Topic Stats

• 23,209 posts
  • 371 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Erik
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,839 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200523-122414~3 (resized).png
CNWY3IVEPII6RAOLA4BXWMMOGA (resized).jpg
F0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200522-005216~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
istockphoto-855011334-612x612 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200518-223042~2 (resized).png
6418F898-2071-4657-99FE-97689B201C59 (resized).jpeg
86271820-7524-4F3E-B97F-C48640D2FE6F.gif
A69A8968-9EE6-4CEB-BEA6-003B84EDB6F0 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20200515-221116_Chrome (resized).jpg
Broken Clock (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200514-223630~2 (resized).png
Small Hands Joe2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200514-141317~3 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14244 8 months ago

It has been a while as a 49er fan to have much to post but it will be interesting to see if they are indeed for real.
3-0 even without Big Ben playing would be a big deal.

I put up an inflatable every week and we take a family picture. Needless to say the last few years the pics have been quite depressing.

Nice to have a couple happy pics so for this year!

53F24AE0-6462-4354-846E-CDF2866B6D8F (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#14944 7 months ago

WTF is going on? Niners look dominate.

460C44C3-5F8E-410C-B335-B6378D1CAA64 (resized).jpeg
#15042 7 months ago

The Niners are fucking awesome!!!!!!

1 week later
#15259 7 months ago

Niners heading to 6-0 today!!!!!

Can’t wait to watch the Defense get after it!!

#15273 7 months ago

I guess should have bet the under in the Niner game!!

1 week later
#15446 7 months ago

The Niners are winning the super bowl!! Is is over!

On another note the Warriors are horrible!

Hammer and the nail!!!!

#15447 7 months ago

Bosa!!! DPOY!!!!!

#15466 7 months ago

Too windy to have Tiny outside so we had to move him inside.

No matter Niner’s keep rolling!!

BD17F9CB-FD42-4E60-8577-FC59FBDC6794 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#15680 6 months ago

Without Kittle and sanders and the ball at your own 20 with the Seahawks with no time outs in ot. The Niners should have run the the ball and if they did not get some decent yardage, they should have taken the tie. They still would have had a 2 game lead in the division and for home field. Now it is down to one game with tough games coming including another game in Seattle.

Seattle now controls the division.

Poor decision that I have a feeling will comeback to haunt them when it comes back to seeding and the division.

1 week later
#16069 6 months ago

Huge game tonight!!

Go Niners!!!!

#16087 6 months ago

This 49ers defensive performance might be one of the best I have seen.

Rodgers looks less than ordinary!

George Kittle makes a huge difference on offense!!!

#16131 6 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

THat's what I said but the man is the 2nd coming, just amazing.
Perhaps the new rules will help him last longer and it won't be so much of a big deal?

Kap was supposed to be unstoppable and we know how that all ended. The NFL adjusts and I expect it to adjust to Lamar as well. He does look awesome but let’s see a year or two of it before we crown him king.

#16170 6 months ago

Article about how the Ravens offense is similar to the Niners with Kap. Same offensive coordinator.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/ravens-building-offense-greg-roman-made-49ers-colin-kaepernick

#16304 5 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

We’re getting ready to find out how real they are,time to test their metal.

The blow out of the packers and the 10-1 record show the Niners are for real. At this point I don’t think one game, in bad weather, on the east coast is not going to tell us much more win or lose.

The more important game is the following week in N.O. Home field advantage could be determined in that game and the Seahawks are still looming.

#16309 5 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Their record is padded like the cowboys..lets see how they play the next 4 games..i think they finish 9-9

9-9 would be tough. 8-8 is more possible!

#16312 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I really can't see any scenario where the 49er's do not end in the superbowl. IMHO they are the most well rounded team in the league and we may be witnessing the preview of the superbowl tomorrow. Ravens and 49er's are clearly the two best teams on the field this season.

I like your thinking!!!!

#16319 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The guy is a stud so I hope he doesn't get hurt, but at some point he's gonna get whacked hard....happens to all running QB's

Russel Wilson runs and for some reason never takes big shots. I know Lamar runs more but it is possible to remain healthy.

#16360 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

This is exactly what killed the Niners against the Seahawks....two Garoppolo fumbles in the red zone ...those are game changers

He is holding the ball too long. If he doesn’t make quicker decisions this could get ugly. Does not look like they are going to be able to run the ball.

