and have a new blood type AFC championship to give the world some new teams to see go deep. Oh well. Bengals will be back next year and so will the Chiefs. Look out NFL!! Haha

Ya it'd be great to see some new teams and new rivalries in there for sure! As a fan of the Chiefs since I was a kid though this was the best season I've watched. Going from 1-5 to 11-5 and finally winning a playoff game was pretty fun. Hope it only gets better!

#6037 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'm going to paste you a hall of fame QB's from the modern era's stats.
-----------------------Games Attemps Comps PCT YDS TD INT QBR
NFL Career Totals 165 4,715 2,898 61.5 32,942 165 141 81.6
-
Now Carson Palmer
-
NFL Career Totals 160 5443 3413 62.7 40,036 259 166 88.1
Care to guess who that first person with lower stats is in every category? He's a 3x super bowl winner and was inducted in 2006.
Still don't think CP is a hall of famer?
With stats like his, it stands to reason that the win/loss percentage isn't on his shoulders but that of a shitty defense. He's putting up the numbers needed to win games.

images_(resized).jpgimages_(resized).jpg

#6091 8 years ago

Ok everyone, just let me know if anyone needs some advice on picks before you place any large bets? I'd be glad to help!

Quoted from Leechman:

Happy playoff weekend!
Chiefs
Packers
Hawks
Steelers
I like the underdogs this weekend!

3 weeks later
#6343 8 years ago
Quoted from janus:

That half time show was gayer than aids...

Believe in love man

4 years later
#28446 3 years ago

I wouldn't mind seeing the brown's win tonight actually. And it has nothing to do with me being a chief's fan

#28455 3 years ago

Nevermind I'd rather we play Baltimore next week..let's go steelers!

#28467 3 years ago

Wow this is crazy

1 week later
#28891 3 years ago

Yeah it's like people haven't paid much attention to the fact the officials suck and miss big calls EVERY single game now a days. Most of us could make better calls watching from home while playing pinball I believe

#29024 3 years ago

Hey did you guys see Andy Reid after the game?

IMG_4538 (resized).jpgIMG_4538 (resized).jpg
#29032 3 years ago

It didnt look like a "that's a concussion" hit to me. I heard he got tackled by his neck and got pinched in a way that basically put him out (like an mma chokehold).
Is that better? I don't know. But it doesnt sound like he got a severe concussion.

Yeah I thought I heard Reid say he passed all the tests and that Mahomes even said he was just choked out? But I was getting ready for work this morning when I heard it on nfl network and might not have heard exactly right.

But I'm hoping he'll be good to go so there's a chance for Chiefs/Packers SB still. I lived up there for 6 years as a kid so the Packers are my 2nd team after the Chiefs. Plus it'd be a really fun game to watch with those two QB's

#29034 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Concussions are instantaneous.His head hit hard.Most of us have probably had one.Not sure how you get choked out in a few seconds.He wants to play.And the Chiefs aren't winning without him.

Well I can tell you from experience that a proper sleeper hold is almost instant. He very well could have got a concussion I was just saying what I heard. But I do know Reid wouldn't care if it was the superbowl even, if he doesn't get cleared, he won't play. Even then sometimes Reid will hold them out

#29037 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm no expert but if it was a "sleeper hold" he'd be asleep, no? Instead of teetering around on jelly legs like he got clocked by Mike Tyson in 1986 while his eyeballs swim around independently?
Cause it was the latter, and it sure looked like a concussion!

You may be right man! But here's to hoping you're not

I'm no doctor for sure but I can tell you I am bias and think he's just fine!

#29038 3 years ago

And I will add that when we would "practice" sleepers you do get disoriented and can be out for as little as a split second and not exactly know wtf just happened, lol....but I'm still just trying to convince myself that he'll play... because he has to....or we're screwed!

1 year later
#48572 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I think Sky Moore’s NFL career might be over…

His punt return experiment should be over hopefully. He's actually showing some promise at wr for sure.

Toub can leave kc though please!

1 month later
#51065 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

This news is fresh, let us bitch for 4 hours, then im good. I forgot the Chiefs also come out smelling like roses in this as well. They dont even have to head to Buffalo in the event they make it that far.

Close but not quite accurate. If the chiefs lose(which very well might happen the way they've been playing) and the bills win, they would play afcc at Buffalo if both teams made it.
If both teams win or lose then it'd be on neutral site i believe. If the latter happens, I'd actually think it'd be a nice gesture if kc just said the game can be played at Buffalo instead of neutral site. It'd be better playing on grass for both teams than the turf shit fields they're proposing anyway I'm sure

1 year later
#74884 39 days ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Holy crap... there are others like me? We used to do pellet gun wars.... Always fun picking the pellets out of your skin.
We had a tunnel that went under the road in my neighborhood that lead to the middle school. We would get on each end of the tunnel and shoot roman candles at each other (garbage lids as shields is brilliant, we used each other as shields).
My other favorite was home made fireballs. Coffee can, styrofoam, gasoline. Let the Styrofoam soak up the gas for a few days in the sun. You would then have a sweet ball of fire you could throw at pretty much anything.
Sometimes I wonder how I am still sitting here today.

Haha! Must be something in the midwest water? BB gun fights were a blast growing up! Seems a bit dumb thinking about it now though, bb's flying at us with eyes wide open, not a care in the world, lol! We had so many smart ideas for fun growing up in the country, home alone while mom was at work....l used to jump off the peak of our building with a sheet as a parachute, and I was sure it was slowing me down, ha....dumbass

#74885 39 days ago

I've been a diehard chiefs fan since I was very young, but mostly just a lurker here. I'd post more in this thread but its hard since DudeRegular seems to be the only guy that makes any sense in here? Haven't missed a game since 6th grade though, schedule always works around a chiefs game of course. Even when they were absolutely horrible, I always had hope, doing the math....they were coming back....TD here then onside, then quick TD...no problem lol

#74894 39 days ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Don't be shy. This place is generally a fun spot to talk a bit of trash, see some funny stuff, and see all the horrible homer takes by fans of non-contenders (mostly cowboys all year long and then some bills fans when they go and beat some bottom lurker team by a bunch).

Not shy exactly, just quiet. It's fun at times having conversations online, and also quite amusing reading the back and forth with some. I really enjoy some of the passionate fans that almost seem to think they're actually part of the organization and one of the reasons their favorite teams win or lose(but I still change my shirt at halftime when first half sucks)

#74902 39 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Add this guy to the list Dan!!!!

I appreciate the confidence man, but I haven't earned that prestigious honor just yet

#74907 39 days ago
Quoted from Leechman:I appreciate the confidence man, but I haven't earned that prestigious honor just yet

Go dolphins!!....How bout now?

Pinside_forum_7974657_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7974657_0 (resized).jpg
#74908 39 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We have a dude who has been banned 5 times on that list. I think you would qualify!

Yeah I feel his pain....I've been trying to convince them to let me get my original name back but no go yet- fascists

DB

Edit- jk btw, please don't ban me

1 week later
#75232 31 days ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Schefter saying titans trading for Sneed for a 3rd next year and a 7th tossed in. Wondering what the contact looks like. Ridley money?

Damn, I was hoping they'd get a 2nd for Sneed. He's been pretty amazing the last two season's. A few penalties, but he pretty much shutdown the leagues best. Good for him though

#75238 31 days ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Ya we were likely to get a high comp pick for letting him walk either way. I guess this locks the pick in. He is such a valuable player on the defense though. Even with the penalties, he comes up so big with a pressure, sack, deflection, forced fumble. Dude is a play maker. It would be great to keep him on the team this year.

Yeah I definitely wish we could have kept him for at least one more season as well. Not too many opportunities come along for that history making 3 peat!
I'm sure Veach knows he can just replace him with X Howard I suppose

#75239 31 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

The Titans 3rd will nearly be a 2nd

That's a good point man......as long as you guys don't decide to all of a sudden kick some ass this year, ha! That 3rd is next year's

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leechman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=leechman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.