pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (88 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (41 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8461 7 years ago

GO PATS

2 weeks later
#8698 7 years ago

So how did things work out for you Ronnie

#8699 7 years ago

best game ever

#8700 7 years ago
Quoted from Drenden:

Pats are god awful.

yet they keep winning life is good

#8730 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

gotta love all the massholes show up for the first time this year in the thread, lol.

I see Whysnow is a poor loser that explains a lot of his Pinside personality

#8859 7 years ago

First let me say I am a Pat's fan that being said this shit is funny

9 months later
#9743 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

long after the whistle

The hit was 1 maybe 2 seconds after pats player touched him down

4 weeks later
#9878 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

but god damn this Kamura guy is amazing.

Good Karma is why the Pats will win

1 year later
#11959 5 years ago

Pats vs KC going to be one hell of a game

1 week later
#12236 5 years ago

I can relate to people hating the Pat's I hated the 90s Yankees. But for the little piss ants calling cheating the claims say more about there small minded character than say anything real about the Pat's

#12241 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

The problem is, this should never happen. We have reply, if the ref's cant do there job properly, someone should call them on it. You cant miss a call like that in such a big game. Total bullshit.

It was the saints job to call them on it

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So what’s your solution? You want replay on no-calls?
Refs are humans. They’ll miss stuff or get it wrong.

You need to remember refs see one angle real speed we see 4 or 5 angles slow mo

#12266 5 years ago

Funny stuff "On November 12, 2006 -- two months after the NFL sent its initial 2006 memo forbidding videotaping from the sidelines, endzones and "other locations accessible to club staff members during the game" and one year before the New England Patriots infamous Spygate "scandal"-- the Jets were caught filming the Patriots plays and defensive signals from both endzones of Gillette Stadium. The Patriots had the New York Jets employee removed from the area," https://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

#12318 5 years ago

50536371_2029501620501980_6841248793556418560_n (resized).jpg50536371_2029501620501980_6841248793556418560_n (resized).jpg
#12415 5 years ago

Can't we all agree that the Lombardi trophy be renamed the Belichick trophy? I mean he does have 7 going on 8 rings and 11 appearances. Lombardi only had two Super Bowl victories and 3 pre SB. I think we should all get together and appeal to Roger Goodell.</blockquote

Unknown (resized).jpegUnknown (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#12557 5 years ago
51330677_10156956181346081_5168492841470525440_n (resized).jpg51330677_10156956181346081_5168492841470525440_n (resized).jpg
#12570 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

538 yards against the same exact team. And walked away with the ring.

LOL the same team there was no Julian Edelmen and gronk got a concussion the game before the SB

2 weeks later
#12778 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The NFL is trying to clean up EVERYTHING, not racism. They dont want their players getting DUI’s or abusing women, getting into fights, making it rain at strip clubs etc. They are trying to clean up their image period, and this looks pretty damn bad when a team owner is going to bath houses/whore houses and illegally soliciting sex. These guys are supposed to be role models remember?

Kraft is a 77 yr old man with a 39 yr old wife but the hooker is what looks bad to you

6 months later
#13688 4 years ago

woo hoo go Pat's

#13964 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Dolphin's management "We need a QB like Brady to compete"
"Well this guy's 40 years old too, will he do?"

You would be hard pressed to find another 42 yr old QB willing to dive for the TD

1 week later
#14253 4 years ago

Go Pats

1 week later
#14650 4 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Bills 3-0 and taking the Pats deep into the fourth quarter?!?
Looks around for sinister-looking horsemen...surely they are imminent.
Enjoying it while it lasts

LOL

#14651 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

You can when they finish what they start go Pats

#14709 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Tom Brady says Allen hit just a part of football and should not end in fines or suspending. Really, this coming from Mr. Safety Puff himself! What a fu#@! joke lol lol lol if it would have been him that got hit he'd be calling for them to be put out of the NFL!!!

Brady's leg was broken and put him out for the season with no fines or suspensions get over it

#14711 4 years ago

LOL the one thing you will never see Brady do is to make excuses sorry I can't say the same for you lol

Tom-Brady-Patriots-receive-sixth-Super-Bowl-rings (resized).jpgTom-Brady-Patriots-receive-sixth-Super-Bowl-rings (resized).jpg
#14726 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

And because of that they made the Brady rule.

You are correct they did put in a rule to protect QB's after that there have also been rules put in to try and stop the pats because other teams are pussies. After the Pat's first super bowl win touching the receiver was put in because the Pat's mugged the Rams all game long https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/illegal-contact/

#14901 4 years ago

GO PAT'S

#14902 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I heard The Pats had a job listing posted Looking for programmers who specialize in hacking, er I mean anti-hacking.
Curious how a Super Bowl winning team can have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

They play everyone in their crap division twice

#14908 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The myth of their schedule has been widely debunked for years, get a new argument.

Or you could quit your bitching

whine (resized).jpgwhine (resized).jpg
1 week later
#15191 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Last one is matter of opinion. I don’t think Giselle is anything special at all. If we’re talking Victoria models Brady could have had, I would’ve chosen Tyra over Giselle any day of the week.[quoted image][quoted image]

Both 2019 seems to me 6 of one half doz of an other

Gisele-Bundchen-Vogue-Germany-Cover-Photoshoot (resized).jpgGisele-Bundchen-Vogue-Germany-Cover-Photoshoot (resized).jpgspi190513_swcover_01_promo (resized).jpgspi190513_swcover_01_promo (resized).jpg
#15214 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Ask and you shall receive.

Oh, please allow me. Ass doesn’t look so good in this pic compared with John’s “runway posing” shot. Where are the hips?
Now back to X’s, O’s and my proposed wager. [quoted image]

LOL hear is tyra when not on a shoot https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/tyra-banks-looking-homeless-in-la.1993002/

6903658-6451505-image-a-2_1543740026421 (resized).jpg6903658-6451505-image-a-2_1543740026421 (resized).jpg
#15348 4 years ago

It must have been nice with the pat's playing on Mon so that everyone got a chance to see them put up another W

1 week later
#15501 4 years ago
Quoted from sneakerpin:

They didn't learn it from my Patriots? Come on!

LOL sorry not even in the top ten https://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

3 weeks later
#16067 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Felt the same way about Landry,that was tough,but I moved on with Troy and Emmitt!
Man was that a fun ride,if we could have all stayed together we would 6 Super Bowls from
the 90's!

Well being that you trash-talked the Pats fan all I can say to that is how's it feel to want

#16080 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Hey ahole good to see your back,I guess you couldn’t tell I was kidding?Whie your here do you have any updates on how bad JJP games are?

LOL if your kidding you post this at the end you were trash talking

#16105 4 years ago

Pats Cowboys most watched game sense 2007

#16106 4 years ago

For those of you who want to get on your high horse, and bitch about cheating you best check your team cheat score https://yourteamcheats.com

#16107 4 years ago

Colsond3 you might take note your team has a deflate-gate https://yourteamcheats.com/PHI#Deflategate-2004

#16109 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

So sick of seeing this stupid site. You know what the Cleveland Browns do NOT have to show for all of their cheating? Six Superbowl rings.

LOL Cleveland has always been a joke when it comes to sports at least you have 2016 cav's

#16119 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Pats also signed Belichick when he had already signed to coach the Jets.

LOL he was never signed by the Jets When Parcells stepped down as head coach after the 1999 season, he had already arranged with team management to have Belichick succeed him. However, Belichick would be the New York Jets' head coach for only one day. When Belichick was introduced as head coach to the media—the day after his hiring was publicized—he turned it into a surprise resignation announcement. Before taking the podium, he scrawled a resignation note on a napkin that read, in its entirety, "I resign as HC of the NYJ." He then delivered a half-hour speech explaining his resignation to the assembled press corps.[37]

Soon after this bizarre turn of events, he was introduced as the Patriots' 12th full-time head coach, succeeding the recently fired Pete Carroll.[38] The Patriots had tried to hire him away from Parcells/the Jets in the past.[citation needed] Parcells and the Jets claimed that Belichick was still under contract to the Jets, and demanded compensation from the Patriots. NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue agreed, and the Patriots gave the Jets a first-round draft pick in 2000 in exchange for the right to hire Belichick

#16120 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The "tuck rule"
Spygate
Deflategate
Tripgate
Where there's smoke, there's fire.

The tuck rule went against the pats before it went for them the one everyone knows
The tuck rule was called in Week 2 of an NFL regular season matchup on September 23, 2001, between the New England Patriots and the New York Jets.[2] With 1:01 left in the second quarter, Patriots defensive end Anthony Pleasant apparently forced Jets quarterback Vinny Testaverde to fumble the ball, with Patriots defensive end Richard Seymour making a recovery.[3] The call was overturned upon review and ruled an incomplete pass, with the tuck rule cited. The Jets tied the game with a field goal. The only tuck rule people remember. The tuck rule resulted in a controversial finish to an AFC divisional playoff game on January 19, 2002, between the New England Patriots and the Oakland Raiders. You cant have your cake and eat it too quit your bitching

#16123 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Comparing a game in week 2 against the Jets to a playoff game?!?

WOW you are one hell of a sore loser if you don't think the rules apply to all
Unknown-1 (resized).jpegUnknown-1 (resized).jpeg

#16153 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Good one. Still laughing.

For people who care about that dumb ass shit I would think the age of his girlfriend would be a bigger issue

Robert+Kraft+Ricki+Noel+Lander+Universal+Music+d9GZ2N-vPaXl (resized).jpgRobert+Kraft+Ricki+Noel+Lander+Universal+Music+d9GZ2N-vPaXl (resized).jpg
#16177 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s all tax shelter stuff

Wow that makes it sound like you know what your talking about https://www.thekraftgroup.com/philanthropy/

#16310 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Cowboys need to sign Kapperdick and make a run for the playoffs!

#16450 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If he's really as much of a genius as people say, he'll retire.
It's almost impossible to win Super Bowls with multiple QBs, not to mention QBs who aren't generational talents like Brady.
You'd have to be on par with Joe Gibbs to pull that off and Bellecheck is no Gibbs!
I agree they'll probably try to give it one more go with Gronk back. If they can't talk him into it I doubt Brady comes back, clearly his presence was shaving a lot of years off of Brady.

Belichick was with Parcells for both his championship wins so he already has his hand in Super bowls without Brady

#16463 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm looking at close spans of diff'rent QBs/coaches winning and wondering if ol Bill could do the same; only thing comparable-ish that isn't Gibbs.
Late 70/80s Raiders did it
80/90s 49ers
80s Giants
So small sample size there, and 49s are dealing with 2 Hall of fame Qbs...but there others show it can be done.

Gibbs or The Tuna...hmmm....impossible to say

LOL The Tuna got his rings with Belichick as defensive coordinator

#16567 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Heres the thing about it though dirtbag. Even if Rudolph called him that, it doesn't give Garret the right to try and end his life with a blow to the head. I don't even know why people get so upset when they get called names, that is stupid.

You can't even say the word yet you ask why do people get upset.

#16603 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

we all know Dunkin's donuts are rancid and Krispeys absolutely delicious

What a joke if you knew shit you would know Dunkin's is a coffee shop not a donut shop that's why they dropped donut from there name

#16619 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Go back to Starbucks!
(You really should watch the SNL Dunkin' Donuts sketch if you haven't seen it, best thing they've done in years. And anyone that grew up in New England knows a dozen guys just like that).

If you are talking about this one three years old and still funny as hell

#16956 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd hate to have to play aginast the 49s next year...Brady is gonna be real pissed in the gold and red

#16961 4 years ago

https://www.forbes.com/profile/tom-brady/#1b9db45f2c2a

Ray Bourque left the Bruins after 21 year to go to the Colorado Avalanche to get the championship he never had. Brady has championships but is ranked #20 in pay for QB,s getting one big contract would be smart

#17003 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

She is dreadful dude. There's no way I could sit thru a whole game with her announcing. What's next, Barbie doll referees? Female head coaches?

Mute the sound and put on local radio

#17078 4 years ago

The best part of the Pat's losing is not having to listen to all whiny bitches excuses it was the refs they cheated waa waa waa

#17096 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm not sure where you are not having to listen to that but all the Pats fans I know won't shut the fuck up about all the shitty calls last night that cost them the win. As if that hasn't happened a million times to every other NFL team in the past.

I call BS not a single Pats fan bitched about the refs there was several posts of people happy of there loss of losing during the game including you once again the Pats fans have more class than others

#17101 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

[quoted image]

LOL you just proved my point

#17102 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think he meant people around him IRL.
Also, the booing would seem to contradict your "class" argument. Booing the #2 seed(?) seems unique to the entitled fans of NE.

They were booing the refs not KC as for entitled it seems to me all other fans seem to act entitled when they bash the pats for winning

#17105 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

They were booing their own team for getting schooled at home. At least that's what it looked like on my TV.

I heard the booing but did not try and dissect each time one of the lowest was I felt on the refs on one of the many calls in the game I swear they added 20 min to the game

#17107 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That is the case. I read two articles earlier that said even with Brady having all those rings he still got booed when they weren’t performing.
Refs my ass. Every team has fallen victim to horrible calls, as multiple people mentioned above. But when it happens to the Pats…I t’s apparently some type of travesty.

I am sure there are articles outside NE they get bashed even the announcers for the game were bashing them for much of the game

#17110 4 years ago

For those of you who may enjoy this

1 week later
#17762 4 years ago

The title of this thread needs to be changed to bitching and whining about the Pats sad ass people

images 2 (resized).jpegimages 2 (resized).jpeg
#17899 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Tom Brady has masterfully executed an offense, at least when it matters... I'll give him that.
I get tired of the "GOAT" talk. I can't wait until I can stop pretending Tom Brady is somehow better than every other QB ever. I just don't see him as the linchpin.
Peyton Manning was the most impressive QB I've seen. He actually changed the game, and had DCs shaking in their boots every time he took the field. His years in Denver he was a shell of himself, he started to lose zip on the ball midway through the year, but he still did what he needed to do to get that ring.
I think he's also the only QB to ever win a SB with 2 different franchises... but I may be wrong on that.

LOL the people making all the GOAT comments on this thread are the bashers people get a f#@king grip

#17943 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey, there are a lot of “Bears” out here in Hollywood. I could probably hook you up, Robin.

If you know alot of "bears" I must assume you are a twinkie ?

#18016 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Bills, Bills, Bills! C'mon baby open up the whole can on 'em!

who_designed-tech_support_3_laughing_man (resized).jpgwho_designed-tech_support_3_laughing_man (resized).jpg
#18162 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I genuinely don't understand how this shit gets under Pats fans' skin so much.
Guilty conscience?

now thats funny

2 weeks later
#19828 4 years ago

Centerflank is rolling over in his grave reading all the dumb-ass shit getting posted on this thread

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Boards
PinSound

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.