#16364 5 months ago

That penalty was a killer. Had them stopped.

If I was D coordinator, I would be selling out on Jackson. Let them try and pound Ingram.

If the Niners can’t get a good drive here. This could get ugly.

#16368 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Agree....they need to key on Jackson....the guy is so fast theres no way to defend unless they bird dog the guy.

Spy him and take your chances

#16370 5 months ago

That was such poor clock management at the end of the half.

They were way too aggressive against the Seahawks earlier in the season that cost them at worst a tie and this was way too conservative that cost them an opportunity at points.

Need to spy Jackson and see what happens.

#16376 5 months ago

I hate that PI call even though it helped the Niners!

#16377 5 months ago

Thank god they picked up that late hit flag out bounds! This is football and if you are going to run you are going to get hammered!

#16379 5 months ago

I hate the shotgun on 4th and 1!

Miserably call

#16381 5 months ago

Unlike the Packers guy who wants a rematch, give me that game on an neutral field.

The shot gun formation on 4th and 1 was a horrible call!

#16384 5 months ago

I said It before and will say it again. Would have been great for the Niners to beat the Ravens but they really need to beat the Saints!

The D gave up 20 points and Jimmy G gifted them 7 with that turnover.

Still think not tying the Seahawks is going to haunt them.

#16393 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Baffled me as well, but the Niners D is elite so not surprising they slowed down the Ravens offense....the game changers were missing the field goal at the end of the first half (plus bad game management on Shanahans part), and the Garappolo fumble down in their red zone....game really could have gone either way, but in the end the Ravens made more plays when it counted.

Just have to beat the Saints. Looks like week 17 is going to be for the division for the Niners!

1 week later
#16950 5 months ago

Enough of this BS. Huge game today between two teams that actually matter. Go Niners!!

Niners 27-17!

#16952 5 months ago

Huge Rams fan tonight as well!

#16954 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I have to disagree with you on this one. I don't think the Rams can beat Seattle. Seattle is playing pretty good ball right now and unfortunately I can't say the same for the Rams but, it should still be a good game.

I didn’t say that was my prediction. I was saying that was my hope. Huge Niners fan and as much as I hate the Hawks, I respect them.

#16968 5 months ago

Shocked by this Niners performance. If someone told me the Niners would give up 27 first half points, I thought they would be down atleast two TDs.

Impressed by the offense but the D has been embarrassing.

I like their chances in this second half.

#16980 5 months ago

That play by Kittle was maybe one of the most impressive physical feats ever. The way he dragged those guys as they were grabbing his face mask was simply amazing.

Go Rams!

#17123 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Just noticed last Thursday night game this week, then Saturday for a week? Weird

No college games. Always Saturday games at this time of the season.

#17143 5 months ago

I just don’t know how they cannot get better announcers.
I know they are hurting for money but man, I think they could get some college guys that could do better.

1 week later
#18018 5 months ago

Man, my Niners are looking slow on D

#18019 5 months ago

Looking better after that pick 6!

#18021 5 months ago

Let’s go Seattle!!! I love it!!! This is the way it should be!!

C875F5F5-7034-46C9-AD15-649B7703C3C2 (resized).jpeg
#18023 5 months ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Cant wait to send whatever 49er fans dare show up to Seattle crying back to San Jose next week

One of my good friends is rolling for a 40th birthday party. Should be amazing!

Niners keep finding a way to win!

#18026 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Should be a good game....Niners are definitely a better team, but Seattle seems to have their number...Carroll is a great coach

Niners D of 6 weeks ago= easy victory!
Niners D of now= toss up

#18038 5 months ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:Errr last time I checked the hawks beat the 49ers about 6 weeks ago...

No Kittle and basically no sanders in that game. Niners still had opportunities to win. I like the Niners chances in that rematch. Problem is Niners defense is severely compromised since than.

#18199 5 months ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Stoked![quoted image]

As a niner fan I am all for this move. Father Time is undefeated and there is a reason these guys haven’t played in years.

#18207 5 months ago

Lynch signing is act of desperation. Might work but basically their hand is forced to
do it.

I like my Niner’s position much better than with a healthy Carsen.

Lynch might come out and go crazy but playing the percentages that is not going to happen.

#18225 5 months ago

We are coming Seattle!

D5792443-1C28-48F1-821C-969E077F4AB9 (resized).jpeg
#18326 4 months ago

So does it really matter eagles or cowboys? They are both getting destroyed in the first round!

#18340 4 months ago

I am so ready for this niner game tonight! I really don’t know what to expect. On paper Niner should win pretty easily but playing in Seattle and Wilson just has way of getting it done. I really dislike him but that is because he is really good.

#18345 4 months ago

The amount of talk about a 6 win team and 1 win team is comical. Let’s get their game over with so we can talk about the games that matter and you guys can start working on your draft board!

#18355 4 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

You know Jorge other people have teams they are fans of other than your 49ers. Seems you have forgotten how irrelevant your 49ers have been over the last decade, so if you feel the need to talk about other teams, then do so but, don't expect everyone else to wait with baited breath for your revelations. That would be 2013 when you lost...…...

Yes but I don’t make 500 posts about my team when they are shitty. Fine to support your team but going on and on and on and on is killing this thread.

#18358 4 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

You first post in this thread 3 months ago look it up, never before.

Your point being??

#18367 4 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

My point is you didn't show up to talk football, you came to talk 49ers and I get it, just wish you could get it.

I used to post on a different site for football talk but that site kind of died so here I am.

I put my inflatable up for all my Niners 3-13 years. Lots of sad pictures.

Anyway like where are cowboys fans, eagle fans? Steeler’s fans? Hell the raiders could still make the play offs.

Big games today, I just don’t think bengals vs Browns is one of them.

#18377 4 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm a Cowboys fan, but I have very little faith (27%, lol)they will make the playoffs.

I want the raiders to make it. If you go back to last week they needed 9 things to happen to make the play offs. Last week 5 of those things happened. If they get the four out comes they need today that would be one hell of a parlay.

Need:
Steelers to lose
Titans to lose
Colts to win
Raiders to win

#18378 4 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I think they have a lot of issues (JJ, Garrett, lack of leadership, big money players not giving their all, etc)
They have a lot of work to do this offseason.

I don’t believe in Dak and their coaching sucks!

#18469 4 months ago

Getting ready to face paint!!!

7E3D1F6E-5986-484B-801A-C36037B8529F (resized).jpeg
#18485 4 months ago

Bubba is locked and loaded!!

E0106F12-7872-405E-8B32-AB78C4B475EA (resized).jpeg
#18489 4 months ago

Whoooooo!!!

#18555 4 months ago

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it yet but what was up with delay of game with 20 seconds left. Seriously that might have been the biggest play of in the game. How did they let that happen? I am glad they did but from first and goal at the half yard line to at the five was probably the difference in the gam
Obviously I am biased as a 49er fan and I agree with P-Town the PI on the Niners and the personal foul call were horrible calls as well!

For Seahawks result is not the end of the world, for Niners result is absolutely huge. Difference between 1 and 5 seed is a big deal.

#18560 4 months ago

Probably going to see the hawks again in two weeks. Hopefully Ford and Tart heal up and the D doesn’t gas out again!!!

Maybe even get Alexander back

#18563 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Shaun?!? Dude is 42 years old.

Kwan. He is an all pro line backer for the Niners that tore a pec in week 8.

#18565 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Niners D was close to Elite prior to all the injuries. Now I would say their average at best. They couldn't get off the field in the second half mainly due to the defensive back play. I love Dee Ford, but the guy is always hurt and rarely gets on the field. If the guy doesn't show up for the play offs I would get rid of him and allocate the money somewhere else. 49ers 3rd down defense last night was terrible.

Ford is great when he plays but the losses of DJ Jones and Ronald Blair have been just as big.
Bosa is still playing amazing, he is just getting doubled or chip on every play. His speed pursuing Wilson from behind is pretty much unmatched by a D lineman. Just need to get the man some help. Armstead and Buckner have really tailed off.

#18566 4 months ago

Thinking more about that game, I still can’t believe the Seahawks didn’t kick the field goal towards the end of the first half. The risk vs reward seemed crazy at that point. They were at the 30 and even if they make it, there is no guarantee they are getting a TD. It would have changed the whole dynamic of the game.

#18568 4 months ago

The bye was more important for the Niners to heal up. Also forcing any possible matchup with the Saints at home is good.

Saints road is now pretty difficult. One home game, than trip to Lambo and possible trip to Santa Clara, opposed to all those games in the dome.

#18610 4 months ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I think Tony said it best..[quoted image]

Then they needed to review the one three plays earlier that wasn’t PI as well. That was just as bad of a call!

#18659 4 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Redskins hire Rivera. Seems rushed to me. And since when has it ever worked out to lock in a HC before a GM?

I don’t like Rivera, but Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch. I believe Shanahan was hired first or at least has all the power.

#18847 4 months ago

I Have

Bills: my second favorite team. This may be my sentimental pick

Patriots: don’t like them but can’t bet against them yet

Saints: they are not losing to the Vikings in that dome and probably ever with Cousins on the other side

Seahawks: Can’t stand them but I respect them. Getting ready for the trilogy the following week.

SB: Niners vs Chiefs

#18855 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

We're allowed to have "second" favorite teams? What are we, 12 years old?!?

Some do say I act like a 12 year old and I am cool with that!

#18887 4 months ago

I'm hoping MN can upset the Saints, because that's the team I fear the most out of the NFC right now.

Because playing the Niners on the road worked out so well for the Pack last time?
I will take a match up with the Pack in the NFC title game.

They are basically the team I fear the least.

#18903 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I just don't get it. Figured once we became adults we pretty much narrowed it down to one favorite team. Having multiple favorite teams seems like people just need that safety net to feel better about themselves.
If there's one thing I've learned about sports in general, it's that people LOVE their winners (see: hysteria surrounding women's soccer).

That is why I picked the Bills! Lol

Actually I picked the Bills because they lost 4 straight Super Bowls when I was young and felt bad for them.

#18905 4 months ago

I take it back my favorite team is the 49ers and anyone playing the Seahawks, so I guess this week it is the Eagles!

#18959 4 months ago

My second favorite team is looking great!!!

#18962 4 months ago

Poor Bills. Hope they don’t choke it away!

#18967 4 months ago

I cannot believe he took that sack.

#18972 4 months ago

Allen is on crack and they still may win!!

#18979 4 months ago

Just kick the field goal before he F’s it up

#18984 4 months ago

Well that was the most unique game tying drives I have ever seen.

Bills last 5 minutes on offense was miserable

#18997 4 months ago

Delay of game!!!

#19013 4 months ago

Well second favorite team is gone. On to rooting against the patriots tonight.

And my true second favorite team tomorrow, anyone playing the Seahawks

#19015 4 months ago

Pound it!! Pound it!!! Pound it!!

#19017 4 months ago

Chung injury cost them instantly!

That’s why you want avoid wild card weekend if u can

#19029 4 months ago

I guess Titans believe in that defense!

#19037 4 months ago

The fork be ready

#19094 4 months ago

Brady to the bears!

#19096 4 months ago
Quoted from JayDee:

That would definitely end his career. Our O line would make sure of it. He would finally experience what it’s like to get tackled and pummeled on the reg

Just trying to find a team with a good defense and horrible quarterback.

#19098 4 months ago

I have Saints this AM by atleast two TD’s
and unfortunately the Seahawks by 8.

#19110 4 months ago

Man, I thought this would be a blow out. Turning out to be a good game.

#19116 4 months ago

Saints are starting to roll over!

#19130 4 months ago

I didn’t like the Saints time management there. I thought they should have got atleast one shot to the end zone.

#19133 4 months ago

Damn this has been a great game!!

#19146 4 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Setting this up to play a drinking game while we are watching the game. You know you have issues when people get you Christmas gifts like this.[quoted image]

Yeah. My parents got me this and I m the guy that started the “who stopped drinking thread”

9DB82830-7BF4-4F53-BECA-82B0AF3BC028 (resized).jpegDC8706BF-1FCB-4011-A3F7-A0EC52B472BA (resized).jpeg
#19150 4 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Interesting. How does that machine work, well or gimmick?

It is actually well built and makes good drinks. Most importantly for me it is easy to clean.

There are a couple different versions on the market. This one is nice because you can choose the strength of your drink and even have a mock tail if you don’t want alcohol.

I probably wouldn’t buy one but pretty cool as a gift. We used it quite a bit the last few weeks but I am going dry for the next 60 days, so it will be mocktail or nothing for a while.

#19155 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Their season ends next week....Niners D feasts on non mobile quarterbacks

Tart, Ford and Alexander all back for Niners D. Should be back on track.

