• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 93 votes
    58%

(159 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,372 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20191206-095716~2 (resized).png
Yf2JO11.gif
extras (resized).png
apronbar (resized).png
source (2).gif
Jerry-Jones-all-year (resized).jpg
88F1ADEC-A718-49A2-9228-2F476C3A2373.gif
1562268200135 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
f_6611 (resized).jpg
AFB53186-90F1-4F7B-8435-AF6125797231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191204_153012 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191204-143950~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Dunkin (resized).jpg
342486D1-6620-4B0A-A07E-176253C220F5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

The Cowboys are what they are. Jerry drove this thing into the ditch years ago, and it will never get any better until he dies. And that presumes that his kid is smarter than he is, which I remain unconvinced.

So true......

Time for some football! Gonna need some good Packer updates before fantasy league draft I'm doing in Vegas Flanker!

3 months later
#847 6 years ago

What a pussy Rogers is! Sorry Flanker, my 13 year old snapped her collarbone skiing at the top of the mountain this spring, skied all the way down and wanted to go back up despite the pain.......

Collarbones heal fast, a hockey player would have never come out....

I hate to see anybody get hurt but hey, my opponent in one of my big FF leagues had Rogers so we got a big win!

Cuntler is the worst though......

#855 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Was your daughter getting drilled by 6'5" 280lb D-lineman?

Come on, he's a big boy, Ronnie Lott had part of his finger cut off by the trainer so he could keep playing

Seriously, if he's out more than 3 weeks I'd be shocked.....

#857 6 years ago

You cheese heads had tough as nails Brett Farve play in 297 straight games! Jack Youngblood played with a broken leg, Joe Theisman got back up after Lawrence Taylor snapped his leg, oh wait, maybe not on that one....

#860 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I loved watching farce but he lost almost as many important games as he won with his fearless gunslinging.

Dang, cheese heads railing against Mr. talk about himself in the 3rd person "Farce".....but I'd say about 32 other teams wish they had him in his prime.....

#864 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I was at the urinal in the bathroom of this bar/restaraunt we were both at. He used the one next to me and started a conversation, Oh the memories

And then he showed you why they called him the "Majik man"?

#870 6 years ago
Quoted from mulder2010:

If you grew up in the seventies I would expect to hear Steelers, Cowboys, or Dolphins. From the NE and that's who everybody rooted for.

I was a Baltimore Colts fan, got the uni for xmas one year and my brother got the Redskins.....

Bert Jones and the "Sack Pack".....

#899 6 years ago

Well, you can never give up hope Flanker despite how bad it looks, this is NFL, who knows from week to week....

It's a huge fantasy week for my Vegas league, next to last regular season game....

I swear right now that I will never draft another tissue paper athlete again if I can help it......Arian Foster has just quit for the year and collecting his paycheck, he's a dog, always a hamstring and now a disk, wtf

#908 6 years ago

Brees and Sproles for me, that's "Who Dat"!

#933 6 years ago

Broncos are gonna thump Chiefs! Come on Peyton, need a big game from you today......

2 weeks later
#1095 6 years ago

Tomlin deserved the fine and the loss of draft pick potentially is to send a signal to these guys to not do stupid shit!

Excessive is what happened to the Saints and "bounty gate".....

1 week later
#1228 5 years ago

I'm gonna say absolute shit play calling for Cowboys lost that game although Packers didn't quit.

Romo and Garrett have to go, because Jerry Jones ain't going anywhere. That pick Romo threw to Austin sums up his loser career, and then the sideline throw. Just awful!

Of course, I was thrilled to see it because I hate the Cowboys!

#1230 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I think Matt Flynn ate some stem cells at half time.

He got in a groove and the Dallas D was also crapola. There's another guy that's gone, Monte Kiffin.

#1233 5 years ago

Jerry Jones just wants a puppet and yes man on the sidelines. Any coach worth a damn knows that and would be a fool to take that job.

Plus they have Romo the lack of leadership loser to boot. He's the NFL version of Carmelo Anthony, talented but doesn't have the intangibles like the great ones do to make others around him better. Just drawing paychecks.

#1267 5 years ago

The guy the Cowboys needed was Sean Peyton, former assistant, but everybody down here knew he was too smart to take that gig.

Cowboys are absolutely f*cked.

The Spurs ought to loan Popovich to the Cowboys, I guarantee you he would do a better job right now! With a good batch of assistants...

#1296 5 years ago

Direct TV blows! I dumped those bastards about 4 years ago too.

#1308 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Dallas at Washington 1:00 PM FOX
(If Dallas somehow loses this game, it could trigger the re-appearance of Gozer and Zuul, cause the Kracken and Godzilla to be awoken & released upon the earth, and the unleashing of plagues/locusts).
Well, maybe not locusts.

This is the kind of game that Dallas loses, Washington and Cousins would love to blow Cowboys playoff chances out of the water.

#1342 5 years ago

Eagles will blow out the Cowboys and end the Garrett tenure.....

#1361 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Any guesses as to which team Jay Cuntler will be playing backup QB for next year ?

Cowboys? With Tony Blowmo......

Now I predict a Cowboys win You always get a little bit of the other team let down factor when a star goes out for the other team (just a little) and a big pick me up from the rest of the guys on the Cowboys to take up the slack.....at least for one game's emotion factor....

#1363 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Will trade for a halfway decent QB and a good o-line. PST

Maybe if they start with the O line the QB would look better AND mix in a running back. Wilson was an absolute joke.

#1365 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

ELI is great. I'm only kidding about that but the oline is horrid.

Of course I'm pissed at Wilson because I had him on my fantasy team, a RB with hands of stone isn't good! Gotta believe they bounce back big time next year.

#1412 5 years ago

Krapernick has been exposed this year, another stiff I had on one of my teams!

I'd like to see Arizona in too but they ain't changing those rules, just the way it is.

Seattle with home field goes to the Super Bowl in the NFC.

Denver in the AFC, no Gronk no Pats

Should be a great Super Bowl this year anyhow

#1563 5 years ago

Jerry Jones reaction on that interception.....priceless!

The guy gets what he deserves. Not that he can help all the injuries that happened but hey, this team will never go anywhere again with him running the show.

Can we get a Garret firing please!

#1568 5 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Playing that game without Romo & almost winning may be enough to save his job.

Hopefully not, never know with Jones......

Quoted from Pinchroma:

They need to find another QB.

With or without bad back. They are really screwed if he can't play with that salary cap hit........

#1573 5 years ago

Please drop a beat down on the Niners. That D needs to step up after letting Krapernick run all over them. Rogers might have to put up 35......

#1575 5 years ago

Bengals
Pack
Saints
Chiefs

#1583 5 years ago

Bengals 8-0 at home but Chargers are tough and have lost a lot of close games, won 5 of 6 and received a miracle to get into the playoffs

#1683 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Romo is the best QB the Cowboys have had since Aikman retired, and it isn't even close. I can go down the list of the pathetic QB's the Cowboys have had since Aikman retired if you'd like.

Quincy Carter!

Chad Hutchison!

Vinny Testaverde (at the end of his career)

And of course Drew Bledsoe.

Comparing Romo to those guys?

Cowboys need new leadership and for whatever reason Romo just doesn't have the intangibles to get his team to the next level. Has never been able to do it. Making other guys around him better, team chemistry, passion, etc…..

With a 120 million dollar contract the Cowboys are stuck with him. Good enough to get to a certain level and put up good stats yet not good enough to win big, and that is what this franchise is stuck with along with the obvious management and coaching issues.

Wins mean everything, 1-3 in the playoffs as a starter and 0-3 when a playoff berth was on the line, that says it all despite his talent

#1686 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You can go on and on and on about how Romo can't win the big games/playoffs (believe me I am painfully aware of the stats), but in the end he is still the best QB that they have available and still gives them the best chance to win.

And that's my point, he's the best they have and its not good enough and that is the sad reality for the Cowboys going forward.

I'd compare him to other winning QB's who do more with less, on other teams, year in and year out. They made a mistake re-signing him, imo.

I grew up with Staubach, White and Aikman. Those days are long gone, a great legacy no doubt! Its hard to live up to those standards.

#1693 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

had mixed feelings about the contract. On the one hand I felt like he wasn't worth what they paid and it sucks to be locked in like they are. But on the other hand, what the hell else are they going to do? They HAD to re-sign him if they wanted to have any chance of going to the playoffs in the near future. Again...what were their options? Nobody else available to replace Romo (that would make any sense).

Sometimes its addition by subtraction. Nuggets knew that with Carmelo and look at the Knicks now, a total disaster, and Nuggets were almost there before injuries last year.

Timing is everything. Cowboys have made mistakes all along the way. Sean Payton would have made a huge difference, but he knew better as well. You are right, its hard to measure in wins and losses how poor the leadership is top to bottom. Frustrating.

Mack Brown is gone now because he stuck with the stiffs he committed to instead of…..1) Robert Griffin III, 2) Johnny Manziel and 3) Jaemis Winston……all of whom wanted to play for Texas. He just wanted the first two at a different position.

Since they can't get rid of Romo, they should at least get rid of the coach and see if another guy can get more out of him. Their only chance, or we'll see more of the same.

And being in south Texas I have to listen to Cowboy and Longhorn talk non stop 24/7.

#1694 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Anyone know when the Bears play this weekend?

Why isn't anybody buying tix to the game?

And that hot chick is sitting on a beach in Texas somewhere most likely

#1752 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I love the history of Lambeau and all, but put a freaking retractable roof or something on it, anything so they can moderate the temps.

-8 is brutal! They are almost sold out, ~1000~ tix left last I read....

When does the tailgate party start?

#1788 5 years ago

It's gonna be Saints versus the Broncos in the Superbowl! Manning vs. Brees…..

Sean P and company runs the NFC gauntlet……..

#1815 5 years ago

First punt for Chiefs……turn out the lights for Colts, the fat lady is singing and has her fat lady sister warming up in the bullpen….

#1820 5 years ago

T.Y. Hilton……..4 To's now for Colts…….Let's go Chiefs!

#1825 5 years ago

Are you F ing kidding me!

Talk about some Luck

#1829 5 years ago

And you know he's going to Fleener……….

Chiefs are dropping like flies…..

#1832 5 years ago

What a game!

#1838 5 years ago

A game of inches………Colts are one and done…….

#1854 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How'd that work out for ya?!

Well they covered! So I'll take it……..

I think I was on Houston way back when, as Buffalo came all the way back…... It was brought up and I still feel the pain?

#1856 5 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

That Houston team was awesome, too.

Warren Moon, Lorenzo White, Givens…..bad memories….

#1922 5 years ago

That one dude got away with holding!

#1933 5 years ago

A game of inches, to bad for GB on the just missed pick…….

And then Bush, no outside contain?

#1937 5 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Barely beat a Packers team that was missing key guys.
Will not beat Panthers in Carolina.

I don't think they will either. Krapernick is gonna face a D that will stuff it up his arse and put pressure on him. Two picks at least.

#1963 5 years ago

Seahawks, Pats, Broncos and Panthers

Good games this week, 3 of the 4 could have gone either way

#1987 5 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Which franchise has more Superbowl wins??

Yep, I'd say that's scoreboard Dude!

#2067 5 years ago

Nice job Flanker!

I'm on the Seahawks and Denver as well!

These are going to be great games to watch. Can't wait to see Niners get dumped and Belichek cry again

#2089 5 years ago

It's amazing how Barry Sanders never blew his knees out with those ankle breaking cuts he made

1 week later
#2298 5 years ago

Watching Harbaugh and Belichek lose today was so great!

What a dick that Belichek is, Harbaugh too, but man, Bill has some kind of personality disorder. Excellent coaches.

Broncos 27 Seahawks 21

1 year later
2 weeks later
#4224 4 years ago

Gotta call Directv to see what kind of NFL ticket deal they will do for me.

Going to Vegas the following week for fantasy drafts. Man I'm ready for some football.

What is Rogers gonna do at TE Flanker?

#4228 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Scandrick out for the season for the Cowboys.
I hate this game sometimes.

Major blow for the Boys, Claiborne and the rookie Byron Jones are gonna make huge strides. Scandrick was by far the best cover guy and the glue for that D and now they are in big trouble with the receivers in that division.

4 months later
#5640 3 years ago

Houston is gonna whip KC's ass.

D is too tough at home plus KC has beaten the Little Sisters of the Poor on this "streak"

#5641 3 years ago

And BTW, the Packers absolutely blow big donkey dicks.

It's bye bye time. Cousins will make Rogers his bitch. No hail mary BS this time.

2 weeks later
#6241 3 years ago

F ing crybaby Patriots. Go F yourselves.

You got your F ing Asses whipped all over the F ing field yesterday.

F you hoodie man. You got out coached by a couple of "retreads"

And, btw, Carolina is next. Broncos will shut em down. Fig Newton ain't no Tom Brady.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
Stone Mountain, GA
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside