pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (88 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (41 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kwiKimart.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

This is San Diego's year!!! New coach, new GM, new OL, with Rivers and a healthy Gates and we are at least playoff bound.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yes, new everything always works really well, like the Eagles dream team

I'm not saying the Bolts will win it all, but the best I can see is at least making the postseason.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I definitely dont see them winning the division, luckily you have KC and Oakland so thats 4 wins right there. Rivers doesnt do much for me, I dont know Kwiki, going to be tough to sneak in.

Wild Card????

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Pats, Ravens, Bengals, Texans, Broncos, __________
You are fighting for that last spot, and have to beat out the Dolphins, Steelers and Colts. Don't see the Bolts getting in.

I can't see Miami getting in the WC, Cincinnati and Indy would have to get lucky. Pittsburgh would already be in.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

But those Dolphins colors are atrocious.

Their new helmet logo sucks!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Cincy and Indy are legit good.

I agree, but I'm not convinced Miami can be a playoff caliber team.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I guess if the Cowboys had a good season it would reignite my fandom, but I really can't say I like any of these douchebags. blockquote>

True, the last time I even liked them was back in the 90's.

#52 10 years ago

So RG3 is healthy again........

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

He was eating a healthy diet of stem cells all winter.

You mean like this?

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from PINBELL:

I predict the Falcons will go all the way to the Superbowl! Then lose due to hookers and blow!!! It's happened before!!!

Chargers vs. Falcons maybe??

#62 10 years ago

Good news everyone:

Got season tickets for the Chargers this year!!!

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Sweet, enjoy Kwiki! Too bad you have to watch Rivers shot putting INT's to the other team but its all good.

Still better than watching Mark Sanchez giving handout INT's.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Fixed it for you kwiKi.

Old Chargers vs. New Chargers.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

he will be assembling WOZ's soon enough

I can totally see him working at JJP. Wonder if Jay Cutler will work at Stern.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

give him a one way ticket to Minnesota.

Make him cry to Minnesota.

#78 10 years ago

Found this on ePay, since about 20 of the NFL teams got a pin, wonder if someone would make a proper Chargers pin?

ebay.com link: Stern NFL Pinball Any Team Customized Patriots Eagles Bears Packers Cowboys etc

#87 10 years ago

Any Texans fans in the house?????

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wisconsin would have contended for the national championship if he had stayed his senior year with Russel Wilson at QB.

So true.

The only reason I want to see the Chargers vs. Texans MNF game is to see him go up agianst DJ Fluker from 'Bama. That will be entertaining.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Watt is so dangerous, even if you do a good job blocking him, he jumps up and swats the ball or alters the Qb's throw, maybe makes him pump it/hold it. He's a true game changer. Check his stats jump from rookie year to 2nd season.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13979/jj-watt

Yup, hope I get the Texans D on my fantasy team this year.

#95 10 years ago

ESPN certainly loves those Cowboys.

#97 10 years ago

For mobile QB's, who would you take?

Russell Wilson

Robert Griffin III

Colin Kapernick

#109 10 years ago

I wonder which team will lift the Super Bowl trophy on Feb 2nd, 2014 for Super Bowl XLVIII {48}
at Met Life Stadium in E Rutherford, NJ. ?? Hmmm.

Each team has a 1/32 chance........

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Uhhhh.......what? Cleveland, Jacksonville, Buffalo and Oakland do not have anywhere near a 1/32 chance of winning the Super Bowl.

I'm saying that there are 32 teams in the NFL........

#160 10 years ago

mmmmmmmmm Rothlis-Burger!!!!

1 week later
#187 10 years ago

Don't feel bad centerflank.

My Chargers lost to Seattle by 3 scores. And it was 7-3 at the half. And also Manti Teo may or may not have a sprained foot.

2 weeks later
#201 10 years ago

Who saw that crazy fumble TD during the Bolts-Cards game???

#202 10 years ago

Got the video:

#205 10 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Ryan Matthews is Terrible!!!

I know!

He got lucky this time!!

BTW, your boy DJ Fluker is looking good out there.

#212 10 years ago

Went to tonight's preseason match between my Bolts and the 9ers, and man, I left as the fourth quarter was about to begin. It was THAT bad!!!! I just hope to god they play decently against Houston on MNF!!

#235 10 years ago

NFC North: Packers
NFC East: Redskins
NFC South: Saints
NFC West: 49ers
NFC wild cards: Giants and Seahawks

AFC North: Ravens
AFC East: Patriots
AFC South: Texans
AFC West: Broncos
AFC wild cards: Steelers and Colts

#261 10 years ago

Seriously???

Seven TDs for Peyton Manning!!!!! That hasn't been done since 1969 when Joe Kapp did it with the Vikings. Great night for Broncos fans indeed.

#267 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I wonder where that guy went to school?

Tennessee: Peyton Manning (duh!)

California: Joe Kapp (or Cal as we like to call it)

#342 10 years ago

Going tomorrow for SD-Hou. Just as long as the SD defense shuts down Andre Johnson, I'll be happy.

#358 10 years ago

Week 2: who do you got?

Denver over NYG

New Orleans over Tampa

SD over Philly (upset alert)

Seattle over SF

#360 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've got sausage and cheese over eggs.

Sounds good right now!!

#362 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I'll be at Lambeau tomorrow hoping Matthews and company can keep RGIII contained.

Yeah, I'm sure Green Bay will shut RG3 down like last week.

#383 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I went outside and worked the soil anyway. Time to plant! Chargers are putting up a pretty good lead, the question is can they hold it. My fish are fighting strong.

They did hold it. 33-30!!!!

Philly defense was just horrible today. Rivers knew that his team had to win the ball control battle and keep the D on the field!!

GO BOLTS!!!!!!

#385 10 years ago

Seattle's putting a beat-down on the Niners!!

#406 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Way to go new management in Cleveland, terrible trade. Season ticket holders just got a bit more pissed off.

Dammit Norv!!! Now Browns know how we Charger fans felt with Norv Turner!

#439 10 years ago

The reason why SD lost was because of the conservative play calling by Coach McCoy. It's hard to believe that one more first down would have won it for us.

#472 10 years ago

Cowboys at San Diego this coming Sunday afternoon.Dallas is slightly favored.Chargers need a victory worse than the Cowboys need it.Concerning both teams cheerleaders, Dallas is slightly favored, but it's really too close to call it.I predict a win-win-tie.

Going to the game, and I have to pick SD. Losing to the Titans is bad, but the last time before Sunday that they lost to them was when they were the Houston Oilers!!! That's even worse. If San Diego doesn't get the win, boy I don't know what else to say.

#490 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Thank goodness for Tony Gonzalez! He single-handedly brought my fantasy team back from the grave tonight. Awesomeness!

So will Drew Brees and Darren Sproles on MNF!! Go Saints!!!

#507 10 years ago

Megatron has to step up in this game. I hope it will be an offensive shoot out, but we'll see.

Can't wait until the Bolts slaughter the Ray-das!!! (At a special time of 8:35pm PSDT)

#533 10 years ago

Just heard that Ryan Matthews is out with a concussion so that is awesome for Danny Woodhead!

Wasn't good news for my fantasy team with Woodhead. Lost by 4.

#535 10 years ago

I told you Matthews sucks!

He's not on my fantasy team, and should stay that way!!

#539 10 years ago

Sorry your team burnt you man. It happens. It blows! My boy Aaron Rodgers cost me a title two years ago. Yeah, still pissed. So I traded for his ass in my Keeper league.
I still think Rivers has a solid year in fantasy but Danny "The Human Pinball" Woodhead will put up double digits every week. Check the broadcast on nfl replay. They called him "the human pinball" multiple times. I love it. One of my favorite guys.

It happens. One of the opponents in my league didn't start Romo yesterday. Can't blame him for doing it.

#548 10 years ago

And people thought Rivers was bad!! Go check out Eli this season if you want bad!!!

#653 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I literally laughed out loud when he said that!
It was great to finally see Rivers get some national air time. He gets very little exposure.

I was there last night. Great game and Kennen Allen is the real deal!!!

#659 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Swap out 2 letters (adding letters c&k) to his name and an extra s at the end,thats his name to me.

Never liked Costas. EVER!!

#662 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Start the kickstater and send me the link.

I can see NBC paying him tons of money to leave, like they did to Conan O'Brian.

#663 10 years ago

Come on Chargers, put a beatdown on those Jags!!! Make them 0-7!!!

#709 10 years ago

GRRRRR!!!!!

106-104

Lost in fantasy by TWO lousy points!!

#725 10 years ago

I got the lions by the score of 28-24. Megatron gonna have a huge day. My Bolts are on by, but if KC and Oakland can lose, that'll be great!!

#759 10 years ago

So glad I have Brees and Megatron on my fantasy team. In fact, those two players outscored my opponent's entire team!!!

1 week later
#880 10 years ago

Got tix for the Bolts Broncos game!!!

What are the odds of an upset here??

#904 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Like I said before, when my team has a rough day, all I have to do is look east about halfway across the country, and my troubles don't seem so bad.

Or for this week, wait til tommorrow!!!

#929 10 years ago

We're doing Super Bowl already??? Wait til the playoffs!!

#943 10 years ago

Newton and Brady put on a SHOW tonight!!!!!!

#950 10 years ago

Hope the Saints put up 40 points against the Atlanta Falcons tonight!!!! My fantasy team is counting on you, Drew Brees!!!

#990 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Can't believe that RG3 beat out Russell Wilson for rookie of the year last year.Look where Seahawks are compared to Redskins.

I'll admit RG3 was more fun to watch than Wilson LAST year!!!

Seahawks and Saints in NFC title game. Calling it now.

1 week later
#1069 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I just watched A Football Life featuring the great Dallas O-line, The Great Wall. Wow, great memories of a great team!

Saw the LT episode a while back. Good show.

#1085 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

hou vs jacksonville
cin vs ind
GB vs Atl
jets/oak
philly/det
balt/minn
ari/stl
chi/dal
NO/carolina

Don't forget SD/NYG

#1156 10 years ago

Da Bears are putting Da beat down on Dallas!!

#1181 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

cleveland over chic.

I can see that one happening. Their WR is just killing it right now.

#1277 10 years ago

So Miami and Baltimore need to lose and San Diego needs to win to get the #6 spot. AGAIN!!!!!

#1310 10 years ago

(If Dallas somehow loses this game, it could trigger the re-appearance of Gozer and Zuul, cause the Kracken and Godzilla to be awoken & released upon the earth, and the unleashing of plagues/locusts).
Well, maybe not locusts.

If Dallas does lose, they have to blow a 28-point lead.

4 weeks later
#2163 10 years ago

Personally, I want a Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl.

#2165 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Actually if I remember correctly, I did pick the Broncos and the Hawks early in the season, so I'm sticking with it.

Wise choice!!!

Besides, I have family in the Bay Area, and I would love it for Wilson to add more salt to the 49er's wounds from last year's Super Bowl.

#2418 10 years ago

Time to my prediction..... Last year, I got my score prediction correct which was 34-31 Baltimore. It's in another thread but yeah.

Here we go:

Broncos: 28

Seahawks: 24

The reason I pick Denver to win is not for their record breaking offense. It's because if they do win, I'm sure Peyton is considering retirement as crazy as it sounds. If that does happen, my San Diego Super Chargers will take the AFC West next year!!

#2471 10 years ago

Does anyone really care about the Pro Bowl???

#2491 10 years ago

I remember playing NFL Blitz on the Gameboy Color, and the only play that ever worked was the Hail Mary, and even then I would only get 30-50 yards out of it.

#2509 10 years ago

I get off work at 2pm PST and I will get some last minute snacks and liquor and watch the game with the family.

#2543 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No Way man!!!! Packers win it all next year!!!!!!

Nope, it will be the San Diego Super Chargers!!

#2585 10 years ago

Just as long as my Chargers draft a CB, OLB, and maybe a TE since Antonio Gates did NOTHING this season.

3 weeks later
#2600 10 years ago

I'd take Vick over Sanchez any day.

1 month later
#2648 10 years ago

I would love to see my Chargers draft a CB, WR, and maybe a TE, since Gates didn't have that great of a season.

1 week later
#2654 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Damn man, right now I would be happy if the Niners could stop acting like children and stay on the right side of the law! Just play hard and don't be tools on or off the field. Nowadays we have youngsters that put themselves in situations that get them in trouble and reach the news even when trying to negotiate a contract for 120 million plus. I have a hard time understanding how some of these kids now days can be so foolish.

As much as I hate to say it, but the Niners should have signed Peyton when they had the chance. Instead, they have Colin Choker-nick.

#2695 9 years ago

All the Chargers need to draft are defensive guys. Jason Varrett is going to be a beast!!

1 month later
#2717 9 years ago

Super excited for football to start up again!!! Bolt UP!!!!

1 week later
#2731 9 years ago

Just got my Chargers season tix in the mail today!!! Can't wait for the first home game!! Seattle's going down!!!!

2 years later
#9027 6 years ago

Out of curiosity, are there any Chargers fans left after the LA relocation??

#9030 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There were chargers fans to begin with? Heyo!!!

That's a good one. Just as good as Andy Dalton sliding head first and fumbling the ball in a playoff game.

#9033 6 years ago

With the passing of George Romero, I want to mention that he did a sweet video about the 70s Steelers teams... http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000716009/Night-of-the-Living-Steelers-Narrated-by-George-A-Romero

#9042 6 years ago

The AFC West is going to be wild this year. I can see three teams getting into the postseason from that division.

2 weeks later
#9048 6 years ago

Did anyone watch the HOF induction ceremony?? I thought the speech by LT was pretty damn good!!

1 month later
#9260 6 years ago

The fact that the LA Chargers haven't won a game yet makes me very happy!!! Hope they go 0-16 this year.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kwiKimart.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=kwiKimart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.