#19177 4 months ago

Well atleast the first three games were good! Lol

#19182 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

He really is terrible.....almost as bad as the Monday night crew...

Nothing is close to as bad as that train wreck! If they were doing any more games it would probably end my 60 day sobriety!

#19186 4 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Respectfully, I’m sure that is your view as a Seattle fan. He hit his helmet close to the ground, then his head hit off the ground. Two chances for a concussion. And it’s Clowney… A guy that has been reprimanded several times for unsportsmanlike play.
When you put your head down and lead at all with your helmet, you know you are doing it. Just like grabbing a facemask. You don’t know that you’re reaching around the front of someone’s face? Gimme a break.
Again, if that were Brady, or maybe even Wilson…? Different story.
All good. The Birds will either rally in the second half, or I will pass out not knowing what happened until tomorrow.

Both calls are bull shit! I am so tired of these weak roughing calls. Buck up!

#19195 4 months ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Wish you were closer, colson. I could help you out[quoted image]

Thought you would appreciate this!

3935CC0C-93DC-4466-8866-EC8F800E2414 (resized).jpeg
#19199 4 months ago
Quoted from JayDee:

I haven’t seen that one before. I like it! Fireball is always a fan favorite over here, usually followed by remorse the next day

Yes I own the sign and led to a lot of rough Saturdays this last summer

#19206 4 months ago

Come on old man winter!!

#19226 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Honestly, I can't think of a more favorable Wild Card round. My local team the Seahawks won pretty easily with no injuries to major players and both the Patriots and Saints were knocked out. We are playing Green Bay next, who I know we can beat and we've been fantastic on the road this season, then likely the 49ers, who we've beaten once this year and had a very close second game loss too. I could totally see my early prediction of a Ravens vs. Seahawks Superbowl happening.

As a 49er fan I can definitely see round 3 coming! But I was unimpressed with the Hawks performance today but maybe it was just a case of doing just enough to get it done.

#19227 4 months ago

Niners opening as 7 point favorites.

#19231 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Didn't look like a dirty play to me.....I'd love to see a SeaHawks / Niners NFC championship game

I want the easier road and I think that is Green Bay.

#19235 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Or we could just talk about the fact the Eagles had a 40 year old QB in there who had never taken a postseason snap before. Might be a good starting point.

My point exactly. Hawks should have won bu 20. But I guess they were playing it safe. It worked so can’t complain.

#19248 4 months ago

I can't say I blame people for wanting to face up against GB. I like Aaron Rodgers to be really good and pissed off come playoff time. A giant sized chip on his shoulder from getting no respect being the 2 seed should just about do it.
I'm personally glad the Saints are out. That was a team I didn't think we matched up with very well. The Seahawks I feel pretty good about. That OL is porous, and we have some really good talent in that front 7 that will be really tough for them to deal with.

A bit ahead of the game but I am interested why you think Green Bay matches up well against the Niners after the game earlier this year?

That was one of the most dominate performances I have seen. Why do you think the result will be different? I am not hating, obviously you follow Green Bay way closer than I do and why were they dominated in that game but won’t be next time?

3 weeks later
#20767 3 months ago

Looking to put some money down on the Niners if anyone is interested?

#20833 3 months ago

Obviously I am a Niner fan but I am shocked how many people are on KC. I know Mahomes is awesome but the Niners are better in all other facets.

I guess I just don’t believe Mahomes is the second coming yet.

#20861 3 months ago

Easy choice, rock tomorrow's MVP

Bosa???

#20893 3 months ago

I got all kinds of prop bets going.

I got heads for the coin flip

Sherman INT

TD for Kendrick Bourne

Bosa for MVP

49ers over 13.5 in the first half and over 26.5 for the game.

Niners over 2.5 sacks (if I lose this one, the Niners be in big trouble)

#20894 3 months ago

I might be super sick but I got Tiny locked and loaded.

I am the king of the 49er inflatable!

AEA160CC-530C-4B6A-AAB4-B532F1F7C86C (resized).jpeg
#20937 3 months ago

I am very concerned. There was a huge opportunity to score points at the end of the first half and basically Shanahan punted??? WTF!

#20942 3 months ago

I think that time management and not getting a field goal there may cost the Niners a super bowl!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Machine - For Sale
Suffield, CT
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 115.00
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 1,099.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside